Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You are my Heavan(Wolvenrogue and MoonlightRomance)

"Let me catch my breath first." She said, looking up at him with a hint of lust still in her eyes, clearly she was comfortable right where she was at: sitting in his lap with her head rested on his chest, looking up at him as she focused on her breathing. That also meant that for now, at least, her hunger for his cock was sated. "If we find a hotel first I think we both know we would never make it to Wal-Mart."

Robert laughed, but knew she was probably right, Just the same, she was going to be quite a sight in Walmart with cum running down her thighs. He said no more about it, he would let her have her way, after all it might be amusing, He thought to himself. When her breathing returned to normal he lifted her off of him and set he in the drivers seat, while he pulled up and buttoned his pants. "Ok"he said , "I'm ready to go."

She reached for her clothes, picking them up as lifted her off of him and placed her in the driver's seat once her breathing had returned to normal. She smelled of sex and a mixture of her nectar and Robby's seed. At least any men that thought they could pull her away from him would smell him on her and hopefully leave her be. After he placed her in the driver's seat she quickly got dressed before starting the car, leaning over to kiss him one more time before taking off down the road.

Rob waited as they drove and reached over and teased her wet pussy under her skirt. With no panties, it was a tempting and easy target. He rolled her clit in his fingers all the way to Walmart. She was dripping profusely by the time they left the car. and his hand was soaking, he sucked his sticky fingers off before they got out of the car. Though he couldn't see for himself he wondered just how badly the care seat was stained. he waited for Roxy to let him out of the car.

As she drove she couldn't help but moan as her already wet pussy was made wetter by his touch. She couldn't stop moaning and humping as his hand as he teased her. By the time they had parked at Walmart, the lustful look had returned to her eyes again and she wanted him to take her again. She watched him lick his fingers and grinned. "Why don't you take me one last time before we go in?" She asked, her voice more lustfully as she climbed into his lap.

Robert was already dressed and they were in a crowded Walmart parking lot. He kissed her and said "I want you really horny when we get to the hotel, and we might get arrested doing it here. It won't take as long to do what we need to do. Let's go get our shopping done and come back." He reached over and opened the door, and picked her up and set her down on the pavement before unbuckling his seatbelt. He got out of the car and swung the door shut. "Come on" he said, "you need to leave the inside so that I can get the things I need. You said you wanted to be tied up, how can I do that without any rope. I just want to get the things I need to make you happy."

Roxanne was a bit disappointed when Robert turned her down, but she knew it wasn't because he truely wanted to. She watched him as he reached over and opened the door, looking up at him as he picked her up and gently sat her down on the pavement. Once his seatbelt was undone she offered him her hand, wanting to make sure he got out of the car safely. I'm not the only one who enjoys the hypnosis stuff." She said and kissed him.

The entered the store, and went to the hardware department, where with Roxanne's help Rob picked out a soft rope, various wire ties, and some tape. They then went to jewelry, where they picked out a large pendant. Last they went to the drug department, where they picked up a vibrating massager, and a blindfold them for sleeping during the day. They were almost ready to leave when Rob remembered one more thing and they went to grocery and picked up a bottle of chocolate syrup. "Let's go Roxy" he said, "

Back
Top Bottom