Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rock Hard Ballerina (CLOSED)

Akira stared at the TV, he had almost dropped the glass he was cleaning and his mouth was dropped. It couldn't be him, could it? He continued to stare at the TV, finally moving over closer to it to stare at the man. It was. Akira sat back and bit his lip before pulling out his cell and calling the number on the screen. He had to see him again, if only one more time.

Akira had already waiting five years to see his first love again, but the one week waiting for the concert had seemed like another five years. After the concert Akira waiting outside the backdoor to the concert hall. He wasn't allowed in and had been pushed around by the groupies. He didn't care though, waiting in the back of the line was fine with him, as long as he got to see him. "Yuji?" he questioned as soon as he saw the man.

RE: Rock Hard Ballerina (AlexsSketches, FindingSoubi)

Yuji was irritated. His head hurt, he had not eaten because of a late flight and then a mix-up on the start time for his sound check. The hunger and the headache were likely brother and sister--and neither would he be able to do a damn thing about. Without a sound check he wouldn't have anytime to stop and eat, or even take a leak (thank god for the conveniences of being male, or he surely would have snapped on the bathroom thing.). As it was he was just barely control his temper when the hotel shuttle dumped him out right in front of the fans. Stupid Ito, he had told his manager he was not up for the fans tonight. Yeah he loved them, but he loved them MORE when he was fed and not feeling like a truck had run over his head, all right before he was due to pour his soul out for them on stage.

But once he hit the pavement he was on. All cocky swagger, with extra hips to start fangirl nosebleeds. He was cool and aloof, but still likable for the brave, but slightly incoherent fan or two that could snap a fast pic. He signed pictures, tees, arms, breast--and other body parts that he carefully kept out of focus (some because he didn't want to know, but mostly because the fans were yelling so loud his head was throbbing and if he had tried focus he would have likely passed out). It was then he heard his name. . . in HIS voice.

Akira.

Yuji didn't even have to search with his eyes they zeroed right in on the site the voice had been issued from. That voice, the one he both craved like air and yet hated with every inch of his soul. It was that voice that had shattered his heart into a million pieces. He still hadn't mended all the way even five years later. That voice made his blood rush with need and his heart ache. Yuji could only stare, long enough for the fans to notice (bad), and then even Ito was noticing (Super bad). Yuji realized he was staring with his mouth agape. This was not the time or place for the most epic clash ever. Yuji schooled his face to a blank mask and let himself be guided into the concert hall. He didn't even look back, even though it was on wobbling legs that he had to pass his former love by. He did to Akira what had been done to him five years ago.

He left........without so much as good-bye.

Akira bit his lip when he saw that Yuji was looking directly at him and opened to say something as he passed, but ending up just watching Yuji pass him up without so much as a word. He looked down at his feet and fidgeted. Akira knew he deserved every bit of it, but it still hurt him dearly. It wasn't completely his fault that he had left Yuji, without any warning. All of his friends told him to stay away from the rock star, well at the time it was the punk kid, but Akira didn't care. He bit his lip again and didn't even bother moving when the rest of the audience headed in to watch Yuji perform.

No, Akira stayed outside the door, waiting for the concert to end. He was going to at least apologize for everything, even if Yuji didn't want to listen to him. Akira sat down and pulled his knees to his chest and sighed, listening to what he was able to hear from the outside of the building. "I'm so sorry, Yuji..." he mumbled to himself, resting his chin on his knees. "I'm so sorry..."

Yuji was off the rest of the night. The audience didn't notice but he did and it hyped what had been a "bad" mood into an extreme mode of pissed. He hopped of the stage at intermission, and growled at anyone who got in his way backstage. Why did Akira have to come here tonight? Yuji had enough to worry about on his plate without the one person he had ever loved, and then been rejected by, pop up out of the blue. Slamming into his dressing room he yelled for Ito, who came running like his butt was on fire. It was amazing how fast people moved when you paid them a big enough salary.

And Ito was very expensive.

"Ito, I need you to do me a favor. . .Get on your little laptop--and find out all you can about an Akira Nakamura." Yuji rattled off by rote things about Akira that the younger him had burned into his brain out of love. Parents names, brother, his old house number. . . everything.

"Huh?.....But....." Ito started in confusion.

"No questions just do it I know you can. I want everything about him. What he does, where he lives now. What he makes at whatever job he has. What friends he has now. I need it all and I need you to find it fairly quickly--24 hours tops!" Yuji sat back in his seat behind templed fingers. He wasn't stupid enough to not think that Akira wasn't here because the Yuji he had threw aside as a punk skater was now YU the international electro-rock sensation. Yuji wasn't good enough for Akira, but apparently YU was. Yuji leaned his head back, wondering why Akira had come, and wondering how he could use this--for his revenge. As Ito bobbed and made promises to go completely FBI all over Akira's life--Yuji flashed back to stolen kisses and the promises he had made to Akira. He was the musician, that he was now, because of the broken heart he had been left with. Not that he would ever tell Akira that. . .No he would find out what it was Akira needed from him and then use it punish the selfish brat he likely still was. Yuji felt a pang of guilt but he quashed it down. He would not be the weak kid he had once been. He was strong and on the verge of stardom, Akira had to pay for the pain he'd left like a parting gift.

By the end of the night Yuji had calmed down some from the shock of seeing Akira and when there was no more sightings of him, Yuji nearly called off the life probe Ito was doing. Perhaps Akira had just been a hunger induced hallucination. After the last encore, and the fans where gone--Yuji packed up his guitar and followed Lance his bodyguard out. Lance was Ito's idea, even though Yuji thought it was sorta stupid to have a 5'10 former cop "protecting" a six foot one guy who had spent much of his life on the streets. So was Yuji barely paying attention walking behind the short guard when Lance got into it with one of the fans just outside the exit telling them they had to leave. He was about to call his pitbull off when he saw. . .him.

Akira.

Akira had sat through the entire concert outside the door, hoping to see Yuji, one last time. He bit his lip when he heard the music end and the fans start to leave. He glanced over to the corner, hoping no one would show up, he was going to see Yuji and talk to him this time. At least that's what he wanted to do until the guard kept telling him to leave. He desperately tried to explain that he used to know Yuji and just wanted to talk to him. "Please, I'm telling you, I know him. We went to school together, just, just ask him. Tell him my name. He'll remember I promise." he said, pleading with the other until he saw Yuji behind the guard. "Yuji! Yuji, please...I just want to talk. I want to say..." he trailed off and bit his lip, would Yuji think that he was sincere? Yuji was on a tour...he could think Akira was coming to get to know him again. Akira shook his head chewing on his lip again, a horrible nervous habit. "Yuji, I just...I'm sorry." he said and fidgeted. Please, please let Yuji understand, was all Akira could think about. "I-I shouldn't have...at least you're-um- doing well." he continued to chew on his lip, sucking away the tiny amounts of blood when he needed too. "I...yeah. I guess that's all." Akira looked down at his feet and nodded, waiting for Yuji to respond to him.

Yuji had the barest urge to smack Akira hard enough to set his ears to ringing. Sorry? He had broken Yuji's heart and then trampled the pieces, all but made him feel worthless--and he was. . .

Sorry?

Yuji schooled his features to blankness. Akira was going to have to do better than "I'm sorry", not there was anything Yuji wanted from him now. Or anyway, Akira could fix things. Then again perhaps there was. Perhaps Akira was willing to show him just how sorry he was. Yuji wasn't a dirty punk anymore. Since Akira obviously wanted something from him--then he should be will to give something in return.

"You have nothing to be sorry for. We knew each other a long time ago. I'm going back to the hotel, for food and a stiff drink--care to join me?" Yuji kept his tone light and neutral--but inwardly he was smirking. Perhaps Akira would become his first official groupie bone.

Akira looked up when he heard Yuji tell him there was no reason for him to be sorry. "I-I suppose so." he said and nodded slowly. Hell, if Yuji wasn't going to hold it against him and wanted to be friends why not. He moved towards Yuji and smiled gently "I thought you were going to be really mad at me...tell me to go away or something." he said and sucked on his lip, getting the last bits of blood. "I mean, what I did to you was horrible." he mumbled and looked at Yuji. "Are you sure I don't have anything to apologize for...nothing at all?" he asked, very confused.

Yuji made a non-committal sound to Akira's question. Of course he owed an apology He had every intention of taking Akira to his suite and get him started on that apology that he had no intention of accepting. He would use Akira before the other man got a chance to use him. Then he would be the one to walk away this time, without a good-bye. He would humiliate Akira the way he had been humiliated in front of those twinkle toed buddies of Akira's. Steering Akira gently he pushed him to his limo so they weren't advertising to anyone near by. Yuji still had to consider his fans. His sexuality wasn't common knowledge and he would be damned if Akira jeopardized that. Not that anyone would question too much, considering how lovely and feminine Akira appeared. But Yuji was not chancing it--this was his new life and he intended to keep it. But that didn't mean he couldn't have a little fun and right the wrong that had been done to him by the callous man across from him.

"I think I have a better way for you to show your contrition." Yuji moved as soon as the limo pulled away from the curb, and was on Akira--not giving the other time to escape what he intended. Leaning in hands on either side of the other man's hair, Yuji stole what he use to have to beg for five years ago. Yuji wasn't so angry that he was immune to the way Akira had bitten his lip, or the way that same abused lip had been sucked clean of his blood. Yuji's whole body had tightened, and was still tight. Yuji ran his tongue lightly across the injured flesh, caressing it with a gentleness his heart no longer felt. He followed that with the barest brush of pressure from his own lips, before lifting his head and smirking down at Akira.

"Hmm. . .your sorry was sweeter than I thought it would taste."

Akira sat down in the car, his hands gently folded into his lap as he watch Yuji enter the limo. He still looked rather confused when the other moved and stole a kiss. His cheeks flushed a brilliant pink as his body tensed at the kiss. When Yuji moved his head Akira's hands were on his own lips touching where Yuji had kissed him. He looked down at his hand as if there was going to be some kind of evidence showing that he had been kissed. Now, he was even more confused than before. "Yuji...I don't..." he bit his lip, did he understand? Akira wasn't sure at all. "I don't understand" he said and turned his head slightly, trying to keep his eyes away from the man's lips that he loved to kiss, even if he had been shy about it five years before.

He was entirely confused now. What was Yuji thinking? Why would he kiss him, especially with such gentleness? He shook his head and looked up towards Yuji, tilting his head "Are you- Do you- I-I mean..." he started several times but didn't know how to phrase what he wanted to ask. There was no way Yuji was still in love with him, was there? Akira still had feelings for Yuji, sure, but he couldn't act on those now. He was there to apologize and nothing else.

Yuiji shook his head. So though he was famous and had all the things that Akira and his friends had looked down on him for not having before, the little ice princess still didn't want him. Unbelievable. Yuji flopped backward into his seat across from Akira. There was a slight pang in his chest but he refused to acknowledge it. He was absolutely not in the least bothered by Akira's rejection.

Nope. Not at all.

"Why are you here Akira? I mean really here. . ." Yuji folded his arms. He didn't expect the truth, but he was willing to give Akira the benefit of the doubt to come clean. If he continued to lie with sorries then he deserved what ever Yuji could think up to punish him with later. "It's been five years. . .Five years is a long time to hit someone with a sorry out of the clear blue. How did you even find me? Why do you even remember me? It's not like I was that important to you five years ago. Just some stupid skate park punk, with a silly crush on someone way out of his league."

Akira blinked when Yuji moved. He sighed and shook his head "I am here to say I'm sorry. I hurt you, when I shouldn't have. It was my stupid friends, they kept telling me to stay away from you because you were no good. And I eventually started to believe them." he bit his lip looking down, not wanting to look Yuji in the face. He couldn't he understood what he did was horrible. "I didn't know where you were for five years! How was I supposed to find you? It was by pure luck, I saw a commercial on TV about you going on tour, before I knew it I was on the phone asking for a ticket." he said before glancing at Yuji. He probably wasn't believing any of this. "And I remember you because I had just as much of a crush on you as you did me." he send and bit at his lip again. "You weren't just some stupid skate punk...not to me anyways." he mumbled, quietly. "I, um, see you still play guitar, do you still skate?" he asked, finally looking up at the other.

Yuji didn't buy a word of Akira's explanation. They had been young. . . but not THAT young. Besides, Akira had been flirty and sweet to him when they had been alone, now Yuji had been reduced to a passing crush he'd once had. Lovely. Yuji could feel his fist tighten, and the knuckles going white. Maybe he should just punch Akira, instead of the slap. It hadn't been a crush to him--he had loved the young dancer, to him every time Akira had danced Yuji had felt it was like watching love come alive. He had wrote endless poetry about Akira's dancing. So no it had not been a "crush" for him. But he would die before he admitted it to the man across from him. Akira would probably laugh, and he's lose what was left of his tiny bit composure and really hual off and slug the slight man. Yuji was so lost in the satisfying thought of decking Akira he almost missed the quiet question.

"Skate?" A blush rose and spread pink and hot over Yuji's cheeks. Of course he still skated, it kept him sane about the things in his career that should have come with a warning label. But he kept his boarding a secret. In a new city he would lose his handlers on any day random he didn't have to do press or rehearsal, or a boring pointless meeting. Then he would buy a skateboard from the nearest shop. He usually would find the nearest skate park or barring that, an abandoned lot and he would skate until he worked the tension from his shoulders. Some people had a drug habit to cope with the endless schedule of fame--but Yuji had his boards. To keep his secret he would give the board away to the nearest kid he could fine, as taking it back would start Ito in on the danger and the protecting himself as an investment. He wondered if he should be honest with Akira even though Akira was full of it. Shrugging lightly, he thought might as well--he'd be done with Akira soon anyway, once he got his revenge.

"Yea. . .some. Do you still dance?" Yuji stared intently at Akira. He better still be dancing, as it was the thing he claimed to love more than he could have ever have loved Yuji. Yuji could feel the limo slowing, he wondered how "Mr. I-Just-Wanted-To-Apologize-Nothing-More " would react to being alone with Yuji in his suite. He had not decided yet how to properly punish Akira, but he did know he was still very attracted to him despite hating his guts.

Akira smiled. He was so happy that Yuji continued to skate, as Yuji loved his dancing, Akira loved Yuji's skating. He thought it was the coolest thing and made Yuji just look like he was at home. Perfectly calm and concentrated on the sidewalk, like nothing could touch him. To Akira nothing could touch Yuji, even if Akira really wanted to. He let his smile fade ever so slightly at the question about him dancing. "Yeah...I work for the studio now, so I teach a few classes, but nothing more." he said and looked down at his lap.

He had never gone big like Yuji did, he was talented, yes, but not that talented. He remembered so many failed auditions, so many looks and stares when he walked through the door. He tried out for everything and anything he could get, male parts, female parts, little kid parts. Anything would have done it for him, just as long as it got his foot in the door. But the answer was usually no, either because he wasn't strong enough to carry a female or because he wasn't feminine enough. He had landed some small parts, parts that a child should have got, like tree number five or snow flake six. Never number one. That might of gotten him somewhere, at least he hoped.

At Akira's embarrassed statement, Yuji had to pause. Then the doorman was opening his door and they entered the hotel through the underground entrance. Yuji tapped an impatience foot until he was finally alone again with Akira in his suite. He temporarily forgot his plan for revenge, as what Akira said sunk in. Work for the studio? Yuji blinked--he had three dancers who worked on his tour and they weren't half as talented as Akira in his opinion.

"Work for the studio. . . but I thought you wanted to be on a stage? In front of people?" Yuji spun on Akira with a perplexed expression. "Did you injure yourself?"

Akira didn't look injured, but Yuji couldn't see any other reason he wouldn't be dancing in a company, or even as one of those Las Vegas rump shakers. Yuji had seen them before and they weren't that great, just really naked for the better part of their numbers. Even those silly Playboy bunnies, got to be headliners in shows, and Akira was definitely better than that. Akira had always seemed to want fame. . .Yuji brain stopped rolling on that last thought like a car breaking.

That was it! This was his revenge!

Akira didn't look happy to be a studio teacher, and he was better looking and more talented than the three Yuji was paying. If Akira was on his tour he would have a major resume upgrade, and international exposure. Any musician would hire him after, and Yuji could make sure the right people that were fans of his and had dance connections could get Akira more work. Best of all he would have Akira right under his thumb. Akira would owe him, BIG TIME, and he already knew what he wanted. He'd have the control he hadn't had five years ago, when he was just young and in love.

"Of course. That's ever dancers dream, to be on the stage. Doesn't matter how, just on a stage" he said and shook his head "No, just never got the break, you know. Not like you. You're lucky. I'm kinda jealous." he said and smiled, laughing slightly. "Must be nice, to be famous." he said and nodded. "All the fans and lights and the stage. Yeah, I don't think I'd have to be famous, just be allowed to dance on the stage in front of an audience just once." he said and looked over to Yuji. "Do you like it? Being famous?" he asked.

Akira continued to follow the other, smiling at the man that opened the door. "I'm sorry I missed your show, I just, your reaction wasn't the best, and you spotted me off so quickly. I didn't want to distract you." he said and bit his lip, that sounded conceited. He didn't want to distract him? There had to be what, at least a thousand people, at least that's what it seemed like. So many, there was no way he would have been able to distract Yuji. He shook his head a bit, shocked at how he had sounded.

Yuji listened as Akira said it didn't matter how, just on a stage. Good so Akira was still the little attention lover he remembered. Just like his snippy friends. It was on the tip of Yuji tongue to ask about them. But that would be later, once he had total control of Akira's life. Yuji would not play all his cards yet. He had to talk to Ito first. Ito knew all about contracts. Yuji wanted everything to be nice and legal. . . as least on the surface. Only he and Akira would know the real clauses in his contract.

"It wasn't luck. It was pure determination. I had no one believed in me so I believed in myself. You make choices in your life. Either be strong and go after what you want or or be weak and fail. I didn't have failure as an option," Yuji voice was snapper than he intended. He hated when people thought he was lucky. The only luck he had in his entire career was that Ito hadn't called the cops on him for singing on his lawn. Everything else in his life had been hard work and effort sweat. Akira was lazy, as far as yuji was concern, but no matter--he would sweat in effort a lot soon, both on stage and off.

"S'Ok. . .I like having money. I like playing my music and people yelling that they love it. The rest like the fans grabbing me and pap following all the time, or the endless meetings about every detail in my life get a little tiresome." Yuji shrugged he was starting to get use to it. But at times it was lonely, and everyone else didn't understand--they were too busy like Akira thinking he was. . . "lucky".

Yuji's smirk grew wider at Akira's rather conceited idea that he had distracted him. It was true but Yuji didn't like Akira thinking he was so transparent. It was time for Akira to learn who was going to be calling the shots soon. He'd give him a taste. Besides, Akira was distracting to him but he'd die, before he delved into the reasons why. It was just Akira was the one who "got away". Once Yuji had his fill of the other man, then he would beable to forget him. It was the perfect revenge. Watching Akira calmly, Yuji started unbuttoning the flouncy shirt he had wore to make his entrances in the arena.

"Akira. . .if someone could give you that chance on the stage. Give you the chance to be the dancer you always wanted to be--what would you be willing to give in return?" Yuji let shirt pool at his feet, leaving just his firm chest and bare taunt abdominals corded in muscle on display. Yuji was slender, but skating and cadio he got on stage kept his body hard, finely muscled like a swimmer. Ito and the contract, could wait--that was his ace in the hole if Akira resisted him now. But he need to know how bad Akira wanted that dancing. Would the snob let his pride go enough to warm Yuji's bed? Yuji stared at Akira, as his shoes and belt followed the shirt. He wasn't gonna force him, not physically at least. Akira would have to be willing in his bed, he wasn't a rapist.

"What price of yourself would you surrender, if I could guarantee you the fame you're seeking without. . . luck?"

Akira nodded "Sounds like you, I guess you haven't changed much." he said and smiled a bit. He could hear what Yuji thought of Akira's choices and he fidgeted slightly. Akira wasn't lazy, he worked his ass off hard, to get what he wanted, for him it was luck, luck that he didn't have. Though only luck he did have was not hurting himself, if he had, it was all over. Akira would have nothing left, and it scared him. So yeah, maybe Akira did play it safe. But he had to, if he didn't everything he dreamed of was gone.

Akria looked at Yuji when he asked him his price, his eyes not paying any attention to Yuji's face, but his chest. He bit his lip and glanced down, trying to keep his eyes off of Yuji and was failing miserably. "I-I guess just about anything..." he said, trailing off as the belt was taken off. "You...you could get me what I want?" he asked, becoming a little cautious. "How?" he asked, before chewing on his lip thinking about it, god, Yuji made him nervous. He wanted to show Yuji he wasn't as horrible as he thought he was. He was just young and stupid. "I'd give anything." he said, obviously not thinking anything of the phrase, that many people were usually warned about saying. Anything could mean quite a bit to different people.

Yuji strolled forward silently on bare feet and circled Akira slowly. He wasn't sure if Akira was really this innocent or was a playing a role. Five years ago, Akira had seemed so worldly and mature--Yuji had worshiped his dedication to his art, his grace, his maturity. . .him. Now it seemed like Akira was nervous like he had never been around men before. Yuji was tempted to question if he had any experience, but whether he did or didn't was irrelevant. Besides Yuji didn't want to think about any one else touching that graceful body. He didn't know why, he just didn't. . .

"What if I could?" Yuji paused and leaned down to ask softly near Akira's ear. "What if I would get you what you want. . .would you be willing to give me what I want? For as long as I want?"

Yuji brushed Akira's rather lengthy hair over his shoulder, and bared the pale long neck. When he spoken again the short hairs at the back of Akira's neck stirred from his breath. He lightly traced a finger down the bones of the spine still encased in Akira's clothing.

"Anything? Hmm. . . really. Interesting. So if I gave you what you say you want. . .You'll give anything to have it. I accept your anything, so I suppose this is your lucky day"

Yuji moved so he was back in front of Akira. Smirking widely, he perched on a small table in front of Akira.

"So we are agreed then. Your "giving anything" starts now Akira. Strip."

Akira watched the other carefully, he straightened his back even more than it already was when the other moved closer to him. He nodded slowly. Sure, why not give him what he wanted? He thought to himself, he could be on stage, people there to see him, not the other people. No, they would see Akira. He bit his lip and nodded again, almost a little more eager for Yuji to agree to give him what he wanted. That is until the word strip, echoed in Akira's ears. "What?" he asked eying the other.

It only took him a few seconds to work it all out, he started to shake his head "I, no." he said and shook his head more. "You want me to sleep with you?" he asked and frowned slightly. "I thought you were better than that Yuji. Perhaps they were right about you." he said looking hurt. "I could see you expecting me to pay you or clean your clothes or something like that, but sex?" he asked. "That's just low." he said and turned around about to head out the door, but Yuji's words settled into his head.

