Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampiress and her Pet (Kiva10 and futakitty)

Alex began to moan as he fell against the woman whose lap he urinated upon. His small body began to cling to her when he felt her begin to go as well. To anyone else, this may seem weird as shit. To him, however, he was in heaven. "I can't believe... We are doing this..." he admitted, moaning when Rhian began pumping their cocks together, "G-God... I can... See why you're into this..." There was a small smile on his face as he felt her position his organ against her breast, ordering him to piss more.

With a small groan, Alex complied, spraying one last spurt against her chest before finally ceasing. His bladder was empty, but his manhood was still rock-hard... As was hers. Finally, she finished, leaving the two of them smelling strongly of urine. The boy was still in a daze when he felt his hips being lifted. A loud moan then followed the sounds of grunting when her organ was forced into his ass, using no lubricant aside from their piss. His small hands wrapped tight around her, his legs locking around her back. He began to bounce on her cock, leaning in to kiss the vampire on her lips. He was lost in the pleasure.

Rhian kissed him back deeply as he bounced so willingly on her cock. She loved it. She loved having him ride her like this. She moaned out loudly and arched her back a little bit as she wrapped her arms around his back. "That's it baby...harder...go faster..." she whispered, licking her lips as she pulled back, panting. "I'm so hard inside of you...can you feel how hard it is?" she whispered against his lips as she reached over and teased his nipples as he rode her.

Not wanting to sit down, she held onto his ass tightly as she stood up, holding him easily against her as she fucked his hole harder and harder, using gravity to bring him down on it. "Oh god..." she moaned as she placed one hand on the wall and the other held him against her while she fucked him. Then she moved to pin him against the wall to fuck him a little easier and faster.

The couple's moans filled the bathroom. Somehow, the had left the tub out onto the tile floor. Alex started to feel himself growing. Closer and closer to another orgasm. She just felt so good in him. His tiny body held onto hers tightly as Rhian began to whisper into his ear.

"Yesss..." he panted, "Its so hard and so deep. I can feel you filling me. So... Hot!" Alex found himself being lifted up, allowing gravity to do most of the work. He could feel her sliding further inside of his ass. The vampire then pinned the femine male against the wall, pusing even more into him. "Oh god!" he exclaimed as he felt his manhood rubbing against her. Hest. His grip from his arms and legs grew tighter. Pre had begun to flow down their piss-soaked bodies. "I-I," he moaned, "I'm about to...!"

Rhian moaned out loudly as she started to cum deep inside of his ass. She panted and leaned down against him a little bit. She kissed his lips deeply for a moment before sliding out of his hole. She placed him down on his feet on the ground and reached behind him to turn on the water so it was nice and warm. "Mm..goodness, I love fucking you," she whispered, laughing softly as she washed him slowly, making sure hew as nice and clean.

She licked her lips as she touched him, just thinking of all the fun that they could have together. She watched him carefully and kissed his lips again before moving back to wash herself now. "Tell me, how would you like it if we fucked somewhere public? Like the park or the library...in a public bathroom?" she asked him curiously, tilting her head to the side.

The small male came along with Rhian, spraying small ropes of warm cum across their conjoined bodies. It was then that Alex let out a long, exasperated, moan when he felt her hot cum pour into his ass, filling him once again. His weak body literally collapsed when she sat him into the bath, turning on the water to clean the both of them. "I-It still feels strange," he admitted, "When it... fills me..."

The feminine boy clung to the vampiress as they bathed together, glancing up at her when she kissed him once more. "I-In public?" he questioned, "I-I don't really know... I mean, we couldn't do it during the day, right? But what if we get caught?... I'm not sure... However, if you want to try it... I have nothing against it." With a shy smile, Alex nuzzled up against her neck, laying against Rhian.

"Of course it would be at dark," Rhian whispered, laughing softly, shaking her head. "I can't go out during the day and I know of a few places that allow public fucking. It's a vampire night creature thing. Most vampires, like myself, are very sexual beings. So the vampire own clubs allow that sort of thing," she explained to him with a small nod of her head. But what she would really like to do was go to the park and defile the play sets. That sounded really fun. She looked down at him again and kissed him once more.

"Are you hungry or anything?" she asked him when they were done with their shower. She turned off the water and got out of the tub, wrapping a towel around herself and handing one to the boy. She went into her bedroom and pulled on some tight jeans and a tight tank that exposed a lot of cleavage. But that was the way she liked it.

With a small nod, Alex began to take in what all she said. It wouldn't surprise him that there were vampires who had set up places for them. Actually, those shops they went to the other night. Were they run by vampires as well? The boy shook the thoughts from his head as he looked back up the vampire, kissing her back happily. He absolutely loved this form of contact with her. It honestly made them seem normal, and not a futa vampire that had been fucking a cross-dressing boy. When he pulled away, he began to finish washing himself, stepping out of the shower.

"Kind of," Alex admitted with a small smile, "I can wait though. Its no big deal." With a small blush, he took the towel in hand and followed Rhian back into the bedroom, drying his body and hair quickly. The boy walked off for one of the boxes from the other day, sifting through the piles of clothing until he found a dark red and black lolita dress that she had picked out for him when they went shopping. A pair of cotton panties were slid on underneath. "R-Rhian?" he asked once he was done, "A-Are we going out to eat?... L-Like a date?" A small tint of pink had formed on his cute face as he looked up to the vampire.

Rhian looked over at him and gave him a big smile at what he was wearing. That was one of her favorites. She laughed softly and tilted her head to the side, thinking about that. Then she nodded slowly as she walked over to him and cupped his cheek. "Like a date," she whispered softly as she leaned down and kissed his lipss passionately and lovingly.

"We'll go to a nice restaurant so you can eat and then we'll go out dancing," Rhian told him with a small nod as she pulled back to look down at him. She smiled at him and grabbed his ass before moving away to grab her credit card and slid it in her back pocket. She didn't really like carrying a purse when she was going go to out. "Are you ready to go, sweetheart?" she asked, her head tilting to the side a bit.

A bright smile touched the lips of the boy when she confirmed his suspicions about the possibility of a date. A light blush formed when she cupped his cheek, pulling him into a passionate kiss. Alex enjoyed this form of contact too much to want to let go. Softly, he put a hand against the arm that held his face. That was, until she pulled away.

His face lightened at the idea of them going dancing. Then thoughts began to pour through his mind as to what others would think if they saw this. He snickered as she walked off to grab her credit card. He gasped with a blush when he felt her hand grab his ass, groping it slightly. Quickly, Alex spun around to meet Rhian as she began to walk off, asking if he was ready. "Yes!" he exclaimed happily, "Th-Thank you..." Then, his body moved and pushed itself against her frame, hugging her tightly for a moment before backing up, smiling.

((Sorry it's taken me a month to respond. I have been super busy with school and going through a blah with roleplaying in general. I am trying to get back into the groove now that i am done with school until January.))

Rhian laughed lightly when the boy hugged her. She wrapped her arm around his shoulders and held him against him until they got to the car. She opened his door for him and shut it when he was safely inside. Then she got in on the other side and pulled out of her garage. She drove down to the red light district, where there were plenty of vampires and whatnot roaming about. "Stay with me. If you wonder off by yourself, some other will get you," she said, nodding her head as she parked the car.

She got out and once again opened his door for him. She took his hand and gave it a small squeeze before walking down the street. "What kinds of food do you like? Pick whatever restaurant that catches your fancy."

((Oh its perfectly fine. I can understand the school part. I've still got about two-three weeks on my end... I REALLY need to be cramming for chem.))

Feeling her arms around his shoulders really made Alex feel safe. Smiling, he followed the futa vampire to her car, climbing into the passenger seat when she held open the door for him. With a nod and a silent thank-you, the two drove off. Now, the feminine male wasn't entirely sure where they were going, but he began to get a slight idea when they pulled up into the red light district. A shy blush crossed the boy's face as his gaze shot down to his hands which now lay on his lap, bunching the red skirt in worry. Her next words really didn't help much. He was afraid of what might happen if he ended up leaving her side here.

The flustered boy remained close against Rhian's body as they walked along. He could feel the stares of many that they had passed as he walked down the street. In knowing this, Alex reached forward and clung to the hem of her shirt, obviously scared. He had never had thoughts of coming here before. And now, here he was with a vampire futanari... Life's weird like that. Smiling, the boy reached up and gripped her hand softly as they walked.

"E-Eh?" Alex's head spun up to meet her eyes, "I... I'm actually a fan of chinese... B-B-But whatever you want is fine... Wh-Where would you recommend here? I know nothing of what this place has aside from... S-Sex..."

Rhian glanced down at him and laughed softly, shrugging his shoulders a little bit at him. "Whatever I want, honey? But I don't eat. You do. So I don't really know what's good or not. Never actually went out with a human before," she told him, giving his hand a tight squeeze. She licked her lips a little bit and looked around until she spotted the Chinese food place. Because it was in the red light district, the workers were dressed much more revealing than a normal restaurant.

She walked with him inside of the place and looked around. The women were scantily clad, panties easily visible under the almost non-existant. They were lead to a table and had menu's set in front of him. There were many different kinds of creatures here, but it was very rare for a human to be here. Especially with a human at her side. Vampires generally didn't make it a habit to keep humans. Normally it was only a one time thing.

Which was why, unknown to Rhian or Alex, they had a stalker..

Alex blushed out of embarrassment, casting his gaze downwards. He had actually forgotten that she doesn't eat like he did. "S-Sorry," the boy lolita spoke timidly as he remained the vampires side. Thankfully, however, she did find a Chinese restaurant that looked pretty well. The outside seemed pretty normal, but he had to remember where they were. The sight that awaited him inside actually did just that. The waitresses might as well have been stark naked. What little clothing they did wear didn't do much to cover themselves.

Immediately, a reaction formed from Alex's face and loins. The boy's face turned a bright pink as he watched as a woman, underwear clearly visible, showed them to their table. The boy's erection had begun to grow as they walked, threatening to poke through the red lolita dressed that covered his body. Thankfully, he had been seated across from his lover. That still did not stop him from fidgeting slightly in his chair, glancing over the menu some. "H-Huh? O-Oh... Coke please." Alex stuttered when the waitress asked what they wanted to drink. She had only raised an eyebrow at him before flashing a small grin, turning to the vampire.

"Warm blood in a wine glass," Rhian told the waitress with a small smile and then looked over at the other. A small smirk formed on her face as the woman walked away to get their food. "You can get whatever you want, honey. Don't even look at the prices," she said, nodding her head slowly. She watched him carefully for a moment before taking off one of her shoes. She reached under the table with her foot and lightly pressed it against his bulge. "I had a feeling, baby," she whispered as she slowly rubbed him.

"You really like it here, don't you?" she whispered softly as she rubbed a little harder and faster. It was normal kind of behavior for this area. People were always groping each other and it wouldn't surprise her if there were couples having sex or sucking each other off in this very restaurant. "We can pay her extra to strip if you like? Even more for her to ride your cock and fed you...we can do whatever we want to her if we have the money. Which I do. Would you like that?"

A soft sigh escaped the male as the waitress walked away, leaving the two alone at the table. Cautiously, Alex picked up the menu, glancing through. Of course some of the prices were high, but Rhian's next few words took his attention away from them. "O-Okay then..." he spoke timidly, finding something that fit his craving. He set the menu down before he felt something press against the bulge on his dress... Her foot. A cute gasp escaped him as she began to rub with her foot.

"Y-Y-Yes..." the boy lolita moaned softly as his organ grew to full strength through the panties, now clearly visible through the dress, "Wh-What? Th-They do that sort of thing here?!" The small boy glanced around, and sure enough, he could spot the vague outline of someone bouncing on their seat. It didn't take too much imagination to imagine what was going on. A look of worry touched his face at the realization, now blushing even brighter as his cock grew. "I-If it is okay... with you..." he gulped, moaning once more.

Rhian giggled and nodded her head slowly at him. "Of course it's okay with me. I would love to watch you fuck some little slut..." she whispered, smiling a little more at him. Her foot continued to rub his cock slowly. The waitress came back over with their drinks and set them down in front of them. Rhian looked up at the woman and smirked a little bit. She pulled out her wallet and grabbed a couple hundred dollar bills. "We want you. For the rest of the night. You can even tell your boss he doesn't have to pay you for tonight, that I got it covered..." she whispered, licking her lips and nodding her head a little bit.

The woman smiled and nodded her head as she took almost a thousand dollars in cash. She disappeared for only a moment before coming back with a nod of her head. "He said that was okay..." Even though she had to give him a hundred dollars. That was fine. This woman was overpaying, but she wasn't going to say anything.

"Good..." she whispered softly as she patted the table. "We want you to strip on the table. Be sure to give Alex a good show."

Soft moans and gasps were all that awaited in response to Rhian's comment. Her foot job was already beginning to threaten pushing him to an orgasm. The addition of the waitress would only make it worse. Looking up, he watched as the vampire handed the scantily-clad woman several hundreds, paying incredible amounts. She really wasn't kidding when she said that she had money. Alex watched carefully as she left, now beginning to struggle to stop himself from climaxing early. "Rh-Rhian... Stop..." he whined, "I-I'm about to cum..."

His pleas seemed to go unanswered as the waitress came back, saying that she was theirs for the rest of the night. the lolita gasped and nearly collapsed forward as the order the vampire gave. A strip-show... Right on the table? At this rate, there was going to be a stain on the front of his dress. hastily, he pulled the hem of the skirt back, revealing his throbbing erection, still pressed tight agaiinst his chest due to the tight panties he wore. Hopefully, he could last a few more miutes with all through his lover's foot and this waitress's work.

Rhian removed her foot so that he didn't cum too early. She knew he would be able to get it up again, but she wanted him to enjoy the show. Another waitress was assigned to their table and asked what they wanted to eat. Rhian shook her head at the woman and then looked over at Alex. "He'll be the only one eating. Just make sure that my cup stays full of blood," she told the new girl as she leaned back against the seat.

The girl on the table, Mei, started to dance in a seductive kind of manner. Her clothes were slowly starting to come off, starting with the top and the skirt, leaving her in panties that barely covered her entire bottom and a bra iwth beautiful breasts. Rhian licked herl ips, her cock throbbing as she watched and enjoyed the show. Mei got on her hands and knees and jiggled her breasts in Alex's face.

A sigh of relief left Alex as he felt Rhian's foot move differently. She didn't want him to cum just yet it seemed. Another waitress arrived, asking for their food. His soft eyes found the new waitress as he fought to remember what he had wanted to get earlier. "G-General Tso?" he seemed to ask, trying to remember what he had wanted. The waitress nodded, giving a small glance at her co-worker that had climbed onto the table.

The small lolita watched as the waitress began to strip, watching each piece of clothing fall off her body. A powerful blush had taken control of his face by that point, threatening to become permanent. As the waitress got on her hands and knees, practically pushing her breasts into Alex's face, he saw Rhian. She was really getting into this. Leaning back, the boy moaned. The show was doing a great job at keeping him edged.

Mei smiled a little bit at the boy as she sat down on the table in front of her as the other waitress left to get his food. Mei licked her lips as she looked over at Rhian for a moment. The vampire nodded and winked at her and Mei looked back at Alex. "You can touch me too. She gave me enough money...I'll do whatever you want..." she whispered softly as she reached behind her and took off her bra and jiggled her breasts in front of him. She giggled softly as she leaned back and slowly took off her panties. She laid back on the table and spread her legs for him. She was wet and because she wasn't a human, she remained tight as a virgin. She massaged her breasts and teased her nipples. "Oh taste me, please..." she begged of him.

Rhian licked her lips as she watched the two of them. She wasn't jealous or anything. She was actually really enjoying it. She leaned forward and reached up to grab those breasts and massage them for the girl, teasing her nipples by pinching and pulling.

Alex simply stared at Mei as she went on to remove her bra and panties, revealing her dripping sex to him. Worriedly, the cute boy looked upwards. Her words literally dripped with lust as she spoke to him. A taste? Their meal can take its time in getting there! The young boy reached forward and placed a soft hand on each of her inner thighs, keeping her spread as he dipped between her legs. His pink tongue rolled from his mouth, immediately going to work on the moist cunt that lay before him. He teased her folds for a moment before pulling back. This time, he took a long lick against the opening, stopping at her small bud.

"You taste amazing..." Alex moaned against Mei's pussy, sending vibrations against her sex. His tongue went back to work on her bud, flicking it softly before moving around in a small circle. Soft eyes scanned up her body, stopping when they arrived on her breasts where Rhian had begun to go to work. Grinning lightly, the lolita pulled his hands away from her thighs, reaching up to cup her breasts. Each one began an attack, adding to the two hands that were already there.

"Yes. Yes!" The girl on the table moaned out as the boy licked her so good. Oh, she could tell he knew just how to please a woman! It was so good. She closedh er eyes tightly and arched her back off the table in a perfect arch. She loved the feeling of two pairs of hands fondling her breasts. "Fuck yes..oh god, touch me...it feels so good...keep licking please..." she whispered, her thighs shaking a little bit. Her clit was so hard and her pussy was so wet and dripping. Already she was close to cumming. But she held back so he had to wait for her sweet juices. "Oh god, I am already so close to cumming! You are going to make me cum all night long, aren't you!" she cried out.

Rhian's cock was so hard as she watched Alex lick at her pussy like that. "Mm..mmm...that's it Alex. Lick that pussy. Make this waistress beg for you tongue and then make her beg for your cock..."

Alex heard the pants and moans from Mei. It was clear that he was doing a good job at this. His hands curled around Rhian's, pulling on her nipples in time with his licks. Hearing her begs, the boy smirked. He leaned forward, pulling his tongue from her clit. Quickly, he began to fuck her tight hole with the organ. It was incredible how tight she was. It nearly ripped off his tongue. HE moaned, pouring more vibrations into the waitress's cunt.

The words of encouragement that soon came from his lover caused the boy to really begin to pump his tongue into her dripping sex. His cock had begun to throb in his pants, a sign that he was getting close with just this foreplay. An idea came to mind suddenly. Still working on her breasts, Alex pulled his head away from her sex. "Wh-What do you want?" he spoke in an awkward tone. It was a funny attempt on trying to be strong.

Rhian smiled at the boy, watching with amusement. Oh, this was going to be interesting, listening him trying to sound dominant while this waitress begged for him. Mei licked her lips as she looked up at him. "Lick me until I cum, please...and then shove your fat cock into my tight little pussy and fuck me like a bitch," she moaned out, nodding her head. Her pussy throbbed lightly. She was so close to cumming. Maybe just one or two more flicks of his tongue... "Oh please...oh please lick me. Just a few more times," she whispered, about to reach down to stroke herself. But Rhian stopped her and pinned her down on the table so she couldn't pleasure herself. "Please," Mei begged, biting her lip as she looked up at Alex.

Rhian pulled up her shirt and her bra and leaned down, pressing it into Mei's mouth. The waitress started to suck on it while Rhian started to suck on Mei's breasts.

Alex nodded slowly. He really gave in quick there, but he wasn't very experienced with trying to be in charge here. He leaned forward, pushing his tongue back inside of the horny bitch. He tongue-fucked her with all of his force, bringing her to an orgasm. He remained against her cunt, lapping and sucking on her juices before pulling back. Reaching down, the boy pulled the panties he wore down, revealing his throbbing cock. "Y-You want this?" he asked, "T-Then beg fo.... Oh... S0Sorry."

Glancing up, he saw the woman sucking on Rhian's breasts. He realized she couldn't beg now. Fidgeting for a moment, the boy stood up, positioning his cock against her entrance. He tubbed the tip against the folds, teasing her as before grabbing her hips, thrusting his entire length inside in one go. Alex moaned loudly as he began to rock his hips against her, fucking her tight hole.

Back
Top Bottom