Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Sweethearts-It's a small world! (Wolvenrogue and Bigbootbitch)

She snuggled into his body, seeing him pull the box of tissues and she laughed softly over to him. She smiled and closed her eyes, listening to his words and she felt the kiss behind her ear and it seemed to just make her shiver a bit. "I love you too.." She said softly and looked over to him. She smiled and her head rested against his shoulder again just before his hand slid into her robe and against the shirt that he had given her to wear for now. Until carol could bring her things over here and she could get dressed properly.

Though she smiled, enjoying his hands upon her. It was gentle and loving and she had missed his touch, his kiss the way he held her. She as well was aching for him, she wanted to feel him making love to her. The feel of making love was now unknown to her, she hadn't know that love for over a year now as John had repeatedly raped and beaten her. Though she looked up to him and she looked up to him and she smiled as she kissed his cheek softly. Her hand moved to slide around his chest to rest against his side. She knew she was still in pain and as much as she wanted to just hold him and make love, make up she knew it would hurt and would need to wait.

Bob was grateful she didn't pull away, but also didn't feel encouraged to continue so he just held her giving her time and space. He knew she was delicate now and didn't want to push her. There was a knock at the door. Bob got up to answer it. It was Carole with her belongings. Bob made Aislynn stay put while he and Carole carried them in and put them in the spare bedroom.

He invited Carole to stay for lunch, but she begged giving Bob a look. "you don't want me here!" she said as the stood in the spare room. "Who is she to you anyway? You look like a lovesick teenager. She said laughing quietly, I've never seen you like this. "My high school sweetheart, My one true love. so yeah, I've got it bad." "no! your kidding! no wonder! Your secret is safe with me babe." She kissed him hard on the lips. "just thought I'd get that in Bob, now that your taken, or will be!"

Bob and Carole came out of the room and Carole said "Good luck Aislynn!, Gotta go, ! see ya later Bob!" She laid the key on the counter and left. Bob took Aislynn in her room and helped her to unpack. "Are you ok? " he asked. "I mean really ok?" He sat on the bed and refolded clothes while he listened.

Aislyn sat on the couch, holding the blanket to her body and she watched as Carole and Bob carried her stuff in. After a moment she watched Carole leave and she ndoded her head, "Thank you." She said softly and she stood up from the couch and entered the spare room and heard his question. She shrugged her shoulder, "I don't know. I suppose so. I mean.. yes I'm okay. Better than I use to be with John. But I'm still just.. I don't know." She said softly and shook her head.

She was folding her clothes as well, putting them into the dresser and then hanging her nicer clothing. She looked over to him and she sighed as she walked over and she pressed herself up to him. Her head against his chest and into the crick of his neck. "I'm better now.." She said softly and she looked up to him, her hands touching his sides and she closed her eyes for a moment. She breathed in before she looked up and leaned up slightly as she pressed her lips against his gently. Enough to where he could pull back if he didn't want it. but as well, enough to where it didn't hurt her split lip but she didn't care right now.

Bob wrapped her in his arms and returned the kiss, being gentle, but not so much that he left any doubt as to his intentions. he broke the kiss, but just as quickly started another, and another. one hand in the small of her back. the other a bit lower outside the thin shirt. He didn't pull away at all. He wanted her and he wanted her to know it. He finally broke the kiss to say "I love you. I want you back"

Bob sat on the bed and pulled her into his lap. He looked deep in her eyes. "I'll do what ever it takes to get you back, anything at all" They sat staring deep into each others eyes for several minutes. The silence growing thick with emotion. Bob kept control but only barely. He loved her so much he wanted nothing else. He ran his fingers through her beautiful brown curls, and waited for her to break the silence.

Just then she felt his arms wrapping around her and she sighed, the weight of stress rolling off of her shoulders and she leaned up into the kiss. Wincing slightly as their lips pressed against her stitches but she fought through the slight pain. Her hand slid up to touch his cheek gently. Though the kiss was broke and she breathed in softly and llooked up to him with a smile and a soft blush upon her cheeks. "I love you too. I want you back too." She said softly and sat down onto his lap.

She looked into his eyes and she closed her eyes for a moment. Her forehead pressing against his and she swallowed. "Just.. never let me go." She said and she smiled to him. "Show each other that we love each other." she nodded her head and she re-opened her eyes and she kissed his lips again. She knew she'd have to get a lawyer and soon to get divorced from John.

Bob returned her kiss and his hand moved to her knee, then slowly pushed back the shirt as it moved up her thigh. Her smooth soft skin felt so good under his hand. His passion was running away with him. He looked in her eyes and asked "Is this alright?" he asked. He waited for her.

She felt him return the kiss and she breathed in softly. Though she felt her cheeks flush as his hand pushed her shirt up as his hand slid up her thigh. She touched his cheek and she breathed in softly. She swallowed and heard his question and she smiled. She bit her bottom lip and she looked into his eyes. After a moment she nodded her head slowly, she knew she should wait but she wanted to bring their passion back.

She nodded her head again, "Yes." She answered with a smile and she ksised his lips, her arms moving to wrap around his neck as she pulled him into her and she breathed in lightly.

His hand moved up her thigh and then around the curve of her hip his hand now caressing her soft but firm ass, he continued to kiss her as his other hand found her bare breast, cupping it from behind. He rolled her nipple in his fingers and kissed her neck. His cock grew stiff within the gym shorts he was wearing. They were thin and he wore nothing under them, with the shirt pulled up there was little between them. As his cock grew, it extended out the leg of his shorts and against her bare thighs.

he laid back on the bed and pulled her on top of him pulling the shirt high up her back. His hands holding her ass as his cock lodged between her thighs. "Oh Aislynn. I have missed this so much, How did I live without you so long" he said. He lifted off the shirt over her head and disentangled himself from his shorts. they were now naked and streached out on the bead she on his chest.

She smiled and looked over to him, breathing in softly as she gasped while he pinched and rolled her nipples. She bit his bottom lip and she touched his cheek. She smiled and felt him pull her shirt up, rising her arms so he could pull it off. She blushed as they both now lay naked on the bed and she looked down to him. "I've missed you so much too.." She said softly and she sighed, kissing his lips again and she felt his cock between her thighs.

She blushed and and she looked into his eyes. She kissed his lips, her body was beautiful just like when they first were together in highschool. Though it was slightly covered in healing bruises and new bruises that had been just slapped upon her body. She looked down and closed her eyes.

There was a loud crash and the sound of splintering wood. Bob grabbed his gun instinctively from the nightstand (he kept one in every room and rolled them onto the floor. He pushed her under the bed and whispered "Quiet!" they heard footsteps in the kitchen as Bob crept into the hall. She heard three gunshots and a loud groan and a thud on the floor. "Its alright," he said to Aislynn, "you can come out" As she crawled out Bob handed her the shirt she had been wearing and pulled his gym shorts back on. He walked her to the living room where a large man lay bleeding. call 911 he said handing Aislyn the phone.

He pulled the man's wallet from his pocket and found John's business card. I don't think you'll have to worry about John after this he said. This will send him up for a long time. They heard footsteps and Bob pushed Aislynn back in the hallway. "Bob! its Carole" officer Smith announced herself. "for God's sake don't shoot me!" "Were alright but he's a bit worse for wear., I found her husbands business card in his wallet." Carole frisked him and found a silenced nine milimeter automatic pistol. She knew this man was a hired gun. Bob helped her cuff him and they waited for the paramedics, Aislynn sat shivering in Bob;s strong arms.

She leaned down to kiss his lips gently though she gasped as she heard the footsteps as well. She grunted out as she hit the floor with him, groaning ou in pain as he pushed her under the bed. She looked under the bed, she could hear some scuffling a bit before three gun shots. She gasped, covering her ears and she closed her eyes each time a shot was heard. After a moment she heard Bobs voice and she slid out from under the bed. Grabbing her robe she slid it over her body.

She walked out and covered her mouth, "Oh god.. I.. I know him." She said and pointed to the man who was cuffed. She saw him glaring towards her, as he was shoved out of the house. "My husband works with him.. " she said and she shook her head a bit. She rubbed the back of her head and she swallowed. "He.. was such a nice guy.. when I was there." She said and breathed in. "He always tried to get me alone without john though.." She said and swallowed, did he hire the guy to kill her?

Bob picked her up and carried her back to his bedroom. He pulled down the covers. "Wait for me sweety" he said, I have a mess to clean up. He tucked her in securely and went back to the kitchen and cleaned up the blood. He closed the shattered door and and nailed it shut. He would have it fixed tomorrow, but for now they both needed some rest. He was glad he had been there. The man was a hired killer.

Bob walked back down to his room, laid his gun on the nightstand, stripped off his shorts, and climbed into bed. Slowly, gently he slipped the robe and tee shirt from her body, and held her close. He kissed her like it was the first kiss, long and deep with great passion. They entwined their legs. trying to maximize the contact between them. 3 years of waiting was driving their passion.

She breathed in as he picked her up and she looked up to him as he set her down onto his bed. She nodded her head and she laid under the blanket and held one of the pillows close to her body. After about ten minutes of cleaning up and fixing the door. She watched him come in as he stripped himself of his shorts. Climbing in with her she pulled her robe and shirt off as she held him close.

She ran her fingers up into the back of his hair as their lips pressed together deeply, passionately. she sighed lightly, it had been a while since she had been held and kissed passionately, lovingly. She smiled as their legs laced together, no space between them and she swallowed as her fingers caressed his chest and sides gently.

Bob's cock hardened quickly against her belly. This was his love and this was their time. He explored her body with his lips kissing her shoulders, the tops of her breasts and then her nipples. suckling each one until it stiffened. His hard cock was now trapped between her thighs. kissing his way back to her lips, it met her pussy as his lips met hers in perfect synchrony. He rolled her on her back and knelt between her thighs, His body ached for her. He kissed her breasts again and then leaning forward pressed the tip of his cock against her legs parted giving him access and he felt his head slip in with a slight pop. She was unbelievably tight. As he kissed her lovingly he slowly inch by inch gave himself fully to her, finally meeting her ass with his balls. He laid there like that a moment letting her adjust and then began a slow and Rithymic thrusting, each thrust quicker and harder than the last.

She looked up to him as he rolled them over, groaning slightly and she kissed his lips back gently and she closed her eyes though she gasped just as he pushed into her with a pop. She groaned and her fingertips pressed into his back, holding him closer to her. After a moment of getting use to him he began to thrust in and out of her. She moaned softly and leaned up into his kiss and she sighed. Her thighs moving to press against his hips as they became one again, she never thought this day would ever happen and she caressed his cheek and neck as they began to make love to one another again. "A-ah.. I.. I love you." She whispered up to him into his mouth.

The tension built slowly between them. Bob could feel her body clutching at his. His cock began to swell and throb. "Oh my dear love. MY Aislynn!" His whole body stiffened and he thrust deep within her. The peak of passion was reached, a place he had wanted since they left for college. "I love you Aislynn" he cried as he let go and his body spasmed ans he released his semen deep inside her. Le looked in her eyes. They were sparkling and clear and met his.

She gasped as they continued to make love to one another, after a while she cried out with him as she orgasmed with him. She gasped and she looked up into his eyes. She swallowed and touched his cheek. It had been so long since she had pure, loving, gentle sex with anyone. John was rough, made her bleed and always talked dirty to her. Calling her a dirty slut and sure making her feel like one. She smiled, she was glad that she was back with Bob and she sighed, kissing his lips softly and she caressed his cheek and she cuddled up to him.

Knowing he was heavy on her sore body, he rolled again pulling her on top of him but staying deep inside her. He smiled, and playfully tickled her soft skin. " That was incredible" he said. Suddenly he realize it was nearly 6PM and they had skipped lunch. "Are you hungry my dear?" he asked " I'm starved," he said without waiting for answer. "You like burgers? I make a mean one. come on, we can make love in the kitchen if your still horny he said laughing. He helped her off of him and carried her naked in to the kitchen and set her on the counter. he took out some burger and while he formed the patties he licked and sucked her nipples. He set out plates and condiments and spiced the burgers. While the burgers cooked, he pulled up a stool in front of her, looked up into her eyes and said "Mind if I have a little appetizer?" With that he started to spread he legs and extend his tongue.

She rolled over with him and she looked down to him and she gave a light laugh as he tickled her skin. She smiled softly and nodded her head, agreeing with him. Though she smiled, "I'm starving." she said and slowly climbed off of him with a slight groan. She followed him out of the room and into the kitchen. He set her down onto the counter and she watched him. She smiled softly to him as he began to make the patties. She blushed deeply as he sucked and licked her nipples while he did so. But while he cooked the burgers she gasped just as she felt his lips pressing against her womanhood and she moaned softly to him. Her fingers touching the back of his head and she breathed in sharply, closing her eyes.

Bob licked at her slit and socked on her clit. she was wet and salty sweet from their love making. he held her ass in his hands as extended his tongue and tickled her insides. Her laugh made him smile. He wanted her to be happy and at peace, and at least in some measure, she seemed to be. He couldn't erase the bad memories she had, but he certainly wanted to replace them. For now he would pamper her, and make her feel loved. He gave her clit a final kiss and turned to take care of he burgers. He turned them, added some spice and then returned to his love.

He stepped between her thighs and and kissed her. His cock was now hard again, and bobbing against her pussy. His chest just brushed her nipples, and he kissed her neck. The smell of the burgers made him hungy, but Aislynn had him famished.

She groaned and blushed, biting her bottom lip as he licked her slit and sucked on her clit. She graoned and she panted as her head tilted back. Though after a moment he pulled back to flip the burgers and then she felt his lips against her own. She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. She pulled him in close and she sighed softly, her thighs pressing against his hips. Feeling the head of his cock brushing against her slit and she closed her eyes, tilting her head to the side once he kissed her neck.

She smiled and clung onto him, holding him close as she gently kissed his shoulder as her fingers ran up and down his back slowly and she slid her lips up against his ear. She smiled softly and swallowed as she could smell the burgers and she pulled back to slowly look to him.

He scooped her off the counter and held her ass in his hands and lowered her onto his stiff cock. her legs wrapped around his back. and he walked across the kitchen to retrieve the burgers as he allowed her to slide slowly up and down his shaft. He was having trouble concentrating but managed to assemble the burgers while kissing her and fucked at the same time. He laughed softly into her mouth, their eyes shining.

Bob pulled up a stool and while their bodies rocked together in perfect rhythym, they fed each other. never had he ever had such a sensual dinner. Bob poured a large glass of wine and they shared it.

She felt him pull her off the counter and she gasped as he slid her down onto his cock again. She blushed and groaned as she wrapped her arms around his neck as they walked over to the stool. She groaned against him as they thrusted against one another. She had never done this before, having made love and ate at the same time. It was a bit awkward but then again she really was enjoying it. She groaned as they fed each other.

Occasionally kissing his lips deeply. She looked over just as he began to pour a large glass of wine, sharing it between each other. After feeding each other she kept her arms around his neck and her forehead against his as she breathed in and out, moaning heavily.

Their bodies moved in complete synchrony each trusting to the other in smooth undulations. She was pinned to him by his large stiff cock and was wrapped around him tightly. Their bodies writhed together as one. The heat of their passion rose quickly between them and they were wet with sweat from the exertions of their lovemaking. He grew very near to his release and kissed her with an all-consuming passion. A loud groan escaped his lips and his cock throbbed as he filled Aislynn with a second dose of his seed He held her close then picked her up still impled and carried her to the bathroom. He turned on the water and let it warm then carried her in underthe stream, where they kissed passionately.

Though before she knew it, she felt him pick her up again and she gasped. Her legs wrapped around his waist, her fingers running up through his hair and she sighed. Feeling the water from the shower pouring out just as they stepped into the stream of the water. She breathed in lightly as she kept her legs around him. Their lips pressed together passionately still, her fingers running along his slick skin from the water and she slowly pulled from the kiss for a moment before kissing his lips again. She moaned softly, she couldn't remember the last time that she had felt this good, this happy with someone. Not afraid of having sex, she clutched onto him as she continued to grind against him and she groaned softly as she knew that she was growing closer.

Back
Top Bottom