Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm a what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf_Demon

Supernova
Many years ago the evil one was defeated by a very strong person, there bloodline was thought to be extrinsic after the battle, but the truth is it just been hiding. The children of these people with this blood line not only are seal til they come of age to where they can handle it. On that day there guardian from one of the five families appears and protects them from that day front. That day was coming soon for one girl in particular, but due to circumstances she was not yet aware of this. This normal highschool girl was in for a rude awaking soon. It was about seven am in the morning now, and her alarm clock was about to go off. It was mid semester and it was snowing lightly outside "A voice was calling her from outside the house one of her friends was trying to get her attention "Hey wake up, or we will be late."

Still yawning, Silia Drauchen finished pulling on her school uniform as she stuffed a waffle into her mouth as she rushed to get out the door. She put her satchel over her shoulder and ran out the door, tugging her sock up. "Ok ok! I'm here!" She mumbled out around the waffle, finishing dressing and started to eat. "Jeez, not like it will be on time anyways." She said, finally eating her breakfast easily. Her black hair was pulled back into a ponytail, her heart-shaped face blushing from her recent exertion. She stood at 5'7'', and had a friendly face, with a slim figure and slight muscles in her arms and legs.

Maria looks at her friend, before laughing at her "Well, better reduce the damage, remember we have that jerk of a teacher for home room today?" Maria sighs, before walking with her friend to school "Oh, you hear that we are having a new student today. I wonder if he cute." She giggles a bit, before placing her hands on her cheek thinking about what they could look like. Lucky for them Silia's house wasn't that far from the school and they would make it within a few moment if they hurry,

She finished wolfing down her meal and wiped her mouth, straightening her vest. "Who says it's a guy? Maybe its a girl, you just want a cuddle partner." She giggled loudly and held a hand over her mouth, trying to stifle it some. Maria hit her arm and she laughed harder, seeing her blush. "You know I am just kidding Mary, don't worry about it." She hugged her friend and then started to jog to school, not wanting to give the prick of a teacher any weapons to use against her...any MORE weapons to use against her, recalling the accidental food fight a few weeks ago.

Maria smiles to Silia looking at her "Oh, you always tease me." She told her, before smiling even more "A girl can dream can't she?" She see Silia's take off blinking for a moment, before taking off behind her "Wait for me." She told her, as she keeps up her pace with her from behind. The two of them go get to class with seconds, before the bell rang. Their teacher was looking at the two of them, he had a pointer stick in his hand and tapping it against his other hand "You two are almost late, remember I don't tolerant lateness." He told them, before closing the door as the bell begins to ring "Welcome to another day of the best four years of your life, before some of you utterly fail in this world we have, or just end up in a gutter somewhere." He says in a really snotty tone of voice to them "Well, as you all hear we will be having a new student be joining us today and I trust you will make him feel welcome."

She growled in annoyance at the teacher before sitting near the back of the room where her desk was. She was hoping it would be a girl...hoping to add to her friends, with all the guys at the school being asses. She sighed and leaned back in her chair, setting out her notebook, getting ready for class.

The teacher turn to the door, before waving his hand a bit "You can come in now." He say, before he enter. A black young man comes walking in, his eyes closed as he makes his way to the front of the board. The teacher looks at him, before clearing his throat "You may introduce yourself." He told told him "My name is..." He pause for a moment, revealing his silver eyes "Tenci." He says, the build to his body was really tone as he stood at about 6 foot even "Well, yes well good take a seat." Tenci begins to walk to the back of the room laying down his bag and taking his seat. Maria leans in and whisper to Silia "So, what do you think?"

"Certainly not what I was expecting..." She whispered back, her brow furrowed in thought. "Hmmmmm, whenever you two go to play "hide the sausage"....count me in. Course from the look of him...I say more then enough for two sandwiches." She giggled quietly and blushed heavily, along with Mary. She straightened back out and cast furtive glances at the newcomer, wondering about his story and tastes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom