Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Killer and The Victim (I_Am_Nobody x CyanideDisaster) (Completed)

RE: The Killer and The Victim (I_Am_Nobody x CyanideDisaster)

Sparky leaned into the scratching hand with a wide grin, his tail beginning to rhythmically thump against the floor as everything was made better through the magic of getting his ears scratched. Joseph chuckled slightly at how easy it was for the dog, up until Emile asked her question and the laugh slowly faded. How the hell did you answer something like that without rubbing her blindness in her face? Should he answer at all? What if he just lied and said her guess was right? But then what if someone else mentioned what breed he was? And how-? Jesus fucking Christ, you are such a little bitch. Just shut the fuck up and let me handle this before you strain your ladyparts.

"He's a lab, but not golden," Heller said in a soft voice, so close to Joseph's and yet ever so slightly different; if you weren't listening for it, you might never even notice. "He's more of a soft, warm brown like dark chocolate, with eyes like dark, warm pools." He briefly set his wine glass down and reached out to take one of Emile's hands, guiding it down towards Sparky's shoulder. "There's a patch of lighter fur here that stretches down his side, a swirl of milk chocolate in with the dark." Her hand was softly pulled back up towards the dog's ears. "And his ears are about as floppy as they get, like soft velvet cloth." What are you doing, Joseph quietly asked. I told you to shut up and watch, Heller replied. You might learn something.

Heller pulled back slightly, yet a moment later he raised a hand to lay it over Emile's upon her cheek, his hand warm even against her burning skin. "Should I describe you as well?" he asked in a quiet voice, Emile unable to see the smile appearing on Heller's face, a smile that betrayed some of the dark thoughts hidden behind the mask of gentle words. "Like your hair, the golden red of a warm, softly burning fire," he said, his hand rising slightly to let his fingertips slide through her hair as he paused, watching her carefully to judge her reaction. "Should I go on?" he asked, letting a bit of hesitation enter his voice.

Emile waited for her answers, patiently as she scratched the dogs ears. Not letting that task go unfinished. She was about to tell him he didn't have to answer, when he began to spoke. There was only one thing off though, not his tone but his words. She had no idea Joseph was such a master of words. Her lips parted in a little gape as she listened, before a gleeful smile lit her face, white teeth shining as she pulled her knees closer to her chest. His hand was warm on hers, she noticed as he took it. His fingers were not soft the way Dennis's had been from handling pens and papers all day, they were used to physical work. It was a nice change. A little soft sigh passed her lips as she stroked Sparky's ear.

Surprised was the word Emile used to describe herself in that moment, her own skin was cool against her face-- flushed from his touches and the wine. She managed a little nod after he started talking about her hair. Her eyes peeked open, as if she tried hard enough she would be able to see him. A shudder ran through her whole body, straight to her toes. Her flush only deepened as she nodded again. "You should." She said, her voice oddly comfortable and calm-- but she bet that was the wine speaking.

Another surge of courage struck Emile as she took her free hand from Sparky's head (to his dismay) to place it against his cheek gently, the soft pad of her thumb running over his cheekbones. "Then you should tell me what you look like." She said sweetly, fluttering her lashes at him subconsciously.

For once Emile didn't find the urge to spin her ring upon her finger, although the small diamonds dug coldly into her cheek from where they were placed on her hand.

Heller's smile widened slightly as she shuddered underneath his touch, her skin and flesh soft beneath his fingers. It was so close to his work, the acts of giving pleasure and giving pain so close that there was almost no difference between the two. Even now, all it would take would be a slight tightening of his fingers to turn her soft, barely noticed feelings of pleasure into sudden exquisite torture. For an instant his fingers trembled as he thought of the screams, but no; his 'brother' would fight him, and then there would be no hiding either of them from her. And besides, there was always time for that later. The sweeter the pleasure now, the deeper the agony later.

Instead he let his fingers slide further through her hair, silent for a moment before he went on. "It curls at the ends, wisps of smoke and flame surrounding your face," he continued. As he spoke his hand slowly explored Emile's face as he described it, his fingertips lightly brushing against her skin. "It's nearly long enough to cover your eyes, pools as blue as the sky below a sky aflame with the sunset, and it's so vibrant your skin glows with its light, all the way from your soft cheeks to your button nose. There are cinnamon freckles everywhere, but here," his fingers lightly tracing the line of her cheekbone, "there's a few that nearly look like tears, as though you're always crying. But they go away when you smile, when you show the world how strong you are."

Sparky whined in complaint, but Heller's other hand quickly made a shooing motion towards him. Sparky may have just been a dog, but he'd been around guys long enough to have an idea of what that meant, so he fell silent and lay down at the base of the couch, ears perked up in curiosity. "Me?" Heller asked in a tone of surprise, carefully falsified. "Not a lot to say," he explained modestly. Emile's fingers traced a lean face, a thin layer of stubble rough against her touch. "Dark hair, dark eyes. Makes me feel like I'd be burned if I strayed too close to your light."

She was awestruck at his words, almost left breathless at the flourishing description of herself-- she knew she was a pretty woman she could remember that much of her own appearance. But Emile was shocked by his.. almost romanticized version of her-- and wondered if it was truly her he was describing. His fingers ran through her soft locks, her head followed, the motion soothing and setting off little fireworks in her nerves. Finally his words slowed and she swallowed hard, a warm fluttery feeling in her chest. "Sometimes I do feel like crying, but then I just have to smile about things. The people around me don't like me sad and I can't blame them. I was once told my smile could light up a whole room full of people if I was happy enough. I wouldn't want to disappoint by not being the personal chandelier." She joked, winking a little at him.

Her thumb brushed his cheek again, not betraying the uncertainty she felt inside of her as she nodded calmly. "Yes. You." A sweet smile touched her lips again. "I'm sure I'm only half as interesting as you." She nearly cooed, thumb touching the stubble-- she liked stubble, it was manly and rough. Things Dennis never was, reminded her subconscious mind.

"Dark hair and dark eyes? Dangerous. Are you the stereotypical handsome male? Tall, dark and mysterious?" She grinned a little, shifting slightly on the couch to bring her 'light' closer to him. Emile traces his face lightly with her hands. Fingers running down from his cheek and across his lips and chin, then up to his eyes and back around. Trying to visualize what she could feel. "I would never burn you purposefully." She noted softly as she continued to feel his face, fingers dipping down his throat at one point, gently touching his adam's apple before grazing back up to his jaw. "It never has, and never will be my intention to hurt you, Joseph."

"I guess you could say that," Heller chuckled at the mention of him being dangerous. This girl had no idea, not even the faintest suspicion of just how correct that statement was. Her exploring fingers traced out a lean face, an old scar hidden beneath the stubble on his cheek; a remnant from the days when he wasn't nearly as good at ending people as he was now. "Though there's not a lot of mystery, not if it would mean hiding who I was from you," he said softly, very nearly bursting out laughing at his own words.

"I never wanted to hurt you, Emile," Joseph whispered, the words slipping out an instant before Heller forced the idiot back into his little corner of their mind. Why not just confess now, you fucking moron. Stop this, you can't- I damn well can. I've been dealing with this bullshit for a month now; I've had enough of your whining, and now that your little cunt is finally going to do something interesting- I said Stop. And I said, Joseph was suddenly flung away from his body, locked away deep within their soul. Shut up. Unfortunately Heller didn't have enough time to make sure his 'brother' stayed down, not after his idiotic comment. How embarrassing would it be to go through all of this and then be lost because of such a moronic comment. Granted she was drunk, and probably rather distracted as well, but now he needed to put aside potential entertainment and make sure she forgot the words entirely before she started wondering what harm he had already inflicted. And at this stage there was really only one way to do that.

Heller's other hand rose, gently taking hold of hers and pulling it slightly away from his face. "Emile...I..." he murmured quietly, letting hesitation creep into his voice. There was a slight pause, until suddenly he was leaning forward and kissing her, his kips meeting hers with a hesitation that slowly became more insistent. It lasted for only a few moments before he pulled away, waiting for her to react. At least Joseph appeared to be too stunned to try and stop him.

Emile grazed the scar lightly, a little smile on her own face-- she had a few of her own. But most of hers were hidden behind hair and clothing, carefully covered up because she was shamed by them. Joseph wore his like a trophy. A soft laugh left her own lips at his words, "You are doing your best not to hide from the blind girl, that's awfully kind." She said softly, fingers gently continuing their soft ministrations to his face.

Her head cocked slightly at his words, and she automatically thought back to dinner earlier that evening. "I wasn't hurt." She smiled softly, eyes closed again. "I just didn't want that man-- as deranged as he was-- to get hurt." She let her hand fall from his visage to his shoulder, squeezing it gently in a reassuring manner. But he took her hand into his and she went with his pull, her body shifting forwards as she opened her eyes to gaze out towards his voice. Her head cocked to the other side and she wished she could see the hesitation on his face as well as in his voice-- to complete the picture in front of her.

All of a sudden, she felt something she hadn't felt in a month. Warmth pressed against her mouth-- his warmth-- his lips. Her heart pounded in her chest as indecision quickly spread through her mind. But her lonely heart won out. By the time he had made up his own mind about the kiss, she had too. Pressing herself closer to him, eyelashes fluttering against his cheeks. She shifted on the couch to bring her body closer to his, to feel the warmth of another human body that wasn't just a memory. But then he pulled back, and Emile let out a little sigh, still half pressed against him. Her lips were tilted into a little smile, and her breathing was a little heavy. Her fingers disentangled themselves from his hands, finding his face. She pulled him back towards her gently, crashing her lips against his, a hint of desperation in her kiss.

For an instant Heller smirked as he saw her expression, the feel of her body starting to press against his. On another day, when his brother's foolish sympathy and pathetic guilt was no longer a problem, this would be the moment when she first felt the knife's cold steel sliding across her pale skin. At that single moment of trust and vulnerability, the sweetness of the betrayal and the surprising agony suddenly wracking her slender form were everything he ever needed. For a moment, the need to wrap his fingers around her pretty little throat and squeeze was overwhelming. But he would be caught, not enough time to get away with it, it would mean the end and so many lives left untouched by his art. That was alright. There were other ways to enjoy himself tonight.

He let himself be pulled back into her kiss, feeding her desperation with his own hunger. Faintly he could hear Joseph start to stir again, but Heller simply did something he rarely did; he cheated. Probably no one but a trained psychologist could understand how, but the fact was Joseph wouldn't be a problem for a while. More than enough time. His hands began to slide down, wrapping his arms around her and gently, insistently pulling her closer until their bodies were tightly pressed against each other.

The kiss became longer, deeper. After a few moments Emile could hear and feel Heller, or Joseph, or whoever she believed he was slowly shifting his position on the couch. His hands shifted until they were gripping her shoulders, and slowly he began pulling her down, down to lay upon the couch as Sparky wuffed something and could be heard to stand, quietly slipping out of the room.

Had Emile any idea what sort of man she was truly clinging to, she would have run. Run faster than she had in a very long time. But it was unknown to her the twisted thoughts that ran through his mind, she assumed they were akin to her own. Vague thoughts of 'this is wrong' and 'this feels so right' and other sorts of cliché things. She lifted herself slightly as she kissed him, bringing herself to her knees as her soft fingers moved from his cheeks to brush through the hair at the back of his head.

A soft noise of pleasure left her tightly pressed lips as she felt him tighten around her, her slender body easily fitting into his arms. His body was so warm and inviting, just the act of pulling her closer was more intoxicating than any wine could be. She couldn't help but compare him to her dead fiance. 'Dennis was never this forward. He was more gentle. He never pulled me closer. His hands were softer.' The thoughts continued-- in Joseph's or Heller's favor. Emile had pulled herself only slightly closer, pressing her breasts against his chest roughly, before he began to move her.

For a fleeting moment Emile thought he was pushing her away and she tensed up for the rejection. But instead, the warmth followed her down to the couch. Her long hair pooled behind her head across a cream coloured pillow, her lips pulled back from his for air. They were reddened and puffy, her breath coming out in soft pants. She listened as Sparky left, a little smile touching her face before her fingers ran through the short hairs at his neck. "What.. would you like me to call you?" She whispered softly, not knowing if he--like many cops she knew-- preferred their last names said, to their first. She had no idea the implications of her softly breathed question. Blind eyes opening slightly to regard the blackness where he resided.

She was already slowly beginning to respond, leaning into his guiding hands as she began, consciously or not, to press her breasts against him. His badge was a cold, hard reminder of the situation as she knew it, of his position in the force and her own as a witness. Things had already progressed far enough for it to be a problem if anyone found out, how much further would it go? At best he would be taken off of the case, at worst he would be thrown in jail. God only knew what Kinsman would make of it, what assumptions he would make and orders he would give. But right now, on the couch, did that matter?

This time Heller did laugh, chuckling softly to himself as Emile asked his name. She had no idea what she was asking, no idea of the war that was constantly fought between the souls attached to each of the man's names. Or perhaps he should use the third name, hold her down so that she could not flee when he whispered the name she feared. Would he still be able to see the confusion and betrayal in her eyes, the growing comprehension and fear as he began to bruise her flesh and bend her bones? Or would the blindness rob him of that simple pleasure? But ultimately, and perhaps unfortunately, there was only one answer he could give right now. Though he did have the joy of knowing that it would drive Joseph absolutely mad. "Heller," he whispered as he followed her down onto the couch, supporting himself above her with one elbow on the couch while his other hand fell down and began to explore the soft curves of her body. "Call me Heller."

