Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In God I Trust [ Lord Dakol & SugarPlumCoatedGun ]

"Mhm..." he mumbled absentmindedly as he walked into the kitchen. Fortunately for them, Hell had plumbing - ironically - and so he was able to get water and bread for her. For himself, Varfel got a clear jar that had a red light floating inside. He came back, putting the water and bread onto the table for her and sat down, gesturing for her to eat.

He then pulled the cork from the jar and put it to his lips. A light wooshing was heard as the light slipped into his mouth, making him groan in pleasure. Upon hearing her question, Varfel looked at her with a quirked eyebrow. "What's wrong with the clothes you're wearing?" he replied, then looked her over with a chuckle. "Nothing. You can either wear that, or nothing." There was a devious smirk on his lips as he waited for her response, his eye hungrily taking in her form.

The angel frowned at his answer and she crossed her arms stubbornly. "Excuse me?" Her voice was rather high in disbeliefe at his answer. "I-I can't walk around in my underwear! And...And this is dirty, it's disgusting." Ariel hissed angrily before wandering over towards the table that held her breakfast.

Picking up the bread with one hand and the glass of water in the other, she wandered away from Varfel and sat behind the large double bed to hide away from the male. She crossed her legs and started to nibble at the bread with a constant frown.

Ariel really needed some spare close or at least a shower and the thought of not getting either of those made her sigh and frown deeper.

Varfel formed a confused and puzzled expression to her answer. "You can't? I'm sure there's no harm in wearing . . . absolutely . . . nothing..." he said with a playful tone and his voice becoming seductive and a little husky. He didn't hide the fact that he watched as she walked away, her ass swaying beneath that small, tattered skirt before she sat down and ate away from him.

"No fun," he said calmly, closing his eye as he felt the soul he had just consumed course through him. He inhaled peacefully before opening his eye. "All right, we're going out today. Before we leave, I'll allow you clean yourself. However, the only place you can do so is at the hot springs."

He got up, placing his left hand on the wall for a moment; just then, his silver gauntlet came from the floor and attached itself to his arm. Adjusting it, he glanced at Ariel. "Let's go." he ordered promptly, going to the door and waiting for her.

Ariel turned to watched the man as he spoke and her frown deepened even more and she quickly turned to look down at the bread she was continuously nibbling on. She took a break to have a gulp of water before starting on the bread again silently. "I wouldn't do that..." She mumbled, shaking her head.

Tensing, the blond let out a quick sigh before rolling her eyes and watching him get up from his chair. "Hot springs?!" She exclaimed before shaking her head. "I...I guess...That's alright...As long as you're not there too!" Ariel quickly stood up and folded her arms quickly across her chest, turning to face Varfel who was stood in the door way.

Taking a few slow steps over towards him, she kept her arms crossed and sighed. She wasn't about to turn down a bath. She didn't look at him directly, her eyes were focased on her arms.

As Ariel stood up to meet him, Varfel's face and eye hardened as he stared at her. "That's too bad. You gave up privacy the moment you were captured. I'll be keeping my eye on you," he said, pointing to his one good eye before turning around. He opened the door to be greeted by the warm breeze of Hell. With a small chuckle, he left the house and glanced over his shoulder, holding out his right hand. "Either you take my hand, or I get a collar and leash. Hell, I might do so anyway," he said, giving her a tough time to tell if he was joking or not.

Either way, they began to walk away the house. Out of most Demons, Varfel was one of the most human-looking creatures in the Realm. Demons that they passed greeted Varfel with reverence; and because they heard word of his warning, they immediately looked away when they set eyes on Ariel. Soon enough, they reached a hot and damp cave. It was extremely warmer than it was outside, and before them laid an large, steaming pool of clear water. Men and women alike were bathing and resting in the nude, which didn't seem to phase Varfel. "Here we are, Ariel. Have fun," he said with an amused expression as he leaned against a large rock.

