Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It isn't possible... (Tatcon x nightsorceress)

Tory held on to her tightly, both arms wrapped around her midsection as he thought of the consequences of his actions or if this was the only path to take. Deciding on the path to do the least amount of damage, one hand shifted away from her midsection to her head, tilting it to one side strongly to expose her neck. From there it was a matter of doing what he didn't enjoy as he quickly bit into her, enlarged canines piercing her skin as he hoped to weaken her enough for either her mind to break free, or to offer not great resistance to what had to come next.

"I'm sorry.." he had whispered before the bite was administered.

Aurora was fighting as hard as she could to get away from him. Her nails tried to call at his hand trying to break free. "let me go please, please'" she begging, she didn't know what he was going to do, and then she felt the sudden sharp pain of his teeth sinking into her tender flesh. She whimpered before she went limp in his arms as he drained away some of her blood.

When he felt her go limp he knew that that was his cue to stop and that was exactly what he did, extracting his teeth and stopping the blood flow from her wound before he carefully brought her to the ground. Letting her lie down he plucked some of the stray hairs from her face before running his hand over her forhead and cheek.

"Aurora, what year is it?" He asked, hoping against hope that the drain to her system might be enough to force her previous through. He didn't want to traumatize her unless it was completely necessary.

Aurora's body easily moved to the ground with him. Her breathing was softer as if she was sleeping. As she lay on the ground her eye lids struggled to stay open. She mumbled a little but nothing understandable. finally she was able to say his name. "Tory, what happen....Tory my love, i feel so tired, so cold...." her words breathy and soft, but she was starting to remember him.

Tory would be on the verge of crying with the fact that he had been able to gain just a longer glimpse of the girl he had loved breaking through this new manifestation. If he could draw in a long breath he would, but he knew that wasn't quite possible. Instead he just took her hand gently, kissing the back of it. "You died. Over two hundred years ago. Now you're back somehow. I am left to assume as a result of your family's magic. Do you remember any of that?" He asked, wondering if her new and old self could somehow communicate so her mind could develop an image of what was transpiring.

Aurora looked up at him her eyes so soft and held a few tears in them. "everything is so fuzzy, i remember the night i died, and then suddenly you are there with me on the balcony" Her hand came up and touched her head. "My head hurts" she said softly as if she bumped it.

Back
Top Bottom