Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lady Isabella's School for Sluts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesecake

Star
"Welcome to Lady Isabella Saint-Germain's Private School for Proper Young Women.
I personally promise you that we will turn your little trouble maker in to a wonderful
woman you can be proud of. Here, she will learn good housekeeping skills, receive a
fine education and become an obedient whore. Yes, I understand that the term
'whore' may carry a negative meaning yet I assure you that there is no finer way for a
woman to behave than to whore herself off to any man she meets. It is only polite!"

"Our students are required to wear our school uniform, which we are rather strict about.
High heels are compulsory, and should be a minimum of 4". Girls are given the choice of
earing socks, stockings or tights. Underwear is forbidden."

"Thank you for choose Lady Isabella Saint-Germain's Private School for
Proper Young Woman, and I wish our girls good luck for the next year."

-----
Profiles
Rules
No God-Modding
No Superpowers
No Fun. Well. Okay. Have fun.​

"Ummphh!"

Spank.

"Ummphh!"

Spank.

"Mmmmmphhh!"

The gloved-hand of the headmistress picked up a repetitive rhythm as it continued to smack the rear of Miss Holly Campbell, a relatively new student in her school. Isabella found that an effective way to discipline a girl was to bend her over her knee, lift up her skirt and spank her like a naughty child until her ass was burning hot. The young girl tried to speak, but Isabella had buckled a ball gag in her mouth, preventing any audible words to come out.

"Oh... I'm no where near finished yet, dear." The headmistress said, just as someone knocked on the door.

Emilia sighed, as she walked down the hall, towards the direction she was given. She did not at all approve of her current situation. Her father hadn't told her, why exactly she was sent to this school, he just seemed really sure this would be the place to 'change' her. She kept telling him over and over, that she didn't want to change. Without a mother to 'guide' her, she never felt like the woman he wanted her to be. But apparently, this place would make the difference. She doubted it.
Her eyes drifted down the ridiculas outfit she was forced to wear, and the fairly ripped stockings she wore. She had ripped those, at least able to chose something for herself. And no underwear? In her mind, this was incredibly stupid.. What good, would that ever do? She rolled her eyes, loosening the tie a bit more, so it hang more relaxed on her chest. A 'proper' woman, with a tie? She rolled her eyes again, as she stopped in front of the door she had been directed to, knocking it a few times, as she lent against the doorway. "Lady Isabella?!" She called, itching her cheek with her black nails as she rolled her eyes.

"Come in!" Called a voice from behind the brown door, a golden plaque with "Headmistress" engraved in an old-fashioned font. Even when the young woman came to her door, Isabella continued with Holly's discipline. After all... it was a common sight to see a student being spanked hard, although for new students it could be quite an alarming thing to see. "Take a seat Ms. Erickson." The headmistress spoke, nodding over towards three chairs against one side of her office.

Holly looked up as the new girl came in to the room, pleading towards her with a pathetic, embarrassed look in her eyes. But what could this new girl do? Not like she could stop Lady Isabella... the headmistress (and the teachers) were allowed to do anything they wanted to the students. They claimed it was 'to make them in to better women' but Holly was certain that some of them just took great pleasure in humiliating and fucking each and every girl in a school uniform.

Emilie pushed away from the doorway, turning the door handle, to enter the office with a silent sigh. "Thanks M..." Her words where interrupted, as she saw the Headmistress, and what she was doing. her brows rose, and she froze in place as her jaw dropped slightly. However, it didn't take many seconds of astonishment, before her eyes where shot away in disgust.
"Erh.. Couldn't you at least.. Finish.. What ever it is you two are doing, before I entered?" She said with a defiant voice, shaking her head as she walked towards the chairs with a silent sneer. What the hell was this? Was that even legal, for a teacher to strike a student anymore? She couldn't imagine it was allowed. Seemed wrong. Very wrong... As she sat down, she was about to spread her legs slightly more then normal, to sit more relaxed, but remembered what she was wearing, rolling her eyes as she crossed one leg over to other, sitting back with her arms crossed in front of herself. Her eyes had noticed the woman over the Headmistress' leg's expression, but even if she could do something about it, she probably wouldn't. There had to be a reeeally good reason for this, so she wasn't about to interrupt.
"I was told to come here... But isn't 'that' urgent.." She said, not really interested in staying, to watch more of this scene.

Eventually, Holly's spanking was over. She knew that there was no way she was going to be able to sit down on anything for at least a week after this, but who was she kidding? As soon as she went back to class, the teacher would expect her to sit her pretty red-cheeks down on a seat (and on to one of those dildo chairs, as well) and stay there without making a sound. Isabella pulled her away from her lap and unbuckled the ball gag in her mouth, tossing it to one side. "Well, you can return to class now Ms. Campbell." The young woman nodded, and hurried out of the room, not even daring to look at the other student.

"Well... Ms... Erickson." The headmistress began, patting the spot on her lap where Holly had just been. "Over you come." She ordered casually, as if it were a normal request. Which in this place, it was. Isabella straightened and pushed down her knee-length grey skirt (she wore a matching jacket) down her legs, fixing it after having the previous student on it for so long. "Well what are you waiting for? Come over so you can get spanked!"

Iris walked quickly down the hallway, little clicks of her heels echoing as she excitedly made her way to the headmistress' office. The ever devoted student had just come back from lunch after a morning filled with classes and... well, ONE brief excursion with another of the illustrious academy's students. Clutching her notebook with one arm, she took a moment to straighten her snug uniform before walking up to the headmistress' door. Noticing another girl was standing in it, she stepped past the girl into the office. "Good morning headmistress!" she proclaimed with a gleeful tone to her voice. She gave a little bow before eyeing the other two girls, one who had just received a spanking and one who was about to.

"Headmistress." she chimed, with almost a bit TOO much enthusiasm. She smiled, "don't strain yourself ma'am. We wouldn't want your hand to get sore." she said, eyeing up Emilia and Holly. "If... you wish, headmistress, I could take over for you, either performing Emilia's spanking or perhaps continuing the new girl's lesson?" The newer girl might not know Iris' zeal for... student involvement, but it didn't take long for them to hear of her rather sordid reputation.

Isabella heard her favourite student come in to her office and smiled back at her. A smile which differed from the one she would give most others in the school. It was almost... genuine, rather than the forced ones that the normal students would receive. "What kind of headmistress would I be if my hand got too sore to spank a whore's ass?" She asked. "If you would like to help, then I'm sure you could continue the new girl's lesson." Isabella suggested, rolling her eyes over towards Emilia to see if she was going to come over and do what she was asked.

By this point, Holly had stopped outside of the office and was lifting up her skirt, pushing down her tights (they were crotchless, which was a rule requirement if she chose to wear tights instead of stockings or socks) to check and see just how bad her rear actually was. She closed her eyes, preparing for the worst as she put one finger tip against the skin. She almost yelped.

She eyed Emilia up and was about to pull the girl off somewhere down the hall when she looked out the doorway and saw Holly lifting up her skirt. "Actually... Headmistress... I'm not qualified to educate this girl all by myself." she said, gesturing to Emilia. Even though it was an excuse to go after Holly, it sounded like she believed what she said. "I think I'm more suited to... follow up." she said, giving the headmistress a smile that lasted just a little too long before exiting the office and coming up behind Holly.

She considered giving Holly a slap on the ass, but the girl was new enough not to know her reputation and she'd rather surprise her. "So, the headmistress gave it to you rough, huh?" she asked, giving her a friendly pat on the back. She let her hand linger as she continued. "It's okay. Just do what I do and play nice to stay under her radar." She almost giggled at the lie, but kept it in. "Come on. You want to see a good place to relax and blow off steam when she gives it to you rough?" she asked, playing the encouraging ally as she grabbed the sleeve of Holly's uniform and began gently tugging her along behind her.

After pulling her tights back up, Holly was thankful that Iris had came along, as she was glad there was at least someone in this building that could be counted as a friend. Or at least helpful in times like this. Though Holly would soon be in for a horrible surprise when she discovered that this girl was nearly as bad as the headmistress when it came to degrading the women in here. Stupidly, Holly allowed Iris to take her where ever she wanted to go.

"My name's Holly..." She said, trying to keep up with her, looking down at her feet to make sure she didn't trip up in her 6" high heels. The shoes had been provided by the school, but they were oh-so-conveniently out of 4" and 5" heels in her size. The only ones they had were black 6" ones with a strap that went across the top of her foot. They were nice, she had to admit, and she guessed she would eventually get used to them. "Where are we going?"

"Oh, it'll be a surprise!" she said cheerfully, almost sweetly. She strengthened her grip on Holly's sleeve and upped the pace of her step, eager to reach their destination. She rounded a corner and walked quickly through a courtyard. A few students looked up, realizing what was about to take place. A few got up after they were out of eyesight and followed, eager to hear, if Iris wouldn't let them watch, although more left, blushing. The ones who left were the ones who'd been through this. Finally reaching her destination, Iris opened a door and led Holly down a short hallway to the steamy locker room.

"Well? This is it!" She said, letting Holly go and innocuously leading her into the room. She looked up, noting where the hook hanging from the ceiling was. Although most of the staff approved of Iris attaching the hook to the ceiling, she'd officially been punished by the headmistress for it. She bit her lip and smiled for a moment, thinking about the punishment she'd received. Walking over to her locker, she undid the lock and quietly pulled something out of it before walking over to Holly. "Now. Let's see.. .your locker is.." she walked behind Holly, as if looking for her locker, before turning quickly and grabbing the unsuspecting girl's hands. She lifted them over her head and slipped something around her wrists before throwing something over the hook.

Holly now found herself in a special pair of cuffs with an adjustable fiber rope connecting them. Before she had a chance to pull them off of the hook, Iris reached up and pushed one of the buttons on the rope, tightening it and pulling Holly's hands up. Before she'd have a chance to react, the cuffs would pull her arms up to the point that her heels barely reached the ground, forcing her to stretch just to keep from resorting to standing on her toes. Taking a step back to admire her captive, Iris giggled. "Oh, you're SO innocent! This is going to be so much fun!" she exclaimed as she ran back to her locker, beginning to dig out a myriad of toys and accessories.

Holly had been so stupid, letting this girl lead her blindly through the school towards the locker room. She should have known that it was going to happen, the way she was so friendly to the headmistress. No one was that friendly! Predictably, she struggled. Even with her hands stretching upwards, she still wrestled to attempt to break free. But she was having no luck. Iris had her where she wanted, and Holly couldn't do a damn thing about it.

Well... she could. She could shout. Make noise. Hope that one of the teachers came down, and put a stop to it. Or even another student. Stand up to this wild girl, and pull Holly down. But no one came. Yet the bound girl refused to stop shouting, stop pleading for someone to come and help her. That's when she realised she was sounding pathetic, and had been shy enough. In her 'old' life, she was a tough-talking bitch who got what she wanted. It was about time she started acting like the old Holly again.

"What you going to do, huh? Try and make the headmistress proud? Little teacher's pet, that's what you are. I know your type!" She growled, her eyebrows pointing downwards and showing hate in her eyes. "You just wait 'til I get down from here. You'll be sorry you did this to me." Holly snapped, refusing to stop talking and continued to shout for someone to come.

Iris was busy getting out some toys and laying them out when she slowly looked up, hearing Holly snarling at her. She stood up, although not before grabbing two small things. "Well..." she said with a smile. "I was going to let you off easy... But unfortunately for you." she said, walking up close to Holly and looking her in the eye, moving close enough that their breasts just barely brushed each other through the uniforms. "I REALLY like it when they're feisty." she said with a smirk, leaning and giving Holly a hard kiss on the mouth before walking over to the double doors. "Sorry kids." she said. "This one needs a little... PRIVATE time before I'm ready to take her in public...." she said, giving some of them a wink. "Don't worry... I'll bring her out for some public display... eventually." she said before closing the locker room door and using one of the privacy locks.

Slowly walking back to Holly, she giggled. "You should consider yourself lucky... I don't usually go for privacy... But even I'M going to be a little embarrassed by the things I'm going to do to you..... But first thing's first...." she sped her pace up, reaching Holly and quickly pulling her skirt up. She revealed one of the two things she'd pulled from the pile was a riding crop. Even if Holly couldn't see behind her to know what it was, she would be able to guess when Iris began playfully whipping the small crop against her still tender backside. taking care to work her upper legs every one or two smacks. "If you apologize RIGHT now, I might even go easy on you" she said, keeping a firm grip on the belt of the skirt to hold Holly still for the crop.

She was taken aback by the kiss, but that was probably going to be the last 'nice' surprise she would be getting for a while. With the door locked, and privacy returned, there was a sudden chill down Holly's back which caused her to spasm slightly. She soon discovered what actually caused it, as the soft tickling of something against red raw skin snapped her back to reality.

The girl was in pain. The recent spank had made the surface area a million times more sensitive. Even the tights and skirt caused a level of discomfort she had never experienced before. How could someone smack someone of her age like they were a little kid?! No. Correction. How could someone WHIP a girl of Holly's age? "Uhh! N-no!" Holly looked up towards the ceiling, and closed her eyes. Her teeth gritted tightly together, bracing herself for further torment and humiliation. "Y-you w-w-won't..."

She gave her one more extra hard whipping, before stopping and putting down the crop, picking up the other item she'd gotten out of the pile. "I will!" she said with a singsong tone in her voice, already enjoying herself. The other item was an exacto knife. She very deftly, showing a lot of practice, began cutting into and ripping off Holly's uniform. "Let's see how much you're actually wearing under there." she teased as she cut and ripped the last of the uniform away. Other then tiny nicks, she made sure not to damage Holly's skin. She liked soft skin. No need to ruin something beautiful. Ripping away the last shreds, she found the girl in tights and a bra. "Ooh... Let's just..." she grabbed the tights and ripped them off. Now, Holly was in nothing but a bra and her 6 inch boots. "You know what you look like Holly? A whore... and it's time to make sure you act like one." she said, parroting the headmistress.

Going back to her pile of fun things, she brought back a few of them. Reaching up, Holly would notice one was a clasp, which Iris put on the hook and locked on there. Now she could lower it without fear of Holly getting loose. But that wasn't here and now. First she had to make sure Holly understood just how much trouble she was in. She reached down into the small pile and picked up a rather thick little toy and held it up, tapping it against Holly's face. "Do you know where this is going Holly?" she asked with a smirk. She didn't wait for her to answer. "Let's hope it isn't too sore..." she teased before moving behind the girl. Making sure to lube up the toy and her victim, she gave Holly a few playful thwacks across the backside with the dildo before slowly, but firmly, pushing it inside of her. There was enough lube that it would slide in easily enough, but that wouldn't stop it from stinging against her already sore skin.

With the last snap of the whip, one of Holly's legs sprung up. Already, she couldn't go on. The previous discomfort from the spanking was bad enough, but she had just suffered through being whipped. And that wasn't the end of it. Holly had the face of a woman who had had enough, but unfortunately it didn't look like Iris was anywhere near started yet. With her uniform now gone from her body, she felt so naked. In fact, she had never felt so naked in her entire life. Usually, the only time she was like this was if she was underneath the covers or in a shower. Yet here she was... dangling from a hook on the ceiling, and in nothing but her bra and 6" heels in front of this... sadistic girl!

She looked like a whore. That's what she said. Iris would have noticed that when she said that to Holly, she gave a defeated nod of the head as if to agree that she looked like a whore. As if agreeing would somehow cause her to stop this punishment.
The dildo was the last straw. "No... NO! That won't fit in... ME!" She squealed, her knees buckling inwards as it slid inside of her. Holly's shoulders were aching, legs were tired and she just wanted to go to bed. Hell... she would gladly do maths than have to go through this, and Holly HATED maths.

Unfortunately for Holly, Iris hadn't even BEGUN to start with her. Deciding her plaything needed an accessory, she reached down and picked up a sleek black choker, fitting it around Holly's pretty neck and tightening it to fit just a LITTLE too tight, so it was uncomfortable. "Now... THAT is the same kind of shock collar they use on dogs... Every time you moan, squeak, scream or beg, it's going to give you a little shock..." she said, before smirking. "And unfortunately for you, I WILL make you beg..." she said before reaching down and pulling out the last toy for the first act of Holly's punishment. A strap on which, with the flick of a switch, began vibrating. Standing in front of Holly, she reached down and grabbed the still sore backs of her legs and pulled the girl's luscious thighs up and and tightly squeezing herself between them, holding her legs in the air. "Do NOT drop your legs, or I will make you sorry." she threatened with a smile, before reaching up and lowering the rope. With the rope no longer holding her taut and wrapped around Iris, Holly would have to bend forward to keep from slipping off of the girl. It also meant that when Iris began pounding her, it would make her breasts bounce just the way Iris liked.

She pushed the strap on in, the vibration rattling against Holly the entire way inside of her. She slowly pushed until she couldn't push any more. "Ooh... You sure can take a lot." she said, firmly gripping the back of Holly's thighs as she held the strap on inside of her. She looked up, an inch away from Holly, her hot breath seeping onto the helpless girl's neck. "Anything you want to say to me before I start?"

The shock collar brought a further sense of panic to the naive student, worried how painful the shocks were going to be. She was also worried of how many times it turned itself on, because she was sure making a lot of noises just now. Then came the strap-on. No. Anything but the strap-on. Holly's face went bright red... almost as red as her rear... at the prospect of being raped by... a woman. This had never happened to her before, yet neither had a lot of things this afternoon. Her legs were already beginning to shake again, struggling to keep her body in a position that wouldn't cause her to cause the shock collar to kick in.

The convulsing strap-on was wonderful. The feeling inside of her took away her concentration, and suddenly she was already losing track of where she was. The locker room was now a haze, her surroundings a mist of uncertainty. She didn't care, she was in a bliss of ecstasy. Holly's eyes closed, her lips pressed softly against her tormenter's cheek. "I'm... just a whore." She admitted, a hushed voice of defeat no doubt bringing a sense of victory to Iris.

She gave Holly a little smack across the face. "Do NOT even cave in.." she hissed, pulling the strap on out before forcefully pushing it back in. "I'm looking forward to breaking you WAY too much for it to be over this easy." she said, giving her another thrust. "Now look alive or I swear!" she said with a poke to Holly's stomach, "I'll keep you locked in my bathroom and we'll do this every night until you can't even orgasm when I'm not there." she said, with just a little bit of a grin as she began working into Holly at a steady rhythm. Hopefully that threat would put some fear in her. She pulled her legs up before roughly thrusting deeply into her, before pulling it out at an agonizingly slow rate, the vibration sure to drive the poor girl crazy before thrusting back in and repeating the process.

Professor Hart patrolled the hallways of Lady Isabella's school, his striking, sapphire-blue eyes scanning over the halls and the students as he passed. A hush followed him as conversations dropped off so the girls could give a respectful, and perhaps fearful, nod to the muscle-bound instructor. Even problem students avoided drawing his attention. Professor Hart was often difficult to predict. He commanded respect, and he was very particular about the rules. If he noted a minor violation, his response was to simply inform the student what she was doing wrong. Provided the girl responded in an agreeable manner, that would be all. But should he be witness to some major fault, or come upon a student who refused to take his 'advice', the claws came out, and he would tear into them. His massive body, combined with his exceptionally loud voice and lessons gleaned from boot camp instructors made unfavorable encounters with him terrifying. The offender would often walk away with bruises, shaken and drained by the experience. Whispers of these unfavorable encounters circulated for days.

Of course, these terrifying outbursts were supplemented with a sexual appetite that was almost predatory, and his teaching methods, which were no less depraved than any other teacher's. And, of course, detention. Detention run by Professor Hart was either one of two things. Either he was going to fuck your brains out for hour after hour, or you did something bad enough to warrant his private attentions. The pad of detention slips sat in his pocket, ready for use as he checked uniforms and ensured his students were remaining respectful.

That was when he noticed some sort of hubbub around the locker room...

Holly made a small noise when she was slapped, but kept the volume under control to stop herself from being shocked. This girl was definitely crazy, her threats of keeping her in her bathroom were probably very true, and unfortunately saying what she wanted to hear wasn't working. Holly had thought she wanted to hear her say she was a whore. She said it, yet Iris was still going. This torture just wasn't going to end.
Yet... calling it 'torture' was a strange word choice. The shuddering dildo tickled and teased her to no end, driving Holly almost mad to the point where her head was body was jerking in reaction to the vibrations.

The constant repetition of Iris's actions were soon sending Holly to her climatic finish. While she had been threatened to 'look alive', the bound woman did the opposite. She kept her eyelids down, and made little-to-no noise. To begin with, anyway. As she reached the finishing line, her moans began to pick up volume. Her quaking crotch felt like it had exploded. She nearly screamed when it happened. She had came... and she'd never felt more embarrassed...

Cheesecake said:
Eventually, Holly's spanking was over. She knew that there was no way she was going to be able to sit down on anything for at least a week after this, but who was she kidding? As soon as she went back to class, the teacher would expect her to sit her pretty red-cheeks down on a seat (and on to one of those dildo chairs, as well) and stay there without making a sound. Isabella pulled her away from her lap and unbuckled the ball gag in her mouth, tossing it to one side. "Well, you can return to class now Ms. Campbell." The young woman nodded, and hurried out of the room, not even daring to look at the other student.

"Well... Ms... Erickson." The headmistress began, patting the spot on her lap where Holly had just been. "Over you come." She ordered casually, as if it were a normal request. Which in this place, it was. Isabella straightened and pushed down her knee-length grey skirt (she wore a matching jacket) down her legs, fixing it after having the previous student on it for so long. "Well what are you waiting for? Come over so you can get spanked!"

Emilia's eyes had drifted back towards the spanking, as it neared it's end, shaking her head slowly, with a silent sigh. What the hell was going on? And as her name was stated, she looked towards the Headmistress. As she seemed to hint she wanted her over, tapping her knee as if she wanted to give her the same 'punishment' Emilia's eyes widened slightly. Emilia was about to shun the idea, but was saved by a teacher entering the room, and she instead turned silent. Her brows where still widened with surprise, fearing the moment the other teacher would leave. And as soon as it did, Emilia shook her head.
"Nooo no no... Ladt Isabella. I'm not into that stuff, and I can hardly've done something punishable already.. You just.. Keep that hand to yourself for a while, hm? I only really came to hear, where I'm suposed to go next.. So please... Just tell me that, so I can get the hell out of here..." She said with defiant tone in her voice, looking away from the Headmistress as she spoke.

Admiral Squish said:
Professor Hart patrolled the hallways of Lady Isabella's school, his striking, sapphire-blue eyes scanning over the halls and the students as he passed. A hush followed him as conversations dropped off so the girls could give a respectful, and perhaps fearful, nod to the muscle-bound instructor. Even problem students avoided drawing his attention. Professor Hart was often difficult to predict. He commanded respect, and he was very particular about the rules. If he noted a minor violation, his response was to simply inform the student what she was doing wrong. Provided the girl responded in an agreeable manner, that would be all. But should he be witness to some major fault, or come upon a student who refused to take his 'advice', the claws came out, and he would tear into them. His massive body, combined with his exceptionally loud voice and lessons gleaned from boot camp instructors made unfavorable encounters with him terrifying. The offender would often walk away with bruises, shaken and drained by the experience. Whispers of these unfavorable encounters circulated for days.

Of course, these terrifying outbursts were supplemented with a sexual appetite that was almost predatory, and his teaching methods, which were no less depraved than any other teacher's. And, of course, detention. Detention run by Professor Hart was either one of two things. Either he was going to fuck your brains out for hour after hour, or you did something bad enough to warrant his private attentions. The pad of detention slips sat in his pocket, ready for use as he checked uniforms and ensured his students were remaining respectful.

That was when he noticed some sort of hubbub around the locker room...

Ophelia rose a brow, as she was about to pass the locker room. She saw several other student's, seamingly that by their costumes, staring towards the locker room, as if those screams and sounds from in there, was an interest of theirs. Ophelia rolled her eyes and checked her nails once again, slowly shaking her head at peoples reactions. What ever two people was doing in there, was their business. Even though it did sound quite kinky. What kind of school was this anyway? Ophelia hadn't been told by her mother, exactly where she was going, all she knew was why. Her mother wanted her to be a 'Lady', and stop being a defiant brat. Ophelia hardly expected that'd be possible. Her eyes drifted to the many students standing by the door, shaking her head with a silent sigh as she looked forward again. Her left brow rose slightly, as she saw the first male of the premises. She hadn't seen any before him. He was rather attractive. How ever intimidating. Yet in her mind, intimidating was exciting. But he was a teacher, and possibly dull beyond belief, yet she still needed directions towards the Headmistress' office. And she might as well as what the fuzz in the locker room was about. She walked towards the Professor, nodding a single time.
"Excuse me.. Could you direct me towards the.. Erh.. Headmistress' office?" She didn't approve much, of calling someone 'Mistress'. Seemed degrading to do so, and she made that very clear in her voice and tone. She pushed her blonde locks behind her ear, shaking the mane slightly as her eyes drifted towards the Locker room, with a raised brow once again, before looking back to the Professor.

ForeverMischievous said:
Emilia's eyes had drifted back towards the spanking, as it neared it's end, shaking her head slowly, with a silent sigh. What the hell was going on? And as her name was stated, she looked towards the Headmistress. As she seemed to hint she wanted her over, tapping her knee as if she wanted to give her the same 'punishment' Emilia's eyes widened slightly. Emilia was about to shun the idea, but was saved by a teacher entering the room, and she instead turned silent. Her brows where still widened with surprise, fearing the moment the other teacher would leave. And as soon as it did, Emilia shook her head.
"Nooo no no... Ladt Isabella. I'm not into that stuff, and I can hardly've done something punishable already.. You just.. Keep that hand to yourself for a while, hm? I only really came to hear, where I'm suposed to go next.. So please... Just tell me that, so I can get the hell out of here..." She said with defiant tone in her voice, looking away from the Headmistress as she spoke.

Isabella did not look impressed when Emilia refused to do as she was asked. She would learn soon enough that when the headmistress asked you to do something, then it was something that had to be done. There was no negotiations, it was an order. And failing to do what she asked would result in serious (and uncomfortable) consequences. "I don't think you heard me right. I want you to bend over me lap." She said in a calm voice, patting one of her legs once again and giving her another chance to come over. "Spanking does not have to be a punishment, my dear. Sometimes, a couple of smacks does a whore the world of good." Isabella smiled.

Emilia's eyebrow slowly rose, at the unimpressed expression on Isabella's eyes, as she turned her attention back to the Headmistress. Her eyes where slowly narrowed, at the eyes she was sent. Did she actually expect her to come to her knee, and bend over like the other pathetic girl had done? She slowly shook her head, before the Headmistress began speaking. She grunted at the first remark, shaking her head and looking away. "Oh I heard you.. But I'm not about to do so, missy.. It's not my kind of th.." She was interrupted by the Headmistress' words, narrowing her eyes once again as they moved them back towards the Mistress. Her eyes where widened a bit, before she silently sneered. What was this? Was she even allowed to call her this? It seemed a fair bit too rough, to toss upon a student. What kind of school was this anyway?
"Luckily, I am not a whore then... What is this even, I'm pretty sure your not allowed to insinuate that.." She said with a defiant tone in her voice. She played as tough as she could, but something in Isabella's eyes, gave her the chills. Made her uncomfortable.

"Do you not understand why you are here?" Asked the Headmistress, as she began to rise from her seat. She had given Emilia a chance to come over and it would have all been forgotten about. But that chance had gone. Isabella now looked at her with frowning eyes, with a hint of disappointment in them. "I am allowed to say what ever I want, and do what ever I want. It's the rules of my school, Ms. Erickson. I gave you the chance to make it easy for yourself, but you decided to make it hard." By now, Isabella had approached the young student and stood a few feet away from her. Like the rules she made about the school uniform, Isabella too was in 5" high heeled ankle boots. She couldn't possibly expect to turn these girls in to whores if she didn't follow the same rules herself.

"Now... I think you need to be punished." She said, stroking her hair and suddenly grabbing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom