Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The principle problem (wolvenrogue and keepmesafex)

wolvenrogue

Singularity
Supporter
Robert Star was the night custodian at Greenbriar High School. He had been working there 10 years since graduated from the school, having started as summer help after graduation, and then being hired full time in the fall. He was a hard worker, a quiet man, and had proven himself trustworthy over the years. Everyone who worked at Greenbriar liked Bob, and he was happy with his job. Bob was 28 years old, six foot tall with a well muscled frame, had sandy hair, blue eyes, and a slightly olive complexion that gave him an exotic look. Robert was polishing floors when he saw a young freshman girl leave school well after the other students, and it made him wonder. Why was a student here so late? He had just about pushed it out of his mind when The principle, John Yardman, the principle, left the building just 5 minutes later pushing another girl a bit older ahead of him. He appeared to be threatening her, and the older girl was crying. Was it just coincidence that the three left at nearly the same time, and so late at night? or were their purpose in being there so late, related?

Being a highschool junior, Kate Huggins had to stay late in school for clubs and other extra-curricular activities. She was after all, aiming to get into an Ivy League college. Working hard was just second nature to the highschooler. She wouldn't settle for anything less than the best. Kate was well-loved by everybody. She was beautiful, smart, and academically excellent. To put it simply, she was perfect. It was almost 10:00 p.m. when she decided to go home. Everybody had left, except for the invisible janitor that happened to disappear whenever she needed cleaning assistance. As she passed through the corridors, she heard whimpering noises. Curious, she followed the sound and discovered that it came from the Principal's Office. Kate wondered why people were still in school, besides her. She then opened the door and witnessed the most crude act Mr. Yardman had done. He had a freshman, whom Kate recalled to be named as Annie, tied to her wrists with clothes obviously savaged. She froze as soon as Mr. Yardman's eyes caught hers. She wanted to scream. Scream for help. But no voice came out from her mouth. Slowly, her pretentious principal crept up to her and said, "Now that you've seen my other side, will you join me, Ms. Huggins?"

Horrible acts followed as she was forced into doing what the man told her. He was the key to her recommendation letters for University applications, and she was a victim threatened. Annie looked like a ragdoll in the corner of the room. Kate felt defenseless and violated. When the incident was done, the two of them walked out of school without a word...just harrumphs and broken sobs. Mr. Yardman then called, "My dear Ms. Huggins...you do know what will happen when this gets out right?" He then left with a smirk on his face. Kate collapsed on the school grounds as she sobbed and sobbed. How could she ever face anybody ever again? What would she tell her parents? What kind of seventeen year old girl would she see in front of the mirror? Broken. Fragile. And Imperfect. That is who Kate Huggins is now.

Bob was on his usual night shift polishing floors when he saw the two young girls leaving the building, and followed shortly there after by the principle. He couldn't hep but wonder what was going on. Was their leaving so close together of any significance. It seemed very odd to him so he decided to check the school security video to see what he could find out. When he went to the machine he found the tape missing. This seemed to confirm his suspicion that something was amiss, and he decided that he would observe things more closely the next evening. To insure that there would indeed be video the next time, he hooked up the spare dvr in another room, so that 2 security tapes were being made.

Whatever was going on, the principle was involved and his job would be in jeopardy if he made an accusation with out proof. He was very worried about the two young women. He didn't want them in any more danger than they might have already faced. The next night he brought along a can of powerful mace just in case it was needed.

It was the night after Kate was abused that frightened her yet again. She wanted to leave school earlier, but there was no way she could have finished club reports, so she decided to stay for a little while. However, when Kate heard a rattling noise, she immediately got her files and hurriedly left the club room. She was terrified of seeing the principal again, so she gathered all her courage to pass through the corridors. Then in the shadows of the night, she saw a black figure move. "No!," she shrieked only to see the night custodian whom she recalled to be Bob. "Please, please help me...!" She asked. Kate wanted to leave the school truly unhurt, and she was desperate for anybody who can help her.

" Help you how?" he asked " sure I'll help. what seems to be the trouble?" then he realized she was one of the girls who left late the night before. " Where is your friend?" he asked. Does she need help too?" This wouldn't be a problem with the principle now would it? I saw him leave with you last night, and he didn't seem happy at all.

Kate felt humiliated, but she had no one else to run to. "The principal," she started. "Uh, last night, he-he," tears appeared in her eyes. Kate looked away from the custodian, hiding her face. "Mr. Yardman raped me," she whispered as her hands trembled. "And the freshman I was with as well, he's going to ruin me!" The freshman didn't go to school that day, and Kate knew this because she checked her attendance in the Students' Office. She wanted to talk to Annie, but found her "sick" as an excuse to the school. Kate felt like she was on it alone. That she was the only one violated. She needed hope.

