Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yes, Master? (FxM, FxF, FxFuta Search)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thank you kindly, ladies and gentlemen for coming to my humble request. I am new to this site but not new to roleplaying nor it's dark underbelly, erotic writing. If you can meet my simple criteria, I can easily accommodate your every desire no matter how sick or twisted. What can I say? I feel the urge to serve!

Preferences
1: I prefer partners who type at least a paragraph or more and a descriptive one at that. The detail is what gets me going and keeps me coming, in more ways then one ^_^
2: Grammar, punctuation, and capitalization is a girl writer's best friend. Get close to my best friend, and you'll get close to me!
3: I prefer partners with a good introduction. Simply asking me to roleplay or how I'm doing is quite boring and forces me to take little interest in replying back. Give me an interesting opening. Tell me the plots in your head, tell me what you wish for me to do. Whisper to me your sick thoughts, tell me what you will do to me. I love a partner who shows bluntness and takes charge!
4: I believe roleplays are like a song. It needs to be smooth, it needs continuance, it needs a steady beat. Both of us will add in! You wouldn't listen to a song that just lost the beat and skewered off course, would you?
5: I prefer to be submissive and take orders, but that doesn't mean all my girls are pushovers. They can fight if you wish <3. But perhaps I will dom, for a few lucky people. In terms of being a futa, I don't mind. You need a really good plot though for me to be one. I will also do FutaxMale, but only for cute little femboys <3
More to be added!

Muscular Women
Thick Cocks
Large Breasts
Tight Asses
Slender Thighs
Hour-glass Women
Blackmail
Corruption
Torture
Servitude
Violence
Gore
Rape
Interracial
Group
Anthros
Bestiality
Humiliation
Public
Exhibitionism
Femboys
Tomboys
Strap-ons
Futas
Anal
Oral
DP
Blindfolds
Collars
Branding
Spanking
Whips
Medieval/Fantasy Settings
Futuristic Settings

Dislikes:
Toliet Play
Dismemberment (Only sex wise)
Modern Setting

Plot 1 (Future fantasy, Futa, Silly, Impregnation, Heavy Smut, Violence)
In the year 2016, the world has turned to a desolate wasteland. A couple of years earlier an unknown disease struck the world, turning the whole male population into raging monsters. The female gender has survived for as long as they can, but their numbers dwindled. In response, a young scientist and her group has created the ultimate weapon to fight the 'Turned' and recreate their race. A violent futa woman, programmed with amazing fighting skills and the 'urge' to impregnant those who's genetics would be best suited to create children with the ability to continue their race.

Role:
Me = Scientist and various women.
You = Super Sexy Futa Experiment

Plot 2 (Medieval Fantasy, Violence, Harem, Futa/Nonfuta, Pirate!, Moderate-Heavy Smut)
Her name, is Clarissa Velmont. Also known as the Scarlet, she is the terror of the seas. A woman without mercy, without morals, and a appetite for booze and sex. She is a woman of spontaneity, and through this has devoted herself to the ultimate goal. To create a harem of men/women for her pleasure! She's heard of the idea, and actually has seen a few on her sea voyages. It's unheard of for a woman to own one.
She plans to show the world different.

Roles:
Me = Clarissa Velmont
You = Either the men or women, depending on your gender of choice.

Plot 3 (Medieval Fantasy, Gangbang, Non-consent, Conspiracy, Monsters)
This, was the last thing she wanted to deal with. She was a goddamn commander, she had a whole regiment of warriors that would do as she commanded. A fortress to folly, it would only take a snap of her fingers. A enemy to fight, merely a point with her sword. But now, now she was trapped in this goddamn orc camp with a collar wrapped around her neck. She was ambushed, her men killed, and she now a living sex doll to these violent and brutish creatures. Her future seemed hopeless, until she realized her master was just a grunt, with the desire to lead. A deal made. She helps him master his horde, and she gets to go free.
He'd better stick to his bargain.

Roles:
Me = Human commander
You = Orc Master

For now that's my list. I'll add pairings and plots later. Otherwise, feel free to message me loves <3

I most likely won't answer posts made in this thread. I prefer to discuss details in PM's, from there we decide if PM's or threads. Remember the rules, and you just might just win all your desires <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom