Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kate's room (sixth floor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate moaned softly as he played with her nipple, the pink buds instantly tightening with his attention. When his free hand came down to her clit she gasped and bowed up against him, her slippery backside pressed against his chest, his erection pressed more fully against her. Her breathing changed and she clearly wanted him inside of her. The kisses to her neck only set her off even more, so when he asked how she wanted it, she grinned. "Deep inside me. Right now," she said softly. She'd take it from behind if he wanted her that way. Besides, he'd made it sound as though this wasn't the only position they'd get to this evening.

The sounds of her moans and groans only served to excite him further. Nick was definitely going to take her in several ways. The question was which way should he impale himself on to her. First thing was first a little teasing to the side would do followed up by another little magic trick.

With the speed of a tortoise, his cock slipped into her her tight wet pussy, and with a slow and steady pace, he thrusted his hips forward and back ward. He only did this three times before he stopped.

With the wave of his finger, the white cards he used to show her his first magic trick at the second floor lounge appeared right in front of her.
"I know you want it deep in side but I wonder, which way gets the loudest screams."

Pictures began appearing on the five white cards. Pictures which had numbers labelled in the top corners. 1,2,3,4,5.

"Pick a card any card." He whispered in her ears, then gently nibbles on them.

((Ummm, the last two are the same.))

Nick was driving her crazy with the anticipation he'd created. She gasped and moaned softly as he entered. But then he stopped and did a magic trick. "Okay, if you're going to stop to do tricks like that we're going to have a problem," she teased, picking a card at random. She held up card number one, shivering as he nibbled her ear. "Mmm, God, you're good..."

((ha ha. Had the feeling something was off, Easily retconned though.I'll come up with another possible number after this bit is done.)).

As he took a good look at the cards he conjured, he felt himself slightly annoyed at the two last cards. Well the last card for that matter. Two crab positions in one hand? That was annoying. He presumed that his own lusts and cravings were intervening with his magic somewhat. Either way He'll have to adjust that card later. Right now, it seems that his blond bombshell chose a favored position.

"Acrobat?" He responded with an amused voice. "So the interior designer has a wild preference." He finished before teasing. " I'll be happy to oblige.". Placing his hand on her waist, spreading her legs, and placing his knees in between her legs. He pulled up, and used his weight gently guide her into her firstly preferred position. So far so good. He was on his back, and Kate somewhat on top. He was rock hard at this point. However he couldn't help but get some teasing done before he fucked the girl like an acrobat.

"You think you felt good before." He whispered gently, moving both of his hands from her waist to her very crotch and sex. "Wait until you feel this.". With a high level of precision he managed to slowly slip his cock into her wet folds teasing but gently impaling. A groan escaped from his mouth.

She rolled her eyes at his "wild" comment. "You'd think I was just some normal girl with no ambition," she said with a chuckle. Before she could say much else, they were changing positions and she gasped, helping him before one of them got hurt. Once they were in that position, she felt his arousal against her again--it having come out so they could change positions more easily. She moaned softly as he slipped into her after some light grinding, shivering as he started them of. "Mmm, very true," she said with a groan.

His heart beating, sweat following not to far behind. It was amazing that Nick still had stamina despite the earlier tryst. However the moment his cock follow enter The blonds sweet wet pussy his mind had gone black. As his hips gyrated upwards, the thumbs of his hands began flicking away on her clit. Faster he would go as if he was playing in an orchestra that was about to hit it's crescendo. The magician had other plans though. He would milk every groan, and every moan she had in this position. He desired to experience her in different movements and different position possible!

Kate had never really been in a position like this before. Now that she was, however, it felt amazing. She gasped and moaned as Nick kept thrusting into her. The fact that he had this much stamina after the elevator was a huge turn on. Not to mention the magic. He was very good, and she had to admit that she'd never seen someone quite like him before. By all indications, he was special, and she was very lucky by association. So she enjoyed herself as he reached down and stroked her clit like he had a solo at a rock concert.

It wasn't rough enough to hurt, but it was definitely enough to help build up the pleasure faster. She moaned and writhed against him as she worked with his body to bring them both pleasure. Her silky hair mostly stayed underneath her, but a few tendrils slid along his chest as they continued in the position, her moans and groans filling the room.

His other hand reached for her breast, his current hand continued it's onslaught on Kate's Pussy, tailoring his movements and encircling her clit as he continued to increase the pace of his thrusts. The louder her moans got the harder he would work. Now ad then he would whisper from behind
"Such a sexy body, such wild energy." He say in a hoarse voice. Every time he felt her closing in on the edge the Magus was slow down rapidly, teasing her endlessly. He was predator bating his prey with just the right amount inscentives.
"mmm did you want to cum... too bad." He whispered in a devilish leer. "I'm going to draw every bit of pleasure and lust out of you. Every... bit... of... it...."

Even if she cummed already, Nick still planned at forcing even more orgasms out of her.

She shivered as he cupped her breast, playing with her body as he thrust into her. Her eyes closed and she arched her back a bit, loving the way it felt. She moaned as she neared her climax, but that sound faded away as he slowed his hands and his thrusts. Kate couldn't help wanting to cum, but he kept teasing her, building up her desire and how much she wanted him to help her cum.

"Oh, God...Nick...I don't know how much longer I can last," she groaned, panting as he kept fucking her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom