Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Killer and The Victim (I_Am_Nobody x CyanideDisaster) (Completed)

RE: The Killer and The Victim (I_Am_Nobody x CyanideDisaster)

"Why didn't I turn him in?" Heller repeated with a slight laugh, grinning as she began to loosen the bindings around his arms. "I think I'll let you figure that one out for yourself. Shouldn't be too hard once you know who sliced open your precious fiance. Nothing but a pig being butchered." He moved his arms slightly, testing the give. Still tight enough to look like they were intact, but freeing himself would only take an instant. And that instant would be all he needed, especially with a pair of guns so conveniently placed in the room. The cops that were carrying them were only a minor detail. For a moment he wondered if had the time to finish off that EMT, but this wasn't the time for that.

"Not yet," he hissed when she began begging, desperately pleading to know who had destroyed her life. "First you're going to go back out there and be a good little distraction. I don't want any problems when I get out of here, so the more people are focused on you, the fewer of them I have to cut my way through. Maybe you could go tell them how one kiss was all it took for you to beg to be fucked," he said with a cruel smile. "So get them out of here, and maybe no one else will die tonight. And when I'm gone, you'll learn why."

His eyes began to dart over the room, planning his motions. Two guards, momentarily distracted by whatever Emile pulled, some medical stuff nearby on a metal tray. Use the tray to stun the first while he grabbed his gun, use the poor sap as a shield against the other cop's fire until he could put a bullet in him. Grab the other gun and head down the hallway; if those outside were gone he could get to the nearby on-call room and grab some scrubs, which would be just enough disguise to get out of the hospital. Easy. And once he was free...he was not looking forward to being a fugitive. But there was no more identity to protect, and that meant it would probably be a lot more fun then he thought.

Emile felt the dread begin to climb in her stomach with each word out of his mouth. The wheels in her head began to be set in motion, the way he spoke about Dennis... a small whimper left her throat. Sparky looked up at her quickly, sensing her distress. She patted his head quickly so not to startle the armed men behind her. Her hands began to clench and unclench as she stood over him, once more all she wanted to do was cause harm to him-- were it not for his 'brother' she would have. Emile believed Joseph to be a second person in the same body now, and couldn't hurt him. "...it was you..." Her voice was low, maybe even too low for him to hear. Once more she wanted to cry.

She only had a few moments to distract the guards then, she backed away from the bed before she tried to kill him. She did not turn to face the guards, but she kept her head down. The two behind her both looked at the woman. "Something wrong Ms. Burns? Should we get the others back in here?" The one on the left of the door asked. She swallowed hard and nodded, turning her body to face them. She looked small and scared, tiny tremors racing across her still form. The same guard looked out of the window in the room. "Hrm, they must've walked away."

"W-why don't you go get them and h-he stay?" She suggested in a small voice, almost feeling sick as she spoke. The two police officers shot each other looks. They peered to Heller who was still strapped to the bed.

"I'll go." Said the one of the right, his voice was light-- a young man then, maybe she was saving his life. Nodding her head at him she listened as he opened the door and left. Leaving one guard, herself, and Heller.

Heller simply smiled as she backed away, the smile becoming wider when he heard his guards state that the others had left. Mildly worrying that he had no idea where they had gone, but it would also make the next few minutes so much easier. Carefully he sat up slightly in the bed, watching as the younger of the two, a rookie that had only been on the job a couple of months, headed out to find the others. He waited a few moments for the rookie to vanish down the hallway, the older veteran still focused upon the trembling Emile, before he moved.

Quickly he pulled his arms free, ripping out the IV and seized the tray of tools, metal clashing to the floor and causing the guard to turn towards his prisoner just in time to catch the edge of the tray in his throat with all of Heller's weight behind it. The guard fell back with a choking gasp, too stunned to do anything as Heller seized his head and slammed it hard into the wall, pulling it back to strike again, and again. At last he released the poor guard, the unconscious cop leaving a streak of blood upon the wall as he slid down to the floor. Still breathing, but he wouldn't be getting up any time soon. Heller's soft chuckles filled the room as he reached down to pull the guard's gun from its holster, metal sliding against metal as he checked the clip. Loaded. Wonderful.

"Good job," he said with a laugh towards Emile, a hand snaking out to suddenly seize her wrist. "And I've got a gun now. So let's go," he demanded, starting to drag her out of the room as he glanced down the hallway, finally heading down the hall towards the nearest on-call room. The hospital had left him in nothing but a pair of boxer shorts, he needed something just so that people wouldn't immediately pay attention to him.

Emile lifted her arms as the noise began, covering her head with a whimper. She didn't know where was safe, but the sounds of cracking against the wall did not make it easier for her not to scream. Although not told not to scream, she still felt as if that would warrant another attack on her life. When the banging stopped and the chuckling began, Emile felt more afraid than before. As if Heller being amused was more frightening than him beating the life out of an unsuspecting man. The metal clicks only added to her anxiety. Was he pointing the gun at her? Was he going to shoot her? Was he going to shoot the cop?

"W-what?" She cried, pulling against his hands. Fight or flight instinct kicking in. "N-no! Tell me why and let me go!" Emile demanded this with tears in her eyes. Being a hostage-- or worse an accomplice in the eyes of the police-- was not going to help her situation. This was not turning out how she had hoped, not that she had exactly had high hopes for this venture.

Emile was small though, and in her earlier years she had had some muscle mass, but now after years of people coddling her and treating her like a wounded doe she did not. So try as she might, his hand around her slim wrist was like a vice that she could not get out of. Another pitiful whimper left her as he dragged her down the hall. She was unsteady on her feet as she was blindly being pulled.

Heller said nothing in response to her pleas, merely laughing quietly to himself as he moved quickly down the hallway. He'd barely turned a corner before he could hear surprised exclamations from behind them, the other watchers arriving back at the scene faster then he'd expected. Unfortunately he had other problems, namely the very surprised looking doctor staring at the mostly-naked man with a gun dragging along a plainly terrified woman. There was however a supply room nearby, which made things much easier then they might have been. Heller raised the gun quickly, shoving it in the doctor's face before he could even hope to react. "In there," he demanded, his head jerking towards the closet. "Now."

"You're-"

"Shut up. Inside. Now."

The doctor moved, Heller tossing in Emile after the terrified man before he stepped in and slammed the door shut behind them. "Clothes off, Doc," he demanded, the gun remaining pointed at the doctor while his eyes quickly scanned the room for anything he could use. His eyes fell on a few folding gurneys stacked up against a wall, and he smiled slightly. That would help.

The doctor had barely gotten his clothes off before the butt of the gun slammed into his face, his cry of pain stifled when the gun slammed hard into the back of his head and dropped him like a rock. "Don't even try," he warned Emile as he set the gun on a shelf, watching her carefully as he scrambled into the discarded scrubs. "Got a long way to go before you find out why. The more you fight me, the more you'll suffer for it." The shoes were forgotten as he grabbed a gurney, quickly unfolding it and reaching out to grab Emile's hand again, forcing it to the gurney. "Get on." Outside, the cries were starting to grow louder. They definitely knew he was out now. It all depended upon getting out before they could become organized.

Her small body tumbled to the ground as she was tossed easily into the room. Her sides and thighs screamed as she landed on the bruises left from Heller's hands. She lay on the ground for a moment, stunned, while Heller demanded the Doctor to strip. She got to her feet slowly, hands touching the wounds screaming at her. She hiccuped a small cry back, shutting her eyes as she listened to the now familiar sound of Heller beating down people. She wrung her fingers together as she stood in the room, complete darkness around her other than Heller's movements and the muffled noises of confusion outside of the room.

"D-don't try what?" Emile questioned from her spot in the room, bowing her head low in case of retaliation. She kept still even as he spoke. She wanted to question more, but she didn't want to suffer. Had she not suffered enough already? 'Apparently not,' her mind told her, 'you must've done something horrible in a past life or back when you were capable.' Odd metallic clicking met her ears before her hand was gripped and she whimpered out pathetically. Nodding quickly, the tiny woman crawled onto the gurney, little hands grasping the sides so tightly her knuckles were white.

Although the people outside of the room seemed to have figured out that yes, Heller was missing and that the Burns girl was gone too, they hadn't figured out which direction they had gone. They had barely even organized themselves into search parties. Emile swallowed down the scared lump in her throat, waiting for the cold press of his gun to be on her body. She couldn't help but feel he was going to shoot her and leave her questions unanswered. He didn't seem like a man of his word.

Heller laughed as she spoke; he hadn't even considered the fact that she wouldn't recognize he'd put the gun down, much less be able to find and use it before he could stop her. He was too used to his victims having sight to think about it in the moment. And now instead of having to watch her, she was simply cowering in the corner and meekly obeying his every demand. Oh she was fun. "Aren't you just the perfect little victim?" he chuckled, briefly pausing in his getting dressed to take hold of her throat in one hand and lightly squeeze, just to feel the fear coursing through her. "I might just have to keep you," he added. "You certainly liked being my little toy last night, and that was just a taste-" his words were cut off by a groan, his hand falling away. "Not a chance you son of a bitch," Heller panted, no longer speaking to Emile or even aware he was speaking aloud. "I told you I would make you suffer for this, and nothing will hurt you more then hurting her."

There was silence for a moment, until finally Emile's dark world became further muffled as a sheet was thrown over her body. "Stay still," Heller growled, the humor gone. "If you blow this, the last thing you'll ever feel will be a bullet shattering your spine," he promised in a dark voice before the door opened, Heller moving quickly with his head down as the gurney wheeled down the hallway. Just a guy in scrubs moving a corpse; nothing worth paying attention to. Of course his lack of shoes and vital nature of the corpse gave up the ruse, but those were details, likely ignored by those too worried about the crazed cop wandering around the hospital. Quickly he turned towards the ambulance bay; the vehicles needed to be ready to go at a moment's notice. It would serve to put some distance between him and his pursuers.

She whimpered, hands moving up to grab his hands at her throat, fear flooding her lungs like the air escaping them. She wanted to fight back, to not be useless for once! But she knew it would only cause herself and poor Joseph more pain. So she meekly allowed him to squeeze her throat, tears prickling at the edges of her once bright eyes, now hallow from the past day or so. "Nngh..." She managed before he let her go, she fell heavily onto her feet and gasped, although he'd barely took any of her breath away this time her fear kept her believing otherwise.

Emile wanted to call out to Joseph, pull him back into the forefront of their shared body. Plead with him to stay in control. But she knew it was useless. Heller was strong right now, feeding off of her fear, and the fear all around them. But he would weaken the same way Joseph would-- sooner or later. She had to have faith in that. She repeated this as she felt the cool sheet cover her body, she lay on the gurney obeying his commands. "Y-yes sir," she whispered softly, barely moving the sheet over her small body.

The scent of exhaust fumes and more medicine wafted up to the woman. She could only assume where they were, and she guessed the parking lot. And she was wrong.

"The hell are you doing?" Emile could hear someone say as the gurney slowed to a halt. "Stiffs are supposed to-" The words cut off with a grunt of pain, someone slammed hard into the wall again and again before there was silence. The jangling of keys, then the gurney was moving again and shaking as it was clipped into something, sliding into the back of an ambulance. "Can't keep an eye on you while I'm driving," Heller whispered as the sheet was pulled back, and a burst of sudden pain as a needle plunged into the side of her neck was the last thing she felt before sliding down into oblivion.

Heller couldn't help but grin as he climbed into the cab of the ambulance, the vehicle quickly roaring into life. He'd never planned to use any of his backup plans, but that hadn't stopped him from making them; within a few weeks of arriving in this city he'd scoped out the local hideaways and abandoned buildings. Double check every few months, and he always had a safehouse to hide out in for a while. Get away from the hospital, dump the ambulance in a parking lot and steal another car, then head for the safehouse. Hole up for the night, then get to the main roads and get a ride as far from this place as he could get. The possibility of needing to move Emile out of the safehouse as well hadn't initially occurred to him, but that would probably depend on how much fun he had tonight, and whether he was able to delay the ultimate pleasure.

His smile widened when he caught sight of the eyes in the rearview mirror, Joseph staring out at him with righteous fury in his gaze. "Enjoy the show," Heller chuckled.

When Emile began to awaken, she found herself lying upon a cold stone floor, the only sound the faint dripping of water somewhere in the darkness. The old factory had been abandoned for years, and was so far away from everything that it would be virtually impossible for anyone to hear anything from inside its ancient rooms. For many years the water had been the only sound heard in these halls, a water tank used to quickly clean or cool some of the materials that had gone through here. One day the tank would be dry, but today it was the only thing in Emile's world.

...drip....drip....drip...drip...drip....................

Emile stiffened at the new voice to join them, at first she had assumed accomplice. Seeing he was bringing someone with him, quite upset, but no. She couldn't help the full body flinch that cause her frame under the sheet to shift. She was slowly beginning to feel as if she was trapped under that sheet as panic roused. Her breathing became harder and her fingers began to tremble, even as she dug them inside to already bruised thighs to try and halt them. "What?" She questioned quickly, tilting her head slightly. The searing pain that ran through her throat caused her to whimper like a wounded animal so not to scream in pain. He liked it when she screamed.

Emile then felt nothing.

When she awoke she thought maybe this was all an elaborate dream. She was back in college, had drank too much with friends and was laying in her dorm room bed. She would open her eyes and see the brilliance of lights and colours and all would be well.

Instead she opened her eyes to darkness. As she focused in on herself, she realized she wasn't warmly snuggled into her bed, she was uncovered and laying on a cold, damp floor. Her hair was long and curled and in need of a wash. As her hearing slowly came back, she realized there was an echo in the room, water droplets shattered against the concrete floor. As if she had a hangover, the noises seemed to quickly multiply into a flurry of noise. Shutting her eyes tightly the woman pushed her sore body up into a seating position, her sides burned from the effort and her throat throbbed in a reminder. Soon a dirty hand was touching the side of her neck with a small whine.

Opening her mouth she tried to speak, but no words would come out. Her mouth was dry so she quickly swallowed to create moisture and tried again. "..Jos..ph?" She tried, but somewhere deep down she knew he would not be the one to answer her. "H-heller?" Emile's voice bounced off of the stone walls, coming back with the rhythmic dripping of water.

Drip. Drip. Drip. Drip...

Laughter answered her words, his laughter, echoing through the darkness as it bounced off of the far off walls and scattered, massive machines. Footsteps could be heard, slow steps that could have been coming from anywhere creating a dreadful couterrhythm to the steady dripping of water. He was everywhere, slowly wandering the confines of her prison as he watched her.

"I believe you still had some questions for me," he said quietly, his voice echoing around her. She could hear the eagerness in his voice, the unmasked cruelty that held her in its grip. "And believe me, I would love to give you the answers. But where would the fun in that be? And we will be having fun, oh yes. Most of time I have to work quickly, do what must be done before someone attempts to interfere. But now..." he chuckled. "Now, we have all the time in the world. And I must say, meeting you has given me so many wonderful ideas. It's been too long since I've had the chance to experiment."

"So be sure to stay alive, because the more suffering you endure, the more truths you will learn. Let's start with an easy one." Metal crashed upon stone, something sliding along the floor towards her until the handle of a long-bladed knife bounced off of Emile's leg. "Pick it up," he demanded, watching her carefully from his nearby vantage point. He doubted she'd feel hopeless enough to try and kill herself, but he'd be ready to stop her if she tried. "If you want to know why I tried to kill you, then I want to watch you bleed. I'll let you know when to stop," he finished with a laugh.

She jumped at his laughter, looking around uselessly. "I... I don't care anymore." She said in a very small voice, curling her legs closer to her chest, though she wasn't sure she believed herself. Sweat gathered on the back of her neck as panic started to rise. Her hair, damp from being on the ground, stuck to the skin. Her fingers began to weave into her hair, her palms of her hands covering her ears, but the echoes of his cruelty cut through the childish maneuver. She didn't want to hear his words. His words alone were torture. She just wanted this nightmare to end and it had barely started. Since Dennis was killed her life had been spiraling down. She thought she could take comfort in what she believed a friend, but instead that friend had a side to him that wished her dead.

Another jump from the blind woman as the knife skittered across the cold ground to her. Her equally chilled fingers curled around the handle, thumb rubbing the wood of it. If she wasn't blind she would attack him, and she knew it. 'Fight to the death, you're going to die anyways,' her father had taught her well. Though the woman picked up the blade, she seemed defiant to his request. Gripping the handle tightly she peered out into her personal darkness, glaring as best she could.

"You're fucking sick." She managed as panic started giving away to rage. Red-heads were known for their tempers. "I'm not going to fucking bleed for you, you pig." Although Emile was speaking large, she knew if it came down to it, she was fucked. Her thumb reached up to caress the blade, to figure out which side was bladed. She pricked her digit on the blade, but barely noticed. But now she knew which way the blade faced, and she switched the way it was being held.

"Oh, you will," Heller whispered through the darkness, the footsteps continuous as he walked around her huddled form. He couldn't keep the smile off of his face, the excitement out of his voice. His hands were twitching with anticipation, gently running his fingers along the edge of the knife he carried. Not yet, he wanted to watch her struggles a bit longer before he began to cut away the soul, to rip away everything that made her human until she was nothing but fear. "I promise you that, Emile. And it will only be the beginning. But if you insist, I could always do it myself. Have you ever felt the knife's blade as it slices its way under your flesh, forces its way into your body until it begins to rise, peeling away your skin and cutting away the flesh from your bones? Do you know how it feels to have your most intimate places violated by the cold steel and razor's edge?"

"Or maybe I won't use the knife,"
he continued, metal scraping against the stone floor as he picked up a discarded pipe; of course he would use the knife eventually, but maybe he would delay that pleasure as well. "If you don't wish to use your hands now, perhaps I'll simply shatter them. Did you ever break a bone? Feel your body scream as its very core is shattered? But if I'm careful we'll avoid that, you'll merely feel your flesh scream."

The footsteps suddenly quickened, approaching, and Emile could feel the breeze from the pipe scything through the air a few inches from her face, its impact against the stone floor loud and terrible. "Shall I get started?" he murmured, the pipe scraping against the floor as he took a few steps away.

"No." She answered him, it was only a mutter, as if she had to deny each and every little thing he said for the sake of it. Her head swiveled as she tried, not with much success, to locate Heller as he mocked her sightless form from the endless shadows. Although the echo was distracting and his footsteps helped mask his voice she strongly felt as if she could find him. "Surprisingly enough Joseph I have cut myself before, not on purpose mind you. And I plan to keep it that way you coward." Although her mind screamed at her for those words it was too late now. It was said. She'd called him a coward and now she was even more screwed. Her grave was getting deeper and deeper by the second. But she started to stand, even as the drugs made her feel wheezy and nauseous. Closing her eyes she breathed deep, wielding her own knife like a deranged housewife.

"No, no. That would be too easy." She muttered to herself softly, still listening. And then the change came, his feet scurried across the cold ground she'd been laying upon and she turned to face it. Sightless eyes no open wide to mock him, mocking him with the lack of fear in her eyes, lack of anything really. They were like a void. The pipe breezed past her face, catching a few of her hairs in it and she blinked in slight confusion. "Oh? Haven't started yet?" Emile felt like taunting him, but knew that would get her no where fast.

"So, Joseph, are you still there?" Her question sounded light as she faced him blindly. Calling out to him as his voice was silent and only the scraping of the pipe resonating in her dark world. "I could really use your help, Joseph." Emile continued in a soft tone. Was she trying to coax Joseph back to the surface? Probably. Emile truly had no idea what she was doing as her body followed Heller's, circling like a hunting animal.

Silence, broken only by the steady dripping. Slowly she could hear his breathing grow louder, becoming pained, halting gasps. "Oh....he's here...." Heller whispered between breaths, his voice strained. "And he'd just love to save you from me right now." His feet were moving again, quickly circling around behind her, rapidly approaching. Pain exploded in her right leg as the pipe slammed into the back of her leg, driving Emile to her knees. The pipe whistled through the air as it swung again, the blow numbing her wrist and sending the knife flying. Dimly she could it hear it fall upon the ground, but his voice was in her ear as he slipped the pipe around her throat, yanking it back hard and cutting off her air. "But he's not going to save you," he hissed through gritted teeth, the strain of keeping his brother in starting to show. There was only one way to get the strength he needed to keep his brother down.

The pipe tightened upon her throat, and he waited until her gasps had nearly faded entirely before he released his grip and shoved her face down on to the floor, quickly grabbing her arms and pulling them painfully behind her. "Remember these?" he whispered as cold steel encircled her wrists, the handcuffs tightly binding her arms behind her. With a rough chuckle he rolled her over onto her back, her arms crushed beneath her. "And here I am, trying to be nice. A bit of blood and all of this could have been avoided. Of course now," something cold was pressed up against her face, the blade's razor edge pressed gently into her cheek. "I get to do it myself."

The knife edge vanished from her face, only for its tip to be felt at the base of her throat. Slowly he moved the knife down, using just enough pressure to create a thin line of blood as it effortlessly sliced through her clothes. The blade halted upon her stomach, pulling away as he ripped through the last few fibers to leave her breasts and stomach exposed to the warehouse's chill air. "Another man would be fucking you right now," Heller whispered as a hand fell upon her breast, softly massaging the soft flesh. "You'd already be getting raped, and probably walk away with his seed still dripping from your cunt," he laughed, gently pinching her nipple even as the knife's edge fell upon her stomach. "I'm honestly curious. Which would you prefer?" he asked as the knife jerked, the first of many shallow cuts leaving a dark red line upon her pale skin. "Which is worse, little girl?" he demanded, the knife lashing out between words to open her flesh and release her blood. "Your blood or my cum?" The blade began to cross other cuts, her hot blood sliding down her sides to drip upon the floor. Nothing truly lethal or dangerous, not yet, but sometimes it was the shallowest cuts that hurt the most.

Emile tried to spin to face him as she listened to his movements and breaths. The moment the pipe struck her leg she could no longer follow his movements, the pain struck up her right leg causing her to inhale deeply through her nose as she fell to the ground. The second blow nearly knocking her onto her side. "Fuck." She muttered for the moment she still had air. Her hand dangled uselessly now, the strike had been dead on. Emile had broken a bone before, and could almost feel the shattered bone pressing up against her skin. A shaky breath left her as the pipe closed over her throat. Once again panic began to rise, her fear of dying this way baring down on her like a charging bull to red. "...jo...ph.." She managed to whimper softly as he held her head back with the pipe. His face was near hers, his voice so close she could almost taste his breath. She was about to begin the little plan she'd begun to form in her mind when he tightened once more, her face flushed purple for a moment and her little gasps were cut off completely. Her working hand reached back to try and claw at him, but that endeavor was useless.

Falling to the ground she had tried to stop herself with her damaged wrist, but almost thankfully he grabbed her arms and twisted. Pain shot up her arms and she meekly screamed, trying as hard as she might to shake him off of her. The most painful part of the handcuffs were how he rolled her onto her broken wrist, tears sprung to her eyes now, unable to stop from tearing up at the pain of her broken wrist. She may not have weighed much, but her body on her wrist was not good. "Fuck you." She spat again when she finally had regained some breath. Her chest rising and falling hard, stopping when the blade touched her face. For long moments she was still, wondering what the hell he planned on doing with that!

Confusion was her first emotion, then anger, then shame. Confusion as to why he was peeling away her clothing, anger once it clicked, and shame for how her cheeks flushed red. The sting of the blade was nothing compared to the pain in her arm, and she grunted at him hen he ruined her shirt, teeth exposed in a feral grimace. Emile began trying to twist away from his grabbing hands, repeating her mantra of 'fuck you's. She groaned in pain both from the squeezing of her sensitive nipples and the blade leaving crimson lines across her stomach. Matching the array of scars from her accident. Across her stomach were zig-zags of stitches scars that lead down past her navel and into the band of her pants. She continued to grimace and bare her teeth, twitching when the blade would cross a fresh wound. She began to kick her legs, praying for a lucky shot. "Fuck you!" Emile screamed in his face, "Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!"

She felt that answer sufficed.

"You know," Heller said calmly as she screamed beneath him, "a young lady shouldn't curse like that. I should cut out that dirty tongue-" his words were cut off as she landed a solid kick, her torment pausing for a moment before he delivered a stunning blow to the side of her head. "Stupid little girl," he muttered as he rose, a booted foot slamming into her stomach. The boot slammed down onto her stomach, cruelly twisting as he ground his foot into the bloodied flesh and pressing her down harder upon her shattered wrist. "The more I try to expand my horizons," he explained, the slightly pained tone in his voice already beginning to fade, "the more you show me that the old ways were best. Nothing but a helpless victim and the knife. But I suppose after all we've been through, you do deserve the special treatment." The boot lifted, his footsteps echoing once more as he stepped away from her prone form. "Emile?" came a voice, Joseph's blessed voice, a choking sob escaping his throat hidden in the darkness. "Run, I can't stop him, please run!" She never got the chance; something metal jabbed her in the stomach, and then all she knew was pain as the taser set her nerves aflame.

"You can beg for her life," someone murmured as her helpless body was moved, "but it won't do any good. I will not stop until you hear her screams every night. She will suffer until her mind shatters, and her body nothing but a broken toy."

"I'm going to fucking kill you, you twisted-"

Nothing but laughter answered.

Emile could feel herself being thrown down onto a wooden table, left lying on her back. A thin rope was slipped around her neck, the noose tightening as the other end of the rope was tied to something near the floor; it was loose enough to breath, but should she try to lift her head...Heller had been prepared, the proof of this coming from the way he simply grabbed her legs and forced them down, trapping each of her ankles in a manacle that left her legs spread. "I'm going to tell you a secret Emile," Heller whispered as the knife descended once more, quickly slicing through her pants until her cunt was exposed. "You begged for me to use this once," he chuckled, a hand falling upon her crotch and roughly forcing a finger inside her. "You wanted nothing more then to give yourself to me. And I took your body, used it for my pleasure then tried to end your pitiful life. Do you know why I did this? Why you became nothing but a hole for me to fuck and flesh for me to torture?"

Emile was surprised when he actually froze momentarily, and she was almost happy for those short seconds. Then his knuckles cracked across her pale skin and she let out a cry of pain as her head rebounded off the floor once or twice afterward. She could taste the blood in her mouth as he moved off of her. Breathing was difficult, she realized when his weight was gone as her wounds screamed. And with his boot in her stomach it was even harder. She let out a scream as she contracted around the boot, she could feel things breaking and things bleeding now. Tears freely running down her cheeks, her wrists and the metal cuffs binding them dug painfully into the concrete and into her own spine. Why! Why didn't she run when she had the chance! Why did she agree to help him! "..what?" She whimpered from the ground once he receded. Her breaths were loud and shallow as she tried to shift herself on the ground, maybe even get up. But her leg still throbbed and she could get no leverage with her broken wrist tied to her only good one.

"Jos..eph?" She whispered in return, bewildered in her darkness. But unlike most females in this situation, she did exactly what she was told, or she tried. Wasting no time, Emile tried to get to her feet. She managed to sit up with minimal stress, even as it caused the blood to flow more rapidly from her exposed abdomen. After that Emile was not conscious of what was happening. All she felt was pain, and all she could do was screamed as her nerves and muscles reacted to the high voltage being pumped into her body. Finally the pain stopped, Emile thought she was dead as she could not feel anything but the aftershocks of the electricity.

But that was not the case; Emile cried out again as her body was thrown like a bag of feathers. Even as she twisted and thrashed on the table it wouldn't stop him, she could feel the thin rope circling her neck. "Fuck you..." She whimpered, barely able to conjure the strength to scream at him. She was going to die, she didn't want to die, but she was going to. Her body --beat up and broken-- was starting to understand and accept it, even as her mind protested. Emile didn't even resist him when he forced her legs down. "I don't want to know.." She answered him, a shudder running up her spine as the cool air of the warehouse breezed over her exposed sex. Her body reacted like any would from the intrusion, clenching down and causing more discomfort for Emile.

"...did you have mommy issues?" She was most definitely going to die.

Heller laughed, cruelly mocking her pain and ridiculing her foolish theories. "That whore? No, I don't give two shits about Mommy dearest. Your precious Joseph did though, nothing but a sweet little mama's boy." His finger began to slowly slide in and out of her dry cunt as he spoke, heedless of the discomfort it caused her. "Mama's Joseph was going to be noble, and good, and always willing to help other people," he explained in tones of deepest sarcasm, showing nothing but contempt for his own words. "She made him a hero, and it made him weak." A second finger forced its way into her, the twisting motions becoming faster as his voice became louder. "My brother became nothing but a whining little shit thanks to that bitch, and he dared to think that he was in control. I really should be thanking you, you gave him the excuse to really test me. And he lost!" Both fingers forced their way in completely, the digits thrashing and clawing at her tunnel to make her squirm.

"But no," he whispered, quiet now, pulling his fingers out of her. "That's not why." Something was picked up, a faint clicking sound as a dial was adjusted. A taser on full strength would virtually paralyze its target, but reduced to its minimum setting it was 'merely' incredibly painful. "And before you even suggest such vanity, it wasn't for these," he added as metal brushed against her bare breasts, a brief jolt of electricity sending liquid pain across her chest. "It wasn't even because I wanted to do this." the electrodes sunk into the fresh gashes upon her stomach and set her blood aflame. "Not even for this." The taser pressed itself up against her vulnerable pussy, yet the unimaginable pain never came; he merely drank in her terror as he laughed.

"I'll tell you why," he whispered as he set the taser aside, his weight suddenly atop her as climbed onto the table. A vice-like hand clutched her chin, twisted her head until it was staring straight up, her sightless eyes aimed directly at his own malevolent ones. "It was because you interrupted me. Because you took away my pleasure, and so I would have twice as much from you. Because I wanted to see your face, when I told the poor little blind girl that her only friend in the world, the only man who gave a shit whether she lived or died, the only person who didn't treat her like a criminal or a child," his face drew closer to hers, until there was scant inches between them. "Was the one who made your fiance scream when I sliced him apart."

His hips thrust forward; Heller was harder then he'd even been in his entire life, and his cock slammed mercilessly into her dry cunt as his laughter filled the warehouse.

She chose not to reply to his taunts, he wanted her to react to him bad mouthing his 'brother'. Instead she clenched her teeth and her fists, whimpering at the continued invasion, her body wanting to move against the rope around her throat to fight him off. She could not allow it. Her already sore throat begged for her to just lie there and take it, the rest of her beaten body wishing for her mind to just shut down and accept the reality. Her mind was not so easily convinced. "...he is a noble, good person..." She managed quietly, perhaps trying once more to lure Joseph out. His finger nails scraped along the walls of her cunt, causing uncomfortable tears to spring to her eyes, adding to the mess of tear stains already trailing her face.

The clicking added some relief to her form. 'His gun. He's going to shoot me. That's not the worst way to die I'm sure, strapped to a table and broken. A clean shot to the temple would be welcome.' As he caressed her breast with electricity she jumped, throwing her throat up against the rope, causing herself to choke. Her body spasmed against her bonds and her table, but she managed to keep her head down to keep from choking once more. "I'd never be so... vain." Emile spat when she had control of her lips once more. Her body was ready for the last shock, but it did not come. What did was the unwanted weight and warmth of a human body. She grunted and tried shove him off with her thin torso, bucking at him the best she could.

Her jaw was set as he took her face to look at his, she kept all fear from showing on her face. Her void eyes boring up into his, drawing whatever pleasure he got from seeing her fear away. But she never got a chance to reply to the voice speaking against her skin, his breath brushing against her. A loud yell left her tiny body as he finally did what she had expected. A hiccuping cry left her as he continued to pound her into the table, "Fuck you Heller! Fuck you!" She screamed as she was unwillingly taken on the table. Emile kept the tears down, but not the screamed, her body slowly became used to the invasion of Heller, and lubricated itself out of instinct. She almost sighed in relief when she heard the sickening sound of him slapping into her without the pain of him entering her dry pussy.

"Jo--joseph didn't fu-fucking kill him," she huffed when she could, her shoulders were being rubbed raw against the table. "You did. Y-you are not-- Ah! Not Joseph!"

Heller chuckled as he felt his passage become smoother; he wasn't fool enough to think she was enjoying the harsh rape, yet it was nevertheless delicious to feel her body meekly submitting to his will. Her body knew it was useless to fight, even if her mind still pretended to fight. But even more wonderful was her desperate attempts to defend Joseph, to cling to the myth that he was a blameless saint being dragged along by a madman. The physical pleasure was merely a detail, the velvet flesh unwillingly spasming around his cock nothing compared to the pain and shame the rape was inflicting, what was soon to come. "No, I'm not Joseph...I'm not a worthless, pathetic, liar who thinks that just because he feels bad about it," Heller muttered into her ear, his voice starting to be interrupted by short grunts, "that he's not a cold-blooded murderer." The fucking slowed as he spoke, the rapid, brutal fucking becoming a slow, torturous rape, each thrust mercilessly driving his entire length into her.

"So let me tell you...about your Joseph. About the way he did nothing...while Dennis screamed. Or any of the others. Ask him how many he saved...from me," he said with a grin. "Ask him how he made me promise not to kill...until he said it was ok." The knife was once more pressed against her flesh, the tip of the blade pressing into the soft flesh just above her breast. "He made me what I am," he whispered, beginning to draw the blade down to leave a shallow cut upon her tit. "A nightmare. A shadow. A bogeyman," the blade's tip flicked across her nipple, nearly slicing the sensitive bud in half. "here at last with his bogeygirl."

Suddenly the knife stuck, sinking deeply into Emile's shoulder. It grated against bone as Heller twisted, hissing in her ear, every word punctuated with another turn of the blade. "He made me executioner, and made himself judge of the world." Blood arced into the air as he ripped the knife free, spattering wetly upon the floor and landing hot upon her tear-stained face. "Still think he's so...noble?" Heller laughed, tightly gripping her chin to prevent any unpleasantness as he lovingly licked up the tears and blood upon her cheeks. "You haven't even heard what he found dear old Dennis guilty of yet...I would love to tell you why your Joseph chose him to die."

"Joseph is good, he's noble, he's good..." Emile repeated this under her breath, rhythmically disrupted with each long stroke of Heller's cock. "..Good... noble.." Emile clung to those words as his method of rape changed. She was more frightened when he wasn't being brutal, she knew this ay he was freed up more. She stretched her neck, all of her muscles flexing, as she tried to keep in the string of pain that laced across her chest as he drew the blade. She could feel the warm trail of her blood rolling across the once flat, scar-less planes of her stomach. A harsh scream was not so fortunate, as he sliced up her nipple. Hot, salty tears swelled up to join the blood across her body. "I'm... not.... yours." She whispered up at him, a low growl coming from in her throat. "Never will be." She said, a bit stronger.

And then all will to fight, fled. Hot pain spread from her shoulder like a gasoline fire. Emile did not yell, but she screamed; a blood curdling one. She could barely hear his words through her own screams, once more did the bubble surround her. Everything was watery, or far away. Her breathing accelerated and her ankles started to kick up against their binds. "Aggh!" Cried Emile as the knife left a small crater in her shoulder, blood spilling from her pale form fast. This did not help her breathing nor her flailing, and if her pupils were still visible, they would have dilated from the pain.

Against her face his hand was like cool steel, her face was flushed from the agony. Everywhere else but her shoulder, the pains began to subside. Emile wasn't even sure he as still inside of her as she kept her unfocused eyes open towards Heller, lips parted in a silent scream for help; for Joseph's help. His tongue drew her out of her pain as she tried to bite him, but only succeeded in pulling her throat up against the rope. "Fuck you." Emile whispered, voice shaking from the pain coursing through her from her shoulder. "Fuck you you sick son of a bitch. Joseph is a great man, you are nothing but a sick fuck. A coward, have to get the blind girl with her arms behind her back, very brave." She mocked weakly, spitting at him.

The knife's blunt hilt was driven hard into her bleeding shoulder, Heller's other hand reaching between them to rake at her wounded stomach as his cock mercilessly impaled her. "He is nothing!" the Bogeyman shouted, the knife tossed aside; the blade was too good for her, he wanted to use his hands, to rip her flesh apart with hands and teeth. The suffering would be endless as she screamed, until even hope was broken and bleeding. "He is worthless! He is filth!" Thought of keeping her alive faded into insignificance as he seized her by the hair, pulled her up until the thin rope about her neck threatened to snap, screamed into her face. "I will not suffer that damned whoreson to control me! Where is he, meat?!" Her head was slammed hard into the table, blood staining the wood as he jerked her back up. "If he's so fucking wonderful then why hasn't he saved you!?" Another sickening impact, Heller's hips jerking as the last vestige of his self-control vanished as he poured his twisted seed into her ravaged cunt.

For several moments, only his ragged breathing could be heard as he stared down at her, his vision slowly clearing. Emile was even paler, her breaths coming in shallow, ragged gasps as she lay unresponsive. Lightly he slapped her face, only for her head to loll to the side. Damn. He must have choked her longer then he thought, or perhaps slammed her head against the table one too many times. His eyes fell upon the deep wound in her shoulder, blood pulsing forth with each weakening heartbeat. The blood loss probably wasn't helping. Keeping a subject alive for multiple sessions was going to be more complicated then he thought.

With a sigh he climbed off of her, his cock sliding wetly from her as his cum began to spill out onto the table. A first aid kit had been stashed as part of his emergency supplies, and he knew more then enough to, at the very least, keep her alive for her to replace the blood she'd lost. Emile slipped from an unconscious daze to an exhausted sleep as he worked; the smaller cuts were disinfected and sprayed with liquid suture, enough to keep them intact until he reopened them. The shoulder was more complicated, the simple kit not really sufficient to properly treat such a wound, but he remained able to stop the bleeding and suture and bandage the wound. Not the best work, but it would keep her alive.

Will she...? Joseph whispered. I wondered where you had gotten to. Yes, your whore will live. She'll even be ready for some more entertainment in a few hours, Heller thought as he quickly unlocked the manacles, rolling Emile over to unfasten the handcuffs. Wait a moment. Why am I-

Good.

Suddenly the knife was in their hand and being driven into their shoulder, the mostly forgotten bullet wound exploding in agony as Heller screamed. "You goddamned son of a-" Heller began to snarl, only for his words to become another howl of pain. "I'm going to kill you!" the man shouted, with two wills behind it. "You will pay for this! Pay for all of it!"

Emile was sobbing the best she could as he continued to tear her flesh back with his hands. She screamed incomprehensible words at him when she could, as if denying him the right to speak uninterrupted. She had no clue he'd grasped her pale locks of hair until her scalp was screaming and her throat burning, the crash into the table thought erased all other thoughts other than the pounding in her head just beginning. Her ivory skin was flecked with her own blood, bruises forming already under whatever skin was untouched. As she went down the second time she felt both the sickening touch of him exploding inside of her unwilling cunt and the crack of her skull against the table; if she could see, her vision would be fuzzy and swimming and she would feel even more dizzy than she did as she was discarded against the table. Her teeth had dug into her lip on the last crack, blood escaping her full lower lip.

It took a few moments before the rest of her senses collided with her ever black world. She felt nothing, but she was alive.

"You goddamned..." The voice sounded far away. Emile tried to breathe deeply and found she couldn't. 'Underwater? Suffocating?' Instantly her mind jumped to those conclusions and she tried to move, but her arms were still tied. Finally as Emile realized she was not underwater pain exploded forth from her torn up stomach. She made no noise though, and then figured out that she could not breathe well because she lay on her stomach. "I'm going to kill you!' Automatically, Emile assumed the anger was towards her, that Heller had lost it when she had passed out. Now he was furious with her and going to end it quickly-- wait.

Trying to shift towards the commotion, Emile whimpered as her wounds caught on the table. "...Joseph..?" She attempted. Her voice was weak, hoarse, and quiet. The yelling grew louder but Emile could only think of one thing to do, and as much as she hated herself for thinking it, it was the only way. She moved her body (though it protested) towards the edge of the table, inching along like a worm. Her multiple wounds cried out in pain, but this was her only shot. She fell from the edge of the table and landed on her wounded leg, hissing through her teeth as she wobbled to her feet, hoping to get away.

The warehouse was a huge building, but mostly empty. Only a few of the machines were left, hulking monstrosities that were more trouble to move then simply repurchase, but the rest of the floor was clear. Of course, all this meant was that Emile wasn't likely to trip over anything as she stumbled blindly through the structure. The only sound beyond Joseph's struggled and Heller's angry shouts was the water, slowly and steadily dripping somewhere in the darkness. Sight would have been invaluable, shown her the beams of sunlight illuminating the floor through the windows and the doors upon the side of the building. If, of course, she had been able to find the keys for the numerous padlocks Heller had long ago placed upon them.

"Emile!" Joseph shouted, pain in his voice. "I'm going to fucking kill you, cunt!" Heller responded, anger overriding the agony shooting through him. "You think this asshole will save you?! I don't care if you run! There is nowhere you can hide from me, nowhere I won't go to make you bleed! You'll spend the rest of your life wondering when I'm going to come back and drop you into hell!" There was a loud thump as his body collapsed onto the floor; their battle was silent, no fists or blades lashing out. His body was still, shaking in agony and fury as their minds struggled. "You're...not..." Joseph whispered, his voice strained, "going...to touch her." His arm suddenly jerked, a hand seizing the handcuff keys from his belt. "Emile!" he shouted again, frantically flinging his arm towards her. The keys jingled and audibly slid across the floor, finally coming to rest a few feet away from Emile.

"Go! Run! I'm going to rip you apart whore! You can't run! The keys are right in front of you! Nowhere for you to go! Your fiance was a child-fucking bastard, your only friend's a murderer, you're nothing but meat for crazies to play with! You'll never be safe! RUN!" The words ended in a terrible scream as his body contorted, wracked with mental torment as his hands began to claw at his face. His body jerked and slammed the injured shoulder into the ground, driving the knife deeper and forcing another howl of pain.

Back
Top Bottom