" What did he threaten to do?" he asked. " Let's get you out of here before something else happens!" he said, He wondered to himself how her parents could possibly have let her stay at school so late in the evening by herself, night after night. He decided that he would make sure things were ok at home that evening before he left her. "Is there anyone at home?" he asked. "Do you need a ride?" he walked her out of the building, and into the parking lot.

The teenager was able to breathe steadily after knowing that someone cared. Kate didn't want to tell him what Mr. Yardman had done. She wanted it private, so that nobody else would know of her humiliating experience. "No, nobody's home....," she replied. Her mom was a neurosurgeon who was always called for emergencies at night, while her dad was a lawyer working in a different state. It was no wonder that Kate Huggins had to be perfect. "Yes, please. I need a ride home," she thankfully said to the custodian. "I'm Kate by the way, a junior," she tried to smile.

"Well Kate, my name is Bob as you can see from my shirt. I'm the night janitor, and if you ever need help you can always come to me" he said. He walked her to his car, and opened the door for her, then got in himself. When he heard she would be alone, he asked, "When do your parents get home?" He didn't want to leave the poor girl home by herself, she was still quite shaken. "Where do you live?" he asked. " Maybe I could take you out for coffee until you ave a chance to calm down?"

She felt secure to have Bob with her. "Thank you. I think coffee will keep myself together for awhile...," Kate answered. "My parents usually come home late. I see my dad on weekends, and my mom on the mornings on my way to school. You can say that I pretty much live alone," she forced a soft laugh. Kate looked at Bob's face. His eyes were focused on the road, but she can tell he was listening. She found it nice to talk to someone about her family. People have always thought that Kate Huggins was fine by herself, but she needed a shoulder to lean on too. Unfortunately, her parents are rarely home and Kate had always been too arrogant to admit that she's lonely. They finally reached Dino Diner, and got out from Bob's car.

Robert took her in annd they found a table."Would you like a piece of pie?" he asked? the waitress brought them coffee and Bob ordered a piece of cherry pie. "I'd like to help you with the principle" he said, "but to do that well I really need to know what happened. Please don't worry, I won't tell any one."

He knew she needed to talk to someone about it, and it didnt seem like Mom or Dad were likely candidates. He took her hand in his and gently rubbed it as they talked, comforting her. He did his best to help her to calm down and be willing to shre her fears.

Recalling the horrible act scared Kate. It was a good thing that Robert's hand soothed hers. The waitress came back to the table and placed their mugs filled with coffee down. "Thank you," Kate softly said. She then took a sip of the warm coffee as the aroma calmed her. Kate closed her eyes. "It was a typical school night. I was working on the papers of the club activities when I finished late. As I was passing through the hallways going home, I heard noises....," she inhaled deeply. "Curious, I followed them. And it led to the Principal's Office. I swear to God it was horrible---what I saw! Mr. Yardman was hurting the freshman, and his expression showed enjoyment. Oh God--" Tears flowed down to her red cheeks. "And, and then he saw me staring at them. Mortified! I wanted to run. How I wanted to run, but my body betrayed me. I froze, while Mr. Yardman took me in and forced me into disgusting sexual acts," Kate squeezed Bob's hand so tightly that her nails dug into the back of his palm.

"Then he threatened me after it was over. He said that he would tell everyone about what happened. He said that he would make everybody turn against me. That I was a liar who seduced him! He is going to ruin my life!" It took Kate every will she had left to not cause a scene. She didn't yell, but from her eyes, anyone could have felt her anguish.

Bob pulled his chair close and gave her a comforting hug. "First" he said "Yardman will nottell anyone, that's his greatest fear, If anyone finds outthey will take him to jail, which is where he belongs. Second, He may be the principal now, but he wont be when you graduate, so youwon't need his recommendation. He is trying to keep you scared, because he needs it that way. The one fear you should have is further abuse. and with you being at home alone, that is a real possibility. You shouldn't be alone, while he is a free man. He will have your address, and easily come after you.

I'll take you home with me, and deliver you home when your parents are home, if that's alright with you.

Kate swallowed the words that are true. Mr. Yardman will continue to abuse her further. When she heard Bob's idea of her staying with him for a moment, she was surprised. Kate had thought that it was a radical idea, but she realized that Bob was the only person whom she puts her trust in. She also thought that it would keep Mr. Yardman away if a guy is beside her. She wasn't completely comfortable with the idea, but there were no other options. Although raised conservatively, she accepted Bob's idea. After all, it was all for her security. Nothing more, nothing less. But there is something about Bob that makes Kate believe in him.

Bob walked her to his car and opened the door for her. He then got in and and started out of the parking lot. "I'll take you home with me and you can relax, and when your parents are home I'll take you to them. You should leave them a message, and ask them to call when they gey home. When bob got to his house, he helped her out of the car and took her inside. He had her lay down on his couch and relax, while he sat in a chair next to her.

Back
Top Bottom