Ariel tensed as the door was opened and the breeze was unbelievably warm and unfamiliar; In heaven it was much cooler and the humidity was a lot lower then it was in hell. When Varfel offered his hand, she froze and lifted her head to look up at him with a raised eyebrow. Huffing in annoyance, she extended her left hand and grabbed the larger one as if she was snatching candy from a baby. Her fingers intertwinded with his and she stared over to the opposite side away from Varfel.

As they entered a more popular area of the town, the small angel seemed to wrap her arm around the demons and she stepped in closer to Varfel and hugged his arm with her spare hand as if to protect herself from the other creatures that wandered the plain. Ariel remained silent on the whole journey.

Once at the cave, her eyebrows raised at the amount of people who were around and she instantly released Varfel's hand and turned her back on the pool of water. "I-I'm not going in there.." She mumbled with a frantic shake of the head. She didn't even want to look at the other naked demon's who were resting in the pool of water.

He was quite surprised when Ariel took his hand; not that she did it, but in the way she had done. He felt her smooth finger interlocking with his, sending a small shiver down his spine as they walked towards the hot springs. Varfel was surprised further when she huddled close, though he knew it was for protection from the other Demons. But she needn't worry.

Varfel quietly scanned the hot springs, his eye lingering on the women that were hiding their bare figures under hot, wet towels, leaving almost nothing to the imagination. However, his concentration was broken when he heard Ariel's complaint, and smiled. "That's the only way you'll- Oh no, wait. I have a shower at my house," he said, "just" remembering this fact with a mock-horror expression.

Stepping close, he slid his hands onto her hips once more and leaned into her neck, to whisper like the way he did the night before: seductive and light. "Of course, you'll have to take the shower with me . . . it's your choice, Ariel. Would you rather they see you naked . . . or just me? The one who actually owns you, body and soul?" Varfel breathed, kissing her ear lightly.

Ariel kept her back to the few people in the pool of water and around it as they mumbled quietly to one another, their eyes practically burning a hole in the angels back. The blond kept her body tense and she frowned quickly as the male mentioned he actually had a private shower back home; was he trying to corrupt her by showing her other's bodies? Was he excited by the idea of her being naked in a hot pool with a bunch of other demons? The thought utterly disgusted her and she turned to frown at him in annoyance.

The angel panicked, of course, when the man reached forwards to slip his hands around her hips. Her arms pulled up to her chest defensively, her hands clasping together in front of her chin tightly. Ariel hissed at the other in embarrassment, her cheeks lighting a light pink as she heard the whispering around her become louder and more excited. "S-Stop it! Not in front of other people.." The action itself was enough to make her cringe, but doing it in front of other people, and demons to boot, made her feel even more vunerable.

Ariel leaned backwards a little as Varfel advanced towards her neck like he had done before and she huddled her shoulders up instinctively; though part of her wanted to let his breath reach her flesh. She made a small whimper at the offer, but had to admit that being naked in front of all these people was hardly appropriate; being nude in front of one was bad enough! As he kissed her ear, her bright, panicked eyes closed tightly and she practically melted in his arms. She exhaled shakily and her knees threatened to give out on her at any moment. "I-I don't know..." The angel mumbled, her hands moving to grip the rags around her shoulders.

Varfel took a brief moment as he heard the excited whisperings of the other demons, and looked towards each of them. A rumble was then heard and felt through the cave, quickly silencing them before returning his attention to Ariel as her heartbeat quickened when he touched. She was slowly melting to him; this fact made him more excited, but chose to not show it.

"So you'll allow me to do this when we're alone..?" he whispered, and slightly tightened his grip on her as she made soft noises against his chest. He pressed his lips to her ear a bit longer, just long enough to create a small sting at her flesh, and withdrew before she actually hurt.

The demon chuckled at her response, sliding his hands up her waist. "You need to speak up and give me a direct answer. You're lucky that I'm one to give people choices. Others wouldn't be so merciful..." Varfel breathed, leaning in a bit more to enclose his teeth around her earlobe, lightly nibbling on it before letting go.

Ariel noticed that he turned to give the demon on lookers a warning look, but she didn't open her eyes, she simply relaxed a little when the eyes were turned away from her. Letting out a sigh of relief, she shook her head slightly.

When she heard his question, the angel blinked and shook her head. "T-That's not what I meant and you know it!" Her voice was loud as she leaned back away form Varfel again; if it wasn't for his grip on her hips, she would have fallen straight back on her butt. The angel pressed her hands against the taller males chest and she pressed against him absent-mindedly to lean her top half away from his embrace.

The chuckle made her nervous, it made her tense as those hands slid up to her waist. As he spoke again, her expression turned into a frown again and she turned her head a little to look at Varfel with an intense stare while she thought about his words. It was true; god only knows what could have happened to her by now if she'd have been sold off to some other filthy beast. She could have been stipped of all her purity and pride, she could have been rented out to be rapped continuously, she could have been beating within an inch of her life; the thoughts were grim.

Her bright eyes rolled to look at Varfel's shoulder and she let out another small sigh. "I-I guess.." Her answer wasn't much clearer then before. When he pulled her earlobe into his mouth, the angel tensed and shrank a little, bending her knee's to try to escape. Her face flushed a bright red and her eyes closed once again while her lips parted and she let out a almost inaudible noise of pleasure. "A-Ah.." It wasn't something she'd ever heard form anyone's lips, let alone her own. Pressing her face forwards flat against Varfel's chest, she sucked in a harsh breath and kept herself hidden from ebarrassment and shame.

Varfel laughed quietly. "Then you need to be direct and concise with me. And, I'm adding one more rule to our agreement: you must call me by my title every time you answer me. Understand?" he said. He took great delight in making her flustered and nervous; that much was clear.

When she agreed, his heart skipped a beat at the thought of seeing her nude, in all her fantastic, angelic glory. "Good girl. That's the right choice," he said, grinning in response to her very light, almost inaudible moan. "I know you like this, Ariel. Don't fight it; just give in..."

Then, as she began to regain herself, he steadied her and stepped away, taking her hand in his. "Come. We must go; you and I have someone to see," Varfel stated, gently pulling her out of the hot springs and ignoring the groans and whines of disappointment from the Demons behind them.

Varfel and Ariel took a brisk walk down the path, soon heading into a crowded marketplace. From what could be seen, meat both fresh and rotted hung from the stalls, and he instantly pulled her close enough to not touch anyone else as other began to surround them. They quickly made it out to a small building, where Varfel knocked and waited for an answer.

The angel kept her face pressed against the other as she regained her posture and calmed herself. "I do not like it!" She exclaimed, though it came out muffled due to being squished against something. Pulling her head away, Ariel glared at Varfel quickly when he asked her to call him by his 'title' everytime she was spoken to. Pressing her lips into a hard line, the blond grumbled something like 'yeah right' under her breath and shook her head; if there was anything she didn't want to do, that would be the first thing at the top of her list.

As Varfel stepped away and grabbed her hand, she gripped onto it like she had tone before and she glared quickly off to the side when he began walking, leading her to wherever it was they were heading. "See someone?" Ariel questioned with a bewildered expression as she turned to look up at the demon beside her. "Who? Why?" The thought that he could be hiring her out crossed her mind, but she tried to remain positive even though it was difficult in her situation.

The angel tried to keep up as best as she could though it was hard walking around bare foot all the time. "I need some new clothes...and some shoes too.." She mumbled while shooting a glare in Varfel's direction. On their journey though the market place, the woman seemed to tense and once again she stepped in closer to the male in case of touching anyone she really didn't want to touch. Her nerves had risen once again though the blush had finally drained from her cheeks when they paused at a door to a small building. "I can't believe you people live like this..." She grumbled in disgust; it was a drastic change from her hometown.

Varfel ignored the 'Yeah right' remark that he heard under her breath for now; he would take care of that later.

Once they arrived at the house, he scoffed and looked at her with his eye. "I apologize if it's not up to your standards. But Lucifer does not have the powers of purity that God does. He has to make do with what he has..." he said, quirking an eyebrow before the door opened. Without another word, he pulled Ariel into the building. Candles softly lit the darkened halls, and several closed doors were seen, though the sounds were heard inside. Pained yells and groans came from the locked doors, and blood seeped from the cracks some of them. "Don't be afraid. This is a hospital; we do the best with what we have."

They finally arrived at the door at the end of the hall, which was opened to see a coiled figure on a desk. "Yuzas; I've come with Ariel," Varfel announced as he entered the dark room. The figure immediately uncoiled, revealing male snake-like Demon that glared at them with light-green eyes. His scaly arms poised to strike before he realized that it was Varfel.

"Ah . . . finally. I've been waiting for you. Bring her here..." ordered Yuzas, directing her to stand in between the two Demons. Varfel pulled Ariel forward, forcing her to stand in front of Yuzas.

Ariel frowned as the demon spoke of her lord and she bit her tongue quickly to stop herself form hissing at the other; the word God should never be spoken from such a creature.

As the foor opened, her eyes widened and she immidiatly dug her heels into the ground and protested to step inside. Sadly, Varfel was a lot larger and stronger then her, so she just stumbled after him in a stiff way, as if her whole body had turned to stone. "I don't like it in here. I think we should go back." Of course, when she heard the screams of pain the angel almost jumped out of her skin and she quickly darted her eyes around. "This?! This is no hosptial! This is a torture chamber!" Ariel was obviously horrified that this place would be used for 'healing' people; even demons deserved better!

Ariel continued to tug backwards, trying to escape from the males grasp as she released her grip on his hand. The blond froze as then entered through another door and stopped on the spot upon catching a glimpse of another figure in the room with them. Her bright blue eyes stared forwards at the strange creature and she sucked in a harsh breath and held it to stop herself from making any sudden movements. Ariel squeezed Varfel's hand with a crushing force, digging her nails into his skin as she was ordered forwards.

Upon being pushed into the space between this Yuzas and Varfel, her petite body began to tremble for a moment as she stood alone. Pressing her lips in a hard line, the angel crossed her arms defensively over her stomach as she waited silently.

Yuzas gazed at Ariel with calm, smoky emerald eyes, unblinking as he examined her. It was silent for a few moments until he nodded. "Yessss... she is a good example of the Angelssss..." he stated, glancing at Varfel before coiling up a bit. However, he then shot out, wrapping half of his serpentine body around her as he came close to her neck, hurriedly sniffing her flesh. "Oh, she is definitely pure. A virgin . . . innocent; no corruption, Varfel. Very good..." he hissed with a wide grin that showed off his long, forked tongue.

Varfel nodded, crossing his arms. "That's good, but I already figured that. Is she acceptable for me?" he asked seriously. Yuzas took a moment to think and reply. "She is undoubtedly one of the best Angels I've ever seen. The most spirited, least afraid, the most sssssensitive. In short . . . she is perfect for you."

The Demon smiled a bit, not realizing the truth in that statement. "Great. Please release and we'll be on our way. You'll get your money later," Varfel said as the snake uncoiled from Ariel, and Varfel quickly took her hand and pulled her out of the hospital. On the way back to his house, the Demon didn't say a word on the way until they got to the house, where he let out a light sigh when he ushered her in.

Ariel stared wide eyed at the snake-like creature behind the desk who appeared to be studying her. She lowered her arms to her sides and fidgeted because of her nerves. When the creature darted from behind the wooden surface to wrap his serpent body around her she immidatly tensed and tired to pull away. The angel let out a loud, horrifed squeak and quickly shouted at the other. "I-I hate snakes!!" Her body trembled even more so now that she could feel the familiar burning and the scales rubbing against any avalible flesh. Upon hearing him clarifying her virginity over the screaming in her head, she simply nodded, hoping that agreeing would get him away faster.

The blond's experssion changed when she heard Varfel behind her asking if she was suitable for him; it changed into a frown. "Acceptable? What is that supposed to mean?!" Again, her voice was raised as the two demons continued their convosation as if she wasn't even there. "As if I would be scared by you filth." The woman spluttered in disbelief; as if she was supposed to be scared of demons.

