Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

And babysitter makes 3 (wolvenrogue and poisonedxkisses)

wolvenrogue

Singularity
Supporter
30 year old Rod Smith had just lost his young wife to a traffic accident a month ago, and had been staying home with his 6 month old baby Jane while he recovered from the loss, but now his leave was running out and Rod had to return to work in a few days. After placingan ad in the paper he had just hired Vanessa a 17 year old to take care of Jane while he worked. Rod was a big man, 6'2" 190 lbs of muscle. He worked construction and the job kept him trim and fit.

Rod has fed Jane who is in her bouncy seat and hears the doorbell. He opens he door and finds Vanessa who has come over too get oriented to the job. Rod is dressed in his usual levis and a sleeveless teeshirt.

Vanessa drove up to the house, double checking the address before getting out of her car and smoothing out her tight hip hugger jeans. She pulled at the hem of her black tanktop and made her way to the front door. Vanessa had years of experience with babies so she knew wearing tee shirts with a baby who was still prone to spit up was not the smartest idea. With a tank top you could wipe the spit up off of the skin easily. She tied back her black hair and knocked on the door, waiting for a response. She looked around the house, her jade green eyes scanning the area. It was a nice neighborhood, there was no doubt about that. "Good evening, sir." she said and extended a hand. "I'm Vanessa."

Rod shook her hand and had her come in and sit at the kitchen table. Janey was still in her bouncy seat and was happily sucking her fingers. Vanessa, this is Janey, and you can call me Rod. Everytime you call me sir, I keep looking around for my Dad. She's a cutey. The agency told me you were experienced with Infants and came very well recommended. While she's still peaceful, lets go upstairs and I'll show you her room. He picked up Janey and handed her to Vanessa, wanting to see how she was accepted. Janey snuggled in to Vanessa's breast and seemed very happy. She followed him up the stairs and down the hall. they passed an open door on the right. It was obviously the Master suite and was dominated by a huge round bed and an in-floor hot tub. Rod led the way to the end of the hall and opened the door on a beautiful nursery. There was the crib, a changing table, a rocker, a large wall mounted flat screen TV and an attached private bath. In one corner was a small kitchenette, with sink refrigerator, microwave, and cupboard space. There was also a bookshelf with a selection of novels, Music C-d's and DVD movies. Rod explained, that his wife had breast fed, Janey until her death and that the room had been set up for her comfort when feeding late at night.

"Did you have any questions?" he asked. He loved the way Janey just snuggled down in her arms and against her breast. " Just a little hint" he said " If she is fussy when it comes time to eating just let her have a little skin contact." she will setle right in and eat. She was used to breast feeding and it really helps." He wrote down his cellphone number for her and looked at his watch.

"Alright, sorry Rod." Vanessa said as she took Janey from Rod's arms and smiled as the baby cuddled right against her skin. She rubbed Janey's back as they walked up the stairs. She caught a glimpse of the master bedroom and smiled a bit. I've never seen a house like this before. He must be very well off. she thought. She followed him into Janey's nursery and looked around, amazed at how spacious the room was. "Wow this is amazing." she said and smiled. "Never saw a nursery quite like this." she said and laughed lightly.

"No, I think I'll be alright." she said and smiled as the baby snuggled deeper into her arms. She nodded and smiled. "Alright, anywhere in particular I should have her make contact?" she asked. She wasn't sure if he meant to pretend to breast feed her or just hold her against her shoulder or something. She took the paper with his cell phone number and put it in her jeans pocket. "If you have to go, go ahead. I'll be fine here." she said and smiled.

Rod stammered a bit as he answered her question, he was not prepared for her to ask something like that. "Well for me I just took off my shirt" he said "and let her snuggle against my chest." He looked at his watch. "well I have to get to work. Help yourself to anything in either refrigerator. I'll be home about 4:30 this afternoon. As Rod drove to work, he couldn't help daydreaming about how Janey looked in Vanessa's arms. He hadn't seen that since Jenna was alive. Then he thought about the possibility that Vanessa might actually remove her shirt as he had. He felt a stirring in his groin he had not felt since the last time he was with Jenna. It made him uncomfortable, but it felt good.

