Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rape me

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title suggests, I want you to rape me. Though we then do have that little issue of, "You can't rape the willing," sure you can! We'll figure it out! HAHA!

My Idea:
A Knight is kicked out of the order, turning him to a Rogue Knight, for breaking 1 more of the Knightly codes of honor. In retaliation, he kidnaps the only daughter of the head of the order, Lord Roland, to "deflower" and humiliate her. She, in essence, becomes his sex slave, but he is always forcing himself on her, and abusing her. though eventually, (possibly) he falls in love with her, and tries to make amends by returning her to her father and accept the consequences of his actions. In the mean time, the village that this particular Order of Knights protects, is under attack, and now the Rogue Knight must try to save Lord Roland and the village. Will he be too late? Will his heroism rectify the wrongdoings he'd already committed toward the daughter? Will the daughter forgive him and possibly even return his love?
Let me know if this appeals to you, or if you have a different RP plot in mind. Hope to hear from you soon!

Also, I expect at least ONE FULL paragraph, that is 5-7 sentences along. I can bring out 3 paragraphs when I'm patient and putting the effort in, and more if the muse strikes me, or you give me alot to work with. send me a PM!

RE: Anyone wanna rape me? F looking for M

BeauteousDeath said:
I have an idea, especially if you don't mind medieval theme RP, If you do the occupation of the guy can be changed to something from another time period, but for now, I'll put it in medieval theme ^_^

(Edit: Currently, as of 12/12/11, I'm looking for anything that is non-con, perhaps even mostly non-con or pseudo rape, whichever, just want a very dominant male :) we can use the plot below, or we can come up with somehting else, anything will work for me ;) )

My Idea:
A Knight is kicked out of the order, turning him to a Rogue Knight, for breaking 1 more of the Knightly codes of honor. In retaliation, he kidnaps the only daughter of the head of the order, Lord Roland, to "deflower" and humiliate her. She, in essence, becomes his sex slave, but he is always forcing himself on her, and abusing her. though eventually, (possibly) he falls in love with her, and tries to make amends by returning her to her father and accept the consequences of his actions. In the mean time, the village that this particular Order of Knights protects, is under attack, and now the Rogue Knight must try to save Lord Roland and the village. Will he be too late? Will his heroism rectify the wrongdoings he'd already committed toward the daughter? Will the daughter forgive him and possibly even return his love?
Let me know if this appeals to you, or if you have a different RP plot in mind. Hope to hear from you soon!

Also, I expect at least ONE FULL paragraph, that is 5-7 sentences along. I can bring out 3 paragraphs when I'm patient and putting the effort in, and more if the muse strikes me, or you give me alot to work with. send me a PM!

are you still Open?

RE: Anyone wanna rape me? F looking for M

Whoops.. Should have looked before I made that bump I guess x.x Thought it had been a day, it was a long long day for me. oh well... here's the daily bump until I either have enough RP partners for this, or no longer in the mood ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom