Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captive to a Cop

Status
Not open for further replies.
imgres

Beth age 17 1/2​

She was obviously a runner hence why she was cuffed to the bench while she waited for her new captor to take her into protective custody. She had been nearly free when her foster father killed her foster sister. Beth knew the trial was at least six months in the distance and that was if they caught him before he killed her, their only eye witness. 17 and a half and she had endured all kinds of things but now she was going to have to live by some other man’s rules yet again. Despite the fact that she knew nothing of this man she hated him for agreeing to be her watch dog.
Her attitude had already been a problem and twice before they cuffed her to the bench she had to be chased down to be held for questioning. It was obvious by her stuffed back pack that she had intended to run away but the seemingly empty headed girl had nowhere to go aside from the streets and her lack of clothing in the bag showed that she had not planned her escape very well. She had still been in her school uniform when she left in the middle of the night from the foster home.
The long dark strands of her face fell wildly around her and the mud stained white blouse left no question of how hard she had been fighting to get away. Combat boots were not school appropriate but despite her bad choice in runaway attire the shoes were exactly what she needed for running. The slate blue orbs were shuttered by long thick lashes that had been running mascara all down her face but every time she heard the heavy door open she could not help but hope whoever was coming in was going to uncuff her and give her one last chance to run.

It felt good to don the uniform once more, Oliver knew he had crossed the last time and understood why he got suspended. But it did not mean he regretted his decision. On a regular patrol at night they heard screams coming from the park, he and his partner rushed off - following the direction of the screams which increased in strength only to be suddenly silenced. Luckily it was close and behind some bushes they saw the silhouette of a person bent over another. Oliver had yelled "Police!" which startled the assailant into a swift dash in the opposite direction. The two partners had exchanged short communications, "I'll take up chase, take care of the victim!" he had called to his partner. He knew exactly what had happened here. He saw the man running down the streets, Oliver shifted gears and unlucky for the perpetrator Oliver was an excellent runner. It did not take long for Oliver to catch up and when he did he was furious. There was a rumble, the rapist tried to fend off Oliver with his fists. But Oliver had trained for moments like this, the rapist was just some low-life. It did not take long before Oliver had the man on his back, but it did not stop there, he had no compassion for this form of crime. When his partner found them he had no choice but to report what he saw. Oliver was suspended for a month due to excessive violence.

He pulled up to the station and for his new assignment, going solo this time. 'Just some regular babysitting, nothing serious.'
Oliver had read the report and doubted something like this could be 'nothing serious. Homicide on a minor, attempting on a second kill, and the man was still free. Oliver had always been an idealist, which had brought him into many conflicts with colleagues as well as criminals. But despite that he was well-liked by many of his senior officers. Stepping out of the vehicle, he ran a hand through his thick brown hair. He was 5'8" and which he lacked the muscle mass some of his colleagues could have, he was very well trained, with running being his favourite pass-time. Being one of the youngest individuals on the force with his recently turned 24 years, he still had that attitude that he could change the world for the better.

He went inside and greeted some of his friends, they welcomed him back and some of them gave him sly winks, nodding approvingly of what he had done. Spotting the girl outside the holding cells, he recognized her instantly. And it was not so strange, she certainly stood out from the crowd. Making his way towards her, he could see that she was cuffed. That was a bad sign, he suspected this would be quite the handful. Pulling up a chair and sat down in front of her, "Hello there, I'm Oliver and I've been assigned to keep you safe." Trying to convey some confidence into the girl. "You mind telling me why you're chained up like that?" It was not hard to guess why, but he wanted to hear the girls version.

She lifted her eyelashes in a near glare with her squinted eyes but the truth was she had her mind set to hate anyone who stood between her and freedom. Her gray eyes were cold and hard in intent but her young features gave little indication of the wisdom that had made them so cold. The long black strand of straight hair framed her petite waist to the tip of her rear when sitting straight up like she adjusted herself to be, “Why don’t you take the cuffs off of me and find out?” Her tone was meant to be menacing despite the smooth and silk tone of her voice.
She offered no explanation or greeting to him but simply bowed out her chest and held her shoulders back with perfect posture. She hoped the cop had not been warned of what he had gotten himself into because if given the chance she knew that despite her short 5ft stature she was faster than most every cop in the place. The only reason they had caught her earlier was by cornering her and she knew with a second chance when they felt secure in her bindings would afford her the chance to make no mistakes. She examined the room trying to plan what route would be best for her to take.
Once she had decided the route to take she turned her attention back to Oliver, “So what do you say want to find out? Or will you simply be kidnapping me like the other pigs here did?” She seemed to ignore the idea that he was trying to protect her.

Scratching his chin upwards in a contemplative manner, he could tell the girl was not going to cooperate. Did she not understand the danger she was in? Or did she simply harbor no trust to the police? Whichever was true - this was going to be a difficult assignment. He met her gaze, she had the demeanor of a seductress but Oliver was unfazed by her captivating advances. Leaning back in the chair and paused before resuming. "Alright, you don't have to tell me what happened." He had gotten the short version by the officers who had to chase her down, apparently it took four of them to catch her. He leaned in closer to her and spoke in a low voice "I imagine you fancy yourself quite the runner, being able to almost outrun four officers." Nodding his head towards some of the colleagues before continuing. "I'll make you a deal, I'll take off these cuffs and we'll go for a ride. If you still feel like running away then do so. But know that this time it's not my lazy colleagues who will set off after you. This time it will just be you and me and if you make it outside the state border, I will say that I lost you and give them false information." Letting the girl ponder his words, he got up to get some coffee - this was going to be a long day.

She was no silly minded girl so she knew very well that he was not going to be so easy to escape. She had decided she would go with him but the second night fell after a few days she was going to take her chances running. Once he got back defeat showed on her face, another strategy of hers, “Can we just go? I am tired, dirty, the food they give you here is hardly food at all, and have no other clothes to change into.” She lowered her eyes to the cuff that had made her wrist raw from her trying to slip out of it then back at Oliver.
Beth was sure that with rest she would be up to her full strength in no time. She was far from ready to have this be over but her distrust of men was more the problem than police. She was a firm believer that the police were incompetent or her foster father would not be on the prowl still. She clutched her hand around the top of her bag and waited impatiently for him to let her free. “I promise not to run alright just let me out.” She sounded desperate but it was obvious she knew how to play on people’s heart strings. Such an unattractive trait for such a young woman to be manipulative to the point she was, but that was all she had to save herself from sharing in her foster sister’s fate.

He listened to her lamenting, Oliver considered himself a pretty good human person, and something definitely seemed amiss with this girl. He could barely remember what it was like to be that young. "Ok here's the plan." He leaned down to unlock her cuffs. "The forensic guys are done with the crime scene, we'll swing by your old home and pick up clothes, you'll be staying with me from now on. All to keep you safe." It was easy to tell that the girl was explosive, and she was too beautiful for her own good. He felt rather thrilled to have gotten this assignment. Leading her out to his car, he could see his dog got up from it's cage in the back. "You won't be the only female living in the house." He pointed towards the curious dog, "Her original name was Max, but her previous owner was a junkie and never knew what gender she was, quite awkward wouldn't you say?" He paused for effect, trying to see some reaction in his new ward before continuing. "No one wanted to give her a home and I couldn't let her be put down so I took her in." He opened the front-passenger door, not really trying to be a gentleman, but everything he could do to chip away at her no doubt insurmountable fortress of defenses he would act on. She had the demeanor of someone who never let anyone close to her, hardly surprising considering what she had gone through.

Beth got into the car but could not help but glance back at the dog. She knew just how the dog must have felt. Her birth mother was a junkie and when she died from an OD no one wanted to take her in either. Beth did hope that the dog at least got a good owner because her foster home and psycho foster father were not exactly the best place for someone like them. She waited for the cop to get in and spoke with the first bit of tenderness she had spoken with yet, “So what name did you give her?”

She amended her statement to hold the prior hostility she had earlier, “Correction you didn’t give her some gay name like princess or something did you? And don’t think that just because you are taking me in as another stray you get to rename me.”She crossed her arms and looked right ahead out of the windshield waiting to go get her normal clothes.

Letting out a hearty laugh, Oliver had to wipe a tear at Beth's notion. "That's really too bad, cause the name 'Princess' really suits you right now." His laugh ebbed out into a chuckle, "No her name is Nikita. Only thing she listens to now." Oliver knew he had struck a vein, it was apparent from her voice but he didn't want to push her. Just made a mental note.

As they approached her old home he looked at her and said "Alright I'm going inside as well, I'll be in the living-room. Just shout if something happens." They exited the car and left Nikita inside, she didn't look too pleased with being left alone again, but Oliver had trained her well and she was very obedient to him. Knowing that this would be a good opportunity to run away, Oliver checked for windows or paths she might take if she tried to escape, but said nothing of it. He didn't like it here, it felt like the house had an evil aura around it. Perhaps it really was tainted by the acts that almost deprived the lives of two girls.

Beth gave him a hard punch in the bicep for his princess comment but let it at that. When at her foster house she hurried into the house and rushed through filling two huge suitcases, a large gym bag and a small suitcase with her things. She had never wanted for anything since she had been there and for a long time that masked the deprave things that happened in the house. She draged her luggage to the front door and called for Oliver in a very rude manner.
“Hey! Bacon, are you ready to make our escape in the piggy mobile?” Payback for the princess comment and she began tugging the bags to the car where the dog still was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom