Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dissonance (king_bakal and Candira)

king_bakal

Star
He was alone in his room in front of the TV. With a whiskey on his right hand and the remote on the other, he cursed in disgust with what he just saw.

"Why do detractors exists?" He says to himself as he flips on the channels. It's a talk show with music experts discussing the band Steel Ravens. A heavy metal trio that gained popularity just a few years ago. The news is about the turn of events that turned the band to a deadweight that suddenly plummeted down to the deepest recesses of the Earth.

The promoters backed out saying that the lack of fan support is the main reason for the decision. A lot of narrow minded fans said that a band that sings about war and hate shouldn't have a "loving couple" in it.

"That's why you call it a show." He sighs as he downs the bottle at hand. "And now we don't have a drummer. Stupid idiot got busted."

He stood up, his 6'4 frame casted a shadow across the room. He walked towards the window and stared at the bright lights outside. The cool winds caressed his soft skin and played with his long blonde hair.

It's not a good night for Eric. He is the band's bassist, vocalist, and loving partner of the band's guitarist.

Cora's night was not progressing in a favorable manner either. Since they had decided to date, she and Eric seemed to have doomed their band. Why was it that two people in the band couldn't be into each other and still make great music? It wasn't like the songs had changed or the quality had gone down. Just because they weren't actually always enraged or politically charged, they suddenly lost the fans.

Sighing as she flipped the channel off of yet another commentary on her band's drummer's arrest, she got up and walked to the mirror in her bathroom. She was a pretty girl--blue eyes, long red hair, good skin. Did that mean that she wasn't cut out for a band? Or maybe that was only if she was happy and with someone. Tilting her head, she wondered what Eric was up to.

At this point, if they wanted to save the band, they needed a new drummer, and possibly a new image. Maybe it was better to start over? With a dissatisfied groan, she put her hair up in a messy bun, grabbed a jacket and then headed out to get on her bike. She was going to visit Eric in person. Screw their fickle fans. Besides, she was lonely and restless at home.

He loves her dearly. Is this worth it? To end this band and start a simple life with her? He knows that he must find a happy medium. Music is his life and so is Cora. He can't lose either one of them. It will be a devastating blow that he might not be able to recover from. He cannot choose because there is no choice. He loves them both. Depressed, he gave out a sigh and cleared his mind of this love triangle of some sorts.

He want back inside, grabbed the phone, and dialed Cora's number.

"Voice Mailbox" He said before dropping the phone. He wanted to leave a message but he just can't find the words. He want's to talk to her immediately. He needs to see her. He grabbed his leather jacket and noticed that he already ran out of cigarettes. He thought that the same thing probably happened to Cora. He grabbed his keys and went straight to his truck. If he doesn't see her in the deli, he'll just go straight to her place.

As he was about to open the truck's door when he heard a familiar rumbling sound.

Cora pulled up at what she assumed had been the perfect time. Seeing Eric there set her mind at ease for a moment and she pulled up next to his truck, and him. With ease, she cut the engine, removed the helmet and then slid off the powerful bike. "So I guess we were thinking alike," she said with a smile, hugging him right away. "I must have pretty good timing." After a moment, she pulled away just enough to look up at him. "Sorry for not calling first, but I just had to see you."

Eric smiled and kissed her on the lips. His hands went up to her cheeks before sliding down to her sides. "I'm so glad to see you." A tone of sadness betrayed his delivery. He looked down for a moment. "I know, tough times. I'm sorry."
It's ironic to see someone like Eric to be in this kind of state. For the fans, he is the toughest, headbashing frontman alive. His monstrous gutteral vocals and agressive stage persona is the stuff of legends. Then again, like what he said earlier, that's the reason why it is called a "show"

"What the fuck did we do wrong to deserve something like this?" He lost control of his emotions in front of Cora. He shook his head once again and asked for an apology. He leaned back to the door of his truck, pulling Cora with him. Her presence alone calms him.

Kissing him back, she leaned against him, enjoying his affections. She'd managed to hide her frustration well enough, but Eric was another story. And she hated to see him like this. As his hands stayed at her sides, she watched him go from sad to just angry and then apologetic again. She moved with him, happy to be able to support him. "We let it go public," she said with a little sigh. Looking up at him she pulled him back into another kiss and held him there for a long moment, giving him comfort--or so she hoped.

"It's not fair...but with our drummer gone, we can't do much now anyway." She frowned and nuzzled into him. "Let's just try and forget about it for now. I just want to be with you," she said, closing her eyes.

Her kisses was his source of life. Every single kiss from her sends electricity down his spine. It is a feeling that he won't trade for anything in this world. His hands slid from her sides to her lower back as he supports her. He tilted his head and looked down straight into her eyes. "Are you sure about that?" The sigh that Cora let out was a sign of uncertainty. Eric knows how devoted Cora is into this business too. It's something that can't be settled by drastic measures. The important thing now is he's with her. That's all that matters.

He could feel her soft breath on his neck. He pulled her closer to him and held her hands.

"Cora..." He said while he gestured for them to go inside. "Let's talk inside."

She loved how safe she felt when he held her like this. And kissing him was quickly becoming her favorite thing to do. The redhead took pleasure in all the ways he touched her. When he looked down into her eyes, she gazed back, wishing that she could just enjoy the sight of them. Of course, that was not to be.

Cora had meant that she wanted to live in the moment for the time being. She hadn't intended for it to sound like she was stepping out of the band. But the idea was more and more appealing as she stayed with him. She was about to say as much when he pulled her closer and then took her hands in his. He wanted to talk inside.

That was fine with her. As long as she was with him, pretty much everything was okay. "Alright." She smiled and started to walk with him.

He never let go of her hand as they walk towards his living room. It was a nice place. Black leather couch, a flat screen tv, a bar, and some records hanging by the wall are some of the things that you'll find inside. He turned around and gave her another kiss. "Do you need a drink or something?" He asked her as he held her into his arms. "Do you know that I was just thinking about you before you arrived?" He sighed. "I bet you saw the telecasts too?"

"So you were thinking of taking out a hit on some newscasters too?" she joked, staying perfectly close to him, kissing him back whenever he thought to give her one. Cora always liked his place--coming to visit was pretty fun. Well, except when they had to talk about something this serious. "I'll be fine for now," she said, turning down a drink. She could always get one later. "I'd say don't let the commentaries get to you...but they have a point, and we're kind of sunk without a drummer."

He slowly moved back, gently pulling her with him towards the couch. He sat there, his hands sliding up to her cheeks. He looks up at her, watching her red locks fall down as he gives her a long kiss. He tilted his head to the side and he began kissing her neck. "I don't really plan on auditioning someone anytime soon." He has to be honest, no matter how professional they are, Mike is like a brother to them and replacing him is not an easy task. "And I know, you might give me an earfull for this but as of now, we don't have a manager. I fired Len. I just can't take his remarks about you. That cocksucker..." He sighs as his kisses went up to her right earlobe.

She sat down on the couch, enjoying his touch, her fiery locks falling a bit from her hastily-done messy bun. She let it work itself out, since she was being occupied by his mouth. Kissing him back, she put her arms around him and ran her fingers through his hair. She shivered as he broke the kiss and started on her neck--her absolute weak point. She groaned softly and agreed with him. Mike was easily the best drummer she knew, and he was a good person...despite the faults that had landed him in prison. She was ready to forget all about the band when he mentioned that he'd fired Len.

Normally, she would have given him quite an earful, but now that he was working on her neck and somehow saying he'd done it for her and her honor, she couldn't quite bring herself to do anything other than sigh in disappointment. "So basically, we're fucked...what comments?" she asked, shivering as he kissed all the way up to her ear. If there was one thing Eric knew, it was how to turn her on, and damn it, he was good at it.

"Simply put, he called you the bitch that ruined this money making machine that we call a band. I don't care if he's frustrated. I just can't do business with a man who see's you as such." Eric's hands moved down to her hips. He caressed them while savoring her soft ear. "I won't say that we're fucked. We can always recover. I don't plan on changing our image tho. The people must learn to accept us for who we are." He montioned for her to go up the couch and kneel. His hands are now going up her thighs. His kisses now slowly dropping to her neck again. "You scent just drives me crazy." He made a small wet spot at the base of her neck and blew air on it. "I don't really know what will happen next." He kissed the wetspot again, slowly moving his lips down to her neckline just above her chest. "All I know is that I want you." One hand reached up, removed the bun and gently combed her hair with his fingers. He loves it when her hair flows like that.

Fuck Len. She didn't care that Eric had fired her, and she felt even better about his decision as his hands moved down to her hips. She shivered as he spoke softly into her ear, closing her eyes to really feel it all. "We can't do much recovery without a manager though," she said. "Good riddance to Len. And thank you, baby." She looked up at him as he pulled away and she moved just the way he wanted her.

