Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BD's continuous search/request for Long term RPs.

What do you think of the interest post?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to my thread!!! Plots are on the bottom, otherwise here's a bit about me:

I'm 34, married since 12/2001, very happily so, and have 3 kids with the same man I've been married to my entire adult life. So I'm not looking for any kind of relationship outside of friendships. In fact, I tend to feel more than a little uncomfortable if you flirt with me too much, at least until I get to know you. I don't mind joking around, but if we're chatting through IM, I really don't want you to type out an action to where you're cuddling with me or kissing me, or holding me. (I have made an exception in the past however, you know who you are :p) That stuff I can handle for ROLE PLAY, but not OOC. In other words.. Keep your Real Life and our Role Play separate, don't “fall in love” with me, I'm not available. Period.

Okay... I'm sorta done ranting... sorry about that, too many bad experiences over the years.

I've been RPing for a long time now (I just did the math in my head... and no... just.. no.. you can ask in PM if you're curious :p). I can use articulate description with the best of them, if I choose to do so, most of the time, I don't. I much prefer to see what is going on in the characters' heads. Don't get me wrong, I like to know what the characters are wearing, how tall they are, type of body build, eye and hair color, and skin color, but I don't want a lengthy description that takes up pages and pages of how a single drop of water looks, lays, and falls down upon the fucking rock! Just... no. -.-

Was that a rant? -shrugs- Oh well.

As for kinks and such.. just ask me please. Chances are, it is something that just depends on the RP itself, about the only "no"s that are set in stone is.. Incest, gore, vore, bloodplay (Will make exception if we're in a vampire game), and anything that belongs in the toilet WILL STAY IN THE TOILET.. Just sayin' >.>

I prefer to play a submissive type, as a female. However, depending upon the RP itself or if my characters are put into certain situations, I can certainly play dominant. So please keep that in mind that it can switch, just as we do in real life :p. A bit further upon the subject, if you happen to ask me to play a dominant role, I can try to do as such, but it doesn't come off as convincing and frankly, I'm not super comfortable in playing the dominant type throughout an entire role play as it just feels too forced, I'm a go with the flow kind of gal. However, I will admit, if I'm playing the guy in the game, I can play dominant. Weird? Maybe.. probably... I dunno!

I prefer to have at least a semi-literate partner, who can post an average of one paragraph. I know spelling and grammar isn't always going to be correct, but lets at least try to have the correct spelling and correct use of grammar? That would be wonderful if you do. Please keep in mind that that on average, I crank out one paragraph per post (it might be less if we're in dialogue, I do like to give people the chance to react to whatever my character is saying). The RP is in danger if it is anything less than that (again, unless we're doing a dialogue). That means we either drop it, or spice it up. The more I give you in one post, the more “into it” I am. With that in mind, I need a Plot Driven RP, I don't mind sex scenes, or a little bit of smut going on, but if the RP is nothing but smut and makes no sense whatsoever, I'll lose interest quickly, and you'll be able to tell because I'll send you one liners, and I'll also tell you if we need to do something else or just drop it. Oh, and please! For the love of all that is good (or evil, depending upon which side you prefer :p) don't write about my character's reactions. I'll understand it if it happens occasionally, but if I point it out to you and ask you to stop (and I will, its a real pet peeve of mine), then I expect you to keep an eye on it. You can ask for permission and control my character a tiny bit, but fucking ask! <3 Thank you!

Where I like to RP: Threads. I do not RP over IMs. I find it too stressful, and often do not have the time. Please don't ask. However, I don't mind IMing for plot developing or socializing.

Alright, enough of the ranting and “rule-laying”. :)

Settings/Type:

Fantasy
Medieval
Modern
Supernatural
Science Fiction
Romance <--- I adore this! And actually a must have for me to stay attached to my own character.. just because of the connection really.
Victorian
Renaissance
Wild West​

Pairings:
Note: These are all MxF

Knight-Princess
Knight-commoner
Princess-commoner
Elf-Elf
Elf-Dark Elf
Elf(or Dark Elf)-Human
Supernatural Creature - Human
and anything else you can think of!
Just bring it up to me, worst I'll do is say "no",
which I hardly ever do when it comes to a RP.​

As far as Canons go... I don't usually do NOT do Anime.. so please don't ask. Here are some Canons that I wouldn't mind doing:​

Books:
David Eddings. Anything by him.

TV Series:
Supernatural
Stitchers
The X-Files
Stargate: SG-1
Stargate: Atlantis
Star Trek

Movies:

Nont that I can think of at the moment.

Video Games:

Meh, Sorry Gamers, I don't really play video games.
I'm too much of a writing RPer to be stuck on a game
console for anything longer than 10minutes.​

Aside from what is listed above, because I'm sure I've missed a ton of stuff ^_^, I'm pretty much game for anything, except for incest! Please don't approach me with that sort of plotting, its just.. to me.. ewww. As I mentioned before: Just ask! The worst I'll do is say "no", which I rarely ever, ever do when it comes to RPing.

This shall be updated as more ideas pop into my head. Thanks for reading and feel free to send me a PM if you are interested!

Plot1:
The Fortune Teller/Ringmaster - To be discussed, certainly a supernatural setting, but time is up in the air!

The circus caravans roam from town to town, an equal source of slavery and entertainment. The Ringmaster who rules over all does so with an iron grip, striking dread into the hearts of his people and inspiring excitement and joy into astonished onlookers. His circus is built on murder and coercion yet the lifestyle is profitable and comfortable for those who know how to play. The fortune teller is a fraud who tells brilliant lies. They are each fascinated by the other but unwilling to give in; she does not wish to be merely another conquest, and he is suspicious of her ... nobody really knows who she is, and he had come to suspect that she is not the fraud she pretends to be.

I'd love to work on a plot with a partner for this story; what secrets she could possibly have that would affect the Ringmaster, etc. This wouldn't be a straight smut story, but one with a lot intrigue and <b>angst</b> (An absolute must have for me along with the romance bit), and quite a dark theme.

No other plot at this time.

That's all I have for the moment. Feel free to shoot ideas in my direction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom