Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bits & Pieces, An Eclectic Journal of Ideas

Desperate

Moon
Becky's Slave Contract (for a role play)

By signing this Slavery Contract, it is agreed that I, Slave, give up all rights to my own person in every manner, and that you, Master, takes entire possession of slave as property, claiming for himself her life, her future, and her heart and mind.

1. Slave agrees to obey and submit completely to master in all ways. I place no boundaries of place, time, or situation in which I may refuse to obey the directive of Master.
  2. Slave agrees that having voluntarily entered this Slavery Contract, Slave’s body now belongs to her Master, to be used as seen fit.
  3. Slave agrees that all of her possessions may be controlled by Master, including all assets, finances, and material goods, to do with as he sees fit.
  4. Slave agrees to please Master to the best of her ability, in that she now exists solely for the pleasure of Master.
  5. Slave understands that all that she has, and all that she does, shall now move from right to privilege, granted only as Master wishes.
  6. Slave understands that there are no safewords in this relationship and that if Slave refuses to obey Master’s will, he may take such action as necessary to enforce his will.
  7. Slave agrees that Master may remold slave's body, appearance, habits, and attitudes in accordance with Master's desires.
  8. Slave’s sole purpose is to please Master and she agrees to accept such punishment as he deems necessary when she fails to please him, her sole purpose in life.
  9. Slave renounces all rights to privacy or concealment from Master. This includes but is not limited to photography and video photography of slave, in any situation, to be used and displayed in any manner Master sees fit.
  10. Master has the right to tattoo or have tattooed, pierce or have pierced slave's body or to mark it in any other manner he shall deem appropriate.
  11. Slave agrees to accept any punishment Master decides to inflict. The form and extent of the punishment shall be at the Master's discretion. Slave enjoys the right to cry scream, or beg, but accepts the fact that these heartfelt expressions will not affect her treatment. Further, she accepts that if her Master tires of her noise, He may gag her or take other actions to silence her.
  12. This Slavery Contract is for all time and until eternity. There is no provision to terminate this contract.

I have read and fully understand this Slavery Contract in its entirety, and by my signature below agree to fully abide by its words and their spirit. I agree to serve Him to the best of my abilities. I agree that by signing below, that I am from herewith Master's Slave. I understand that I cannot withdraw from this Slavery Contract.

Signature: Becky

Master's Signature

I have read and fully understand this Slavery Contract in its entirety I agree to accept Slave as my property, body and possessions. I further understand that I must always put my desires above those of Slave and if I ever find that I cannot carry out my duty to impose my will on Slave, I shall sell her to someone who can. Slave will not be consulted in such sale.

Back
Top Bottom