Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Obsessed (skydive78 & Jessylover)

S

skydive78

He was cold and wet and his muscles were cramping, his fingers were numb and had been for at least two hours. However he would stay, he'd stay as long as it took to get a glimpse of her. His name was James, and at 33 he was a made man. He had made a fortune early in life by starting a couple of wesites that he had then sold on for vast profit. he was just short of six feet tall and his body was toned and with dark italian looks he was tall(ish) dark, rich and handsome. Some would say he could have any girl he wanted, he knew that wasn't the case. He wanted this girl and so far he had failed, so far, but quiting wasn't his style. he had met her once at a charity event, he knew then he had to have her, he tried to talk to her but found it difficult to produce his usual patter and she was distracted. She was an actress, not an A list celebrity more of a tv actress from a few shows and some stage work, and all he knew for certain as she finally left the bar and headed straight for a waiting cab, was he wanted her madly. He got a few snaps in, she didn't even see him. james headed home to develop his new pictures and add them to hi s growing collection.

skydive78 said:
He was cold and wet and his muscles were cramping, his fingers were numb and had been for at least two hours. However he would stay, he'd stay as long as it took to get a glimpse of her. His name was James, and at 33 he was a made man. He had made a fortune early in life by starting a couple of wesites that he had then sold on for vast profit. he was just short of six feet tall and his body was toned and with dark italian looks he was tall(ish) dark, rich and handsome. Some would say he could have any girl he wanted, he knew that wasn't the case. He wanted this girl and so far he had failed, so far, but quiting wasn't his style. he had met her once at a charity event, he knew then he had to have her, he tried to talk to her but found it difficult to produce his usual patter and she was distracted. She was an actress, not an A list celebrity more of a tv actress from a few shows and some stage work, and all he knew for certain as she finally left the bar and headed straight for a waiting cab, was he wanted her madly. He got a few snaps in, she didn't even see him. james headed home to develop his new pictures and add them to hi s growing collection.

Jessica hardly remember James just another face with no name.With her career and the rent on her apartment she hardly had time for romance.

She climbed in the cab on her way home from the shoot. Not taking care to lock her door or even flip off the tv she collapsed onto her couch and took a nap in her third story apartment not the best house but still it was a place to stay.

James opened the door to Jessica's appartment building with the key he had 'borrowed' from a neighbour and up to her appartment. he could give her so much more than this if she'd let him! He found her door open and ws concerned for her safety, he'd be devestated if something happened to her. He found she was alright thankfully asleep on the sofa, he gently kissed her forehead and noted she was a little cold he fetched a blanket for her. he knew where she kept them he'd been here before. He covered her and switched of the tv, place the letter he had come to deliver on her counter where she'd find it and carefully closed the door behind him. He hoped she'd read it and understand how much he needed her.

She yawned and streched before she got up from the couch. A blanket? The tv off? She went to go get some breakfast and there it was on the counter. She shuddered when she saw it someone had been in her house. The one time she didn't lock her door. She didn't feel like anything else had changed , so she grabbed the letter and sat down on her couch then slowly she slid open the letter to see what it ment...

it read
'My dearest Jessica, I can only appologise for introducing myself this way but i wanted to be sure you'd hear me out and this seemed the best way. You are the most beautiful amazing creature i have set eyes on, i am your biggest fan and i love you dearly. I dont want your things, fame or money because i myself am very rich and i could give you everything. I have enclosed a photograph of myself so you can see me because i know we should be together be ause i need and want you so badly. I've left a cell phone number for when you want to talk to me. I just know i'll see you soon you're my world. James.

Back
Top Bottom