Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Horny Teenagers + Schoolbus + Road Trip = Lot'sa Fun!~ [Smut, no profiles, tiny plot]

Snowe

Star
So, I thought of a final idea for a little smut RP, no story unlike my others, this one is just about a bunch of horny slightly whorish school children [site rules apply bishes] who are stuck on a school bus from eight in the morning until just past midnight, and then stuck with each-other in a motel for a week for a state faire-type ordeal. Obviously, a bunch of horny teenages stuck on a big, hot, sticky bug in the middle of a heatwave with only an entirely uncaring and unwanting male schoolbus driver for supervision are going to have one thing on their minds.

Rules:

1. No profiles, cba right now.
2. Link your characters appearance pic [Anime-style please] into your name once please.

3. Do not be rude. Do not be mean. Do not be cruel. Basically, BE NICE.

4. If a person does something you do not like sexually or otherwise TALK to them either in this thread on in a P.M and calmly work it out; Do not bitch-fit and run away from it, we don't know if you don't like watersports, or facials, or anal.

5. Be reasonable, these are puberty-ridden children after all; The males most probably won't all be packing eight and nine inches, the females won't have perfectly huge FF breasts and perfectly round asses.

6. Names should be english or american in origin as this is set in the U.S; Obviously you can be a Takashi or a Manjit or a Cruz if you like, spice up 'yo characters, dewd. But, we don't want an american, caucasian boy having a japanese name if they have no reason to.

7. Don't get all overly dramatic and stuff; This is about sex, you know it, I know it, we don't want to meet your mama. [SeewutIdidthar?]

8. The owner of this topic [Myself] reserves the right to edit the profile of anyone seen to be breaking any rules. Thank chu.

----

Anyway, post here if you'd like to join and any questions you'd like to ask me.

That's five. Okay, we could get one more person, but I suppose we can start and say others are just somewhere on the bus.

If everyone would like to, P.M the character's name, age [site rules be adhered to or I will P.M an admin immediately.], race, sexual orientation, a general penis description for a male and breast size for a female to me; I know that sounds a little weird but each person is different when naked, even two guys with the same length and girth look different, two guys with the same breast size look different; It's to diversify each character and such. If anyone reading this wants to join, just do so and we'll start.

Even -after- we start, you can join right up until the last point, so go ahead and just P.M me those and I'll post them on the first page for everyone to see. ^_^

Join away. Just send me the required things stated in my last posts and you're done. ^_^

And remember my important rule boys and girls; You don't have to have double-D's or a ten-inch penis to be a great lover, make it accurate to real 15 to 18 year old students.

Group-style RPs, including Groups, are being reorganized. This is being moved to the appropriate child forum made for interest/coordination for such RPs. Thanks.

wow...it's like someone crawled around inside my head, realized a distinct lack of an awesome sex fantasy, then created one. I have to say Im a lil jealous that I didn't think of this first.....

I AM SO IN!

Back
Top Bottom