Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

2-3 males in need for mother/son RP, today!

oblivion2012

Super-Earth
Hello everybody, I'm here in search of males for a RP taking place today. It will happen in the "Group" section and will be entitled, "Mother Know's Best." Up to 2-3 males will be excepted. First come first serve. Comment or message me if interested. With that being said this is strictly a males on female RP, meaning no male on male. I will be posting the RP up tonight and nobody is to reply until "Snowe" (RP mother) replies back. The bottom description is the plot of the roleplay:

The story is of 16 year old Jack Reed and his very attractive 38 year old single mother Olivia Reed. It starts out with both Jack and his mother Olivia unloading boxes and furniture from a move-in truck they had rented. Neighborhood teens playing basketball across the street notice the very attractive Olivia as she is bending over to pick up belongings which fell threw the bottom of the box she held. (Olivia is 5 ft 4 blonde with slender curves and thick hips. Her breast size is 38DD and has a thick round booty) The teenage boys assist the two in helping them move in. While Jack is busy moving things into his room his mother Olivia and the neighborhood boys flirt. As soon as they finish moving into the house, Olivia sends her son Jack to the grocery store and to the car wash to keep him busy as she prepares to "repay" the neighborhood boys for their generosity. NOTE: No scat, or gore.

I'd love to join. Is the son going to get in on the action too? I've always wanted to get involved in a real gangbang or MFM roleplay, where I'm not playing all the guys that is. :p

perriq said:
I'd love to join. Is the son going to get in on the action too? I've always wanted to get involved in a real gangbang or MFM roleplay, where I'm not playing all the guys that is. :p

Sweet, In need of one or two more participants

Yeey~ Just need a few more now. C'moon, don't be mean. You'll make me cry. *Puts on fake, crying puppy dog eyes* >.>

Moved this thread to Interest and Coordination in Group Roleplays, due to the reorganizing going on.

Have fun with your RP! :D

-BWA.

Back
Top Bottom