Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Babysitter next door (Looking for female for small group rp)

loveraiden

Supernova
Greetings everyone, My friend hottybamagirl and I are looking for a female to do a small group roleplay with. Here is the plot:

A family moves in to the house next to this young adult man (Played by me) that has lived alone for a while. The family has a single mom and a a pair of sisters.(Hottybama girl will play a 16 year old daughter) Desperate, the mom asks their neighbor if he could watch the twins while she worked and he realizes he starts to have a thing for these younger girls.

We plan to start after the girls have been babysat a few times and are now comfortable with the man. Even visiting to give their mom a day to rest. He would take them to a pool or a carnival, or simply stay home and enjoy each other’s company. This would be the beginning of a change from babysitter to a lover of type.

Please pm me or hottybamagirl if you would like to play and we can discuss more details and what we are adding or changing. The story is still quite open to suggestions. We hope to hear from you soon.

I'm interested! I've talked to hottybama girl a bit too. I'm assuming that I'd if you wanted me, I'd be playing the other sister?

Well we can either have you be the other sister or if we want to wait for another player, we can also include the mother at sometime as well.

If you need the kinky mother turn up sometime, send me a PM. :)
I am all ready to be ravished by my two daughters, even if the nice lad joins in too...
Letting him do anything to me to educate my two lovely girls. ;)

Moved this thread to Interest and Coordination in Group Roleplays, due to the reorganizing going on.

Have fun with your RP! :D

-BWA.

Back
Top Bottom