Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Assassin's Creed (Group SRP)

BlackWingAngel

Super-Earth
Heyyo,

I was interested in beginning an Assassin's Creed roleplay. Not sure what the plot could be, but I want to stray from something other than the Assassin vs. Templar War, with a more sexual intent.

Feel free to propose any ideas to me. ^_^

-BWA.

Hmm instead of stabbing the 'victims' with blades... perhaps they stab them with something else?

More seriously, I would be interested in participating, I am open to just about any sort of role, so long as I am not dead within a few posts lol

And just like that, Sel gave me the idea I need... and it's not even related!

Three Assassins are given Recruits to train until they are ready for the trials of becoming true Assassins. However, admist the training, each Mentor and Recruit's relationship deepens to something more than just brotherly/sisterly love.

We can expand the plot beyond the graduation of the Recruits, having fun during missions and other moments.

What about a situation more like the animus user/handler one from the games. The assassins would be put through the training simulation (like the current multiplayer, I guess) under the supervision of handlers or more experienced assassins... perhaps with the option of the handlers tailoring the simulation and entering into it. This would solve the setting problem and let people get creative within their pairings, at least.

And a greater emphasis on seduction, infiltration, and poisoning as opposed to stabbing might be helpful. Say, the ultimate idea is to train someone to take advantage of the end of Brotherhood and get themselves involved with Desmond's group...

Back
Top Bottom