His head lowered down to hers, gently kissing her soft lips as his hand slid down her side, feeling and learning the gentle curves of her body. Tracing the lines of her stomach and hips his hand descended further, sliding across her thighs and softly squeezing the soft flesh through her thin pants. The kiss was broken as he moved his head, leaving a trail of kisses down Emile's face and burying his face in her neck. His hand began to creep up once more, fingers sliding under the hem of her sweater and continuing up until there was only the thin silk of her chemise between her warm skin and his exploring hands.

Emile frowned into the kiss feeling the badge press against her chest, just as her cold rings were digging into the flesh on her hands. Reminders that what was happening was not right. Emile lifted her arms from his neck and pulled off her engagement ring, grunting softly when it was stuck on her finger. She yanked it off and placed it down gently on the small key-tray behind the couch, before fully committing herself to the kiss at hand.

A small smile touched her lips as Heller chuckled against her. Her hands had once again taken their spot on the back of her neck, grazing through the short hairs. Goosebumps touched her skin as his hands found their way under the cloth keeping her body warm, a shudder running up her spine at his whispers. "I can do that." She says softly, her voice barely a breath. She closed her eyes out of simple reaction and arched her slim back as he stroked her skin. She was caught with his lips with his kiss, arms moving to fall from his neck to run down his shoulders and back-- broad shoulders and a strong back. Muscle mass that her previous lover didn't really have.

A giggle left Emile as he moved his head, his stubble tickling at her pale throat. Emile continued running her fingers down his back, getting her cold finger-tips under the hem of his clothes bringing her hands back up. Another shudder ran through her body as she felt the skin-to-skin contact. Emile wiggled under him, causing her body to slink down further into the couch, his hands would most likely brush the bare skin of her breasts, a soft flush touching her face. "They're... uncomfortable.." She mutters softly, tilting her head to press kisses against the side of his head.

There was a moment of confusion at Eimle's motions above him, until he heard something clink into the small tray and felt the absence of her engagement ring when her hands returned to the back of his neck. So the ring was gone. That was faster then he expected, but she may have just acted in the heat of the moment. His thoughts from earlier that day returned to him: Maybe it was time for the ring to disappear. It was so wonderful when life provided such delightful coincidences. But her action did make him suddenly aware of his badge starting to dig into his chest; the morality of the situation was an irrelevance to Heller, but it was mildly uncomfortable. So he briefly lifted his hand to pull off the badge and toss it onto the coffee table before it slipped back under Emile's sweater.

He laughed slightly when he heard her complaint, briefly pulling away from her to give himself room to work. "We can fix that," he said softly, the hand upon her soft breasts falling away to grip the hem of her sweater and the chemise beneath, his hands slowly sliding the cloth up to expose her flat stomach. He shifted further down the couch, kissing her stomach and slowly working his way up as his hands exposed more of her flesh. At last her breasts were exposed to cool air, a sudden heat appearing as Heller's mouth fell upon them. For the moment his hands left her to begin pulling off his own shirt, rapidly undoing enough buttons to simply pull the whole thing off before he descended again, his bare skin against hers as he devoted the attentions of his hands and mouth to her breasts.

A smile crept onto her lips as he spoke, nodding against him. "Can we?" She cooed, bringing her hands across the planes of his back slowly, just touching the rough skin that was hidden from the rest of the world. Without the cool presence of their consciousness, the two had began to move in a flurry. Her shirt came off quickly and his tumbled along with it not soon afterwords. A small yelp left her when a sudden cool breeze crossed over her pale stomach, goosebumps rising on her skin and a single shiver running down her back. His sudden warm lips caused her to smile though, as dirty phrases ran through her mind-- that she withheld.

Her back arched slightly as his lips assaulted her breasts and his hands followed. A soft moan following shortly after, her breasts were very sensitive. 'Something Dennis was never too keen on. He wasn't... attentive, was he?' Her mind betrayed her, but Emile quickly shook it off. She pulled one of her flexible legs up, hooking her toes on his pants and belt as her hands were too busy caressing his soft skin. With her toes she began to lightly tug on his pants, lifting her hips to meet his with every tug. "You know.. I have a bed upstairs..." She muttered breathlessly into his ear at one point, another soft moan following straight after. "A big... king sized one..." She tried to continue, her mind too distracted by the attention and the alcohol.

"Well then," Heller said quietly, his warmth leaving her as Emile heard him stand up from the couch. Suddenly she was up in the air, scooped up in his arms and held tightly against him. "Shame to not use it," he chuckled slightly as he began to walk, effortlessly carrying her slight body towards the stairs. His hands continued their ceaseless exploration as he walked, letting his arms support her while they fondled and caressed everything within reach. Her own hands found an athletic, strong body, yet there were also more scars, including one in his side that was the unmistakable round wound left by a bullet.

There was of course the question of which bedroom Emile would be most comfortable in, but it wasn't one Heller gave much thought to. Instead he merely glanced into each room before choosing the one with the biggest bed; it turned out to be the master bedroom, and if Dennis' specter still haunted the would-be marriage bed he was cheerfully ignored as the two of them swept into the room. After a final kiss he laid Emile down on the bed, reaching down to seize the waistband of her tight sweat pants. With his eager cooperation he began to peel the cloth away from her slender legs, exposing every bit of her form until at last she lay naked before him. Once more there was a smile on Heller's face, a silent laugh at the girl's willing vulnerability before the man who'd destroyed her life. He paused for a moment, his eyes drinking in her tender flesh before reaching down to rapidly undo his own belt and pants, free his growing erection. First he turned Kohr into art of blood and steel, and now he was about to turn Kohr's woman into art of flesh and silk. It placed his work into an entirely new perspective; why on earth hadn't he considered this before?

She yelped once more as he lifted her, her arms circling his neck. She wrapped her thin legs around his form, pulling his warmth into her tiny cold body. She perhaps weighed a total of a hundred pounds, but not much more or less. Silently in the back of her head, she wondered if the blinds were closed, or if the reporters that staked her house were getting a good shot or two. Just as deep in her thoughts sprang another thought; 'Let them watch'. She listened to his feet as they went up the staircase, picturing something she'd seen in dozens of movies during her life, while laying hungry kisses down the side of his neck and collarbone, fingers digging into whatever flesh she could get her hands onto. Those same soft fingers grazed over his scars, a line of worry and intrigue touching her brow momentarily, before she was dropped onto the bed with one more girlish yelp.

Emile lifted her legs as he yanked on her stretchy pants, the material came off effortlessly, and she rolled her lips once she was freed from it. Her eyes were softly shut as she listened to the slightly familiar sound of belts and pants coming undone-- 'Dennis was never that eager. Dennis would never stare at me the way I feel his eyes...' She pouted slightly as she trembled on the bed, missing the warmth from his body already. Emile moved slightly, reaching out with a small delicate looking foot to prod at his leg. "Did you change your mind, Heller?" She asked in a small voice, a slight amount of shame touching her words. She continued to run the back of her foot against his leg in small circles, chewing on her bottom lip in an old habit.

Heller pulled his leg back slightly, his smile widening a little as he remained still, silent, just long enough to make her begin to think that perhaps he had changed his mind. If only he could capture that look, that vague sense of worry and fear that came just before the knife fell. Sometimes he felt that everything was rather anticlimactic compared to that one moment. But he wasn't kidding anyone; he loved his work. He needed more; he began to walk around the bed, his footsteps slowly taking him back towards the door, away from her. For a moment he let himself revel in the look upon her face.

His footsteps stopped, and suddenly Heller was upon her. "You don't think I'd leave so soon," he whispered from behind her, his hands reaching out to take her shoulders and pull her back down onto the bed. Any of her protests were cut off by a sudden, deep kiss, Heller's tongue tangling with hers. "We're just getting started," he said with a slight chuckle as he pulled back, moving forward over her prone form until he was licking and sucking her sensitive breasts, lightly biting her nipples as he massaged the tender flesh. Slowly he continued down, moving until he was kissing her stomach, her bellybutton, her thighs, until at last his warm breath was playing over her exposed sex. The height difference meant he had to bend in slightly, but Emile could feel the burning flesh of his hard cock rubbing against her soft cheek as he began to slide his tongue across her lips, one hand reaching around to gently rub her clit.

Emile pouted when he moved away, her foot fell to the bed with an soft thud. She opened her blind eyes, half sitting up to peer around the darkness as if he would suddenly show up in her vision. His footsteps led away from her and her face only fell more-- but suddenly his warmth was back, faster than she could count the steps. A smile lit her soft face at his words, she had tilted her head to speak back, but instead she only met his hot lips. And she was okay with that. Emile's fingers had moved to touch his face as he kissed her, but she was faster than she. A flush touched her throat as he whispered to her a second time, shuddering softly from her place in the silken cushions of her bed.

She was slightly confused when his warmth went down her form, her body arching to touch it, before she realized what was happening. She grinned. Lifting her hips as his mouth made it's way down. "Good. I'm not ready to end this." Her own mouth was open and panting softly, his hard cock pressing against her cheek. Tilting her head slightly, she ran her tongue across the head, as if tasting a delicacy. A soft moan left her just as she ran her tongue up his cock for the second time. 'Dennis never did this. He didn't ever -taste- me...' Her mind raced, but she pushed the thoughts away, now was not the time to think. The woman brought her hands up to res ton his back, running down over his skin before she grasped his erection in her pale fingers. Stroking it with her finger tips, she teased the head with her tongue expertly. Emile wrapped her lips around his erection, sucking on it gently as she worked the base with her slim hands.

Heller groaned slightly as she began to lick and suck upon his cock, his tongue briefly vibrating against her as he continued his licking upon her moist pussy, shifting himself until he could support himself on his elbows. His tongue slid lovingly across her slit as his hands began to rub her lips. Once he thought she was wet enough a finger slid its way into her tight cunt, slowly fucking itself in and out as his mouth rose to focus upon her sensitive clit; first lightly flicking it with his tongue, then giving it slow, long laps as he learned what made her moan around his stiff prick; defiling Kohr's woman with his seed was one thing, but how much better the result if he could make her beg for it first. His hips began to move slightly as she tended to his cock, sliding his manhood against her soft lips and eager tongue.

"Are you sure you can handle it?" he asked in a soft voice, briefly pausing in his oral assault. The hand that had been slowly finger fucking her fell away as he spoke, his wet finger suddenly pressing up against the entrance to her ass. It was all the warning she received; his mouth fell back down to her mound as the lubricated finger slid into her tight ass, his other hand slipping two fingers back into her wet cunt as his hips pushed his cock deeper into her mouth. He pulled himself back after a moment to let her continue her gentler ministrations, but his hands continued to slowly fuck both of her holes as he kissed and sucked upon her clit and cunt. So far she had accepted his every escalation, every move that sent her deeper into ecstasy and closer to the final sublime betrayal of her fiance's memory. He couldn't help but want to push her further, bring her closer to the threshold that twisted pleasure into pain, see how far he could make his victim's beloved sink.

"Hmm?" She cooed from under him, his words were muffled from their bodies interference. A soft gasp left her as every muscle in her body tensed, toes curling and fingers quickly moving to snatch her bed sheets. 'Dennis most diffidently did not do this.' Strangely enough, the woman let out a soft mewl-like moan against his cock which was pressing against the back of her throat. The woman closed her eyes tightly and tried to relax her muscles, managing to by the time he also became more gentle. She tilted her head to allow his cock to fall from her lips with a loud 'pop'. "Oh..." She managed, gasping in breaths of air. Emile's hips moved with his hands, the muscles in her stomach clenching each time he got 'too deep' in either hole. Biting down on her lip for a long moment she reveled in the strange, yet welcomed, feeling.

Emile released her sheets to grasp his cock with her soft fingers. She felt as if she had to pay him back in kind for the surprise. So she opened her mouth and instead of taking him in the way she had before, she grazed her little teeth against the sensitive skin of his cock. Kindly lapping at it afterwords. "No... offense..." She began softly, "But my fingers will not be going... to be returning that favor." Another soft laugh passed through her now rosy lips, before she took him back into her mouth. A moan left her at one particular thrust of his fingers, causing her body to clench, a whimper passing through her body for him.

Heller may have been a joyful murderer that gleefully carved people into grotesque mockeries of the human form with plenty of experience having weapons turned against him, but he still jumped when Emile's teeth grazed against his cock. Combat instinct nearly made him turn the night's passion into bloody terror when her tongue began softly caressing his cock once more. The tension slowly drained back out of him as he began to relax; seems she hadn't quite appreciated the surprise, even though she moaned and quivered beneath him as his fingers relentlessly teased her holes. Good to know; he'd just have to make sure she was a little more restrained before he moved forward too quickly.

"Oh, really?" he said with a slight chuckle, slowly letting his cock slide back into her warm mouth that still trembled with her moans. "We'll just have to come up with something else then," he added. "Got any ideas?" A new tactic, asking her to participate in her own fall from grace as she asked to pleasure the man who'd destroyed her life. It was rather a shame Joseph was 'busy' at the moment, Heller would have loved to hear what his kinder half had to say about this. But not right now, right now there were far more pleasant things to turn his attention to. His fingers began to work their way deeper as he questioned her, the one in her ass slowly widening her tight passage until he was driving his entire finger into her before slowly pulling it out, his other hand increasingly soaked as he plunged his fingers into her dripping cunt.

She groaned softly, closing her eyes as he slipped himself back into her mouth. She was uncomfortably wet, she had to admit to herself, something that never happened with Dennis. 'I was aroused just not... like this?' Her mind questioned, still trying to put things together properly through the haze of alcohol. She grazed her teeth against him again, before pulling back to breath. Her pants were loud and hot against his erection, pressed against her cheek as she lay there. "Are you trying to tell me you like it in the rear?" She teased, a bit of the old Emile shining through, another little laugh. "Oh I don't know..." She muttered softly, raising a hand to gently rub her thumb and forefinger over the head of his cock. Admiring the smooth skin silently. "Do you like being tied up?" She grinned, tilting her head so maybe he could see her expression.

She winced as his fingers continued their dives into her body, brows knotting slightly. She put her hands to the backs of his thighs, dragging her nails down them, lips moving to grasp part of his sack, sucking gently on it. Emile's tight channels were eliciting moans that Dennis could only have dreamed of hearing-- if that was really what he was into. She pushed her body up against his slightly further with each moan, trying harder and harder to get closer to him, to get closer to having him inside of her! As much fun as she was having with his fingers, it just was not the same. Emile finally let her body fall back to the bed, his cock still against her cheek as she reached blindly down between their bodies, searching for his hand hat had been taking care of her sex. She pulled it up to her mouth, suckling the finger that had been inside of her cunt. "Do you have any more... interesting... ideas?"

He was not going to kill her today. It would only get him caught. It would shatter the truce with his weaker half, something he was not quite ready to do. No matter how exhilarating it would be to slice through her bleeding flesh, no matter how badly he felt the need to rip the skin from her muscles and taste the blood from her still beating heart, he was not going to kill her today. But it was becoming more and more difficult to remember that with every word she spoke, every unstated suggestion that would leave her helpless beneath him. Of course she had no idea what she was saying; the only sign that her words were having any effect was the increased speed of his motions, driving his fingers faster and deeper into her as her hips bucked against his hands. But he could handle this, had handled greater provocations. Then she asked if he had any other interesting ideas, and caution became meaningless.

"You have no idea," he murmured, his soft growl filled with sudden lust. A final sudden thrust deep into her, and then his hands and cock began to pull away. Emile could hear him picking something up from the floor, the faint rustle of cloth, before he was back above her. "You have no idea what you do to me," he whispered, his large hands taking hold of her slim wrists and stretching her arms up above her head to the edge of the bed. Suddenly there was cold metal upon her wrists, his handcuffs clicking as he slipped the chain around the tall bedpost and cuffed her hands together. "I'm just going to have to show you," he whispered as he shifted around on the bed and took hold of her legs, spreading them wide. Any of her protests were cut off by a sudden kiss, tasting each other and themselves, muffling her cries as the tip of his rock-hard cock found the entrance to her sopping cunt. He held it there for only a moment before he thrust his hips forward, groaning into her as he slipped into her.

Emile groaned, her body rocking against him as he finished finger-fucking her. She was panting hard from under her, hair strewn about the pillows like some sort of erotic painting. She almost missed the salty taste of him in her mouth, and she was going to protest when he moved off of her completely. This time she had no fear that he'd not come back-- she had just nearly swallowed his erection. He would come back for more. She grinned to herself and her small triumph as she heard the metallic noises. Cocking her head she went to ask him what he was doing, before he whispered against her skin again. Shuddering the woman rose her hips to roll the heated skin against his hardened body. "I have some idea... I can still feel." She teased a little, raising a leg to caress his cock with her thigh. Emile 'struggled' against Heller, more so just to feel his body tighten and constrict against her.

His big hands took hold of her thighs and she squeaked into his mouth, his hungry kiss. She tilted her back to press closer, deepen the kiss, taste herself in his mouth. There was a burning in her thighs from his arms holding her legs that far apart, she wiggled against him, before full out gasping in his mouth after he penetrated her. Emile then realized that Heller already had so many more benefits (at least as a lover) in comparison to Dennis; she could mostly tell this as he filled her tight channel, her core muscles constricting as she hissed into the kiss. "Oh please... do show me..." She half-breathed against him as she managed to get some air, grinding her hips up to meet his once she had relaxed some. She stretched her neck to grasp his bottom lip with her teeth, pulling him back for more devouring kisses, teeth meeting his lips playfully. Emile pulled against the cold cuffs around her thin wrists, she could slip out of them easily but the fight was much more sweeter if she didn't, but now she was without two of her senses; and she liked it.

Intellectually, Heller knew that she was responding to his actions without realizing the true meaning of his words, lust and alcohol driving her to beg for the pleasure. And he was rather enjoying giving it to her, but he knew that it was only a pale imitation of what he could be accomplishing, and her begging moans were only reminding him of what he wasn't doing. His cock began to pull out of her tight cunt, glistening with her wetness before he suddenly slammed it into her, the slow penetration becoming a hard, deep fucking. The gentleness and slow build-up of before was gone, now he was roughly fucking her, thrusting with his cock to distract himself from thrusting with a knife. With his body keeping her legs spread his hands moved up to her breasts, kneading and squeezing her sensitive tits, his nails sinking into her tender flesh and sending brief flashes of pain through the haze of pleasure.

"You really want it," he whispered to her between kisses, his voice closer to a snarl of lust than the soft romance of before. "Then let me hear it. Let me hear you beg, let me hear you moan," he growled, the hands on her breasts lightly pinching her nipples, his hips moving more slowly but driving his prick deeply inside her slick tunnel with every hard thrust. For a moment his words were cut off as he lowered his head, groaning with desire as he sucked as much of her breast into his hungry mouth as he could. "Let me hear you scream," the Bogeyman whispered, biting down upon her soft tits as his drove his cock in to the hilt.

As nice as the slow build up had been, this was what she had truly wanted. Foreplay was just that, play. Emile was always the one for a good long, hard fucking-- something Dennis was never fond of. But she ignored her mind and followed the throbbing between her legs. She pushed her hips up to meet his with each thrust, rotating her hips in small circles each time their hips were pressed tightly to each other. A long moan left her when his hands came to her breasts, her own hands pulling against the handcuffs around her wrists. The post on the bed groaned in response to her little body's strength. Although his nails were leaving angry red marks across her breasts, she would never complain, the pain was only adding to the experience. Each hard thrust matched with his nails sent pleasure racking through her body, soft moans leaving her parted rosy lips.

"Uh huh," she managed between each biting kiss. His growls sent shiver of pleasure down her spine, and goosebumps rose on her exposed flesh. "Oh I want it so bad, please, please..." She stopped her begging only for a moment when he pinched her nipples, back arching elegantly. "Oh please Heller." Emile moaned his name out desperately. Her back merely arched more when his mouth lowered itself. Her legs moved quickly to wrap around his lower back as he thrust deep inside of her, splitting her thighs open and leaving her breathless. "Oh god yes!" Emile screamed, following her screams with his name, bucking her hips up wildly against his, trying to get all the pleasure out of him as she could. But she was no where near done, even after her pussy tightened even more around him; all of her muscles clenching. Her breasts lifted and fell hard with her breathing, legs still locked like a vice around his hips.

She didn't have a name anymore; now she was only the woman screaming beneath him, Heller's mind reducing her to little more than living flesh. Her begging cries were music to his ears, a helpless wail as he mercilessly took his pleasure from the warmth of her blood. His snarls and groans of pleasure were wordless, the ecstasy of her pain driving him deeper into the hell of his own mind. His hands began to roam her body, nails scratching and clawing at her breasts, her stomach, her thighs. The meat twisted and bucked beneath him, screaming out her agonized ecstasy as her body spasmed around his rod. For a moment a hand left her as he searched blindly for a knife that, thankfully, wasn't there to find, his eyes filled with the need to cut, to kill, a crazed look that would have had Emile screaming for her life had she been able to see it.

He snarled with frustration around a mouthful of her flesh, teeth sinking deeper into her shoulder. It wasn't there, he couldn't end her, his growling grew louder. The fire was boiling up inside him, but he forced it back down with a hoarse cry. It wasn't enough, not yet, not before he had coaxed every scream and tortured cry from the helpless thing beneath him. "Scream," he whispered, the final word many of his victims had heard, as he raked his nails down her sides, taking his breasts into her mouth and biting down hard upon her nipples. Suddenly a hand was around her throat, starting to squeeze the breath from her as he brutally fucked her.

What is happening, whispered a voice Heller had forgotten existed, only to be answered by a wordless mental howl of fury. No! Too long, too much! She ends! She dies!

Back
Top Bottom