Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dissonance (king_bakal and Candira)

She moaned softly as he gave his attention to her nipples after so long. His teasing only got her more riled up. "Mmmm, yes," she sighed. "It's so good, Eric..." She closed her eyes as he kissed and licked at her nipples until the little pink buds were hard as pebbles. She shivered as he asked her what she though--if he thought it was nice. Blushing, the redhead rubbed against the bulge in his pants once he moved his hand and then let his mouth take hers as she kissed him deeply. Pressed flush against his body like this she didn't have much initiative to pull away and answer. Still, she managed to do so. Her lips barely parted from his at all.

"I think it gets you hot. I think you love it," she said, smirking just a little as she let her one hand work his pants open with a skill she'd developed just for him. She wanted him badly, and she didn't care how she got him at this point. "Don't hold back, Eric," she said with a grin. "Show me how much you love me."

Freeing him from the prison of his pants turned him on. He loves it when Cora does incredible things and at the right time. "I love it Cora and I love you." He sat up with her straddling him. "You're good baby, a little more and I'll end up in my birthday suit. I know you love that. Don't you?" He moved his hands to grab her hips. Slowly, he pushed them off him. He held her hands as he stood up slowly while kissing her lips. He just can't stop pleasing her. He wants her more and more. He doesn't want to lose any body contact with her. He bended his knees while slowly unzipped her pants so that he could kiss her lips at the same time. He pulled her pants down a bit, revealing the top part of her hips. "The couch won't do any good." He pulled down his pants while kissing her neck. "Let's go upstairs." Just wearing his boxer briefs now, his hands went down to her backside and carried her towards the staircase. He gently placed her on the steps. "At this rate, we might not even reach the room." He said jokingly as he started to lick down her torso to her belly button. "You think we can escape me my love?" He held her wrist as he continued to please her.

Cora smiled at him as he sat back up and she worked to stay with him without falling. She grinned at his compliments. "I do love that body," she said, running her hands over his chest. She lifted herself up and then let him get rid of his pants. She kept hold of his hands and got up with him as he kissed her and unzipped her pants. Her smooth skin was completely bare down to the middle of her hips. Her string bikini was just peeking out from beneath her jeans.

Wrapping her legs around him, Cora let him carry her to the steps. She shivered and let him keep kissing her neck. Then he was setting her down, licking her up and down her torso. "Oh God..." She moaned softly, shivering as her body heated. "Eric, we might not even get up the stairs if you keep that up..."

"Keep what up my dear?" His hands went down to her pants. "This? Then I won't." He looked at her with a grin as he pulled her pants down. Her bikini wanted to go with the pants but Eric bent down and bit it's top part to keep it in place. He completely took off her pants and pulled her legs up to his shoulders. He started nuzzling her down there through her bikini. Her scent is so good, so good that he wants more. He buried his face in her as he ate her through the bikini that she is wearing. Her hands kept her legs at ease by rubbing them and caressing them gently.

She watched her devious boyfriend strip her of her pants and bite at the waistband of her black bikini to keep it up. God he was hot. Once she was free of her pants she blushed and held onto the handrails of his stairs while he pulled her legs over his shoulders. She blushed and felt her heart beat so much faster. He nuzzled against her covered womanhood and she just about lost the feeling in her legs. She shivered and moaned as he started to really go at her, his hands rubbing at her thighs. "Eric," she whimpered, her pussy practically weeping with need. Her panties were pretty much soaked. There was absolutely no way she'd make it up the stairs without cumming if he kept it up.

Her body was in such a state of frenzy she wasn't sure how long she could handle him.

If there was something Eric was good at, it's when he grabs the crowds attention and puts them under his control. They are like his minions, ready to obey whatever he says. That's how good he was. He can easily turn a show into something like a battleground. Emotions get stirred and everyone really gets into the atmosphere of the performance. At this point, Cora is pretty much at Eric's mercy. He devoured her and showed her how hungry he was for her. His hands went up her legs and opened her wide. With his hands on her ankles, his expert lips and tongue worked with such frenzy. He has to work a little harder because she was still "covered" up but he likes the challenge. His manhood is aching for attention too but his self-control is top notch. He wants to make sure that she'll be pleased. The sight of her gripping the handrails, her legs spread eagle, and her bikini soaking wet turned him on so bad. "Wait till you finally get out of that bikini my love." He said to Cora. "And wait till we arrive upstairs." He wants her to reach the point of no return. "Still in your soaking wet bikini and you're ready to cum? My love, do want me that much?" He can't see her reactions but hearing her moans makes him want to eat her more.

Cora was lost in the moment, unable to focus on anything other than the pleasure he was giving her at this very moment. He had to do more to make her feel it, but her man went the extra mile. Her body was absolutely trembling with pleasure. Her grip on the handrails tightened, her nails digging in as Eric ate her out. She closed her eyes and gasped as his voice vibrated against her pussy. God he felt so good. The thought of her being totally naked and under his power was almost enough to make her cum. His teasing only made it worse.

"Eric," she whimpered. She couldn't hold back anymore. There was nothing she could do. She called his name again, the name sounding more like a plea than anything else. She came hard, soaking her panties and allowing her juices to run down her thighs. Panting, she moaned and closed her eyes, her hands letting go of the rail and falling down at her side.

Eric crawled on top of her as the explosion within her subsides. He gave her a lick from the base of her neck up to the tip of her chin before kissing her softly. "Did you enjoyed that one love?" He gave her little kisses all over her face. On her lips, her nose, on her eyelids. His playful side a huge contrast to his wild side that almost manifested itself earlier. He wants to make this one exciting for both of them.

It's easy to spot the songs that he composed on their albums. Often, those are the complex songs with varying tempo and different moods. It is his trait and from the looks of it, it's a trait that is not restricted to his songwriting.

He gently slid his arms under her and carried her up to his room. It is big but relatively simple. It suits him. One side of the room is filled with his guitar and bass collections. These are the rare ones that he hardly plays at all. They all hang, neatly arranged at the room's wall with labels on them. On the other side of the room is a large sliding glass door that leads to the balcony outside. This one overlooks the city below. He likes this one. He loves the fact that the city lights resembles fireflies in a dark, suburb night.

He gently placed her on his bed and at that moment, he entangled himself with her, sliding his hands all over her sides, his legs sliding up between hers, and his kisses probing her soft lips.

Cora shivered as she came down from the high of her orgasm, groaning as he licked from her neck to her chin. She kissed him back when his lips saw it fit to visit hers. Sex with him was like nothing on this earth. And it was different every single time. Panting softly, she smiled as he peppered her face with affection, kissing all over her. Grinning, she lifted her arms and hugged him weakly, loving all the different sides of him. She was exceedingly glad that he was so strong, because she didn't think she could have walked up the steps with him--her legs still felt a little like jelly.

Cora liked his room--she liked most of the things about where he lived, in fact. His bedroom was easily one of the best places to wake up in--especially if he was with her. She smiled as he set her down on his large bed. In an instant, he was back to going wild and hungry. And she was back to being hot and bothered. She loved the way he absolutely possessed her body with his hands as she kissed him back, holding him close to her while he spread her legs with his own.

((Just two little things: 1) I thought your character's name was Eric? 2) Would you mind picking either present or past tense? It's becoming a little distracting.))

As if possessed by her spell, Eric continued to unrelentlessly pleasure his partner. Sensing that he was already making her ready for the "second set" his hands went up to her wrist and gently pinned them down on his bed. With his weight pressed into her, he slowly brushed his left knee to the inside of her right thigh. He looked straight into her eyes as he moved his knee up a little more which resulted in him feeling the very wet spot between her legs.

"My oh my." He said to Cora. "How wet you are my love." He then pressed his erection into her left thigh. "I guess, you know what that means baby." He hovered above her face for a few seconds before kissing her passionately again.

The redhead beneath him was in something of a trance, lost in the moment as he ran his hands all over her. She snapped back to the present, her eyes dark with lust as he pinned her wrists down, parting her legs. She was still in her panties from before, so his knee created quite a sensation since they were pretty much soaked with her cum. She watched him as he teased her, his arousal pressed against her thigh. She took a few shaky breaths and then his mouth consumed hers once more. She kissed him back with as much fire as she could muster in her current state--which was quite a bit. She wanted him so badly, and she wanted him now. She nipped at his lip as he pulled away for a bit of air and then took his lips again, moaning softly and arching up against his body with need.

"Do you want me baby?"
His eyes burned with desire. He looked at her with such intensity that it almost penetrated thru her. He licked his way down her body, hitting every sweet spot in her. He knows where her weaknesses are and he made sure not to miss any. The slow journey from her neck to the waistband of her panties was finally over. He looked at her with a grin and he pulled it down, revealing her womanhood that he's been waiting to see. He crawled back up to her and with his briefs still on, he grinded her. He grabbed her hands and placed them on the waistband of his briefs and he knows what she'll do.

"I want you now Cora, I so want you." The fabric is got really wet with her juices. He felt this and it just made him lust for her even more.

She panted softly, struggling against him just a little so she could get free and show him how much she needed him. "I want you so bad, Eric," she said, her voice husky and laced with lust. She was often struck by the way he could see right into her heart with that gaze of his. Cora gasped and moaned with each sweet spot he hit with his tongue, shivering as he took off her panties and put her hands on his underwear. She practically tore his briefs off him as he ground his hips against her."Mmm, don't make me wait," she plead. "Fuck me. Take me and make sure I never want anyone else," she growled, pulling his lips down to hers again.

"I love you baby, I won't love anyone else baby, only you Cora." His words where immediately followed by his manhood parting her moist lips. He gave her some quick shallow thrust before he quickly went all the way in. It was intense. He was burning with desire. He looked at her, indulging at her beautiful face as continued to thrust in and out of her. Each and every move signifying that she is his and he is hers. He drove his elbows to the bed as support and with his hands on her cheeks, he gave her an intense kiss. His hands got more tensed as he continued on with their dance of unification.

His breathing got deeper and slower. He lowered his pace and with one hand sliding down, he lifted her right leg and placed it on his left shoulder. Eric is now pleasuring her in a different angle. His eyes were full of pride as he watched his prized possession being pleased.

"You are only mine Cora."

Cora was quite sure she couldn't fall for someone else if she wanted to. Eric was the only one who could give her what she needed like this. And the best part was, he never had to ask. He cared about her and wanted to make sure she was happy. He was amazing in so many ways, and he made that clear every time she was with him--especially when they had sex. The redhead was burning up as he thrust into her, telling her how much he loved her.

She gasped and took him in as he thrust deeply into her again and again, her body instinctively moving with his. Her legs wrapped around him and her nails dug into his shoulders a bit as he drove into her again and again. Moaning loudly, she arched her back, straining for more contact with his body as he fucked her.

Panting, she watched him as he slowed down, only a little disappointed. And that disappointment went away as he moved her leg to get a different angle and make her want him again. She moaned hotly, her body bouncing just a little as her tight pussy squeezed him.

"Only yours, Eric. Nobody else..."

Eric loves to sometimes "dissapoint" Cora on purpose so that he can sweetly make up for it. When he shifted pace then hit her in a different angle, he knows that he did just that. The pressure was quickly building up. The cravings just kept on coming. This is something that Eric loves when they have sex. There are a lot of things going on. They both love to experiment and they both indulge at this.

In one swift motion, Eric lifted Cora's other leg up to his shoulders. His hands moved up and down her long curvy legs, admiring them while he is rocking his body in time with Cora's rhythmic pulsations.

From that angle, Eric could see Cora laying down with her round and full breasts bouncing. Eric loved that view. He bent forward, bending Cora's legs all the way back as his he rolled and pinched her nipples in-between his fingers.

It was times like these when Cora thanked her lucky stars that she was so flexible. He felt amazing inside her with her legs bent like that. She moaned as he rocked his body in time with hers, and she loved every second of it. Giving up her control, she let him do as he pleased for now, letting go of his shoulders so he could have more room. His fingers at her nipples only made her moan louder. He was so big and he was going so deep.

"Oh, God. Eric don't stop..."

"I won't baby, I won't" was Eric's reply to Cora's words. He was gaining momentum and like a steam locomotive, he is building up steam. When Cora's arms fell, Eric held her hands, his fingers entwined with hers as he passionately made love with her.

"Do you want all of me baby?"
He is losing control. Anytime soon, a supernova deep inside his body is waiting. Only her command would make him totally loose the bindings. There is no more reason to hold back. He just wants her to share the beautiful moment.

"Come with me Cora, please... Come with me, now"

Cora was losing it. The more he thrust into her the less control she had. She moaned loudly, panting as she took him in. His hands holding hers, Cora squeezed him tight. His question set her blood boiling. "I want you," she moaned. "I want all of you, Eric!" And at his request, she did just as he wanted. She came hard, her pussy squeezing him like a vice as they continued to make love. She wanted him to give her all of him, and she was sure that he would do just that.

Everything that was inside him finally reached the boiling point. He squeezed Cora's hands as he pushed himself deep inside her. His orgasm was so hard that his whole body rocked. His pulsations and spasms went on and on as if it won't stop. His wild and gutteral moans of pleasure was so intense. He screamed her name while he was experiencing intense pleasure. The feeling of Cora squeezing every single drop of juice from him made the moment extremely pleasurable and memorable. His veins were popping out, his heart pumped harder and faster. With deep breaths, he kissed Cora's right ear and once again said how much he loves her.

"I love you my one and only Cora."

His body slowly relaxed as he lay on top of her. He looked into her eyes, deep, admiring her, loving her.

Cora moaned, right up there with him, calling his name as he screamed for her. When she finally came down she was full of his cum and her legs were still bent back for him. Panting heavily, she looked up at him as he told her he loved her again. "Mmm, I love you too, baby..." she smiled and leaned up to kiss him softly. "You should let my legs down so we can be closer," she suggested, wanting to snuggle into him.

Her voice was the sweetest, no one can compare. He just loves it when she talks, especially in bed. After the big climax that happened between them, Eric slowly moved to her side. He wrapped his arms around her from behind. He gently rubbed his left leg on her legs. "Did they hurt love?" He would always ask the same question every single time that he becomes a little intense while having sex. "That was so good Cora. So good.." He gave her left ear a little nibbling.

"Mmm, only a little when you were pushing down on them, baby." She smiled and leaned into his chest as he snuggled her from behind. "Nobody's as good as my man in bed," she said, both proud of him and very pleased. She turned her head and kissed his lips softly. "I love you, Eric."

He smiled then he replied "I love you too, My Cora" He then melted her with a long kiss. He closed his eyes as he relaxed. Her body next to his is all he needs to have peace. His left hand move down her belly he did some caressing motions. "I have no doubt, we'll go public and we'll make it official. Let's not think about the business for now. With us together, everything is possible. I love you Cora." His chin is now resting on her left shoulder.

She smiled and kissed him back, lovingly, snuggled into his arms. She rested there with him, closing her eyes as he told her anything was possible as long as they were together. What a marvelously inspiring man. He was right though--when they were together like this everything seemed within their reach. "I love you, too Eric." She smiled and let him rest, yawning a little. Now that she had him and now that she was tired out, she could finally sleep.

"Good night, lover boy. I'll see you in my dreams." And such happy dreams they would be...

Back
Top Bottom