Yuji was ready to give him everything Akira ever wanted. He was right, it was Akira's lucky day and here he was about to walk out on it all. The chance of a life time ruined, because Akira wouldn't strip for Yuji. He bit his lip again before closing his eyes, his back still towards Yuji as he unbuttoned his shirt, letting it fall to the ground. He looked over his shoulder "Are you sure this is what you want?" he asked, his hands on his belt buckle, ready to take it off.

Yuji flicked an eyebrow. So he was still not good enough for the high and mighty Akira. Fine. Yuji's fist tightened, his pride nearly made him say "Hell no! Screw your dream and get the hell out!" But something wouldn't let him. Let Akira think he was low, it wasn't like that was anything new. He would just earn his distaste this time instead of being crushed by it. The pang in his chest that had been an sting was now an ache but he ignored it and kept his face neutral.

"You can save your righteous indignation for someone who gives a damn Akira. I'm well aware of how "low" you find me. However, with that said nothing in life is free. And don't worry you'll be paid for your. . .time. I'll have Ito make you a nice a tidy contract, with a generous salary. You'll dance, and I will see that you get introductions to anyone who is anyone and can further your career once my tour is over. Your thanks to me for helping you will be between us. For the year on this tour, you belong to me. Sex, companionship, company--at whatever capacity I need you in. Whenever I need you. . .however I need you." Yuji came forward and slid his palms over the smooth flesh of Akira's back. He even smelled as good and was as warm as Yuji remembered.

"I want you. It's not a secret, I wanted you five years ago. Then I wanted to make love to you because I loved you, now I just want to fuck you because you're hot and I can. Don't worry, a year is not that long, and I am not selfish. Whatever you want I will give you--just not my heart. It's not a big deal because you never wanted it anyway. I'm far too lowly a person as you said. But if you want my help then my price is you, for a year--no complaining. And make no mistake Akira, I do mean no complaining. Fame is hard work, you will be expected to carry your end of the bargain, learn the routines and dance your heart out and you will do the stuff that is just between us with a smile on your face and good grace. Don't worry, you're a dancer 50% of any performance is acting, fake it like your life depends on it. . . cause well. . . it will."

Yuji pulled his hands away and walked to his bedroom in the suite. The choice still belonged to Akira.

Akira opened his mouth to speak until Yuji continued with his speech. He closed his eyes when he felt Yuji's hand on his back, his body reacting just a tad. His body didn't realize how much he missed Yuji's embrace. He blushed slightly and turned when Yuji's hands left him. Akira watched him head to the bedroom, going over everything in his head. This was his big break, he needed to take this. He couldn't see an opportunity quite like this showing up again, at least not soon.

Yuji had part of it wrong though, it was going to be hard for Akira to fake it. It was clear to him now that he still had feelings for Yuji. If they were only a little. He had changed over the five years. He knew what horrible things he had done, just to stay in with the in crowd at the studio. Akira took a deep breath and headed into the bedroom, moving towards Yuji. Akira's pants were still on but he figured that wouldn't last too long at the rate Yuji was going. He walked over to the bed and sat down, his hands folded into his lap yet again, sitting prim and proper, unable to ever sit anyway else after the years in the studio.

"Then I take it you want sex right now." he said glancing over to Yuji. "I'll accept your term, as long as we both hold up our ends of the bargain." he stated.

Yuji was tempted to laugh at the way Akira was sitting like a perfect little statue. Untouchable right to the very end. Yuji wonder what kinda year he was in for if Akira was always going to make it seem like he was going to a guillotine to be in bed with him. It was going to likely be a very long night at this rate.

"Contrary to yourself Akira, I say what I mean and I keep my word to people. Don't worry I won't give you the shaft, at least not that kinda shaft. . . and this isn't a one night stand. Get comfy--my room is yours from now on starting at right this moment." Yuji twirled his finger to indicate the large suite drooly. "And yes Akira if you want that contract in your hands tomorrow morning in time for us to make our flight--then yes I highly suggest we have sex right now."

Yuji pulled off his jeans and tossed them in the direction of an open suitcase. He leaned back against the headboard and watched Akira, considering him carefully. He didn't really want to hear about Akira's likely busy dating life, but really he was sitting like he had never been in or to bed with anyone. Christsakes he still had his pants on!

"You're. . .you're not a virgin are you? I mean this wouldn't be your first time would it? Or maybe you're just into girls now?" Yuji was honestly curious. Akira being a virgin wasn't gonna stop the inevitable but still Yuji couldn't understand Akira's nun like behavior. Was the idea of being with him really that bad? Yuji rolled his eyes, great he was gonna have a complex at this rate.

"Would you rather I act like a slut?" he asked, standing up and taking his pants off, to reveal there was no underwear underneath. "I have slept with someone before." he bit his lip, he wasn't lying, just not telling the entire truth. Ever since he said no to Yuji, he had slept with one person and one person only and that was another dancer. A strong male that was supposedly going to take Akira with him, to dance the leading female roll. Only to screw around with him and then leave on the next flight. So, yes, he was very nervous about this deal that Yuji was making with him.

He moved into the bed, as graceful as ever. "I was never into girls, you know that, Yuji. Or should I call you Yu-yu?" he asked and tilted his head, before sitting down, his legs folded to his side. "So, what do you want me to do, hmm?" he asked, biting his lip harder, and for the second time that night, having to suck the blood off, tsking at his cut lip. He mumbled to himself about the stupid habit that he needed to stop.

Yuji was not expecting Akira to be commando under his pants. Now it was Yuji's turn to blush. He made a mental note to never allow Akira to buy underwear for the rest of the year......ever.

"I would rather you be yourself. Just yourself under me." Yuji tried not to gulp, but he had never seen Akira naked before. He had dreamed about five years ago--and then embarrassingly begged for Akira's love that was shot down like a spy plane. But none of that prepared him for the real thing. His whole body tightened and shot to attention tenting his underwear, like he was a silly adolescent peeping at Akira in a window. He was having trouble thinking straight once Akira was back in the bed. Well this was unexpected. . . his cool composure was being wrecked by the one man who would never want him like he wanted him too. It was however the hated nickname that brought him back.

"I'm not a Yu-Yu anymore. . ." Yuji grumbled. The nickname was the flirty moniker Akira had given him to flirt. Hearing again in that teasing tone, sent too many memories rushing back. "And stop biting your lip, you'll make them sore."

Yuji pulled Akira over him and rolled, so the other was pinned beneath him. He hissed lightly at the warm skin, that felt like the thousand heavens that were gonna reject him for taking revenge on the man under him. Yuji buried his face in the warmth of Akira's neck and shoulder. He tired to tell himself to keep it together, to not let Akira affect him so strongly. It was like talking to air, and then expecting an answer back.

"Touch me. . ." Yuji gasped in Akira's smooth skin and hair unable to keep the desperate sounds from his voice. "I know you don't want to and don't mean it. . .but touch me like you want to be with me, even if it is a lie."

Yuji pressed his hardened cloth covered length a little helplessly to the slender thighs beneath him to try and show Akira what he needed.

Akira almost laughed when the other grumbled at the old nickname. He had always liked that nickname for Yuji, but he supposed he would at least attempt to work Yuji back into it, if only to spite him a little bit. He blushed "I can't help it." he said and looked away until he felt the other man's body against his. He held back his gasp and moved his hand slowly after Yuji told him to, having to hold back. He wanted to touch the other so badly, but wasn't about to show that. He moved his hand along Yuji's back, his body moving gently underneath Yuji's grinding itself into him. Akira's hands made their way to the hem of Yuji's pants and worked their way to the front messing with what ever his slim fingers could find.

Back
Top Bottom