Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Goth Girl to Preppy Cheerleading Girl by RobBase086 and ladydarkness5

"because becoming good friends,can lad to something more,and i dont want that heartbreak again.'raven said,pulling out a picture of a young man,about her age.'he was my recent boyfriend,who was my best friend at first,we only dated for 2 years,then he heated on me for a prep."she said,the boy in the picture was dressed like she does.

ladydarkness5 said:
"because becoming good friends,can lad to something more,and i dont want that heartbreak again.'raven said,pulling out a picture of a young man,about her age.'he was my recent boyfriend,who was my best friend at first,we only dated for 2 years,then he heated on me for a prep."she said,the boy in the picture was dressed like she does.

"Yes, but what if it does to lean something more that is special though for you and I? I am sorry that he broke your heart. I guess he truelly did not love you and that is why he went out with that other girl." Mr. Dinkle looked at the picture and they did make a cute couple together. "I am sorry that it did not work out after 2 years. It sounded as if it could have lead to you and him getting married together."

'look at the picture closely sir,tell me who does it look like to you.'raven said,looking down.'you know sir,I had a crush on you for sometime now,but i stopped hoping,cause i'm just like the other students,nothing speacial.'she said.

ladydarkness5 said:
'look at the picture closely sir,tell me who does it look like to you.'raven said,looking down.'you know sir,I had a crush on you for sometime now,but i stopped hoping,cause i'm just like the other students,nothing speacial.'she said.

"It looks like Kyle who is now a football star and hangs out with the people you do not like." Mr. Dinkle knew that she still loved him and placed his hand gently onto her chin lifting it up to look into her eyes. "I never knew that you had a crush on me Raven. I have had a crush on you since seeing you walk into the school when you were a freshman, but I was not sure if you would go for a older guy like myself." Since he lifted her head up he leaned a bit closer and kissed her softly onto her lips. "I think you are special and could help me out Raven with a bright future ahead of you." He said looking into her beautiful brown eyes that she had.

raven shivered,as he lifted her chin.'since i was freshmen.'she repeated,until he kissed her.she was so shocked and surprised,that she kissed him back,without hesitation.

ladydarkness5 said:
raven shivered,as he lifted her chin.'since i was freshmen.'she repeated,until he kissed her.she was so shocked and surprised,that she kissed him back,without hesitation.

Mr. Dinkle did not know that he had her shivering right there by the way he had kissed her. "Yes since you were a freshmen Raven." He said back to her noticing that she returned the kiss back to him and loved how she kissed. He then placed his arms around her and his hands on her nice firm ass that she had and gave it a little squeeze. "I would love to get to know you better Raven and was thinking that possibly I could plan a nice dinner for you and I. What do you think about that?' He said to her with a smile now.

raven allowed him to wrap his arms around her.she felt his hands on her ass,and maoned softly.when he squeezed it.'sure mr.dinkie,i'll be happy to.'she said,wrapping her arms around his neck.

ladydarkness5 said:
raven allowed him to wrap his arms around her.she felt his hands on her ass,and maoned softly.when he squeezed it.'sure mr.dinkie,i'll be happy to.'she said,wrapping her arms around his neck.

He then kissed more deeply and passionately as he felt her wrap her arms around his neck. "How about I pick you up at the mall today at 5:00 and then take you for dinner Raven back to my place?" He was glad that she was happy to do that with him.

raven kissed him back.'alright i'll wear something nice for you.'she said,with a small smile.kissing him again,then grabbing her bag.

ladydarkness5 said:
raven kissed him back.'alright i'll wear something nice for you.'she said,with a small smile.kissing him again,then grabbing her bag.

When she kissed him back he sucked onto her tongue and lower lip. "I will love that Raven that you will wear something nice for me baby." He was very much wanting to take her there, but since their relationship just started he did not want to rush it too quickly though. He watched as she bent over to grab her bag and then smiled at her. "See you later kitten." That was his pet name for her now.

She moaned as he sucked on her tounge an d lip.already wanting him,but she wanted to wait.'bye baby.'she said,blowing him a kiss before leaving.

ladydarkness5 said:
She moaned as he sucked on her tounge an d lip.already wanting him,but she wanted to wait.'bye baby.'she said,blowing him a kiss before leaving.

He heard her moan for him and knew that she wanted him. "Bye sexy and I will see you later ok! Have a good day today!" He said smiling and blowing the kiss back to her with a wink as well.

school was finally over,she walked out with the rest of the students,waving to mr.dinkie,before she left to go to her house,and get ready for her date.she was in a good mood now,and none can change that mood for her.

ladydarkness5 said:
school was finally over,she walked out with the rest of the students,waving to mr.dinkie,before she left to go to her house,and get ready for her date.she was in a good mood now,and none can change that mood for her.

Mr. Dinkle was happy that school was done with and he had only a short time to start getting things ready for when Raven came over. He waved back at her as he watched her leave the school grounds. He went home to put on something else and then realized that it was time for him to drive to the mall to pick up Raven. He saw her standing out front of the mall and pulled up in his car. "Hi kitten! How are you doing baby?" As he kissed her lips deeply and passionately and holding onto her hand now.

raven got ready and was standing outside the mall,in her dress.she smiled,when her lovers car pulled up in front of her.'hello there sexy,i'm good how are you.'she said,kissing him back.wanting him now,but still waited,and got in the car with him.her dress riding up a bit.

ladydarkness5 said:
raven got ready and was standing outside the mall,in her dress.she smiled,when her lovers car pulled up in front of her.'hello there sexy,i'm good how are you.'she said,kissing him back.wanting him now,but still waited,and got in the car with him.her dress riding up a bit.

He loved what he saw her wearing for him when he picked her up at the entrance to the mall. "I am good baby." As he just could not get over what she was wearing for him. He noticed that she had on some red panty thongs on due to how her skirt creeped up a bit. "I missed you my love!"

raven sat there in his car,waiting for him to take her to his home.'I missed you too baby.'she said,leaning over,her dress so low cut he can see her clevage a little.she didnt have on her goth makeup,just som lip gloss and blush,and masscara.she gently kissed his lips.

ladydarkness5 said:
raven sat there in his car,waiting for him to take her to his home.'I missed you too baby.'she said,leaning over,her dress so low cut he can see her clevage a little.she didnt have on her goth makeup,just som lip gloss and blush,and masscara.she gently kissed his lips.

He pulls out from the parking lot heading back to his house which was a condo that he lived in as he hears her moving toward him now. He places his arm around her and notices her cleavage that she had for him to see. "I am glad that you missed me kitten." Returning her kiss back as his hand slides in between her thighs.

She leaned her head on his shoulder.with a small smile on her face.she squirmed ,letting out a small giggle,as his hand went up between her thighs.'care ful im ticklish.'she whispered.

ladydarkness5 said:
She leaned her head on his shoulder.with a small smile on her face.she squirmed ,letting out a small giggle,as his hand went up between her thighs.'care ful im ticklish.'she whispered.

Feeling her head on his shoulder he leaned down and kissed her lips as he felt her squirm just a bit and then a giggle. "Oh I did not know you were that ticklish kitten."

She kissed back.'yes i am although i like it,its kinda one of my fetishs,especailly when im tied down.'she said,since they are in a relationship he hasto know what she likes and doesnt like

ladydarkness5 said:
She kissed back.'yes i am although i like it,its kinda one of my fetishs,especailly when im tied down.'she said,since they are in a relationship he hasto know what she likes and doesnt like

"Oh well possibly I should take you back to the school and tie you back down into the chair that I had you in earlier baby?" He said kissing her back onto her lips once again.

'And do what to me.'she asked,kissing him again.'tickle me into submission,i would like to see you try.'she said,in a playfulway.

ladydarkness5 said:
'And do what to me.'she asked,kissing him again.'tickle me into submission,i would like to see you try.'she said,in a playfulway.

"I have a few ideas." He said smiling back at her and feeling her kiss his lips. "Possibly I just might have to tickle you into submission and I am sure I will win." He said back to her. They start to pull up to the front of his garage at his house now.

"like i said,after dinner you can try it,and we will see who wins,baby.'she said ,kissing him again,as they pulled up to his garage.'wow,you have such a nice place.'she said.unbuckling her seatbelt.

Back
Top Bottom