She nodded and smiled. "I was just wondering, I didn't know." she said and blushed, not meaning to make him uncomfortable. She smiled and nodded when he said he had to go. "Alright. We'll be fine here." she said. She walked with him to the front door and waved goodbye as he left.

Once he was gone she sat on the couch with Janey a smile on her face. She always loved babies, and she had always been enamored by the thought of having her own baby one day. She knew it wouldn't happen for quite a while so she resigned herself to watching other people's children. She sighed and smiled as Janey cuddled closer against her chest and fell asleep. "she's adorable." she said softly.

Rod was uneasy at work. He had been with his daughter 24-7 for 6 weeks now, and was unaccustomed to being away. He took out his cell phone on his lunch break and called home. He liked Vanessa's cheery voice on the phone. "How's Janey?" he asked. "has she been crying?" He was almost dissapointed when he found out that Janey was laying in Vanessa's lap smiling and cooing. He was happy his daughter felt at home with Vanessa, but almost jealous he didn't seem to be as needed as he felt just a day ago. When work was done her hurried home , and burst in the door eager to see his daughter. He was surprised to find noone around and the TV off. He hurried upthe stairs, and hearing the TV on in the nursery, he hurried down the hall and opened the door. He ws greeted by a gasp from Vanessa as he found her topless with Janey at her breast. Vanessa quickly grabbed a nursery blanket and covered her and the baby. Robert turned away. "I'm sorry I didn't ...I mean... Sorry!" he said.

Vanessa had played with Janey and took care of her. When the phone rang she answered and smiled at Rod's voice. "Yeah! Janey is wonderful. She hasn't cried yet." she said and smiled. She changed Janey's diaper a couple times and by the time it was 4 o'clock Janey started to get fussy. She tried to feed her but she wouldn't take the bottle nipple. She sighed and took her tank top off, exposing her pert D cup breasts. She held the baby against her chest, smiling at the feeling of the baby trying to latch on. She sighed and knew that she shouldn't do this for too long, not wanting to make Janey too attached. After a couple more minutes she kept Janey against her chest but put the bottle in the baby's mouth, still topless. When the door opened she blushed, grabbing at a small blanket covering herself up. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry." she said and blushed a deep red.

Rod was beet red as well, but ended up laughing to redce the tension of the moment. "Honestly, it was very sweet. It so nice to see her snuggled up against you. That's something I can never provide her. It just isn't the same. I am sorry if I embarrassed you." He could hear Janey suckling and cooing as she held her. " I know i didn't hire you for anything other than babysitting, but do you cook? I'd happily pay you for the extra time, and of course you could eat with us. What do you think?" He wondered if she lived alone or with her parents.

She smiled and shifted so the blanket was covering her completely. "No, it's alright. I just figured I'd try what you suggested." she said and smiled. She nodded at his request and smiled. "Sure, I can cook for you." she said and brushed her hair out of her face. "I don't need to be home any time soon." She stood up and handed Janey to her father. "Let me get my shirt back on and then I'll come downstairs to cook dinner." she said and laughed lightly. Once he left she pulled her shirt on and tied her hair back into a ponytail before making her way into the kitchen. "What would you like for dinner?" she asked Rod.

Rob took Janey downstairs and waited for Vanessa. When she asked what he wanted for dinner, He just shrugged. "Surprise me" he said. Certain that anything she made would be good compared to what he would make. He sat on the couch and played with Janey while Vanessa cooked. The smells from the kitchen reminding him of when Jenna was still alive. It hit a soft spot and tears began to come. He coughed and pushed them back hoping Vanessa wouldn't catch him. He rocked Janey in his lap and she smiled, melting her Daddy's heart.

Vanessa smiled and went to work in the kitchen, seasoning meat and steaming some vegetables. She watched as Rod played with his daughter a small smile on her face. What she would give to feel that kind of connection. She sighed and went back to cooking. Before long dinner was finished and she set the table, putting food on a plate for him. "I hope you enjoy it Rod." she said and brushed her hair out of her face. "Should I go know and let you eat?" she asked, not sure if he wanted her to clean up after he was done eating or what.

"Aren't you staying to eat?" he asked. " there is plenty here". I really could use the company. Evenings are the hardest part. Being alone once Janey is asleep. Do you live with your family alone?" he asked. "Please sit down and eat." "This is great food you made. I seldom eat this healthy any more". Its been 6 months since Jenna's been gone. Some times it feels like years, sometimes like yesterday. Would you like see her picture? She looked kinda like you." Rod finished eating, and handed Janey to Vanessa. would you mind putting her down, while I clean up?

Vanessa smiled and nodded when he asked her to stay and eat. "Oh, alright, I wasn't sure if you wanted me too." she said. She sat down and ate dinner with Rod. "I live alone. My parents died a couple years ago and I was forced to live with my aunt and uncle. When I turned 17 I was able to get the money from their life insurance policy and move out. It's hard, but it's a much better life than with my aunt and uncle." she said and smiled. She nodded when he asked if she wanted to see a picture. "Sure." she said. She took Janey and smiled. "I'll look at it when we're done." she walked up the stairs and sat in the rocking chair with Janey, singing her to sleep. Once Janey was out she laid her down in the crib and smiled. "Sleep well little one." she said and headed back downstairs. She smiled at Rod as he was finishing the cleaning. "Need any help?" she asked.

Rod had heard her singing from the kitchen and gone to the bottom of the stair to listen. The tears began to come as he thought of the last time he had heard a female voice singing from that room. Vanessa has a wonderful voice, he couldnt help but listen, despite how it made him cry. When he heard her comming down he had run to the sink tears still staining his cheeks. When she walked up to him and asked to help she caught him. He turned to the wall at first and tried to compose himself. "I'm sorry" he said. "Your voice was just so beautiful.". s
Still teary he got her the picture of Jenna. he was slightly taller, with shorter hair, but could easily have been mistaken for Vanessa's older sister

Vanessa frowned a bit as she saw him crying. She didn't know what she was to do, but simply put a hand on his arm. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry." she said and smiled weakly. She looked at the picture as he got it and she smiled a bit. She did look a lot like her, despite the slight differences. "I'm so sorry." she said and touched his arm. "I know how much it hurts to lose someone you care about." she said and smiled. She tried to figure out how to help him, but she didn't want to act out of place.

Rod recovered and smiled." Don't mind me he said. Those were happy tears. Your song was so beautiful. I never cried in my life before now" he said. "Now it just happens when memories catch me just right. Its not your fault, and I'm fine really. I know it seems strange a big guy like me crying. Sometimes, I just cant help it."

Rod changed the subject. "Isn't it kind of expensive renting an apartment on a babysitters salary? Did you ever consider a live in position? I have a guest room I never use. It has its own bath, and its across from the babies room. You could live rent free, eat with the family, Of course I'd want you to cook, and still pay you a salary besides. What do you think?

"Oh alright." she said and smiled. She shook her head and smiled. "Well, there's a first time for everything isn't there?" She sighed and nodded. "Yeah, it's kind of hard, I live in a shitty part of town and there a lot of violence and drugs. But it's pretty much all I can afford." she said. She looked at him in disbelief when he offered her to live in with him and Janey. "Sir, I... I don't know what to say. I mean I'd like to, it's a great offer, but I just renewed my lease and I can't afford to break it." she said and frowned. "If there was a way i could break the lease I'd be more than happy to live with you, but I just don't know how to do it..." she brushed her hair out of her face and bit her lip. "Unless I live here and still pay rent..." she said thinking.

“I'll bet your landlord would break the lease for 6 months rent if he knew you were moving out. Your rent can't be that much is it? I just buy it out. Then you could move in here. I'd still pay you for 8 hours work, but the cooking and what ever you did after that would be in exchange for your room and board. We'd just call it even. Come on, I'll show you the guest room that would be yours”. He led her up stairs and opened the door across the hall from the baby's room. It was a nice sized room with a Queen bed, a small desk, dresser, and an end table. There was a small flat screen tv on the wall It had a walk through closet which opened to a private bath with a shower, toilet, and vanity. “So what do you think? He said? I could borrow a trailer from work to move you this weekend if you like.” He pointed ou the view out the picture window which looked over the heavily wooded back yard and the swimming pool below. She hadn't noticed the pool earlier in the day. Rod was really hoping this would work out. Vanessa was great with his daughter, a good cook, and cute as a button too.

Vanessa looked at him and thought about arguing about what he wanted to do. She felt wrong for taking his hard earned money like that but this place was honestly better than her neighborhood. She didn't have to walk to an apartment afraid of being raped, mugged, or murdered. She smiled and nodded. "Thank you Rod." she said and smiled. "That would be great." she said. She followed him upstairs and looked around the room, amazed at how gorgeous it was. She walked into the bathroom and smiled. "Wow, that's spacious." she said and looked at him. "Are you sure?" she asked him. "I mean, I'd be willing to do it, but I don't want to be a burden."

"You won't be a burden. In fact there have been times at night when I've had to stay up with Janey only to get up at six to go to work, and I'd love the company. In the end, it should be great for us both. If you'd like to try it out tonight, I'm sure you one of Jenna's night gowns would probably work, and your more than welcome to stay. Its pretty late to be walking home in that neighborhood. This house is plenty big. We have more than enough room as you can tell. Just call your landlord in the morning and find out what we need to pay to buy out your lease." They walked back downstairs and Robert put the tea kettle on the stove and opened a box of chocolate chip ccokies. "want watch a movie?" he asked.

Vanessa nodded and smiled. "Alright." she said and nodded. "If you say so." she smiled and followed him back downstairs. "Yeah, I'll call him tomorrow. Thanks for helping me out Rod." she said. "I appreciate it." She smiled when he said he could wear one of Janna's night gowns. "That's not going to upset you?" she asked, wanting to make sure it was okay with him. She took the cookies from him and ate one. "Yeah a movie sounds great." she said and sat on the couch, curling her legs under her body as she waited for Rod.

Rod put a bag of popcorn in the microwave ( he did know howto cook a few things), and asked, " coffee, tea or hot chocolate? or would you prefer something cold?" Rod asked. He got the beverages and brought them to the den. He took out a list he had printed of movies in his collection and handed it to her. "Pick one" he said. The microwave beeped and he retrieved the popcorn and then put in the movie and sat down. snuggling up next to Vanessa, her back against his chest, his arm stretched out along the back of the sofa.

Vanessa smiled and thought. "I'll have some coke." she said and brushed her hair out of her face. She walked into the den with him, took the list from his hands and scanned it. She finally decided on Ferris Bueller's Day Off. She smiled and blushed slightly when he snuggled against her back. She took a handful of popcorn and smiled at him. "I really appreciate this Rod." she said and brushed her bangs out of her face.

As they sat and watched the movie Rod was torn. It felt so good to have her nearby like that, but he couldn't avoid a subtle pang of guilt for the fact that it was so pleasant to him. She seemed to be relaxed around him and that made him feel good. His arm slid down off the sofa and laid along side her's. she was now tucked neatly under his arm. cuddled up to his muscular body. He knew he had to be careful. He could smell her perfume, it was lovely and sweet.

Back
Top Bottom