Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Kimiko Twins Spin off's!

Serenity

Supernova
Me and Karameida Yamada are wanting to do a few spin offs from our Roleplays 'Before Fate Would Have It' And 'As Fate Would Have It'. The stories would be tied in some small way to the main stories, but otherwise they could be totally separate. If you would like links to either story to get a general idea of the main stories then ask either myself or Karameida Yamada, we would be happy to provide you with one. The story the spin offs would follow would be discussed by the parties involved, so me kara and who ever is interested ^^.

We want these stories to be focused more on the story and developing plot rather then sex, but it is a sexual roleplaying community so sex is of course welcome as long as it doesnt take over the story ^^. What you will need to know is the Role Play itself involves me and Karameida Yamada being "Twins" and when we say twins we mean in every physical way. Their personalities are different and each has a gem on their forehead that are slightly different in color that is all. The twins have "Sisterly Love" they are incredibly close emotionally and sexually so if you are bothered with " incest" then this isn't the Role Play for you.

Also, we would like these stories to go a little faster paced then the two longer term roleplays so please dont respond if you cant reply at least once or twice a day

Make sure to message us both if interested. Thanks <3

I want to say I'm interested but I have no clue! Can you give me the links so I can give them a looksee?

Aikage said:
I want to say I'm interested but I have no clue! Can you give me the links so I can give them a looksee?

Sure.

This is the prequel to the original RP however the original RP is being re-done so as it is not quite made won't be of any help.

Before Fate Would Have it.

Back
Top Bottom