Ariel sighed with relief when she felt the snake loosen his grip and she almost collapsed to the floor if Varfel hadn't of grabbed her as quickly as she was snapped up. She stumbled after him, looking back over her shoulder at the creature they were leaving; he was extremely susptious and so was the whole situation. The angel kept her mouth shut the whole way back and she obiediantly entered the house before quickly turning on Varfel with a questioning expression. "What was that all about? Why do you need his permission? Why did you take me there? Who was that guy?" The questions didn't stop spewing from her lips like word vomit.

As the door to his house was slammed shut and Ariel rounded about on him and created a barrage of questions, Varfel placed his face in his right hand and sighed heavily. He gently massaged the bridge of his nose while Ariel continued to ask her questions. When she was done, the Demon looked at her tiredly. "You done? One question at a time..." he replied, moving off the door and towards the bed; however, he didn't lay down.

"We went there because I need a full assessment of you. After all, I don't want to be making mistakes because I don't know who you are. Yuzas is a psychological and emotional seer; once he touches someone else, he can see personality, virtue and . . . compatibility," Varfel explained.

The angle frowned as he asked if she was finished with her assult; the cheek! After dragging her to some torture asylem and practically giving her to some disgusting snake! The woman waited, pressing her hands to her hips as he attempted to explain himself. The words made her frown increase and she blinked in confusion.

"What? An assessment?" Ariel paused and raised her eyebrows in disbelief. "Compatibility? What is that supposed to mean?! We're not life partners, we're not married or getting married, EVER. So why the hell do you need to know all that...that rubbish? That's ridiculous! I can't believe you!" The angel didn't understand Varfel's motivations, not even a little.

Varfel quirked his eyebrow as Ariel rambled on and ranted once more. When it looked like she was about to slow down, the Demon waved his hand and closed his fingers. "Quiet. I don't care if you don't like it; it's what is happening and that's the way it will be. Understand?" he barked, grimacing a moment before he cracked his neck and walked over to the entrance of the kitchen.

"Now, if you really want that shower, follow me," he ordered, beckoning her to follow. Once she did, Varfel walked through the kitchen area to enter another room across from it. The shower/bath stood in the middle, with cloth curtains and room enough for at least three people. "There we go..." Varfel said, crossing his arms as he detached the gauntlet from his arm.

Ariel gasped at the other with a quick glare as he brushed her feelings away with the wave of his hand. She folded her arms stubbornly and hunched her back to continue to glare at the demon. She couldn't believe him! As he mentioned the shower she had wanted, the angel paused and tensed at the thought of having him beside her in the shower or having him watch her while she bathed. "Ugh..."

Slowly, she followed the demon through the kitchen and into the bathroom. Ariel paused as she closed the bathroom door behind her to look at the bathtub that was surrounded by cloth. "You're staying here, right?" The blond asked as if to double check that he would be waiting outside the bathtub; that way she could close the curtains and Varfel wouldn't be able to see anything.

Varfel turned to her and chuckled at her attempt at trickery. "Nice try, but no. I haven't taken a shower in a few days; I need one, too..." he said with a devious smile that flickered on his lips. His hands deftly pulled the coat off his shoulders as well as the shirt, revealing his pale, toned physique. He walked around to the back of her as he placed his hands at her soft shoulders, causing a little sizzle at the touch of her flesh.

The Demon smirked and leaned in to her ear, his nose pressing against it. "Would you like me to help you undress..?" he whispered, his fingers toying with the cloth straps of her tattered dress.

Ariel glared at him before quickly turning her back on him so she didn't have to watch him get undressed. Oh great. Whimpering a little to herself, she debated with herself on what to do and she figetted with a heavy sigh. The angel jumped a little as she felt the hands on her shoulders and she turned to face him quickly as if he couldn't be trusted. Her bright eyes glanced him up and down for a moment and she shivered when he leaned into her. "N-No, I would not." She mumbled out, flinching as his nose pressed against her ear.

"I can undress myself." Swallowing nervously, Ariel glanced from side to side as if looking for a way out. Stepping back away from Varfel, the angel took a few steps over towards the bathtub as she tried to pretend the male wasn't in the room with her. That's right, she was just by herself, she could do this. Grabbing the bottom of her 'dress', she pulled it up and brushed it over her head, her blond hair lifting to show her back before dropping against her skin again. Discarding the rags to the floor, the angel stood still for a moment in a pair of matching, white lace underwear. Taking another deep breath, Ariel reached behind her and began at her bra strap, unclipping it before dropping it to the ground. She quickly pulled her hair in front of her to cover her breasts and the woman then tucked her thumbs under the material around her hips as she paused. Maybe she couldn't after all.

Varfel frowned in disappointment as she said she didn't need help, and crossed his arms as he watched her. Apparently she was attempting to act as if he wasn't present, and wondered how long she would be able to keep that up. A smile played on his lips as she timidly pulled up the bottom side of her dress, exposing the round, creamy buttocks and the white lace panties that clung to her very delectable curves.

He held his breath as more flesh was revealed, obviously restraining himself from moving as she completely removed the dress. His eye tracked her fingers as they unclipped the matching white bra and letting it fall off. Varfel was barely given a glimpse when Ariel hurriedly covered her breasts with her hair, making him smile. That only makes me hungrier, Ariel... he thought with a smirk. Finally, he was pleased to see that her frame of mind ended as she began to tug her panties off, pausing in nervousness. That's when he decided he couldn't do nothing any longer.

Silently stepping closer, the Demon General crouched low and pushed Ariel's hands away with a gentle movement. "Let me help..." he whispered seductive. He was able to catch the sense of her, and sighed gently as he slipped his fingers underneath the material by her hips, and began to roll it down, his eye solely on the exposed ass as he pulled them down her legs, watching the lace getting peeled from her luscious flesh. Once they were at her feet, he looked up at her while he stood. "Step out of them, and help me out of my pants, Ariel..." he ordered softly, he tongue flicking her earlobe.

Ariel stayed silent and still as she tried to tug her underwear down, to show him that she wasn't afriad, but she simply couldn't. Tensing, she pressed her lips together and her eyebrows knotted together in desperation. She could feel the other watching her and when he advanced across the small room, she could hear his steps and it made her even more nervous. Her hands moved to cover her chest as he offered to help and she rounded her back to hunch forwards a little to protect herself. Closing her eyes tightly, she shivered as she felt his fingers slip between her skin and the material and she straightened as he began to slide them down her legs.

Upon hearing his command, she immidiantly stepped out of the crumpled material and without turning around her hands reached behind and she fumbled around on his stomach before her hands found the waistline of his pants. The blond clumsily began to unbutton and unzip his pants silently. She didn't want to spin around, she didn't want him to see her anymore then he already had. "Y-You're horrible." She mumbled out as she finished unzipping, before tugging at the material. The angel then pulled her hands back around, on hand crossing self contiously over her stomach while the other balled in a fist, holding it between her legs to hide herself.

Varfel made a noncommittal shrug to her comment about him, smirking gently before he responded. "How am I horrible? There are two things you should be getting in your head, Ariel: one, if not for me, you would have already been raped and gangbanged by another much more feral pack of Demons until the end of your days. Two, since I bought you, it's only expected that we get to know each much more . . . intimately," he breathed, though no even leaning in to touch her.

He quirked his eyebrow and leaned over to turn on the shower. "Get in." Varfel ordered, waiting for her to step in before he did. Ariel was the one closest to the shower, and so the warm water hit her first as the Demon came behind. He leaned in and sniffed gently. "Mmm . . . you were right; you do smell a bit . . . dirty..." Varfel whispered, obviously not commenting on her hygiene, but rather teasing her about what thoughts she could be having as his fingers got themselves wet and glided along her waist.

Back
Top Bottom