Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Goth Girl to Preppy Cheerleading Girl by RobBase086 and ladydarkness5

ladydarkness5 said:
raven kissed him back.'sure i wouldnt mind,a relaxing treatment.'she said,leanign back,with a small smile on her face.

"Ok Raven relax your body only listening to the sound of my voice. Picture yourself in a hot bubble bath as the hot water is relaxing your body and your muscles." Feeling her kiss his lips as he returns it to her before she lays back to listen to what he has to say to her.

rven relaxes,and listens to his voice,the images,he was describing,coming to her mind.slowly,like a mist in her head.she lets out a soft sigh,as she imagined it.

ladydarkness5 said:
rven relaxes,and listens to his voice,the images,he was describing,coming to her mind.slowly,like a mist in her head.she lets out a soft sigh,as she imagined it.

"Your eyes are growing very tired and you are getting sleepy Raven. Your muscles are so relaxed and you are only hearing the sound of my voice." He tells her as he talks in a monotone voice to her.

raven's eyes start to feel heavy,his voice soothing her.into a deep sleep,she didnt want to sleep.She couldnt help it,his voice,was like silk,to her ears.She loved his voice,and she couldnt hear anything else,until she finally fell asleep.

ladydarkness5 said:
raven's eyes start to feel heavy,his voice soothing her.into a deep sleep,she didnt want to sleep.She couldnt help it,his voice,was like silk,to her ears.She loved his voice,and she couldnt hear anything else,until she finally fell asleep.

"Raven you are now under my control and in a deep hypnotic trance. Do you understand?" He watches as she closes her eyes and falls under a deep hypnotic trance now. "You cannot open your eyes they are so heavy that you are sleepy." He tells her.

Raven slowly nods her head.Her eyes could not open,even if she tried.her head leaned back,against the cushion.her breathing,is slow and even.she was in a relaxing state now.

ladydarkness5 said:
Raven slowly nods her head.Her eyes could not open,even if she tried.her head leaned back,against the cushion.her breathing,is slow and even.she was in a relaxing state now.

"Raven tomorrow morning when you get to school you will head to Mr. Dinkles office ready to become the new popular, snobby, materialistic, superficial, and wanting to try out for cheerleading in the morning. Plus, you love to flirt with guys and tease them, but they are not allowed to do anything to you except for Leonard Dinkle because he is your boyfriend that you love. Do you understand?" He asked her with a smile now.

Raven heard every word he said to her, even though she was in a trance like state. she nodded her head. 'yes i understand.'she said. she didn't know what she was saying,or what was coming out of her mouth.

ladydarkness5 said:
Raven heard every word he said to her, even though she was in a trance like state. she nodded her head. 'yes i understand.'she said. she didn't know what she was saying,or what was coming out of her mouth.

"When you awaken you will not remember being under hypnosis, but everything that I have said to you will be hidden deeply in your subconscious mind. Do you understand? When I count to three you will awaken and feel very naughty for the man you love. 1,2,3" Leonard looking at Raven wondering how she is going to be like when she wakes up.

Raven awoke her eyes fluttering open,at her lover's voice. She looked around,then to her boyfriend, giving him a lust ful stare. she stood upp,and crooked a finger to him. motioning for him to follow into his bedroom.

ladydarkness5 said:
Raven awoke her eyes fluttering open,at her lover's voice. She looked around,then to her boyfriend, giving him a lust ful stare. she stood upp,and crooked a finger to him. motioning for him to follow into his bedroom.

Leonard smiled and watched on how she was going to act and noticed when she stood up that she was wanting him to follow her to his bedroom. He stood up and gave her butt a playful smack just to see how she would react to that.

Raven giggled,when he smacked her ass,as she went into the room. she laid on the bed,in a sexy way. "come on baby, I want you.' she said, slowly slipping off her black dress. her eyes searing with lust and passion.

ladydarkness5 said:
Raven giggled,when he smacked her ass,as she went into the room. she laid on the bed,in a sexy way. "come on baby, I want you.' she said, slowly slipping off her black dress. her eyes searing with lust and passion.

Leonard likes how Raven is acting and doing as she tells him to do. He loved it how she giggled when he smacked her ass. "Oh I am coming baby to take care of you tonight!" He said smiling as he quickly started to strip down to nothing and then jumped onto the bed kissing her lips deeply and passionately. As he then fondled and squeezed her breasts as his fingers began to play with her nipples just a bit by twisting, pulling, and rubbing onto them.

raven giggled as he pratically pounced her onto the bed,making her fall back. kissing his lips deeply,and passionatly. Moaning into the kiss,as he played with her breasts.

ladydarkness5 said:
raven giggled as he pratically pounced her onto the bed,making her fall back. kissing his lips deeply,and passionatly. Moaning into the kiss,as he played with her breasts.

Leonard was wanting to drive Raven wild with passion to where she could not get enough of him touching her and exploring her body. He kissed and licked on down to belly button as he licked around it and then blew around it also to tickle her just a bit. One of his hands moved down to her pussy and began to rub and massage it as he slowly kissed and licked on down to her hips.

raven squirmed as he kissed down her body,until he got to her belly button and started licking around it.making her giggle.'please keepin g doing that.'she said,with a soft mona, when he rubbed and massaged her pussy.

ladydarkness5 said:
raven squirmed as he kissed down her body,until he got to her belly button and started licking around it.making her giggle.'please keepin g doing that.'she said,with a soft mona, when he rubbed and massaged her pussy.

'You love what I am doing to you don't you baby?" He said to her as he began to massage and rub her clit with his thumb while his fingers began to slide into her pussy. Sliding deeper and deeper now. Faster and faster he began to slide his fingers into her pussy.

"yes i do baby.' Raven said, gasping when he entered a finger into her pussy. Her back arching when he started to move his fingers around inside her,

ladydarkness5 said:
"yes i do baby.' Raven said, gasping when he entered a finger into her pussy. Her back arching when he started to move his fingers around inside her,

"I am glad that you love it!" He curled his fingers inside her as he continued to slide his fingers in and out of her. He kissed and licked down her inner thighs and then gently nibbled onto them. As his thumb massaged her clit.

Raven moaned and squirmed around, her body feeling hot. 'oh yes baby,more more.'she moaned out.'come on baby take me, i want you.'she added, her back arching completely.

ladydarkness5 said:
Raven moaned and squirmed around, her body feeling hot. 'oh yes baby,more more.'she moaned out.'come on baby take me, i want you.'she added, her back arching completely.

As Leonard began to slide faster inside her and harder now deeply into her pussy. He could feel her squirming underneath him. "Oh I will give you more Raven! Do not worry about that baby!" He tells her with a smile now on his face loving what he is doing to her as they fuck each other in bed. He slams harder into her body as you can hear the echoes of their bodies slapping together. "I am taking you lover!"

raven moaned and squirmed underneath him,as he pounded into her. her back arching off the bed,with each thrust. hEr moans getting louder,and louder each time.

ladydarkness5 said:
raven moaned and squirmed underneath him,as he pounded into her. her back arching off the bed,with each thrust. hEr moans getting louder,and louder each time.

"Oh that is it baby! You feel so fucking good!" Leonard says to Raven as he continues to ram and slam the fuck into her as he grunts louder and louder now kissing her sweet lips deeply and passionately.

raven screamed in pleasure,her breasts bouncing ,in rhythem to his thrusts. When he kissed her,whe kissed him back,moving he rhips to meet his thrusts.

ladydarkness5 said:
raven screamed in pleasure,her breasts bouncing ,in rhythem to his thrusts. When he kissed her,whe kissed him back,moving he rhips to meet his thrusts.

Leonard looked into Ravens eyes and said, "I love you baby!" As he pounded like a jackhammer into her pussy. He was in pleasure with what she was doing with him.

Back
Top Bottom