Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In God I Trust [ Lord Dakol & SugarPlumCoatedGun ]

Ariel frowned at his words and she quickly shook her head. "We do not need to get to 'know each other'. That's not important." She mumbled again, though he was probably right. She could have it much worse, but the idea of getting it over with opposed to dragging it on through teasing and such was more favourable. She didn't want to let it happen to her at all, but the teasing and the hints were getting to her.

As he ordered her in the shower, the woman stepped up into the tub and allowed the warm water to hit her skin. She allowed a sigh of relief to escape her lips as her hair began sticking to her skin. She instantly relaxed under the water, even when Varfel stepped in behind her. Ariel lowered her head a little and closed her eyes as he leaned in to sniff her. "Shut up. I do not." Her face turned a light red and she held a fist in front of her groin again while the other crossed across her stomach, trying to remain relaxed under the water.

Varfel dark-blue hair became even darker when the water soaked his head. The eyepatch that covered his right eyes was unaffected, as if it was protected by a shield spell of some sort. "No no no, you do. Otherwise why would you tremble at my very touch? You want me, Ariel..." he whispered, finally placing his hands upon her waist fully, squeezing her flesh gently and massaging her. Though she could see it, Varfel's arousal was slowly becoming evident, thickening and becoming harder with each second that he touched her. His arms snaked around her waist, enclosing around her fully before bringing her a bit closer, but not enough to touch the erection that was forming.

Ariel still didn't turn but she flinched when he spoke again; why couldn't he just be quiet and let her enjoy her shower? The angel shook her head quickly and her eyes opened slightly as she tilted her head to allow the water to hit her neck and shoulder. "I-I do not! That is not why.." When those arms snaked around her waist, her body started to tremble and she leaned forwards every so slightly to allow a distance between them.

Her body continuously shivered and she quickly decided that bending was not the smartest idea, so she quickly straightened again. The arm that she had wrapped around her own waist moved to grip Varfel's arm gently as her face brightened a little, the paleness of her skin practically glowing against her red blush. When he pulled her backwards, she stepped back a little and her back pressed against his chest. "T-That's not why." Ariel continued to stutter, to reject the idea of actually wanting the demon. She had not yet noticed his erection.

"I disagree..." he replied simply, and stayed quiet in favor and paying attention to what he was doing. Varfel noticed that she had bended forward for a second, but apparently decided against it since he could very use that to his advantage, and popped back up. He sighed gently as she laid against his chest, melting against him on accident as he glanced at the erection that he sported.

Taking a step forward, Varfel finally pressed the hard, hot erection against her lower back, digging in between her asscheeks while the swollen head nudged her back. "Why is it so bad that we want each other? We have the means to do it; so that must mean that it is all right, correct? See how much I want you..?" he mumbled, slowly grinding his thick erection against her basckside.

Ariel's eyes widened as she felt something hard pressing against her lower back. She remained silent as he spoke and and it only caused her to shiver again at his words. "I-I can't do it. It's wrong." She mumbled half heartedly, though she really believed that it was wrong, it was a sin. The angel flinched a little as he began to nudge it between her ass cheeks and she let out a small squeek as she tensed.

Varfel was making this decision extremely hard for her and she shuffled back into the demon, her knees trembling as they continued to hold her up, barely. She began squeezing her thighs together as she felt an unfamiliar shiver run up her spine, a tingling sensation making itself present between her legs.

The Demon scoffed and tilted his head to look over at her. "If it's so wrong, then were we created this way? Hm?" he inquired, moaning gently in her ear as he grinded his thick cock against her back, relieving some tension as Ariel ironically got more tense.

She made it even worse when she came closer, applying more pressure on his shaft. Varfel's hands then slid up her taut stomach, the trimmed nails of his fingers teasing the underside of her breasts before they trailed up, nearing her nipples. However, they only teasingly circled around the nubs, keeping her in place as Varfel teased Ariel.

"T-That's not what I mean and you know it!" The angel exclaimed. "Demons and Angels can't do this...together!" As she heard his moan, she flushed a darker crimson and closed her eyes tightly as she tensed, trying to remain as still as possible as she felt him driving against her pack to relieve some of his own tention. It was against everything she believed to do anything like this with someone if you weren't married, she simply couldn't brush her teachings off as if they were nothing.

As she felt his fingers sliding up her stomach she seemed to hold her breath and cease all movement until he began touching her breasts. The motion caused her to let a out a little gasp before her hands quickly darted up to cover her chest. One arm covered across her chest while the other pressed between her legs to hide herself before she quickly span on the wet surface. This, of course, didn't go down well. Instead of collecting her balance, Ariel's feet slipped from under her and she reached out to grab anything to keep her posture; of course, she didn't manage to grab anything useful. The angel was now lead in the bathtub, propping herself up on her elbows as her hair was drenched under the falling water. The wet strands stuck to whatever skin they could find and she stared up to the demon with an embarrassed glare.

"Actually, they can. It's just a matter of moral standards; mine are normal. I just happen to find you extremely beautiful, Ariel," Varfel whispered, slowly continuing to grind his member against her.

His fingers uselessly attempted to grip at the Angel's form, but quickly slipped past and fell to floor. Her hair covered most of her back, sticking to her hot flesh as he looked down at her, smirking slightly. Varfel's member throbbed, the veins coursing quietly as he extended his hand down to her. "There's no denying, Angel . . . you don't have any room for your opinions. The only thing you can do is . . . give in," he said calmly, grabbing her arm to pull her up. She was now pressed firmly against him, her breasts against his chest and the head of his cock gently nudging her tight slit.

Back
Top Bottom