Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It isn't possible... (Tatcon x nightsorceress)

Aurora looked up at him for a long moment. she wanted to kiss him, her lips brushed against his a moment, before she pulled away. "I don't even know you" She said softly and moved away from him. She looked down a moment. she sighed softly. "It is still hard to believe. Perhaps it would be better if you just go, i don't think i could be the woman you are looking for."

Tory would not hold her when she moved back, however at first he would not leave, instead crossing his arms over his chest, before stepping forward and not giving her the choice, tilting her head and placing a soft, caring kiss upon her young lips for as long she would allow it. She may have doubts, but his mind was sound and he knew the truth. He would not let her go until her memories came back, or she truly was lost forever. While there was hope, he would certainly keep trying.

Aurora watched him wondering if he would truly leave, and part of her did not want him to leave. she soon got her answer, he step forward and kissed her on the lips. His kiss felt like heaven on her lips. Her body instinctively moved closer to his. Her small frame pressing against his. Her lips moved on there own kissing him back before her mind stepped in. She broke the kiss and stepped one step back she just looked at him for a long moment.

Would again let her put some distance between him and her as he let the kiss sink in, trying to let it work past her current self and the memories behind it and try and force it to the fore. So far he seemed to be failing miserably. "I promise you miss Aurora I know no magic, I cannot bewitch you. What you feel, that sensation that tells you to come closer, to not immediately push away when I kiss you...that is your past self." He said, looking over his shoulder quickly because he could swear he heard something, but in the end, it turned out to be nothing.

"Just try and believe me Aurora...reach past the doubt and realize the truth."

Aurora looked at him again. No matter what he said she couldn't take her eyes off of him and she didn't know why. She sighed softly and shook her head. "Even if what you said is true and i had a past life what happens to the person i am now?" She questions softly.

Tory had to surrender a small grin as she posed a very morally important question based on who she was, and who she is now, standing before him still young and naive. "That depends on you Aurora." He replied softly, running his hand once through his raven dark hair as that question had made him start thinking about what he was doing, and if it was really the right thing to do, given what had happened before. It was a hard decision to make.

"What do you feel when you look at me? Honestly, please." He asked, voice turning somewhat serious as he thought of a different plan, a new idea. He might have to find a way for her two halves to coexist in happiness, or at least peace. This was getting more complicated by the breath.

She didn't understand the answer he had given her, but perhaps she would in time. She paused a moment to think about the question he had asked her. "Hmmm well, its hard to explain, its like i know you but i don't, i want to be close to you but i don't understand why. Yours eyes draw me in..." She didn't know if she explained it right or not.

Were Tory a more insecure man, he would take her words to heart and supply himself with a well-deserved ego boost. However, there were some more serious issues to deal with at the moment. "It is a rare thing in magical people, but believe me when I say you are a reincarnation of a former you. Ask your parents, they might be too." He continued, before drawing in a fake breath in order to release a sigh. "Would you be willing to meet me in the woods just outside town tomorrow night? I can promise on my unlife and honour I will not hurt you or do anything you would not appreciate." He said, looking at her with his soft blue eyes practically glowing in the pale moonlight of the night.

Aurora bit her lip if she told her parents about all that had happen here she knew would be considered crazy and they would probably take away her freedom and she couldn't have that. "Alright i will meet you one final time in the woods tomorrow, but after that i can no longer be playing these games" Aurora tried to sound convincing but part of her wondered if she would be able to not see him again after tomorrow night.

Tory involuntarily stood up straight, not really appreciating her calling this a game, but he was able to hold his tongue and avoid saying something he would eventually regret. "Just ask them if it's possible for people to dream of previous lives. Keep it casual and calm, as if you are curious if such a theory exists. Watch there responses, and you will see that this is more than just a game." He said with a small wink to her. Taking a step towards her, he would extend his hand. "I thank you for giving me the chance to explain what is happening here. I know it sounds crazy, but you will see the truth soon." He concluded.

Aurora nodded taking his hand softly in hers. "Goodnight" she whispered before moving back inside. Once inside she moved to talk to her parents however once she found them she felt foolish. She sighed a little and shook her head before going back to her room. She took a seat on her bed everything once again running through her mind. She fell a sleep as she did the night before, and as happen the night before her soul called out to Tory. "Tory please..... please come find me" this time the voice that called out to him sounded as if she had been crying.

Tory was able to hear the voice as clear as day as he made his way to the crypt, mind running through a million possibilities of what he could do and none of the scenarios came back positive. He had a feeling that she wouldn't be able to talk to her parents, and maybe that would be for the better in the end. There was no knowing what kind of personality prevailed behind the generous masks of Aurora's elders and what they might plan if they caught wind of what was going on with Tory and Aurora.

So he would sleep, allowing the day to pass away in peace, allowing the world the run around with a sense of insanity while he slept, personally never wanting to face the possible defeat of the situation. It was for that reason he woke early, selecting clothes which might seem familiar to her minds eye, more rustic and simple woolen clothes of greys and blacks. Then, as the sun set behind the hills, he made way for the forest to await her arrival or find her there and then he would do everything he could to make her find what was missing.

Aurora couldn't sleep that night her dreams were restless. when she finally awoke she was in a panic, she looked afraid. She quickly changed into a simple dress, her hair was wild and crazy as she was in that moment. She quickly left her house and went to the forest it was there she saw him. "What did you do!" she demanded first thing before she was even close to him. "You filled my dreams with images...." she seemed more afraid then angry but tried to push the angry emotion to the front.

Tory would be standing there with arms crossed as she approached, and tilted his head a bit at her outburst. "Nothing, I told you. I am no sorcerer, wizard or voodoo magician. What happened to you is the product of your own mind and subconcious." He replied carefully, not wanting to be drawn in by the flurry of emotions which were spilling out of her. "What kind of images did you see? What happened?" he then gently queried, wanting to find out what it was exactly that troubled her so, before trying to take her in to the woods and recreate a world of the distant past.

Aurora paced back and forth a little. she did that often when she was upset. "I saw what looked to be my parents we had gotten into an argument. They were going to arrange a marriage for me, i ran from the house and into the woods, i would have fallen right into the cold river but i felt hands on me stopping me, they were yours. You had saved me, it was the first time i saw you...."

Tory had to chuckle at this revelation, he had almost forgotten how that had come about. "Right, I was in the process of fishing when I heard you loudly crackling through the forest. You looked so sad that I could not honestly let you fall to your death without giving you the care you so obviously needed." He said softly, nodding towards the woods behind him.
"These are the very same woods. They had managed to avoid the encroachment of the city, somehow. Do you want to go for a walk? I can tell you of the time we were walking through here and a band of brigands decided to threaten us. It was the first time I saw you use magic." He laughed, holding his hand out for her to take as he turned towards the woods.

Her head felt like it was spinning when he offered an explanation to what she had dreamed. She sighed and took his hand she felt that it couldn't get any crazier than this. She was really seeing memories of her former self. she still didn't understand but she did have another explanation.

Tory was gentle on leading her in to the unknown (to her current form) forest, however he was suspecting that part of her might remember small parts as they reached them, and the first would be the river, though a small bridge had been built over it a few years ago. "Does it look familiar? Like the river in your dream?" He asked, looking at her for a long moment, before moving her off again towards a small medow that was surrounded by rather thick trees that made it seem completely isolated.

"We use to lie here and stare at the moon when we could see it through the trees. We made love here once as well..." He added quietly, as if he was avoiding the chance of upsetting the peace of the memories and the air around the place.

Aurora followed through the forest. She looking at all he had showed her. "It does look like places from my dreams" she said softly "but it does not feel like memories, at least not mine. Like they are someone else." she admitted to him softly

Tory would need to ponder on that fact for a bit longer, biting at his lip idly as he thought. It was all starting to make sense how her previous life would have been compartmentalized within her current self, and that made his job a little harder, and it would require a lot more to bring it to the fore.

"No, I suppose it wouldn't feel like memories. You have lived a life on top of that one, complete with your own memories and experiences." He said softly, stopping at another calm clearing deep within the woods. He would look at it for a long moment before turning to face Aurora, taking both her hands in his. "Do not think this a game, or a means to ruin your purity, but I think you need something profound to help those dreams and ancient memories come to the fore." He said calmly, before pulling her into a tight embrace, and then kissing her once again, this time with a more unbridled sense of passion.

Aurora nodded her head in agreement, She was glad to see that made he was starting to understand that she was not the same girl he was looking for. Her forehead wrinkled as he told her not to this a game. She didn't know what he meant. but then felt his lips upon hers, she went into a shock her body went limp in his arms before she began to kiss him back. She slowly broke the kiss and her eyes looked a bit hazy as she looked back at him. "Tory I am here" her past started to break through, before her eyes unclouded and she started back at him, "Why the hell did you do that"

Would be somewhat fazed by what had happened in that moment following the kiss and for a second he might have thought he succeded. However, those thoughts were dashed quite quickly when she made her next statement. 'Damn..' he thought to himself as he now scrambled to come up with an answer. Normally he was so suave with women, but tapdancing as he was with this issue he was finding himself stumbling a bit like a fool.

"Because, a girl likes you needs to be set free." He said in a smooth tone of voice, not really knowing where that particularly bad line had manifested from, but it had anyway. Now what was he going to do?

Aurora shook her head a little. "I think you are trying to trick me into something more, and I will not allow it. I am going home, and i would be most grateful if you did not follow me" She looked him one more time part of was hoping her feet wouldn't move as if to stay in this place with him forever the other part however, controlled her feet and began to walk away.

Tory realized he would have to do something which he didn't consider fun in order to succeed in his hope of freeing his lover from this new body. Taking just a second he would spring in to action, grabbing her arm and bringing her back to him, holding her firm and of course, it was a powerful grip because of the immortal blood passing through his veins. "I cannot let you go. And you can't stand to go. Forever you will be incomplete. Either you are going to have to work with me willingly, or I feel I will have to use trauma to make your mind whole..." He said. There was no joy in this ultimadium, more just the knowledge that he knew what he had to do.

Aurora looked around a moment trying to find the best way to go, when she suddenly felt his hands on her. "What the hell are you doing!" She tried to struggle "Let me go, let me go" she screamed she knew no one would hear her out here but she had to try.

Back
Top Bottom