Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampiress and her Pet (Kiva10 and futakitty)

futakitty

Star
Rhian licked her lips a little bit as she walked through the street slowly. She was dressed in all black and had a coat with the hood over her bright white hair. Her hair could be seen a mile away and she would rather hidden from view. At least a little bit. The sun had just set not an hour ago, so it was still fairly early in the evening, so there were still people walking up and down the sidewalk. She lived in a rather large city and a lot of people walked to and from work everyday. Though, of course, there were still plenty of cars that drove by.

Right now, the white haired female was scanning all the people, scenting them out. Rhian was a vampire and right now, she was looking at the choices of tonight's meal. She was picky, so it normally took her a little bit to get what she wanted. But she just did not like drinking from someone that didn't smell good. She wanted to enjoy her food, enjoy the blood that she was taking.

Not to mention, she hated to drink from the ugly. She loved to seduce attractive men and women. Sometimes she would take them to a hotel and fuck around, biting them in the moments. Sometimes, she took them to an alleyway and sucked them dry. Never killing. Killing someone might get her caught. Instead, she could inject them with venom that would make them forget.

Tonight was a little different though...tonight...Rhian was looking for a toy...

A young woman, possibly in her late teens began to hurry down the dark streets of town. A bright red dress hung loosely over her small frame, appearing baggy. Her choice of attire was specifically chosen to not show off her curves. Light brown hair, cropped short, covered her head, slightly even hanging over her eyes. A bright blush was prominent on her face. This... was Alex. Now keep in mind that Alex can be a name for both a man and a woman. This was the case with him.

Ever since birth, Alex had taken in more of her mother's traits, causing him to become feminine looking. His good-for-nothing of a father left when he was only a baby, leaving him completely in his mother's care. Of course, he ended up with a parent who got a son when she wanted a daughter. Hence the reason he was dressed this way. He was raised like a woman even though he was missing a certain anatomical part. The mother had considered having her son go through a sex-change operation, but every attempt to do so was immediately shot down. Alex had wanted to keep a hold on the only thing that kept him a man. Nature had intended him to look this way for a purpose. He just needed to figure that out. One other thing he kept through this whole process: He was only attracted to women. Never men. Odd? Yes.

The feminine Alex picked up his pace through the dark streets. He had been out a bit too late that night, and needed to get back to his apartment soon. He had almost been raped twice in the past year, and he feared what would happen to him should they succeed. Pulling out his black phone, he checked the time, not looking where he was running. With a soft gasp, he slammed into a hooded woman, causing him to fall back. The small phone slid away into an adjacent alley. "I"m so sorry!" came his panicked voice, "I wasn't looking. Sorry!" His eyes did not move up to look at who he had run into.

Rhian blinked a few times at and first glance, she thought that she had run into a cute girl. But after his scent reached her nose, she raised her eyebrows a bit. A male? A very cute male...She had never tried to get a cute little crossdresser before...it would be a first and she was seriously considering it. "It's okay," she told him with a small laugh, watching him carefully for a moment.

The girl stepped back and into the alley way to get his phone. "Do you need help? Maybe I can walk with you home..." she said, still not removing her hood. She handed over the phone toward the boy on the ground. "A cute girl such as yourself should not be walking home alone..." she whispered softly. Though, she could see that the clothes he was wearing did not fit at all and she wondered why he would do that.

"Since it's so late, my home is only around the corner. Would you like to stay the night at my house? Or do you have a family back at your home?" Rhian asked him curiously, licking herl ips a little bit. While she was a vampire and she loved to seduce and tease, she very rarely took people from their families...unless they really wanted to have an affair. But that was rarer then she really thought.

Alex's eyes slowly began to rise up the body of the person he had run into. It was a woman at least. Looks like luck had been on his side today. Her black attire was what had blended her with the night. In fact, he might have had trouble spotting her if he hadn't been looking at his phone... His phone? Where had it gone? His blue eyes darted towards the alley, he was about to get it when this woman went on ahead and picked up the device, handing it back to him. "Th-Thank you ma'am," his voice was quiet as he spoke.

With a groan, he pushed himself up off the street, smoothing his dress. Maybe wearing something a bit form fitting would be better next time. Alex looked down at his phone pulling up his clock. As he did so, this woman's voice touched his ears, enticing a blush to form across his face. She actually called him cute? No! That wasn't the big thing. Offering to walk her home? With a gulp, the male looked up at the mysterious woman, only catching part of her face under the hood.

She went on to even invite him to stay at her house. A family? Well... he had moved out from his mother's last year, and was now living in a single-room apartment by himself so he could say that he didn't. A stronger blush covered Alex's face at that point as he began to adjust himself, feeling uncomfortable at the moment. "I-I couldn't ask that of you," his voice nothing but a whisper, "I-If you insist, might i be able to stay with you? I live about another hour away... And it's getting late. There shouldn't be anyone waiting for me at home right now." At that point, the crossdressing boy had begun to start wringing his hands together around his phone.

Rhian giggled softly as she watched him carefully. She reached out and grabbed one of his hands and laughed softly at his nervousness. "I have no problems with you staying with me. I promise..." she whispered softly as she laced her fingers with his. They turned around and started to walk back to her place. She was glad that it didn't take a lot of work before she found someone to take home with her.

Maybe she could seduce him..make him want to be with her all the time...Licking her lips a little bit, she looked over at him out of the corner of her eye as they walked. "I think we are going to have to find you something cuter to wear...something that works...are you tired? I know of a lot of places that are open really late. I can buy you whatever you want," she whispered softly, nodding her head slowly with a small smile. She could go with it and pretend that she didn't know that he was a girl. IT was fun anyway.

"Yeah. Let's do that. I hope you are not tired or anything," Rhian told him with a small giggle. She picked up her speed a little bit and hurried to the shop that was open for creatures such as her. But vampires knew the rules. They would know that the crossdressing boy was hers. Besides, there weren't many vampires here, so the chances of one shopping tonight was slim anyway. "I can just see you all dolled up in lolita clothes...Oh! What's your name?" she asked with a grin as she looked over at him again. "My name is Rhian."

Alex's eyes widened as this woman took his hand in hers, blushing brightly. He never really got this close to someone before while looking like this. Was this how most people her age acted? She was already pulling him with her, presumably in the direction of her home. He took this chance to get a good look at what he could see of her. The small part of her face that he could make out looked beautiful, and her body seemed the same. Him staying with her tonight wouldn't be all that bad... Or so he thought.

A small gasp escaped him when she mentioned finding something for him to wear. "H-huh?" he questioned, "I-I'm not tired, but h-hold on..." The words did not escape him fast enough to avoid being drug on to one of these stores she had talked about. Most of Alex's stuff did not make it when he moved. In fact, he actually had to sell most of it to finish paying for his apartment. Large dresses like this was all he had, and all he could afford. Secretary work did not pay well for him. The offer of her buying him some more clothing did seem great, but he felt like he was now imposing on her. The fact that they had only just met only made him feel worse. His gaze became fixed on the ground beneath them as the pavement moved.

"L-Lolita?" came Alex's mumbled voice at her suggestion. He had looked up clothing like that online before, thinking of buying some. His budget, however, wouldn't allow him such. Where could this girl be taking him so late? He had not seen many stores that carried anything like that during the day. Where did she find somewhere this late at night? Another small gasp fell from his lips as he looked up into her face, getting a much better look at her features now. "I-I-I'm Alex," a small blush formed on his face once more as his eyes darted back away from her.

"You are so cute!" Rhian said again, laughing lightly. She was taller than Alex by about a foot and that just made it all better. She loved when her partners were shorter, but it was rare to find a male that was. Oh yes...she wanted to keep him forever, that was for sure. They walked down to a part of town that not many went too. Where the late night shops were. They passed plenty of strip clubs and adult stores before they got to the stores were open for late nighters like her.

"Since you are so cute, stay near me. I don't want anything to happen to you. I would feel bad," Rhian told him quietly. She stopped though and took off her coat. She wrapped it around his shoulders and pulled the hood over his head. "Someone will certainly take you if they see how freakin cute you are," she told him with a small giggle. She grabbed his hand tightly and started to walk on again.

She didn't care if someone saw her now. She was in her own territory and she had found what she was looking for. She reached up to run her fingers through her silver hair to fix it. It had gotten a bit messy from the hood of her coat. She passed a few stores before walking into a lolita store. There were all kinds of outfits in here, of all different colors. From the gothic lolita to the girlie clothes. "Pick out anything you want! I'm paying. Don't worry about the prices. I'm really rich and my money just sits in my bank. So pick! I think you would look so cute in something short. I bet you have the prettiest legs ever!"

At first, Alex began to worry some. She was leading him past strip clubs and sex stores. A small shudder ran through his body. The fact she kept calling him cute wasn't helping things either. This store she was talking about... It couldn't be one of those could it? Fear ran through his small frame. She couldn't be talking about sex... Had he actually found a lesbian here? There went his idea of safety. However, as they walked, the shops became less extreme. A sigh of relief escaped the relatively short male as his fears were laid to rest.

As they got closer, he heard Rhian's request for him to stay close. She didn't need to worry about that. When they stopped, Alex thought something was wrong. However, she only took off her coat, revealing her silver hair. Another blush crossed his face when she slid the coat over his thin shoulders, pulling the hood up over his head. "O-Okay," he spoke nervously, his hand tightening over hers. The coat fell long over his body. The foot in hight difference between them was evident at that point. Under the dark veil of the hood, Alex began to catch glimpses of the woman he was with. She was even more beautiful without the coat on.

Finally, she led him to a full lolita store, telling him to pick out anything he wanted. The feminine boy bit his lip at that statement, not uses to shopping by himself just yet. All honesty, he wasn't even sure what would look good on him. His green eyes scanned across the empty store, getting a good feel of what was around him. His eyes sat locked on a emerald dress that was similar to his except a bit more form-fitting and the lower half would only come down to just above his knees. He wasn't sure how it would look on him, however. "R-Rhian?" he turned to look up at the girl, a look of lost covering his eyes, "W-What do you think I look good in? I-I'm not that good at picking clothes out myself."

Rhian looked over at him at his question and gave him a big grin. Oh! She would love to dress him up and play doll! Licking her lips, she looked over at the emerald dress he was staring at. "Well, first, let's find your size," she told him with a small smile before moving over to the dress and looked through the sizes before finding one that she thought would fit him. "Here, try these on," she said, picking up two sizes. "And I want to see both sizes on you so I can see what one fits the best, okay?" she said, giving him the dresses and pretty much pushing him behind a curtain for him to change.

As he did so, she went around the store, looking at all the dresses and outfits. Mentally, she picked out outfits of all the styles. From the cute girlie ones to the gothic lolita ones. She picked out revealing ones and more conservative ones. Oh, she was so excited that she hurried back to the curtain, but she didn't peek or anything. "Oh, I have so many in mind. Oh, you have to hurry so I can get your size. Then we can buy all the ones that I want and you can model for me when we get home," she said with a small giggle as she sat down on a chair and waited.

She was bouncing excitedly, waiting. She hadn't been able to do this, ever and it excited her to have her very own life sized doll. Real life doll! And she knew that since she was spending so much money on him, he would be back. Maybe she could keep most of the clothes at her home so he had to be back! And maybe, in the future, she could convince him to move in with her! She almost squealed outloud, but resisted that urge.

((Here are some of examples of what she wants him to wear. Most of the pictures are not safe if you are around people. Heh. And most are of women. So there will be breasts and pussy

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=484464
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=486483
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=544133
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=532344
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=548837
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=526027
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=545884 <---Not safe
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=744144
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=818785 <---Not Safe
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=815991
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=734875
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=726623
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=702413 <---Not Safe
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=663789 <---Not Safe
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=655150 <---Not safe
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1129604 <---Not Safe
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=870616
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=859057
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=925516

Shin's blush grew brighter when he saw the woman's face. She seemed pretty excited about all of this. A small voice began nag at him from the back of his mind. Get out. Don't do this. The usual things. "I...." two versions of the emerald dress were forced into his arms. He was having some serious second thoughts about all of this, but even those were silenced as he was shoved behind a curtain for him to change. The male bit his lip as he began to take off the coat that was tossed over him, setting it down in the corner. Next came the dress which fell off in one movement, pooling at his feet. Underneath, he wore white, lacy, underwear. Bra and panties. The white garment was having difficulty on concealing a bulge that had begun to form. He was liking this way too much.

Alex began to slip on the larger of the two sizes that were tossed in with him, slowly slipping the fabric over his head, allowing it to fall over his body. It was too big for him. About the same size as the other one. The sleeves had only gone down to just above his elbows. The skirt covered just to his knees as well. The baggy fabric did nearly nothing to accent his body, much to his joy. Even after doing this for years, he had not really become comfortable with showing off his body's form. It was then that her next sentence touched him. She wanted him to model?! Oh god. What could he do? A stronger blush formed over his cute face as he tried to think, pulling back the curtain slowly.

Brown hair and green eyes poked from behind the changing curtain, focusing on Rhian. "Th-This one?" came his small voice as he slowly stepped around into view. Alex's clasped hands were fidgeting nervously in front of him. Even his eyes refused to lift off the ground. Even after just these past few minutes of being with her, the male was sure she would want him to wear the other instead.

Rhian looked up at him when he peeked out of the curtain and then stepped out. Her voice fell and she shook her head at him. "The other one," she said, popping to her feet and went around to get the correct sizes of all the clothes that she thought looked the best. Which was almost one of every style in the whole store, of all sorts of different colors. She even got the same outfit in every color. As he changed, she quickly paid for a majority of them and asked the employee if she could ship them to her house. The woman behind counter nodded her head and took the clothes from her and had another worker start to box them up in the back.

Now it seemed liked she was only paying for five outfits instead of almost two dozen. She went back to where she was sitting before and waited patiently for him to show her the new outfit. She was happy that those things took a while to get into or she wouldn't have been able to buy all that because she had a feeling he wouldn't want her to spend that much money on her.

"I found a few more things in your size that would work and then you can model for me when we get back to my place. I am sure you will just look so adorable in all the cute clothes!" Rhian said with a small giggle as she bounced lightly in her seat. Her breasts in her shirt bouncing with her. "Oh! What's your bra size? Maybe I can get you some sexy bras and panties so you can show your boyfriend or future body hot sexy you are almost naked!"

Alex bit his lip as he retreated back into the curtain, pulling the curtain close behind him. Reluctantly, he pulled the baggy dress off of his body, letting it fall to the floor. Carefully, he picked the fabric up and folded it neatly, setting it over to the corner of the area. Next, he began to pull the smaller one over his body. This one actually was his size. The dress hugged his curves not too tightly, but enough to show his girly figure. The male gulped. He still wasn't all that comfortable with showing off this many features. He heard Rhian leave him, possibly to get other clothes for him to try on, and sighed. What had he gotten himself into?

When she returned, he heard her mention that she picked up some more dresses that would possibly fit him. Another blush formed when she went on to ask about his bra size, also mentioning a boyfriend. "A-Actually," came Alex's quiet voice, "I'm a 36C. Also.... I don't like men..." There was an audible gulp from within the curtain as he stepped out once again.

"D-Does this look better?" he questioned. Like last time, his hands were locked in front of him, obviously nervous. Alex's gaze was locked on his hands the entire time. He slightly hoped that Rhian would be put off by the idea that he was a lesbian. However, he truly hoped that she wasn't. A friend would be great to have.

"Oooh," Rhian said with a small giggle as she stepped closer to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. He was just so cute and she wanted to hug him and love him forever. She had really thought that Alex was a gay kid. But a lesbian...with that new found information, she couldn't help but lean down and kiss his lips lightly. "I like men...but I like women too...I'm not too picky...they just have to be cute," she whispered softly against his lips with a small smile. "Alright," she said, twirling away from him as she looked around. But this wasn't the store to go panty and bra shopping.

"I can have these clothes shipped to my home tonight. Keep that one one though," she said as she picked up the matching shoes that went with that outfit. "Put those one too. Can you wear heels?" she asked him curiously as she picked up his dress that hew as wearing and went to the counter to pay for the rest of the clothes and had them shipped off to her home.

"One more store and then we'll go to my place," Rhian laughed softly as she grabbed her coat. As much as she hated to do it, she covered him with her coat. "I just don't want anything to happen to you," she explained to him again. She grabbed onto his hand and pulled him out of the store. She looked around before going a few shops down and entered a lingerie store. "We can get stockings and panties and bras for you for a lucky girl you meet," she said with a giggle.

If it was even possible for Alex to blush harder, he would have right there. His green eyes shot upwards as he felt her arms wrap around his neck, pulling him into a kiss. It was actually his first kiss. At first, his eyes became wide at the feeling of her lips on his. As the second went by, he felt more relaxed about it. Hearing her confession about her preference caused him to gulp once more. She liked both men and women as long as they were cute... He was screwed. Literally. However, the more he thought about it, the more he liked the idea. Maybe he could try and get away without her seeing him naked. It was worth a shot.

Alex felt almost saddened when Rhian pulled away, holding up a pair of matching heels. He nodded to her question. "I-I can," he spoke softly, "but I'm still pretty clumsy in them." Sitting down, the male slipped the heels onto his feet, standing up with a slight struggle. No matter how much he could wear them, he felt like his movement would be chaotic. When he was done, he noticed that the woman had actually taken his previous dress as well. Another blush. Maybe one night like this every once in a while would be okay.

A smile touched Alex's face for the first time that day when Rhian slid the coat back over his shoulders, hiding his body slightly. As they moved to another store, the boy nearly fell. This process was repeated every so often as he began to get used to the feeling of heels. They arrived at a lingerie store, and his smile faded. A sudden wave of awkwardness flooded his mind as he remained close to the taller woman, nearly clinging onto her arm like a shy child. "O-Okay then," Alex nearly whispered as his eyes scanned the room.

Rhian laughed softly under her breath every time he almost fell because of the heels. She made sure he didn't fall though as they walked the short distance to the lingerie store. They stepped inside of the store and Rhian looked around for a moment. "Do you own any sexy bras? Or panties?" she asked curiously as she looked over at him for a moment. She knew that he didn't need bras, but she would go with it for now.

"Let's see...there are a lot of sets, so you can wear matching bra and panties," she said, giggling softly as she went over to the wall that had all sorts of patterns. "Thongs?" she asked curiously as she picked up a lacy black and pink bra and thong set that was his size. "Go ahead and try them on. You don't have to show me...if you don't wanna," she asked, laughing softly.

She looked around for more panties and bra sets and smiled a little bit. Many of the sets were not meant to be worn under anything. They were for seduction and sex. But she did pick a few sets that were able to be worn under clothes. She smiled at what she was getting, amybe getting too much. But she was excited. She never got to do this before! "I just need to know if those fit right or if you need a bigger or smaller size. 36C looks right though. Try them on just in case.." she told him.

Just some sexy examples of what she's getting hehe.
http://www.yandy.com/2-pc-Lace-Bra-&-G-string-Set-301186.php
http://www.yandy.com/Lace-Seduction-Bra-and-Hipster-Set.php
http://www.yandy.com/Snake-Print-Bra-with-Thong-and-Skirtini---Green.php
http://www.yandy.com/Giraffe-Print-Deep-Plunge-Bra-and-Panty-Set.php
http://www.yandy.com/Blue-Cheetah-Deep-Plunge-Bra-and-Panty-Set-B20911-2784-121332.php
http://www.yandy.com/Shopping/products/prod_775.asp
http://www.yandy.com/Sexy-Lace-Boyshort-Set.aspx
http://www.yandy.com/Lame-Halter-and-Mini-Skirt-Set.php
http://www.yandy.com/Pink-Formal-Affair-Bra-and-Panty.php
http://www.yandy.com/Padded-Polka-Dot-Mesh-Bra-Set.php
http://www.yandy.com/Red-Lace-Temptation-Bra-and-Boyshort-Set.php
http://www.yandy.com/Bikini-Set-and-Leg-Wraps.php
http://www.yandy.com/Romantic-Ruffle-Bra-Top-Set.php
http://www.yandy.com/Sparkling-Cherie-Bra-and-Panty-Set.php
http://www.yandy.com/White-French-Accent-Bra-and-Panty-Set.php
http://www.yandy.com/Wild-Child-Bra-and-G-String-Set.php

Sorry
I get excited when my characters shop for clothes.
aha

"N-No," Alex replied quickly, "I never really thought on buying anything like that before..." He paused as she began to lead him towards a wall of matching bra and underwear sets. He gulped once more, blushing wildly. Was she going to make him try these on as well? Oh how he hoped that he didn't need to model this off to her as well... Wait... What? He never agreed to even model the dresses for her. Why on Earth did he even think that? The male closed his eyes, clearing his thoughts as he looked back up to Rhian, nodding at the set he was handed. A thong? Oh this was going to go over well.

Silently, Alex moved to a nearby dressing room, removing all of his clothes the second the door was locked. Heavy pants escaped his tiny frame as he looked down. The lace panties he wore did absolutely nothing to cover his erection. The hard, seven-inch member sat straight against his stomach. Biting his lip, he removed the underwear off his body, catching the fake breasts he used before the fell. It took nearly every ounce of willpower not to masturbate right there on the spot. Gah. He had never been this excited before. Before his restraint lost, the male tossed on the matching lace that was given to him. Perfect fit minus the fact his cock now hung out over the side of the thong.

Making a mistake, he tossed his clothing back on OVER the underwear he was told to throw on. He just needed to get out. Walking back to Rhian, he held his original bra and panties in hand, starting to hand them back to her. "T-They fit great," he handed her his white set, "Thank you." It was then that Alex noticed his mistake, eyes widening as he saw that he had just given this stranger his underwear.

Rhian smiled at him and looked down at the set with a few blinks. This was not the set she had give him, but she smiled all the same. "Silly girl. I need the tags from those at least," she said with a giggle, very tempted to reach under his dress and get them herself, but she continued wanted him to believe that she thought he was a female. "i found so many that you'll like. So we can pay for these and then go home," she told him with a small smile.

"WEll, nevermind. I don't need the tags. I'll get grab another set of the same style and tell the employee what happened," she said, nodding her head as she carried all the sets to the counter and paid for everything. Like in the lolita shop, she was able to have them shipped right to her house with a bit more money. That way, they didn't have to carry anything home at all. She even sent his white set with the others for now.

"I hope you are not tired. I am a night owl. i'm generally up all night," Rhian told him as she pulled the hoodie over his cute face to hide him from the people that would hurt him. If they were in a different part of town, she would want to show him off. But since they weren't...she was afraid of him getting stolen or raped. She walked slowly with him so that he didn't trip or fall back to her house. It was about a thirty minute walk so she hoped that the heels wouldn't make him too tired and sore.

Alex blushed brightly when she actually giggled from the mix-up. His head fell forward some when she said she still needed the tags. Of course, he felt utterly embarrassed by the situation, but there was no stopping what had already happened. He nodded slowly at the plan she had set up. Thank goodness. He honestly felt like he couldn't take much more of this. "O-Okay," he spoke with a tiny smile on his face, "I-I really don't feel comfortable with you buying me all this... I-I can try paying you back when I get my paycheck..." With that, he turned back around to head back to the changing room, stopping upon hearing her once more.

The male bit his lip hard, feeling his teeth come close to breaking the skin. The thong felt strange around his organ, and wearing these to her home would probably cause a problem. He turned to confront her about this, but it was too late. She had already paid for the sets of undergarments, handing his white ones to the clerk as well. The woman working the counter shot him an odd stare before shrugging. Alex's face was a permanent pink as they left the store, feeling the hood come back over his head.

They had begun their trek to her home finally. At this point, proof was given that Alex was getting used to wearing the heels, tripping only once or twice. His feet did begin to ache as they moved along. He nailed the balance needed to wear these shoes, but still lacked good training as to how to move in them without pain. Green eyes peered up from under the hood, looking up to Rhian. He was, in no way, tired after what had just happened to him. Normally, he ends up staying up pretty late, but had the day off tomorrow. It shouldn't be too bad to stay up later. "I-I'm not tired," he told her softly, "I don't have anywhere I need to be tomorrow, so I can try staying up until we finish.

"No, no. How about this. All these things stay at my place? So whenever you want to come over and stay a few days or whatever, you can wear them," Rhian said, grinning a little bit as she gave his hand a small squeeze. She was happy that he was getting better walking in the heels, but she knew that his feet were probably sore after all that. "I don't want your money. In fact. I won't take it," she said, still grinning at him.

Finally, after about a thirty minute walk back to her place, they were at her rather large two story home. A home that she mostly lived alone in. It was custom made so her bedroom was located in the middle of the upstairs story, so that there could be no windows. She couldn't be burnt and didn't have to make an excuse as to why she slept in the basement or something weird like that. The house only had a few windows on the second story.

"Oh look!" she said, pointing to the boxes that were on her doorstep. Giggling softly under her breath, she let go of his hand and looked at them for a moment. "I love those stores. Always sending them right to my home so I don't have to worry about it..." she said, pulling out her key from her back pocket and unlocked the door. She pushed it open and slid the boxes into the house one by one. She glanced over at the cute crossdresser and stepped back for him to come inside. "Are you hungry or anything?"

Alex's gaze went back to her face at her offer. Was that an offer to come over often? He gulped loudly as his hand tightened around hers. Nervousness and excitement flooded his body as he struggled to keep moving along with her. His head moved slowly under the hood, agreeing with the terms. "O-Okay then," he fidgeted once more, "Then is there something I can to pay you back? I can help out around your home on my days off." His small eyes looked up to hers. He absolute hated people buying things for him. It just really made him feel uncomfortable.

A half-hour later, they arrived at her home. It was an actual house, much bigger than his one-room apartment. He didn't notice the lack of windows on the second floor. Instead, his gaze fell upon the boxes from the stores. How on Earth did they get there already? They had only just left. It was then that Alex realized that there were more boxes than there should be. The male gave the boxes a quizzical stare as he followed her to the doorstep simply staring.

"Umm," he bit his lip as he pulled the hood back, "H-H-How many different sets of clothes did you buy?" A small blush crossed his face when he realized that one of those boxes held his original pair of underwear. Still quietly shy, Alex slipped into her home behind her, eyes darting around the room. "I-I'm fine thank you," it was a partial truth. He wasn't all that hungry, but, considering his dinner consisted of a granola bar, some food would be great. Rhian had already done so much for him already. He couldn't bring himself to ask of anything more. "You have a beautiful home," the male complimented as his right arm crossed over his chest, clutching his left one in a nervous gesture.

Rhian glanced over her shoulder when he questioned how many clothes she bought. She giggled softly and shrugged her shoulders a little bit as she shut the door behind him. "Just a few more than what you saw," she said with a small grin. She crossed her arms over her chest as she looked down at his stomach for a moment. She knew he was lying because even while his stomach hadn't exactly growled out loud, she could tell from the smell of his blood. It was low on blood sugar and she knew that generally meant that they needed to eat.

She was glad that she could actually eat real food and not be sick. It made blending in a lot better. "Well, I am hungry, so I got plenty of food in the fridge that we can eat. Sandwiches and what not," she told the boy as she walked away from the boxes and went into the kitchen, expecting him to follow her. She pulled out bread, sandwich meat, cheese, and mustard. Do you like mustard?" she asked curiously, tilting her head to he side as she started to make two sandwiches. One for him and one for her.

She made her sandwich first, since she knew what she liked. Then she made his without mustard, but pushed the bottle and his plate toward him. "Is soda good for you?" she asked curiously, her head tilting to the side as she watched him carefully, smiling lightly at him.

The eighteen-year-old glanced at the boxes, tempted to open one up and see its contents. He stopped himself before that happened. This woman wanted him to model these clothes off for her. Alex bit his lip in thought as he began to think about how that might turn out. A small blush crossed him when he remembered that she said she liked anyone that was cute. He shook his head and listened to her talk about fixing something to eat.

Alex followed her into the kitchen, nodding slowly. His arm clenched tightly over his other arm as he walked right behind Rhian. "Thank you," his voice was still small, but there was no nervous stutter. It appeared, for the most part anyway, that he was getting used to all this. Not like he had much of a choice, however. He did stand awkwardly to the side as she worked on making them sandwiches. At the offer of mustard, he shook his head. "No I'm good," his eyes darted to the side, scanning the rooms. It was strange, neither him nor his mother really cared for the taste. At least it made things easy when getting food.

The male sat still when she pushed him his plate. Gladly, he took the sandwich off the plate and took a small bite. "Thank you Rhian," Alex said to her, a shy smile touching her face before she took another bite, "Yes, soda's fine with me." He paused again and set down the food, thinking of making some small talk. "S-So do you live here by yourself?" he asked, curiously, "I mean. Don't you share it with a boyfriend, girlfriend, or some family?" Really, he wanted an answer to that question just to see if she did happen to be dating anyone. Fingers crossed that she wasn't.

Rhian nodded her head as she went into the fridge again and handed him a coke. She slide it over to him and took another bite of her sandwich before answering him. She gave him a small smile and glanced around the kitchen before shaking her head at him. "No boyfriend or girlfriend at the moment. And I moved out a while ago, so no family either," she said, shaking her head a little bit as she watched him carefully for a moment. "I live here all by myself..." she whispered, smiling lightly at him.

When they were finished eating, Rhian finished her drink and then moved around the counter, walking toward the boy. She wrapped her arms around him from behind and nuzzled up against him slowly. "Are you ready to model for me, cutie?" she whispered softly into his ear as she leaned against him gently. She seriously wanted to just bend him over right now and take him...but that would ruin her fun. She enjoyed pretending that she was ignorant of the fact that he was really a boy and not a girl.

Rhian turned him around to face him and leaned down to kiss his lips. She cupped his face in her hands and kissed him deeply for a few moments, licking his lips before sliding her tongue into his mouth. After a few moments, she pulled back and smiled down at him. "Alright, cutie. Come model for me," she said, moving away and easily picking up the boxes of clothes. She carried them upstairs to her bedroom, expecting Alex to follow her.

"I-I see," Alex spoke softly as he took a small sip of the coke he was handed. Inside, he was celebrating. However, the way she said that last statement, caused a more visible form of joy to touch his young face. A smile. This didn't seem too bad. It was actually really refreshing to talk to someone normally like this. Inside, he could feel that Rhian's intentions behind all this weren't exactly pure, and began to worry. Maybe she wouldn't freak out. She had told him that she like both men and women as long as they were cute. Maybe he actually had a chance here. Smiling shyly, the boy began to finish the rest of the sandwich, drinking the coke along with each bite.

When he finished, Alex sat the trash back on the counter, not paying attention when Rhian suddenly came behind him. A cute blush crossed his face when he felt her hands slip around his body. Her taller body was pushed against his tiny frame, emphasizing their difference in height. The boy nodded nervously to her question. He was ready. In fact, he was more than ready for this. The idea of modeling for this beauty seemed amazing. He would do nearly anything for her at the moment.

Next came the kiss. Okay... Now he would do ANYTHING for her. Alex's face turned a bright pink as their lips made contact. After passing the momentary, shock, the crossdresser closed his eyes, enjoying the contact. Her tongue licked across his lips. Lost in passion, he allowed the organ access into his mouth, his own tongue coiling around the intruding object. A whimper escaped the boy when she pulled away, his body falling forward some. "Okay," by that point, Alex's eyes were glazed over. The cock in the lingere underneath had begun to harden once more, still hidden by the gown. He silently followed Rhian up the stairs into her bedroom. Alex was so lost that he didn't even pay attention to the lack of windows, or how the entire upstairs was arranged.

Rhian was happy that he had kissed her back and was just about bouncing with joy as they walked upstairs to her oddly designed second floor. If he wasn't going to say anything about it, then she wasn't going to say anything about it either. She walked into her windowless bedroom and shut the door behind him. She opened the bigger box that held all of his cute clothes and pushed it over to him. "Go ahead and try on everything for me," she whispered softly, lightly kissing his lips one more time.

Rhian went over to her bed and laid down on her back on it. She used her foot to point to one of the doors. "That one leads to the bathroom. You can go ahead and change in there for me...unless you want to change right in front of me...it's completely up to you..." she told him softly, tilting her head to the side a bit. She was glad that she was wearing tight pants because just thr thoughts of him changing in front of her was turning her on a bit.

"And if you think you are brave enough, then you can even model the bra and panty sets for me..." she whispered softly, biting her lip lightly, nodding her head slowly at him. She hoped that he would confess to him being a male or just show her by modeling the panties. But...she had a feeling that he was probably scared of her reaction. Even though she had told him that she liked male and female, as long as they were cute....

Back
Top Bottom