Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

2 Girls Seeking 2 Boys [Paragraph style] {Re-Open; Please Apply}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sethron

Super-Earth
I'll love you more with every breath &&&&&&
PERFECT HARM
&&&&&& Truly, madly, deeply do

❣❣ Seppa & Arestiel ❣❣

»»»»»»»» ♀ ««««««««
The Basics
Grace and I were hoping to do a group RP with two doms which
we would play with, because neither of us had really done it before
and would feel comfortable playing with each other. It's a fun idea,
and we're hoping it will work out. For help before you dive into this
extremely intricate request for a single roleplay thread, here are
our Rabbit Holes.
Seth's Rabbit hole & Grace's Rabbit Hole

The Plot
Arestiel and Seppa are two girls in a fantasy world who have two,
quite well-starved, boyfriends. Neither of the girls are particularly
sexually experienced, but they have spent the last while with their
steady mates doing nothing but teasing and taunting them; the pot
has hit a boiling point, and the two boyfriends have decided that they
are going to take the two girls tonight, together, whether they say no
or not.

The World
The world is going to be more fantasy, with lots of fantasy races
mixed in, but we're looking for something with a well-established
almost modern feel, so we're looking at an almost boarding-school
sort of playground for the characters, but with heavy elements of
fantasy surrounding it.

The Characters You'll be Playing With
Arestiel is a feline girl with curves that are quite pronounced. She's
been dating her partner for a while now and she's sexually charged
about everything--despite her seeming sexual freedom and perversion,
she's a virgin, which her partner is aware of, but the general populace
is not. Her partner knows that there is no risk to his plan because he
knows she wouldn't leave him over anything.

Seppa is a equine girl and is slighty taller than Arestiel, and they've
been best friends forever. The fact that their partners are best friends
just seals the deal. She's got a much sweeter relation with her partner
than Arestiel and hers, but she's got a bit of a kink for the ropes and
chains.

Below, in each category, there is one that is for Arestiel's partner
and what she wants in him, and one for Seppa's partner and what
she wants in him, and the middle category is shared traits that both
of them want in their partners. Anything not designated as "giving" or
"recieving" applies to both if it's something like "oral sex" or something.
At the bottom is how to apply for these parts.

The Partners

Seppa Needs a Partner; it would be cool if the partner was
brother to Arestiel to get some incest, but that's not required.
Also, please, don't hesitate to try if you're already trying
to / playing with me. Particularly if this is up your alley. This is
a swap and switch RP, but we need a kinky and loving
partner, also.

A yellow and dark green scaled dragonkin of tall stature, Clorin
holds himself in a manner reminiscent of the military; Straight
back and upturned chin, his athletic, lean muscle for more than
just show. Clorin is something of a strong, silent type, believing
that words are too precious to be wasted on small talk. When he
does choose to speak his mind, however, he makes it count as it is
usually met with either loud laughter or a shocked silence. His
relationship with Arestiel is a trade off of sorts. Not one to usually
step out of line, he does his best to keep the wild feline girl in track
while she tries just as hard to get him into trouble. Despite this
constant struggle, however, he cares about Arestiel quite a bit and
couldn't imagine himself with anybody else than her.
»»»»»»»» ♀ ««««««««

I Can't Wait for You to Fuck Me Up
Arestiel, Some like it Rough. &,&&

Enjoys Pain So you just sit there, stuck, afraid to risk reality
Wants All Orifices Afraid to cause yourself more pain, to face insanity
Violently possessive But nothing ventured, nothing gained
Obsessed with Partner You see... your fear's your cage
Violent You beg for help but you're alone, stuck in a helpless rage
Short-tempered Do as you are told and maybe then we'll let you out
Humiliating You might be dead and cold, you might be full of doubt
Very Large Cock Don't try to escape cuz you don't have nowhere to go
Slightly Psychotic If nothing is your fate... there's no scenario

&, Love Like Winter
Both, We Share Common Goals &&&&,

Press your lips to the sculptures, And surely you'll stay. Confident
For of sugar and ice, I am made. I am made Dirty Talker
It's in the blood, It's in the blood. Willing to Trade Partners
I met my love before I was born. Protective over Patner
He wanted love, I taste of blood. Sexually experienced
He bit my lip, and drank my warmth, Sexually Creative
From years before, from years before. Loud and Vocal
She exhales vanilla lace, I barely dreamt her, yesterday. Exhibitionists
Read the lines in the mirror through, The lipstick trace. Dominant
She said "It seems you're somewhere, far away" to his face. Male

Without Trust, There is No Love
Seppa, Some Like it Sweet &&&&&&&,

Strong You got something to say, your hands are tied, open your mouth,
Likes to Bite open it wide... Let the freedom begin.. Get on the floor,
Large Cock just let it drive, don't it feel good, don't it feel hot? Feel the fire within
Likes Oral Sex I wanna see you strut, strut, strut, come on walk for me
Lean and Average Height Strut, strut, strut, how you wanna be
Affectionate Everybody's looking for some love, but they don't know
Caring but Forceful How to let it all hang out and that's why they're solo
Extremely Possessive I'll be your mirror, Darling, let your hair down
BDSM Preference Show me what you're working with, And let me see you

☩ ♦ ☩ ♦ ☩ ♦ ☩ ♦ ☩ ♦ ☩ ♦ ☩ ♦ ☩ ♦ ☩ ♦ ☩ ♦ ☩ ♦ ☩ ♦ ☩ ♦ ☩ ♦ ☩

Credits go to Sethron; she made it all on her own.
Things you need to view this plot page correctly:
Edwardian Script ITC Font, Erasmus Font
Stuff used in order to create this page:
Symbols, Color-blender

How to Get Inside
... Since Obviously You Want to know

Please just send us this form; if we like you're idea, we'll get back to you:

Character's Partner: Seppa or Arestiel
Character Name: A name for your character, any name will do.
Character Description: What does he look like? What kind of race is he? What are his defining features? Does he have scars?
Character Personality: What kind of personality does he have? What kind of relationship did he and his partner have? What kind of feelings does he have? Feel free to elaborate on or even change anything previously stated if it's restricting for you. We'll look at your idea.
Example Post: You don't have to write a new one; just copy paste an old one you're really proud of. If you want to write a new one, then feel free, but please see the example posts from Grace and I below. My hope is that you can match Fedafyr's opening post by 1/3. That is to say, I hope you can do a post that is about a third of its size (so a little less than Seppa's post which follows it). I know that's a lot, and I'm not meaning any disrespect to people who post smaller, just that it happens to be our preference. Thanks guys!

Fedafyr, written by Sethron (Arestiel), opening post

Night fell peacefully over the home. Blades of grass flew up under the influence of a calm breeze, carrying the scent of flowers and home cooking. It was a perfect night. The moon was pink, just barely circled in a reddening hue. The world of gray mist that he had stepped from vanished in an instant, recreated around him by a beautiful scene that could not have been more cozy. Black, plaited hair blew back in the sudden rise of wind that had not been a moment before, and he took a deep inhalation of the smell of... people. More than anything else--the flowers, the cows, the pigs, the chicken stew--there were people. Lots of people. He let the corners of his mouth slide away from one another and upward, slowly pulling his pretty lips away from those sharp, white teeth. His fingers slid up and felt the blades as they passed by the sensitive flesh of his palm.

Tonight is... an unfortunate night for you.

Pale white skin under the blood red moon, Fedafyr's beautiful red and white hakama and haori set him apart from what was buried within--the image that everyone would see tonight with blazing gold eyes and red paint. He slipped into the shadows and let his natural silence bring him down from his perch. The animals ignored his presence, soothed by him in a way that was proper for a spirit of nature, but the intellect of the wind could not be swayed in such a dull manner. The grass cried out under its scything breaths as it whispered with begging pleas for the spirit to cease. It spoke of love and devotion beyond that of the wood that ached within the house's structure--everything here was embued with the calm and nurturing positive energy that the family and its large proportions had pressed into it. But whispers were silent to him, even the parts of him that wanted to hear them were too dead tonight beneath his golden stare.

"Excuse me," The voice was soft and Fedafyr turned slowly toward it. Overwhelmed by his lust, he had missed the tiny child wandering toward him with wood in his arms. Nearly 9 or so, the big blue eyes didn't pick up on the predatory posture, but instead focused on the light reflecting off pitch black hair and illuminating soft features as the fox looked down at him. Those eyes saw the tail, and the sharply tipped ears, and he seemed to become enamoured, "Are you an animal spirit?"

The words ushered forth with a whisper of awe. The blonde hair that fell in his face and framed it blew as caressed by the wind and Fedafyr turned slowly to face him before tilting his head downward. His slitted gold eyes hued just slightly with lime green around his dilated pupils as he stared. The boy stood to just under his chest, a tall child comparably, though Fedafyr was not very large himself at 5'2". He smiled, this time without parting his soft lips. "Yes... a bit."

Stars flew through the boy's eyes, as if he had realized some greatness. He had caught an animal spirit, and from the way he was smiling, Fedafyr expected he would expect some great reward from that accomplishment. His braid flew to one side as the wind screamed silently, howling at him, spinning around the child in a way only his eyes could perceive. He reached over and grasped the red ribbon, a fragile satin strip folded and embroidered, about 2 feet in length and an inch thick, with flowers along the sides. He grasped the tip of his braid and pulled it free, one brief stroke of his fingers untying and loosening it from the black strands, and seemingly a magic hand that folded it into his palm before he held it out to the child in front of him, who glowed brightly. The child took it, chittering slightly, "Now, shhh," Fedafyr put one sharp finger to those pretty lips, "We must be quiet." He stepped around the corner of the house, leaving the child alone with the ribbon, straying behind just slightly as Fedafyr let himself in through an upper roof with one silent bound.

Be quiet little children;
As quiet as can be--
Hide beneath your covers,
Just in case he’ll see.
Hold your breath, sweet children.
Be as quiet as a mouse.
Listen, in case he’s creeping
There inside your house...

The red moon cast its light upon the pretty house without any care for its screaming tenants. The wind did dance around the grass in its mourning, but everything else lay still. The stars still twinkled, uninterested at the horror they praised, and the farm looked as if all were asleep from any passer-by. A little blond boy clutched a ribbon, staring up in the dark, happy that the clawed fingers had switched off the lights so he could not see the lifeless stares of the bodies around him. He barely breathed except to hiccup quietly in the darkness when he could no longer hold silence to the sobs. He did not let his eyes leave the shadow that walked carelessly across the room, leaving red footprints across the wood floor as he carefully set the house to rest in his calm pass. As if minutes before, the fox had not buried his arm casually into the chest cavity of the young blond's father and pulled his spine forward enough to rip the flesh around the white bones as they pressured their way through, then left him while he watched to writhe in pain upon the floor and bleed out, purposely missing the vital organs that would have quickened the pace. The light that shone through the window in square rays caught his soft green eyes as they calmly perused his work, blood staining his white haori almost completely red and marring the beautiful cherub face.

He stepped toward the child and reached down, and though the boy flinched, he did not have enough willpower to run from beneath the angelic gaze turned on him, "Shh, Gara," His voice came out smooth as he ran bloodsoaked fingers through the blond tresses of hair, pushing them back from the boy's forehead, leaving a red streak where the blood slipped from his hands and tainted the pretty child's skin. He leaned down and pressed his soft lips to the trembling cheek as he wrapped his arms around the stiffened and uneasy body. As Fedafyr lifted him, the child went lax, trembling and dissolving into tears and clinging to the kitsune even as he knew that it was wrong. Unable to process all the hatred and fear he felt, he transferred everything he had into the comfort of the arms that picked him up, and Fedafyr began a slow ascent up the stairs. Without effort, he walked slowly up toward the bedrooms, choosing which one belonged to the child based on its scent and lack of occupation. The nine year old continued to hold tightly for passing minutes, and Fedafyr let him calm before settling him down into the comfort of his bed and watching him curl inward and wrap himself around the pillow.

"Shh, it's not your fault." He spoke softly in whispers, standing beside the bed for a few more minutes as he slowly ran his fingers over and over through the child's hair, the red stain becoming equally as much a part of his fingers as they were of the others hair. The light in the room cast about an eerie glow as the fox comforted the child for the next ten minutes, letting his sobs stop before the man stood straight up again. His eyes glanced around the room, happy to see no blight had come to it besides the one bloody handprint on the child's sheets and his footprints across the floor.

One witness for the crime.

The child dared to turn and watch the fox spirit walk calmly to his windowsill, where he moved into it with such a grace that it seemed as if he floated. Everything that happened should have been a dream, he thought, for the briefest of moments. He would awaken and nothing would be real--but the hope disappeared as those green eyes turned back just as the fox was about to drop, and he felt his heart stop. That glance back, with those eyes, promised that everything was very real. He could not understand then, why the creature looked so lovely in the window, or why he didn't want him to leave, even as he wished he never existed. The beautiful spirit disappeared from his window and left him alone in his silent, dark home. He turned toward the wall and stared at it, unmoving, barely blinking, focusing on the unmarred wooden slats that the moon illuminated with white, brilliant light. This piece of his world that was unscarred. This part that was still whole.

Fedafyr slipped from this world back into the mists, sliding his tongue over the back of his hand and across the end of his fingertips. He turned his head upward toward the sky as it emptied of its presumed shape and gave way to the dark and twisting colors of the unformed chaos.

Seppa, written by Grace (Seppa), [They are the same character, but Seppa in this game will be a girl with just equine features. An anthropomorph]

Rain. She hated rain. When she'd been a great warrior, here had been shelters and elves to wait on her hand and foot, bringing hay and warm water and blankets... Seppa shook her head with a sharp snort, clamping her tail to her rear and pinning her ears back in annoyance. Why even bother to dwell on such things? There were no elves here. No hay, no warm water, and certainly no blankets. She might as well forget it. Her nostrils flared, searching for the scent she had been following for months now. It was there. Faint, but it was there. She shook her head again and drove on, her hooves thudding dully on the soaked ground. A sudden change in the sound of the rain falling up ahead made her raise and turn her head slightly, gazing into a direction she could not see facing forward. A huge stone building. Or it had been. Now it was just a ruin. A relic from the past of the humans, once great and now crumbling to the ground forgotten. Perhaps it would provide shelter...

A sudden waft of air brought Seppa to alert, her head shooting up, ears pricked forward, nostrils flared, her legs and muscles stiff and ready to move quickly. She drew breathes in and out in sharp, hard snorts. The scent. It was so strong. The demon she'd been following for weeks now had to have been through here recently. Maybe it was even still here. She extended her walk, wincing and giving a slightly pained snort as she stepped onto the hard marble. Once she had worn silver shoes, but they'd fallen off years ago. The hard ground pained her hooves, but she ignored it and pressed on, all of her senses alert to her surroundings.

She followed the scent through the maze of crumbled marble and fallen pillars, ears swiveling back and forth. There, ahead. She froze, ears twitching back and forth as she took in what was before her. It looked human and most probably male. She snorted and pinned her ears, dropping her head and snaking forward, glaring at the creature on the crumbled statue. The closer she got, the more obvious it became that she wouldn't be able to reach him. Not with anything that might cause damage. She'd have to gallop and jump. There would be no second chance. She gathered her muscles and then...that voice. That damned voice. What if she landed wrong? If she broke her leg she was done for. What if this creature wasn't the one she'd meant to follow? She had to make sure before she harmed it.

As she moved ever closer, she slowly relaxed, her ears flicking out to the sides and her tail swinging back and forth slowly. Something about it's presence calmed her. She had to fight it. It had be killed. Seppa froze several paces away, raising her head and pricking her ears, snorting sharply.

"You there!" She bellowed, flicking her tail, the wet strands stinging her legs and flanks. "Name yourself!" She had to at least know what it's name was before she killed it. At least she should honor it's spirit, no matter how evil. Shouldn't she? Damn the weak one's influence. "Answer me!"[/left]

RE: 2 Girls Seeking 2 Boys [Paragraph style]

You certainly have a knack for making really lucrative request threads.
Quite inspirational, truth be told.

Seriously well-detailed plots and all, and you probably would be an amazing RP partner. Sadly, I'm not worthy enough. ;_;

I offer this bump as good luck in finding someone!

Wreckles said:
You certainly have a knack for making really lucrative request threads.
Quite inspirational, truth be told.

Thank you <333

SupSatire said:
Or intimidating, from my point of view.

Aww. I'm sorry it's intimidating. I just want to be clear and up front about who and what I want... or are you just talking about the pretty colors? That's just for fun.

Tr1ckY_1337 said:
Seriously well-detailed plots and all, and you probably would be an amazing RP partner. Sadly, I'm not worthy enough. ;_;

I offer this bump as good luck in finding someone!

Oh, thank you so much, and smaller posts aren't worse posts, they just aren't compatible with me. You probably write great, with your construction of sentences and good use of grammar I can see right here alone! You could probably send a try for it; couldn't hurt. If it catches Grace's eye, you'll win a game. ^~

Congratulations to SupSatire for getting the position of Arestiel's partner. <3 I hope someone comes for Seppa soon.

Sethron said:
Congratulations to SupSatire for getting the position of Arestiel's partner. <3 I hope someone comes for Seppa soon.
Thank you, thank you! Really, it was nothing. Just hard work and persistence. :)

Bumping because I can't find the thread in the pages. Might have overlooked it, but I think it's someplace low. Also, I went on week-long hiatus so it's a good time to start requesting again. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom