Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The failing Grade (Wolvenrogue and Darling)

She saw him looking back up, asking if it was alright, she blushed a bit more. He was really kind, handsome..She leaned down and kissed him lightly, shaking her head. "No..I..I like it." Willow said softly, wanting to be close to him. It felt good, right. Like it would be okay if she stayed close, "I..I'm a virgin, Mr. Moss..I don't.." she blushed more, "I wont know how to please you back.."

"Call me Robert" he said. "You please me just fine. Don't worry about anything you will do just fine". Robert went back to gently suckling her nipples. the grew long and hard as he licked and sucked them . His hands held her bottom and slowly massaged it. Causing her skirt to rise even higher. His cock was hard in his pants and bumped againsther pussy through his shorts and he panties. He was gentle and loving with her.

It sounded like he was reassuring her that she'd do good on the test, her hands clung to his shoulders as he went back to teasing those supple nipples with his gentle sucking. Willow felt him massaging and groping her round, tight backside, making her skirt hike up to about her midthigh, feeling something hard and warm press against her panty clad pussy. Willow's entire body was getting flushed and heated, feeling a warm wetness grow between her legs as this carried on. Her hands softly ran through his hair, her hips shifting down to press more firmly against him, all small but bold movements on her part.

He knew she was getting quickly carried away and losing herself in the warm glow of the passion between them. He slipped his hands under the plaid skirt and inside the legs of her panties, holding her bare ass cheeks in his hands. He moved to her mouth and kissed her deeply and probed her mouth with his tongue.

Back
Top Bottom