The way his hands rubbed on her denim-clad thighs made her want him even more as he kissed her neck. Her scent was that of vanilla and raspberry, and something entirely herself. She was certainly glad that she had this effect on him, whether or not anyone else liked it. She shivered at the cool air of his breath on her wet skin. Then his lips were lower and making her crazy.

"I don't care what happens as long as I have you," she said softly, holding him close to her. She was pretty much on fire at this point. Letting go of him for a moment, she shed the jacket she'd put on over her purple tank and pulled him closer as he took her hair down and ran his fingers through it. She loved when he played with her hair. She took him by the collar and brought his lips back to hers for an indulgent kiss before she let him take anymore for himself. "If you want me, take me, Eric. I'm all yours."

His hands went up her body again. It slowly travelled on her sides up to her upper back where he slightly dug his fingers. He wants her to feel that she is wanted. He is craving for her and he knows that she feels the same way too. He returned her kiss with fiery passion. His hands pulling her closer, pressing her hard into his body. "We can always start from scratch if we want to. We've been there before. We could be at the top again in no time if we want to." With her good grip on his collar, he moved her hands to his sides. He took the leather jacket off, the black shirt was not spared. He placed her hands on his washboard abs. He loves how her delicate fingers do their ballet there.

"Are you mine? All mine Cora? I wanna hear it baby." His right hand moved down his spine as he pulled he let her sit on his lap. His kisses went down on her cleavage that he loves so much. He tried to kiss her there, slowly swirling his tongue on her soft skin.

She smiled and kissed him back, moving with his hands as he held her close. His kisses branded her as his and she was fairly sure he knew it, but she couldn't blame him for wanting to hear it. She Let his hands wander for a bit not really paying much attention to his words at this point. Helping him with the jacket she leaned back a little to let him have more room to get rid of the shirt he wore. His beautiful upper body begged for her to touch it--his hands helping her remember that she could. With a smile she leaned back in and stole another kiss as her hands ran over his chest and abs, lovingly working to remember each and every curve. "We could start over," she agreed. "But let's not worry about that now."

He wanted her to say it and she easily slid into his lap. As his kisses traveled further down her body she smiled and rubbed his sides. "Mmm, I'm all yours, Eric. Nobody else can have me."

His hands couldn't stay still. They ran all over her back, down to her curvy ass, to her hips, back up. His lips won't stop their assault too. After kissing her left shoulder, he then give her a lick from the base of her neck up to her chin. Stopping only to stare at her beautiful eyes, he then went up to her lips, probing her, tasting everything in her. Her sweet taste turned him on even more. He was breathing harder now. He wants her, he already claimed her and now he wants to indulge.

He opened his legs a bit to accomodate the growing bulge in between them. He then pushed her towards him and he started rocking back and forth. His hands on her hips, guiding her in this dance of ecstacy. "I want you Cora. I love you."

Every single trace of worry has left Eric. The night is young and passion is just starting to erupt.

Eric was very good at making her feel wanted. He knew exactly what to do instinctively, and he had no problems doing it at all. She tried to equal his passion, her hands constantly wandering up and down his torso, giving her all kinds of pleasure. She shivered as his lips continued on their journey as well. She shivered as he licked his way up her neck and then kissing her lips again. Panting softly, Cora let her body melt into his as she kissed him back passionately, moaning softly as he rocked the two of them back and forth, essentially grinding them against each other.

Craving a man like this wasn't healthy, but she'd soon take care of that need. When he pulled away, she smiled at his words. "I love you too, Eric. I will never not want you," she said, taking the opportunity to plant some kisses on his neck, and enjoy his rather naked torso. She would take her time, savoring every moment with him.

In contrast to the rock star stereotype, Eric has a, to some extent, healthy lifestyle. His chiseled build was born from hard work. He used to be part of the basketball team when he was in highschool. When he decided to skip college to become a full-time musician, his workhorse like attitude in keeping his body in shape went up a notch. Being a rockstar means looking good. He made sure of that. He started weight training and currently, he has a black belt degree in Karate. His conditioning paid off. His insane performances is a testament to that. He is tall, he is handsome, and he has a body that can be compared to a Michelangelo sculpture. Cora can attest to that.

He leaned back to let Cora savor his body. He loves it when she slithers like that on top of him. His hands dropped to his sides as she kisses him. He tilted his head to give his neck more access to her. Cora knows how to please Eric. She knows how to make him proud of her. His breathing is now getting deeper. His body now slowly moving while she's savoring him. The slow rise and fall of his chest is just a sign that she is driving him crazy.

Cora had been a soccer player once upon a time--and a good defensive player at that. She was mostly in cardiovascular shape, thanks to all the running she had to do. She also had plenty of strength in her legs and arms, however. If someone met the two of them in an alley, that person would be pretty unlucky. She had trained in judo to keep in shape once she graduated, going to college for a musical performance degree.

The sexy redhead was a force to be reckoned with, and she had a feeling it was one of the things that made her so attractive to Eric. She smiled as she gauged his reactions, loving that she was getting to him. Her lips continued to work on his neck. A few playful nips and she kissed over to the other side, finding his pulse with her lips and sucking at it just enough to really get him going. It was only fair that she return the favor, after all.

She ran her hands up and down his sides, gently exploiting the few hotspots she knew about on his chest and abs. She wanted him to absolutely lose control before they really went at it. And she loved to be the reason for that kind of passion. "Mmm, I know you want me, baby. Tell me how much," she murmured, kissing down to his collar bone. "Am I the only one you need?"

Eric's hands went up to her cheeks while she's kissing him. He gently tilted her head to look into her eyes and he told her how much he want her. "I so want you Cora, no one could equal you. Wanting anyone else would be an impossibility." His hands went down again, slowly sliding down her sides down to the back of her legs. He pulled her up, and his hands gripped the sides of her hips and pulled them up till her knees are on the couch. His back arched and his hips moved on a steady rhythm as they grinded. His left hand moved up, pushing her red locks aside, securing them behind her right ear. Without a barrier between their faces, he told her sincerely how much he needs her. "Yes my Cora. You're the only one I need. No one else. And I need you now so fucking bad baby." He pulled her for a deep, probing kiss. "I love you Cora." He said while their lips are still touching, as if whispering into her mouth. He wants those words to go deep inside her and be embedded to her soul.

If he could have said one thing to her to lock them into this passionate situation, it was "I love you." And he knew exactly how to say it. It was times like this she could never imagine being without him. She shivered and let him pull her up onto the couch so she was kneeling there, straddling him as he ground up against her. She smiled as he played with her hair and told her again how no one would ever live up to her. Yep. There was no way he was escaping her now. She kissed him back passionately, her tongue playing with his before he broke away just a little.

She would absolutely never forget how this moment felt. Everything aligned itself perfectly. "I love you, too, Eric," she said, looking into his eyes. "Take what you need, baby. I'm all for you." She smiled and kissed him again, holding him close before she pulled away for just a moment to get rid of her pesky shirt. Once it was gone, her lips were locked with his again, and she was pushing him down into the sofa so she could really give him what he needed. Her heart hammering, Cora knew she needed him just as much as he needed her.

As big and strong as he was, Eric was easily pinned down by Cora. He wanted this. There is no reason to resist. With one leg on the side of the couch and one leg up, he continued to grind with his lovely Cora. His hands slid upwards and effortlessly took off her bra. In one swift motion, he unclasped it and slid it off her. His hand went down to her sides as he pushes her up a bit. While admiring her beautiful body is one of his favorite actiavities, Eric didn't waste anytime in pleasuring her. He started to kiss her breasts, softly then a little more aggressive as he progresses. He then made a trail of small kisses down to her left breast, licking her areola in a circular motion. He was precise, he is not touching her nipple yet even tho he snows she wants it. He wants to make sure that he pleases her in ways that would make her want him more.

Cora loved that he humored her. She didn't care that she probably couldn't take him down on her own. She loved the way he took charge like that. Her bra out of the way, she let him push her up before he started to kiss her again. She let him pleasure her again, taking the time to enjoy his attention. She shivered and moaned softly, his tongue teasing her nipple into a perky little pebble without even touching it. She smiled and played with his hair, twirling some in his fingers as he took his time.

She wanted more. Every time she held him she wanted more, and this was no exception. "Mmm, so nice..."

"Is it baby?" He flicked his tongue over her left nipple. "Is it really nice?" He did the same thing on the right nipple this time. "I love you baby." He sighed as he slowly hovered his lips over her left nipple and slowly suckled on it. Kissing and licking it in different intervals. He paused to ask her a question. "Do you think I find this nice too baby?" He then moved her right hand to the bulge infront of his pants. "What do you think?" He then kissed her lips, his hands pushing her body down. Her hard nipples felt so good on his chest. The sensation of the two burning spots just turned him on even more.

Back
Top Bottom