Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Achievement Unlocked: Roleplay Thread! (F/F, Futa, and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nettik_Xes

Star
Rules
-- English please. I don't expect perfect writing, but I do expect to be able to read it without a headache. No text talk, no forgetting basic grammar, no run on sentences. I'm not a perfect example of writing, but I don't believe I've ever made an English teacher commit suicide. Please, think of the English teachers. And do tell me if English is not your native language. It's cool. I don't mind RPing with you. Just let me know so I'll know what to expect.
-- Respect. Please have it. I'll do my best to let you know when I go on a hiatus, and I expect the same kind of courtesy. If you want to stop roleplaying with me, that's fine. Just let me know so I'm not still waiting. In fact, if you don't like my roleplaying, please give me a reason why. I'd love to be able to improve my skills, and constructive criticism helps.
-- Ponies. I love ponies. It's okay if you don't. I'll still love and tolerate you. Just don't be a hater. (Rainbow Dash forever!)

Looking For:
-- Females. I am not into men in real life, and if things get sexual, I don't want to pretend I'm straight. I did that enough around my parents.
-- Creativity. I don't mean this in the "every post must be original and exciting" sense. Because let's face it: Not every post will be. We all have brain farts, and we all wind up at a boring part sometime. But I'd like a creative partner because this all is fantasy. I want to be whisked away to a crazy world of bright colors, wondrous beings, and just enough debauchery to use as bedtime reading material.
-- Switches and Dommes. I am not a strong Domme. I tried to be, but it's just not in my personality. With a good partner, I can definitely provide a switch role. but I'm more likely to err on the side of submissive.
-- Kinks. I love kinks. Pretty much all of them. They're exciting and different. Vanilla sex just won't do when you have a world of futas, furries, underwater escapades, and sexbots at your fingertips. You'll find I'm a very open and willing partner, even if my character just happens to be a bit shy about it. So don't be shy and show me what crazy thing you've been craving.

No:
-- Scat, Watersports, Vomit. One of these has happened to me. It's not fun for me, and I do not like it. What goes in the toilet, stays in the toilet.
-- Painfulness. That huge wooden spanking paddle you have? Leave it behind. I do not like being hurt, and I do not associate it with pleasure.
-- Rape. No means no. Unless there's a safe word. If the characters get to the point where they really trust each other, and one tries to break the other out of their shell by playing with them in public, that's great. If one's holding the other at knifepoint and demanding some tongue, that's not great.
-- One-liners. Pretty standard demand. I don't write a lot, typically, for a post. But I don't want to see one sentence. A paragraph is totally fine. It's easy to do. Six sentences. Throw in a little compound sentence structure... A detail about how your toes curl when I hit that perfect little spot... Add a little flowery speech to a simple thought. It's not that hard to get a little extra quality.
-- One-page posts. It's okay for an opener, where plot is introduced, descriptions are made, and all sorts of things are explained. But it's impractical for roleplaying. In fact, more often than not, the big posts like that lead to god-modding. And I'd hate to see that.

Fandoms:
I love roleplaying in fandoms, but I usually go with OC's because I suck at playing canon characters. And I hate to disappoint people's expectations.

-- City of Heroes (Farewell. I spent years playing, and I'm sad to see if finally retire. I just wish it'd gotten the send-off it deserved.)
-- Borderlands (Especially Borderlands 2! BURN ALL THE BABIES!)
-- Mass Effect
-- Final Fantasy (Especially 8)
-- Dragon Age
-- .//HACK
-- Xenosaga
-- Front Mission
-- Halo (I hate playing the game, but the universe is pretty interesting)
-- Warmachine (Tabletop Wargaming! XD)
-- Dungeons and Dragons
-- Shadowrun
-- Naruto
-- One Piece
-- Outlaw Star
-- Hellsing
-- Tron
-- My Little Pony (Furry/Anthro version, really.)
-- Guild Wars 2
-- Avatar: The Last Airbender / Legend of Korra
-- World of Warcraft
-- Wildstar

Others will be considered if you don't mind me using my extensive Wiki-Fu to help me catch up.

Non-Fandom
I do these too. It's just a lot broader to come up with ideas. Get an idea, pitch it to me.

-- School Setting (Teachers, Students, Dorm-Mates, etc)
-- Sci-Fi (Lonely researches on a satellite, aliens, cyberpunk, robots)
-- Fantasy (Magic Academies, Adventurers, Princesses and Knights)
-- Superheroes
-- Incest
-- Costume Play (Maids, Nurses, and such. Also, anime convention flings <3)

Plots!
I'd like to play the bolded part, which will also generally be first mentioned. More will come as I think of them.

--Pokemon Trainer x World
I'm on a total Pokemon kick right now, and I want to have a roleplay involving it. Beasty is a plus, but not a requirement. Seriously! Pokemon X/Y is coming out now, and i am super-psyched for something here! CRAVING!
I wanna be, the very best... Like no one ever was!

--Adventurer x World
I'd like to go on a long term solo campaign of some sort. It could be D&D, Pathfinder, Shadowrun, some other tabletop roleplaying game or just a freeform roleplaying experience. I've never played solo before, and I think it'd be awesome to go on a big adventure and do epic things, find awesome loot, and be the big damn hero. (Alternatively "do" epic things, find naughty loot, and be the big damn slut. XD)
This could take a variety of forms, like a .//Hack/Sign style MMO, a tabletop game of any sort, or even Alice's adventures through a sexy wonderland.

Steampunk plus weeaboo fighting magic? :D Doesn't help that I've watched the whole series for the first time about a week ago. It's a really great universe and I love the style. I'd love to play something in the Avatar world. I'd even be interested in GMing for a small group with an Avatar campaign I've been thinking of. It'd need some modification of course, but oh well.

--I Dream of a Perverted Genie
Kind of a silly idea, for me to be someone's genie. With the little twist that, yes, you can wish for more wishes. (Because being locked up for hundreds of years is so lonely I'm willing to break a rule or two to stay out of the lamp.) So basically things turn into that old show, where everyday life gets a little wackier thanks to a pocket reality-altering woman, who hasn't gotten any in many, many years. Infinite cosmic power, no ability to invoke it on her own, itty bitty living space.

Biggest Craving!
Anyone played FATE Core?

It's a fun system, and great for forum-roleplaying when you want some rules and dice rolls for random goodness.

I want to play a heroine in a sexy fun world with cunning Femme Fatales, powerful Monsters, and panty-drenching Heroines.

The fun thing is, you can be anything in this world, because you control it. Want her to team up with a heroine to take on a monster, then so be it. Make her face down a plethora of super-powered beings intent on making her pay? She'll do it. Anything you can imagine, you can bring to life.

Or... If you have a cool idea for a tabletop campaign that goes all sexy, FATE can handle that too. It's a super-flexible system. So throw your ideas at me and we'll see what sticks!

Do you like waffles? Yeah I like waffles!
Do you like pancakes? Yeah I like pancakes!
Do you like french toast? Yeah I like french toast!

Doo doo de doo, can't wait to get a mouthful!

If ya know what I mean ^_~

Wow, some of the things you have listed are exactly the kind of things I'm interested in right now. xD FxF, fantasy, all that fun stuff. Sadly we both seem interested in the same role of the adventurer going against the world. D: But hey, who knows.. you can poke into my own thread, maybe see if anything interests you, see if you think we might be able to work out something. Fantasy adventure is definitely in my interest right now.

Mini-craving: Toph from Avatar: The Last Airbender... She's so adorable... And she grows up very nicely. Me-yow! <3

Mini-craving of the night: Human x AI! Nothing like being in a place controlled by a computer that wants to do unspeakably devilish things to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom