Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rock Hard Ballerina (CLOSED)

RE: Rock Hard Ballerina (AlexsSketches, FindingSoubi)

Akira felt the same sensation start to wash over him as Yuji dug his fingers into him. Akira granted him the same response but with Yuji's shoulders and back. He moved his face away from Yuji's and moaned loudly as he came inside of him. Akira gasped and came himself, it actually feeling too short for him. He wanted and excuse to stay with Yuji like this for a longer time. But in Yuji's mind Akira would turn back into an ice queen the moment they were both done.

He went limp after he was done, holding onto Yuji with the last bit of his strength, for just a few seconds longer. Akira let go and looked at Yuji, with a very perplexed look. He had feelings he needed to sort out. None of which he was ready to admit, or even willing. His body twitched slightly and he bit his lip "I-I need a shower." he said, it wasn't because he wanted to wash off Yuji from him, it was because it needed to think and since he was in no condition to dance at the moment the shower was the next best thing.

Yuji stiffened at Akira's words, and the sudden cold they filled his body and mind with. So the ice queen was back. Already? Yuji blinked and felt exposed and vulnerable. He wanted to pull Akira close, perhaps spend the night with him, maybe make love to him again (in Yuji's mind he refused to put what they did in even remotely the category "fucking" held for him). But he had forgotten Akira didn't like his spend inside of him. Yuji blushed slightly, he was tempted to scream at Akira, that he was the only person in Yuji's entire sexual history whom Yuji had ever gone gloveless with. But instead Yuji only bit his lip, and with a terse nod walked around Akira and back into the hotel suite. He silently pulled his clothes on, even with his hands fumbling and shaking.

"You missed rehearsal tonight. Talk to Ito--so he'll clear you to perform tomorrow night. If he says no there's nothing I can do about it. You'll have to wait until we reach America for your next opportunity." Yuji spoke abruptly to the wall facing away from Akira. Yanking his shirt down he walked out of the hotel suite the door slamming loudly behind him was the only indication he gave of anything being amiss.

Akira rubbed his arm a bit as he watched Yuji leave. "Yuji...I-" he was cut off by Yuji speaking and just nodded "Alright." He jumped at the loud slam and then headed over to the shower.

Once the shower was on, Akira sighed. The water felt great against his skin, but that didn't change anything. He had hurt Yuji once again and he didn't know how to fix it. He slid down the wall of the shower and placed his head on his knees. "There is no pleasing him..." he mumbled to himself, even though he knew it wasn't true. Akira bit his lip, what was he going to do? Yuji constantly took his words and warped them into whatever he wanted them to sound like. As far as Akira was concerned Yuji was never going to listen to what he had to say. He shook his head and got clean and dressed. He sighed and pulled on a large t-shirt and some boxers, it was the best he could do on short notice, and it wasn't like anyone was going to question his gender while he was in bed.

When he finished he headed to Ito's room and knocked on the door. "Ito?" he called and waited for an answer. "Ito...I'm sorry I wasn't there for rehearsal, I...I wasn't feeling very well." he explained, looking apologetic to the man. "Please, Yuji can tell you, I've got it down, I know what I have to do with him. Just give me a chance?" he asked, biting his lip constantly.

Yuji was irritated with himself and with Akira, and so for the first time behaved very much like his rocker persona. First there was a nice little tantrum of destruction in his suite, followed by a shower--which instead of relaxing him only reminded him how fast Akira had wanted him out of his room, and washed off of his body. Yuji wrapped a towel around himself, he didn't want to think--so he did what he could to obliterate any thought. First he consumed everything in the mini-bar, if it wasn't chained down he drank it. Then still only a little buzzy, he called room service and instructed them to bring bottles of their finest top shelf clear alcohol, and to keep the bottles coming until he called and stopped the request or no one answered his door. The desk clerk thought it odd, but Yuji was important enough to the hotel that the bar was alerted. Then the bottles showed up like clock work. First the vodka, then tequila. . . Yuji was head down in the toilet by the time the rum showed up. He had to crawl to the door for the gin. . . and had only drank half before he was passed out cold in his bed.

Ito rang Yuji's room a few times. No response. He shrugged, maybe the kid was finally start to learn how to have fun as a rock star. Poor kid, he'd had such a hard life--Ito was no fool, he knew Yuji was troubled, but tortured artist sold records. So he did his best, even going so far as to keep the "secret" Yuji thought he had. Ito was well aware Yuji might perhaps be into guys. It wasn't so much as being obvious, but Ito had seen enough girl crazy 21 year olds in his life to know it was weird that Yuji didn't have a girlfriend for every city he'd been in. The kid wasn't hard on the eyes and he had that F-off bad boy aura that girls threw wet panties for. But Ito had yet to have to buy off some too young jail bait teen or "pregger" claiming Yuji knocked her up, and he had been with Ito for the last four years. At first Ito thought he might be asexual, but then he seen the looks Yuji had passed once at a party with a "don't ask don't tell" drummer from a well known band. Then Yuji and said drummer had both disappeared long before midnight. Ito hadn't said anything, but Yuji had shown up for rehearsals looking relaxed and relieved. Ito knew a "I just got fucked and I liked it" look when he saw one. After that more and more Yuji would go missing at parties and events as would any other closeted musician, producer, or record executives who might have looked to long at him during the night.

Ito couldn't say anything, Yuji was an adult by the time the disappearances were noticeable enough to draw Ito's concern, but when he thought back on it he was pretty sure Yuji had been screwing around most of the time he had known him. Ito was righteously angry, Yuji was like a son to him--but he couldn't advise or ask because to do so would to be acknowledge Yuji's sexuality openly. Ito knew that if the press got a whiff of it Yuji would never make the big leagues. Like other that came before Yuji was going to have build a stronger fan base before he could be free like that.

But then Aki had appeared.

Ito didn't like it. Nor was he stupid. Sure Aki blended flawlessly in with the other girls, but Ito had seen the way Yuji looked at "her". Like the sun shined from her ass, or she was perhaps a desert tray and Yuji wanted to gorge himself on "her". Ito had his suspicions. So Ito wasn't too shocked that Aki mention Yuji in the same breath "she" was apologizing for the rehearsal slacking. She had disappeared and then Yuji. Ito flung the door back and held it for her to enter.

"Come in. . . come in." Ito waved Aki, before checking the hall to make sure the coast was clear. "Have somethings I think we should talk over. Like why your posing as a girl, when you aren't and why is Yuji is allowing it. What are you really to my client?"

Akira blinked, shocked at what Ito said. "What are you talking about?" he asked, attempting to lie straight out to the man. "I am female, would you like me to prove it and then call the police for harassment?" he asked, standing tall and praying that the man in front of him wouldn't call his bluff. Not that it was much of one, considering he wasn't able to prove it. "That explains two of your three questions." he went on not giving time for Ito to answer, half scared of the the answer and the other half trying not to let him get to the answer. "As to what I am to your client..." this is where he hesitated, what has Yuji told Ito he was..."I'm an old...friend of his. I needed some help and he was kind enough to give it to me." he said, all the while standing in the center of the room, his hands folded in front of him. "If that's all we need to talk about, I would like you to answer my question, if you would be so kind." he continued, he wanted out of this awkward situation as soon as possible.

"Your working tomorrow depends on the answer. I know the kid, you very likely are an "old friend" Ito leaned back against the sofa unfazed by the outburst. "But the kid has a soft heart. Aside from that, "Old Friend" where were you when the kids showed up on my doorstep, singing his heart out into the night. Where were you when he fell on me after I said I wouldn't call the cops begging me to sign him and promising me anything just to get away--from funny. . . the same little backwater town we got you from."

Ito templed his fingers, and leaned on them staring at Akira.

"I won't have you here disrupting the life he busted his ass for. And "old friend" you ain't a girl. You're a very convincing copy I give you that. But I boned and chased enough cat in my day, to know you don't meow. Now I could call the cops for you and let 'em strip search you on the suspicion of drugs, and we all get a great big fat show. . . or you can just tell me why the fuck the kid looks at you like he's lovesick, screwing you and broken-hearted all in the same breath? Just who the fuck are you and what did you do to him? And tread carefully sweetheart. . .The kid might fuss if I send you back but he is on a contractual leash to his record label. So you play nice play kitty cat or be on the first plane back to nowhere."

Akira stepped back a bit, crap, he was caught. He bit his lip and sighed "Don't tell him I told you...he wants me to keep it secret." he mumbled. He took a deep breath and nodded "You are right, I am a guy. He didn't want...want people to know..." he looked down, crap, again, he wasn't going to be able to get out of this without telling Ito that Yuji was gay. "I-please don't tell him..." he moved over to a chair and sat down. "I am an old friend from that stupid little town...he...I...we kind of fell for each other. He finally confessed to me and I said no because I listened to the wrong people and thought he was someone that would hurt me in the end. I guess, I don't even remember my reason anymore, it was a stupid one. Anyway...we left like that both of us broken hearted." he had sped up in his talking and finally realized it, taking another deep breath "Anyway...that was five years ago...I came to see him because I wanted to apologize for what I did to him. I guess he thought it was because he was famous, or something like that, maybe he took it, I don't know. Either way, he took me home and we talked, caught up a little bit. He asked me what I was doing, and I was doing no where close to what he's doing right now. So he decided to help me out...for a price." he said and bit his lip again, clamming up there. He didn't need to go on from there did he?

Ito flicked an eyebrow. He suspect Aki wasn't what she claimed but this was far-fetched even for Ito, and he seen and done some strange stuff in his misspent youth. So it was like that was it? Ito wondered if kids were brain damaged until they like reached thirty or something. He had already seen the hungry looks Yuji gave Aki, and maybe some of it was wanting to screw him--but considering Yuji had been slutting it up for the last five years he doubted sex alone would motive him to pull such a dangerous stunt. Was Aki really that blind? Apparently so, Ito shook his head. He did not have time for love sick, angst kids.

"For a price. . .meaning "fucks on demand" I assume," Ito repeated calmly. Ito was blunt, and to the point. . .so he saw no reason to sugar coat stuff for anyone but Yuji (and that was cause Yuji paid him to make life easier, plus Yuji was still his responsiblity even if the 21 year old didn't think so).

"Do you love him?" Ito continued in his blunt way. "I mean I heard of people doing crazy shit for fame--but you don't seem the type to me. You're a bright kid, pick up choreo quick, and if I wasn't paying you any attention you would have pulled off the girl thing. So I can't see a bright resourceful guy being bought on this tour under the direction of Yuji's cock. So you in love. . .or what? Make no mistake if you got some bullshit up your sleeve I won't have it. The kid is about to do big things twisted sex life or not. Where do you fit in all this?"

Akira blushed bright red "Must you be so blunt!" he said and almost seemed phased out of his 'ice queen' persona. "I don't know yet...I want him and care about him much more than I let on...I suppose." he said and shook his head "Not that it matters, he doesn't hear my words correctly and even if I do try to explain them, he doesn't listen." he said and frowned "Not that I've been very blunt about it either. None of any of this matters though. I want to become at least a little bit bigger than teaching at a studio in a stupid little town, and he wants to have sex. You are correct in saying I'm not that type of person, but this isn't the..." he trailed off and looked away from Ito. "I don't know where I fit in this, other than to be his play thing when he gets frustrated, or maybe he'll end up using me as a media promotion thing, like all those stars do." he shrugged before mumbling "though...I wouldn't believe it if he did." he said.

Akira knew Yuji wasn't like that, as far as Akira knew Yuji wouldn't hurt him...well, at least terribly. He stood up, smoothing out his shirt and trying to get back into his 'ice queen' persona. "Look. I don't really care why he's doing it...I only wanted to see him one last time, and he's already given me so much more, even if it is at a...interesting price." He held at his hand and smiled softly "I'm happy he has someone to look after him."

Yup, two very stupid kids. but Ito was no relationship expert--four divorces had shown that clearly. But he was a good judge of character and Aki seemed like a good person. Misguided, and uptight--but still good. He took the hand offered, but tightened his grip slightly.

"OK you can stay on dancing and I'll keep mum about your downstairs plumbing. . .but understand me when I say I only have eyes for that kid on guitar. So you can both be crazy on your own time. But the minute the insanity leaks into his performances or his ability TO perform--I'mma bounce your ass back home so fast you'll be picking my toe nails out your backside for a month. In a word, Yuji is no longer just MY look out anymore. He's yours too. So keep him reasonably sane and content, and for god sakes making music so we all stay employed. I don't care how you do it, fuck him senseless, tickle him, pirouette repeatedly for him to get off to--whatever it takes. You can start by finding out why he's not answering his room phone or cell phone. Front desk claims he hasn't left the hotel, and he doesn't ignore my calls. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you two had words? Yea. . .well fix it! Screw him, talk to him, shake your ass. . .something. But find him!"

Akira nodded "Yes, Sir." he said and shook his head "I'm afraid I don't know...we...we were...having a meeting before I came here...he..." Akria sighed "He's probably passed out in his room. I told him I needed to take a shower right after our...um...meeting. He probably took it the wrong way again. That boy just won't let me think, for two seconds!" he said and gave a quick bow to Ito. "I'll head to his room and attempt to get in." he said and bowed again, this time heading to Yuji's room, pounding on the door as hard as he could. "Yuji! You get your little behind out here this instant, or I swear to god I'm going to make sure Ito turns up the volume at any rehearsal we have after this, just so you get a nasty headache!" he called and pounded on the door again.

"Good Luck kid. . .you gonna need it." Ito said dryly as Akira left. Ito was all too familiar with yuji and his stubbornness that bordered on pigheadedness. he hoped the little dancer was made of stiff stuff.

Yuji winced at the pounding. No. . . Sleep! He was completely sloshed. It was nice to feel like mashed potatoes. Yuji chirped a happy tune and then fell off the bed with a giggle. The floor felt all fuzzy, kinda like his head. It was friggin' sweet as far he was concerned. Then there that annoying pounding at the door again. Akira! Why wouldn't he go away, Yuji thought petulantly. There a reason he was mad at Akira, and had gotten drunk, he just didn't remember what it was. He couldn't hold a thought anyway even if he had remembered. So instead he rolled over on his stomach, and stared at the door.

"Can't. . . " Yuji giggled again. His mouth tasted like carpet. Perhaps because he was laying face down on some. Yuji stroked like a cat, wait. . . he was suppose to be doing something. Ah, yes he was drunk very drunk--so he couldn't the door for that Akira that he thinks he might be mad at.

"Sooooooo drunk. Verrry. . .verrrrrrrrrrrry wasted. Drank. . . drank. . .threw up. Now too drunk. Not opening door," Yuji slurred out as he rolled across the floor until he was dizzy--and of course he found being dizzy hilarious and started giggling uncontrollably.

"Sides...you canna. . .come. . .come in. I's mad at. . . you. I think."

Akira sighed, he was annoyed with this. "Yuji! You open this door this instant! Or so help me god, I'm going to scream a secret of yours to the entire world!" he yelled loudly, pounding on the door again. He didn't mean it and he never would give Yuji's secret away to people that might harm Yuji, but he figured Yuji was too drunk to realize he was bluffing. "Yuji!" he yelled at the door again and pouded once more. He looked over to a few of the doors that had opened with curious onlookers. "Sorry...he's drunk." he explained, hopefully explained his attire as well, when he realized he was in bed wear.

Akira smirked, "Oh, Yuji, please, won't you let me in...it's cold out here..." he said, through the door, just loud enough for Yuji to hear, the guy was drunk, perhaps speak to the side of him Akira had recently gotten to know. "I want to sleep with someone warm and cozy...and if it isn't you, I'll have to go find someone else..." he said, pouting, clearly an act. God, he was starting to disgust himself, thank god he looked like a girl. At this rate he just wanted into the room to get out of the ahllway of curious onlookers.

Go find someone else?! Hell no. . .

"Nooooo. Mine! Akira is mine. All mine. Akira sleeps here!" Yuji hoisted himself up using the wall for leverage. dragging himself along it he only fell once and then he was unlocking the suite door. Seeing Akira he swayed self-righteously.

"Yooooooou sleep with Yuji! Yuji's cozy and warm," Yuji hiccuped, and fell backward--to sit on the floor grinning up at Akira in a loopy fashion. "You're pretty. . . what's your name again?"

With that, Yuji sat slumped on the floor and continue to sing happy show tunes. Slurring less singing than when he tried talking.

Akira sighed and shook his head and stepped into the room, shutting the door behind him. "And people don't think your gay." he chuckled and stood behind Yuji, tugging on him to get him to follow him to bed. "Come on, it's time for you to sleep." he said and tugged again, finally managing to get Yuji into bed. He sat down for a bit before getting back up and finding an extra blanket and pillow. "I'll sleep on the couch, you're a little too drunk to be making smart-ish decisions." he mumbled, he didn't want to hurt Yuji's feelings by not sleeping with him, but he was drunk, there was no telling what he would do and Akira didn't want to have to deal with it. "So go to sleep, or I'll go find someone else." he had to smile that that was the factor that brought him to the door. Though it hurt deep down that Yuji was very drunk when he said it.

Yuji rolled over clutching the pillow like a child would. When he spoke again the words were still slurred with proof of how much alcohol he had consumed.

"Why can't. . .you love me? Why am I not good enough for. . .your love? I've. . .done. . .everything I can to make you happy. Still you reject me. . ." Yuji rolled over on his back wondering why the room was spinning.

"Never. . . never. Good. . .good enough. Spent five years. . .trying to--not love you. Get over you. So many people used Yuji's body. . .so many not yous Yuji had to screw to forget you. Just. . . just wanted someone who would love me back. Even if it wasn't real. Why did you have to come back. . . mess it up again. . ." Yuji was snoring before he was barely finished speaking.

Akira shook slightly by the time Yuji was finished. He turned away from Yuji and moved to sit down on the couch. And he sat for a very long time. Could it all just be drunk talk or could he mean all of that? The only way he was going to find out is by asking Yuji after he was sobered up, as of right now he had a lot to think about, but it was too late to be going to the studio to dance, in this place he didn't have the key to the studio, so he could go anytime he wanted. He sighed.

It took him a very long time to fall asleep, not that it was was much better than when he was awake. Akira had dreams, though he supposed they were more like nightmares. Him trying to get to Yuji, but can't. Him finally getting to Yuji only to have him disappear or reject him, just like he did all those years ago. So many dreams and so many hurt feelings were flying through his head. That even though Akira went to bed much later than he usually did, he was up at the same time he was up every day, 7 o'clock on the dot.

He wasn't sure if the studio was open so he grabbed Yuji's music and played it quietly so as not to wake Yuji, he jsut didn't feel like going back to his room. Perhaps because he wanted to make sure Yuji was ok, maybe he wanted to actually ask Yuji if what he said last night was true. He would figure that out now, as he twirled around the room, in nothing but an over-sized t-shirt and boxers. He was still dancing and thinking when Yuji woke up.

