Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

HELP me satisfy my RP NEED!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintsBaroness

Super-Earth
Greetings and welcome to my lair, I won't waste too much of your time on Stupid things...

Hello, my name is K.becker and I am pretty much a roleplay-aholic. Give it to me any style, and I pretty much drool over it. It is what I dream about every night when I fall asleep and it's my first thought every morning. Let me just start by saying I love it an that's all there is to it, well for the most part a lot of it. Seriously I do. So go ahead and PM me.

I am looking for 1x1, For now I will only be accepting PM play. So I will NOT accept thread or yahoo play. I am also NOT open to other forums of play.

I do Role Play for fun but come on! ONE SENTENCE ISN'T FUN!! GIVE ME SOMETHING TO WORK WITH HERE!! Please!? Grammar, or at least an attempt at it, is greatly appreciated. I AM NO WHERE NEAR A GRAMMAR NAZI , If you don't know how to spell a simple word, please don't bother, This thing has a automatic spell check for god sake use it so i at least know what your trying to say, sometimes there are words that mean different things but sound the same and are spelled only slightly differently like there and their or they're well , i will let any of those kind of mistakes by as long as i can at least tell what your trying to say , i don't think that's too much to ask ... i will even let minor punctuation go like forgetting a apostrophe on don't or that's. I'm ok with run on sentences as long as you put on a comma or ... so i can take a breath ...I do have to say though i expect a decent post length no 1-2 liners I need at the least 3-4 lines to work with and thats the bare minimum...i prefer more whatever you give me i will attempt to match BUT , if you give me a novel..there is no way i can return that amount..I will do my very best to give you a good response in return ...but if you write responses that are like the length of a novel and expect it in return I just cant do that , Sorry..In the end I guess what I'm saying is I give a lot of leeway as long as i can understand what your writing, this is NOT a SMUT request thread and if you dont give me at least 3-4 lines I will give you one warning, to talk to you about the quality of our RP . Well, I will always give warnings if the role play isn't cutting it. Friendly warnings. If I feel like my warning is just unheeded, I will stop role playing, with a notice to you of course. I realize we all can't be perfect, I know I'm not , and I am not a Nazi so please don't take any of this personally, but please for the love of everything holy please try, because i think what i asked for isn't that bad of a request.

Don't ditch me. I have been ditched, I don't like it. If I disappear, drop me a line, my BM demon probably ate your post, or something came up in RL. I always come back, even if it takes me a day or 2..maybe even a few more depending what came up but , i always come back.. But anyway, I feel bad when people ditch me. I start going angry mother on the situation and it is not good for my health or anyone else that is playing with me, but then i start thinking of things that i like an it calms me down...Speaking of things that people like My Favorite artist is Luis Royo ..he seems to like dark things ..dark colors ..so do i ..mine is Dark Red ..So i know that you read all of this when you message me make the Subject your Favorite color.

I will listen to All storylines at this time!...if u have one.

WHAT I AM CURRENTLY CRAVING

Okay, Here is the main deal...I Mainly wanna do a long term rp. I dont want it all sexual, although it will be sexual..<3...I just wanna do a nice rp ok. So Pm me if your up for it.

Still with me? AWESOME!! Contact me with a PM stating your interest. Make sure your first message is " I Wanna Role-Play." so i know why you're messaging me and so i know you have read all of this.

Something Im Craving :

Lucifer and the Fallen Angel/ Captive innocent Soul/ Damned Soul:
Lucifer Being the lord of hell and engulfed in sin himself has a great lustful need to fulfill that the demon bitches of hell just cant seem to satisfy. So he shall proceed to use the body of this girl as she is chained to a collar or even to a wall if he likes, using her in whatever lustful animal fashion he desires until he simply grows bored as he always does, or maybe she will prove to be be more fun for him he will just have to wait and see.

Lilith's Entanglement: (( not that into this right now but will do it if that's what strikes your interest.))

Lilith, the wife of Lucifer...has become bitter , lonely and most of all angry over the many thousands of years of her husbands obvious neglect from his own selfish nature..he works of course punishing Sinners... however, every husband comes home at night... only rather than spending it with her ...he spends it with his adoring demon sluts... so she spends her days torturing and destroying the lesser demons who are simply trying to lift her foul mood.. one day a lesser demon gets a brilliant idea and presents her with a gift knowing her anger is sparked by her loneliness... the gift is a Male Arch angel that was Captured in Battle ...when she sees him she decides she will keep him as a pet ... which is a common thing in hell , for higher demons to have slaves or pets...but when Lucifer finds out she has fallen in Love with him...the conflict begins...

Multiverse: (((REALLY CRAVEING)))

A young girl from our universe falls through a portal into another universe , and onto another world filled with vampires and furries and such , however she discovers when she enters this world not only has the world changed, so has she , she is no longer human but now a beautiful furry...over the years she has become the object of many of the perverted male dreams but what she wants is a man to love her and not to treat her like a piece of property from the second they saw her. If she found such a man she could surely give herself to him.

(( in this Rp the male part can be a male Furry or Vampire.))

Common pairing cravings : (( If these aren't what your looking for shoot me a idea ..i'm kinda open minded right now.))

Vampire / Human
Demon / Human
Demon / Angel
Dragon (humanoid form) / Village girl ~ Renaissance era
Duelist / farmers Daughter ~ Renaissance era

sekirei_no__9_tsukiumi_by_naruto1piece-d460fz3.png

RE: OH MY GOD!!!NOONE WANTS TO RP WITH ME!!!

It's like watching a puppy drowning...

I really don't speak for the community when I say this but your title is not exactly attractive. Screaming "I'm desperate" was never a strong aphrodisiac. Try easing up on the numbers of threads you make, fill it out with small pieces of information that will make us want to know more about you. Effort regulates reward, it has always been true and is not any less of that in this place.

Just trying to help.

Wreckles said:

I really don't speak for the community when I say this but your title is not exactly attractive. Screaming "I'm desperate" was never a strong aphrodisiac. Try easing up on the numbers of threads you make, fill it out with small pieces of information that will make us want to know more about you. Effort regulates reward, it has always been true and is not any less of that in this place.

Just trying to help.
Please explain.

RE: Neko Domination?? MxF.....

please dont be upset that i have posted on this again , i just made some major changes and wanted them seen, i wont post anymore on it today i swear.

Wreckles said:

Just trying to help.

Hey - desperate can be sexy!!! :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom