Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lunarlight83

Super-Earth
Alright. Another rper and I got together and decided we'd like to do an ATLA roleplay. All characters would be OC, male and female are both acceptable.

The story is this:
Nearly one hundred years after Zuko took the throne and the Fire Nation united once more with the other Nations, the new Avatar has been announced. It is a Waterbender and is on the quest to master the four elements.
Both Zuko and Aang are dead. The descendants of the Dai Li's agents that were under Azula's command have formed their own legion, determined to destroy the Avatar whose past life shamed their families.
When he was alive, Aang stripped Azula of her bending abilities. Azula's son, infuriated at finding out his mother's cruel past and the actions of the Avatar, is intent on revenge. He has his own army of Firebenders who stand behind him.
Within the past few years, the two factions gained knowledge of one another. Seeing their common goal, the two joined forces with Azula's son at the forefront. Azula's son is probably in his 40's-60's, so he could also have grandchildren intent to help further their father's ambitions and restore glory and power to the Fire Nation in an attempt to restart the war.

We are wanting this to be pretty balanced, one male for one female type thing. So right now we are accepting applications and once we have narrowed it down, we will begin posting.
So we need an Airbender, Earthbender, and a Firebender. Airbender's are still pretty scarce, never reaching even half the full force they once were in Aang's youth nearly 200 years past. If you apply to be the Airbender, know that your character will probably not be coming into the rp for quite a while, as they will be hard to find, probably in hiding or training in secret at one of the Air Temples.
Preferably, we would also have someone play Azula's son, with others playing his children, if he has any. Preferably the Firebender would be someone from this rebellious group who eventually joins the Avatar on his journey. It could also be possible to have other characters like Jet, Tai Li, and Suki, though obviously OC versions. If you have questions, please post here or PM me.

{Post characters here: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=26697&pid=766099#pid766099}
(I'll post my character after we get an avatar)
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Are you guys still doing this? I remember the last attempt, and had fun in it (as well as had fun plans in it). If you guys are still going to try this again, I'm game.

Back
Top Bottom