Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Revolutionary Romance (Wolvenrogue and myself)

Cornelia smiled as he took her hand. She listened to the Father and tears prickled the back of her eyes. She had longed for this day for years and now that it was here she couldn't be happier. After they said their vows they kissed. She held onto him tightly, not wanting to let go. She broke the kiss after a few seconds and tears of joy spilled down her cheeks. "I love you Robert." she said and wrapped him in her arms. She smiled and laughed as he twirled her around. Life couldn't have been more perfect at this moment. She wiped her tears away and smiled at him.

Robert swung her into his arms and carried her down the hill to the house and in the door. She seemed light as a feather to his powerful arms used to hauling rock all day. As he carried her across the threshold he set her lightly on her feet and walked her on his arm to the living room where her mother had set out a small feast. I t was just the family, but it was a joyous day. The kissed and hugged her mother and father and shook the fathers hand. They sat in a large sofa chair, Cornelia sitting shamelessly in Roberts lap.

Cornelia wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. She smiled as he carried her into the house and as he put her down. She took his arm and went into the living room, her hands resting on his arm. She kissed and hugged her mother and father and smiled. "Thank you papa, thank you mama. It was wonderful." She kissed her new husband deeply and smiled. "And thank you Robert. I love you." she sat in his lap, arms around his neck as the four of them talked and had drinks while dinner was cooking.

poisonedxkisses said:
Cornelia wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. She smiled as he carried her into the house and as he put her down. She took his arm and went into the living room, her hands resting on his arm. She kissed and hugged her mother and father and smiled. "Thank you papa, thank you mama. It was wonderful." She kissed her new husband deeply and smiled. "And thank you Robert. I love you." she sat in his lap, arms around his neck as the four of them talked and had drinks while dinner was cooking.

Robert was hungry but it wasn't for dinner. With his new bride in his lap looking and smelling luscious, his hormones were on overdrive. He kissed her tenderly and tried to control himself. " Mom, Dad, think we'd like to go sit on the porch for a bit until dinner." Her mother gave him a knowing wink and nodded. Robert helped Cornelia up and out on to the porch. The walked around to the side which was shaded, and hidden from the road. They sat down and fell into each others arms, and began passionately kissing.

Cornelia sighed happily as he kissed her gently. She stood up after her mother nodded and she walked outside of the house, gown billowing behind her as she walked. "You looked amazing today love." she said as she sat on the porch swing, strands of hair falling in her face. She held him close after he sat down and kissed him deeply, hunger and need filling each kiss. "I love you Robert." she said and brushed some hair out of his face. "I can't wait to be able to share a bed with you." she said softly, fingers trailing along his skin softly.

"Oh Cornelia, I know dinner will be wonderful, but the only thin I'm hungry for is you. I love you so much, and now we belong to each other! I'm so happy! He scooted over on the bench and laid her head down in his lap so she was facing him. he kissed her deeply and ran his hand softly over her body through her dress. Enjoying the feel of her shape, and wanting , aching for her. They kissed for another 20 minutes and were interrupted by her mother's voice calling them to the table. This night Robert offered the blessing and they ate. The food was wonderful, but Robert remembered little of it. All he could see was Cornelia. When dinner was finished, and cake was shared, Robert rose from the table and taking Cornelia hand in his he said, "I hope you'll excuse us we will see you in the morning. Dinner was marvelous Mom" They tried not to run as they headed to his room.

Cornelia blushed as his hands danced over her body, heart pounding in her chest. She kissed him, holding onto to him tightly. "I can't wait Robert." she said softly. She heard her mother's voice and stood up, a smile on her face. She smoothed her dress and kissed him one last time before heading in to sit at the table. She sat next to her husband, smiling and making polite conversation as they ate. After dinner and dessert she stood up, starting to clear the table. "Not on your life darling." her mother said. Cornelia blushed and nodded as Robert took her hand and bade their parents good night. She followed him into the bedroom and sat on the bed, a smile on her face.

Robert had her stand, and hands trembling, began to work at the tiny buttons that closed her dress in back. He kissed her neck and back as it cam into his view. he had waited for this moment seemly forever and now it was here. as the dress slowly fell away from her back he gently pushed from he shoulders and it fell to the floor. He helped her step out of it and put it over the chair, and turned her to face him. He hugged her to him and the let her have her turn. " I love you my darling, I always will", he said. He kissed her gently and waited.

Cornelia trembled as his hands moved along her back, unbuttoning the gown she had so carefully constructed. She watched as it fell away, leaving her in a tight corset and her petticoat. She smiled as he laid it over the chair, moving to slide his tailored jacket off of his broad shoulders, the pale blue orbs of her eyes locked onto his. She unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off of his broad shoulders, eyes drinking in the sight of his toned chest. She moved to sit on the bed next to him, kissing him deeply. "Robert... I have dreamt of this night for years." she whispered to him, eyes closing as she held him tightly, her soft lips trailing along his well-defined jawline.

He pulled her lips to his and kissed her passionately as he pulled on the laces of her corset loosening it and working his way downn her back as his strong arms encased her body and she was puuled against his chestand his tongue explored her mouth. He broke the kiss momentarily and said. Oh my dear, I have wanted this since we met. You are so lovely"

"He woked his way down the laces, and finally the corset was loose and he pulled it away from between them. He pulled her breasts aginst his chest and the two just cuddled with one another, the heat and passion building between them.

She blushed as he began to unlace her corset. She moved slightly onto the bed and wrapped her arms around him. "Oh Robert, I know. I have dreamt of this moment for years." she whispered and kissed him deeply. She moved her hand through his hair and smiled. Once her corset was off she pressed her body against his gently.

"Robert, I want you so badly." she whispered and moved her lips to his neck. She kissed gently and looked in his eyes. She began to unbutton the pants and let them fall from his hips. She then pulled her petticoat off and stood there naked in front of her husband. She helped him out of the rest of his clothes and let her fingers trail over his member.

Robert was long since hard and ready for her and the soft touch of her fingers against him and the sight of her naked body was all theinvitation he needed. He pulled her onto the bed and knealt between her thighs. "Oh Cornelia, you are so lovely." He kissed his way slowly up her body and just as his lips met hers the ip of his hard membe met with opening. He gently rubbed it with the head of his member, moistening it with her honey. He looked deep in her eyes and he pushed gently against her the head just beginning to enter her.

Cornelia kissed him deeply as he laid her back and positioned himself between her legs. She looked up into her husbands eyes and inhaled deeply. "Go slow love." she whispered. She wasn't sure how bad this would hurt, but she knew that she'd endure it. She couldn't wait to feel him buried deep inside her body. She was wet, body on edge as he rubbed the tip of his cock against her opening. She looked into his eyes and smiled. "And you are the most handsome man I have ever laid eyes on." she mumbled between kisses. She inhaled sharply as the head of his cock began to enter her.

He smiled at her look of surprise and gave another gentle push, followed by a series of them as he worked his way slowly inside her. He felt himself come up against her hymen, and gently kised her." Are you ok " he asked. "The hard part is coming, but after that it will be better. Are you ready?"

Cornelia kissed him and nodded, moaning slightly as he worked his way inside her. She smiled and gripped the sheets on the bed. "Yes love, I'm ready. You already have my heart and soul, now I want to give you my body." she whispered and kissed him deeply. She felt him pressing against her hymen and braced herself. "Make me yours." she whispered and shifted slightly. She knew that even with the pain, being with him would make her feel complete.

He kissed her hard and wrapped her in his arms and pushed his way in slowly untill he had filled ehr completely and she had taken all of him. They fit together perfectly. He kised his love and sowly began to slide in and out in long slow strokes, picking up speed slowly, and caressing her body, running his hands up and down her body. The moment they had waited for for long was here.

She groaned as he pushed in her completely, breaking through the small piece of skin that kept her pure. She whimpered at the pain, clenching his broad shoulders as a slow trickle of blood left her body. "Uhnn... Robert..." she gasped. The pain was prominent, but the feel of her husband inside her made her try to forget it. The moment she had been waiting for the last two years was finally here. She kissed him deeply as he began to pick up the pace. With each stroke of his cock in her body she felt like she was on fire. It was the most amazing thing she had ever felt. "Oh Robert..." she whispered, eyes locked on his.

Their bodies danced to in time to one another, and the passion between them flowed from one to the other through their eyes. He couldn't help but smile at her, even through the passion that was quickly overtaking him. His arms craddled her against her body. Holding her to himself. He moaned with his increasing passion and cried out her name. "Cornelia oh Cornnelia! My love! This is so sweet! So perfect! I can't wait for you to have our child. I love you so much, and I want children to love as well."

His body stiffened and his member swelled within her, filling her even more than before. He throbbed with in her, and gave her the gift of his seed, something he had shared with no other, and would remain only hers.

Back
Top Bottom