Yuji felt like shit. Correction. . .Yuji felt like the toilet shit fell into after a night of Tex-Mex cuisine. He rolled over on his back, and sat up gingerly--but it didn't matter how careful he was, the minute he became upright his head began to spin like a top, and pound like soldiers were marching to work on it. He blinked blurrily at the clock reading 7:30am, and then crept slowly to living room of his suite, all he wanted was some asprins and some hot tea, maybe a cold towel to lay on his eyes. The soft sound of his music was playing, but that was less of a shock than the completely trashed hotel room (which he remembered vaguely doing), and the pirouetting Akira (whom he also remembered doing, being rejected by (yet again), and being the reason his hotel room looked like this). If Yuji thought about it he figured that his inebriation likely stemmed from something Akira related too, since he didn't drink at all normal--ever!

"What are you doing here!" Yuji meant to sound rude and snippy, but the effect was likely ruined by his leaning of the wall for support, wincing and having to lower his voice on the last three words cause his head hurt harder when his jaw moved. Then something happened that Yuji would forever be ashamed of. Even as it was happening he was desperate pleading internally with his body to not shame him so, but it was no use--his stomach refused to go the day with the toxic after effect of alcohol it was not use to imbuing. So it calmly spilled the contents of the night before's indiscretion on the floor to Yuji utter embarrassment.

Akira didn't pay much attention to Yuji and stopped as soon as he heard Yuji leave last night all over floor. "You really should drink that much. Ito got worried about you and decided to ask the person you were sleeping with to go find you." he said, for now, he would keep his ice queen persona, later he would ask about what Yuji had said. Right now, Yuji needed help. "Come on, into the bathroom you go." he said and moved over to Yuji, barefoot, being careful not to step in whatever was around the room. He grabbed onto Yuji's arm and helped him stand straighter. "Next time you decide that I'm rejecting you...ask." he said and pulled Yuji into the bathroom, helping him onto the ground.

Ito had helped with this discovery that Yuji probably thought he was rejecting him again, and like Akira had told Ito, he wasn't. He just needed to think. Now his head was clear, though obviously Yuji's wasn't. "After you are sober and don't have a hangover anymore...I need..." he bit his lip. "I need to ask you about something you said...last night." he hesitated, he had no idea if this was too soon to bring it all up.

Yuji clung to the tub, feeling weak and pathetic. He laid the side of his face on the tub because it was cold and made his head feel sorta better so he could process Akira's words. When he spoke his voice was wobbly and weak but not slurring.

"Ito is always worried. Worries too much, treats me like I'm still 16 or something. And I don't. . . drink that is. And definitely not like last night." Yuji blinked hard then. "Wait you said Ito sent you--you didn't tell him about us. . . did you? He doesn't know about me! Aside from that he thinks you're a GIRL!" Yuji had to go quiet again as his head rejected him talking once more. But Yuji couldn't really keep silent.

"I don't care if you reject me Akira," Yuji tried to sound unaffected but the sickly wobble in his voice was still jacking up intentions. "Those days are over. I'm an adult, not a boy. My feelings don't get hurt."

Yuji didn't comment on the last night part, he honestly didn't remember what he said last night. He was worried, he had only been drunk one other time in his life--and that night in question he had confessed everything from stealing as a kid, to his favorite everything. It was why he no longer drank. Alcohol turned into truth serum for him. Worried Yuji might have heard something he shouldn't have. . .

"Umm. . . I wouldn't believe anything I say when I'm wasted--I kinda just talk out of my head. you should probably just laugh it off as the musing of a drunk."

Akira shook his head "He doesn't know anything, he just...wanted to know about you coming into my room last night. I just told him we were talking about the rehearsal, things like that." He flat out lied about it. "Right, because adults go drinking the way you did last night, trashing your room, worrying your manager, just because they screwed someone and that someone had to think about what was going on after words!" he said, his voice becoming louder and louder, until he realized it and shut up, turning back into a whisper. "Fine, you know what. Screw yourself next time." he was hurt, really hurt by what the other had said, though at the moment he had no idea why. He got up and turned back towards the door and slammed it on the way out.

It only took Akira a few seconds to realize what he had done and turned back around towards the door. Yuji had a hang over...and he was right, what he said could have just been ramblings of a drunk man. Plus, why would Yuji say those things in the first place? He sighed and bit his lip, knocking on the door. "Yuji...I'm sorry, let me in...I'll help clean up..." he mumbled, just loud enough that Yuji, might be able to hear him.

Yuji fell in desperation against the bathroom door locking it to keep Akira out. He couldn't handle Akira like this. The hangover was bad enough. But right now he just wished he had someone who would take care of him when he was like this. And he wasn't going to get that from Akira and his screaming. Again Yuji had done nothing to him and again the dancer had turned cold and crazy on him--he just couldn't do it. Maybe when he could see straight and the room didn't spin. . .but not now. Now he just wanted blessed silence and quiet to lick his wound in.

"Akira. . . I. . .I'm fine. Just go back. . . to your room. You're right I made a mess last night and I need to take of things. Sorry. . .sorry to inconvenience you. I'll call Ito. And you're right too--about the other stuff. I shouldn't have been inappropriate with you. Don't worry, it won't happen again. I can take a hint." Yuji laid down on the cool floor tiles of the bathroom and curled into a fetal position. Sleep. . . he just wanted to sleep himself better, he'd deal with the mess he made when woke up and Akira was gone.

Akira opened his mouth to say something but couldn't think of the right things to say. There he went again, not making himself clear. "Yuji..." he said and turned to head back to his room. When he finally made it too his room he kicked a chair leg and then fell onto the bed. "god damnit!" he screamed and curled up into himself. He was pissed, but for once was pissed at himself and not Yuji.

...Ito! Maybe Ito could help. He glanced at his door and bit his lip. He would call Ito later and talk to him about it. After all, he had helped sort things at least emotion wise. But what if Yuji found out he was talking to Ito? He wasn't sure that he could lie as effectively next time. He shook his head. No, he was going to talk to Ito. And he was going to make things better with Yuji, he wanted to, he was starting to fall in love again with him.

Yuji slept the day and a large portion of the afternoon away. He was awoken by loud voices and bathroom door being jimmied open. Groaning he sat up, the headache and hangover had faded but left him feeling like he had been run over wet by a truck and then hung up to dry. He looked up to see Ito busting in with someone who looked like hotel personnel.

"KID! Fuck son! You OK?" Ito didn't wait for an answer--he just yanked Yuji to his feet. Looking him over quick, he made sure the kid was semi-alright. He seemed a little hung over, which had ito found him like thus hours early would have been fine but the kid had to be on the stage in less that four hours and he looked like hell. Ito was going ring that damn dancers neck. He was suppose to be here caring for Yuji, or at least call someone to come and do it if he couldn't.

"Coffee! Get it strong and black charge it to Ito Kinjo's room!" Ito yelled at the scrambling hotel staff. He'd put the color back in the kid's cheeks and then get him to the Arena.

When Yuji looked slightly less green and more pale white, Ito figured that was the best the coffee could do and he had Yuji sent to the Arena in a town car. Ito went on his own, so he could touch base with production--as Yuji still wasn't in any condition to do more than try and stay awake. And since Ito had a bad feeling the little cross dressing dancer had something to do with this. . . He hoped "she" really danced as well as "she" thought. Since Ito was going to put Yuji out there with nothing but ballads. Aki was gonna ballet his little ass off for slacking.

Akira and the other girls were already at the Arena and were all trying to figure out where Yuji was. Akira bit his lip, he knew he shouldn't have listened to Yuji. He was pacing back and forth by the time that that Yuji and Ito had gotten to the Arena. He almost ran over but saw Yuji's and Ito's faces and nearly ran the other way. He was in huge trouble and knew it. He stood where he was and looked extremely worried. The other girls seemed to be wondering off somewhere, mumbling about having to fix make-up or go to the bathroom.

Akira was stuck, he wasn't going to be able to do much after how much he appearntly screwed up. "Ito...is, is he alright?" he asked. "And before you get on me, he locked the bathroom door on me!" he said and glanced over to Yuji. "Not that he wanted me in there anyway." he mumbled.

Back
Top Bottom