Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You are my Heavan(Wolvenrogue and MoonlightRomance)

"Where should we go them?" Rob asked. "I was thinking that it would be a good thing for you to be at peace with your mother so that if we got married you wouldn't feel bad later. We have to go somewhere I can't go back to Bethesda they'll arrest me. The other problem is we have very little money and no way to get any. Neither of us work, and it will be difficult for either of us to get a job right now. At least with your folks we could make some adjustments, and then go from there. Besides, didn't you promise your father you would be coming home soon?" Rob looked off into space, and waited for Roxy to answer.

"I don't know where to go, I know you can't go back to the hospital and we don't have much money but I'm scared. She is still the woman that left when things got rough and I don't want to be the reason she leaves and my dad is hurt again." She said, knowing he would pick up on the hurt tone to her voice. What added to that hurt was when he said "If we got married." She sighed and gently pulled her face out of his hands and began to drive, still unsure of where they would go.

"But if you leave, and don't come back for you hurt your father anyway? I'm sure your mother knows that she has hurt you and your father knows that too. She wouldn't attempted comeback if she wasn't planning on reconciling with you eventually because she knows you are home, and should be for at least another year. If she was trying to avoid you she could've easily waited to unit graduated from high school when it would be unlikely that you'd be at home, but she chose to come now."

He was trying to comfort her and help her understand that going home might be the best thing for her at this moment at the same time he loved her and didn't want to hurt her under any circumstances.

She stayed silent as she drove, but was listening to him and saw his point. It was several minutes before she spoke. "I'm at least going to listen to what she has to say for herself." She said with a sigh, still sounding hurt. The one sentence that had added to her hurt to begin with kept running through her head.

"Pull the car over" Robert said, when she had pulled over Robert took her face again and turned toward him holding gently "I can hear the hurt in your voice" he said. I want to know why you hurt and I'm going to wait right here to you tell me. Please don't shut me out."

Roxy glanced over at him when he told her to pull over the car, but didn't bother to ask why he wanted her to pulled over. She figured she would find out soon enough. She didn't fight him and instead pulled over and parked the car. When Robert took her face in his hands she looked at him. "You said 'If we get married'." She said and as she repeated the line, she began to cry, sure he could not only hear her crying but feel her tears as they ran down her face.

Robert pulled her face to him again. "I only said that because I had not asked you! silly girl! what if you said NO. so lets take care of that right here and now? Will you marry me Roxanne?" he asked.

When Robert pulled her face to him again she looked at him. "Do you actually think I would say no if you would ask me?" Roxy asked him. Then, when Robert asked her to marry him, Roxy was shocked to say the least. It took several seconds for her to wrap her mind around the question, but when she realized what he was asking she nodded. "Of course, I want nothing more than to be your wife."

"Alright then Roxy there will be no more If we get married, there will only be when we get married. Now where are we going to go?" he said "If had known that, I'd never have screwed up my wrist, and we wouldn't be on the run. Maybe we should go back to Bethesda after all, but how would I explain the stitches?"

"I'm not sure." She said softly, trying to think of a way they could explain it without him being locked up and being put on suicide watch. "Do you have any ideas, my love?" She asked,

"Lots, if i wasn't blind... I guess that's out. How about your parents house? want to give it a go?"

"If you want we can try, but I don't think we should tell them how you really got the stitches." Roxanne said, despite knowing that her father wouldn't forbid her to see him, she knew if he knew the truth he wouldn't feel that his daughter was safe with Robert and would want him to go back to the hospital, not matter what consequences he had waiting for him.

"But what if they locked me away, in protective custody," he said. "What would become of our plans for marriage then? Are you prepared for what that might mean? What would you do, if they would not let you see me anymore?" Rob sunk down in the seat of the car, and looked depressed. It seemed to him that no matter which way he turned he was trapped and sooner or later he was bound to be separated from Roxy either by her parents the government, at which point life for him would cease to be important.

"Robby." She said softly, trying to calm him down. "That is why we aren't going to tell them what really happened and if they ask how you got the stitches, we'll make something up." She said, leaning in and kissing him softly on the lips. Although, Roxy knew that even as she said it, that her father would be able to tell she was lying to him. "I refuse to let my parents or the government take my soul mate away from me." She said, her voice unsteady. She stroked his cheek, looking into his eyes as she did. Roxy was sure he could hear the fear in her voice.

"Take me to Bethesda" Robbie said. "If they ask about the stitches we will say that I slipped and fell with a water glass and and cut my wrist. If we both tell the same story they will likely believe us. After all, we were at a party and there was drinking, will tell them I was drunk." Robbie didn't want to lie to her parents and he didn't want to be chased by the police all the way to Chicago only to be dragged back to Bethesda to face serious charges. "I'm sure you can stay in the room they provided for at least a few more days until I'm recovered. Then I suggest we acquire a marriage license. That will allow me to leave with you I'm quite sure."

"Are you sure?" She asked, sure that he could hear the fear of what they might do to him if they were to find out the truth. She nodded when he explained what their plans would be before she had to leave to go back home, but she couldn't help but feel like he was rushing it just to get out of that place. "Okay." She said softly.

Robert couldn't live with the threat of being arrested and taken to jail hanging over his head, especially now that they had committed to marry. All he wanted was to be with her and he knew, that the only source of income that they would have would be his VA disability benefits, which if he left in disgrace would be discontinued. He had earned those benefits, and wanted to use them to care for himself and his soon-to-be wife. "Yes Roxie I'm sure, I need to put this whole mess behind me so that I'm free to live with you the way a man should with his wife and not put you into hiding. We will get through this together," he said.

Something suddenly overcame Roxanne and she undid her seat belt and climbed over the seat, straddling him. Whatever this feeling was, it was making her feel like a cat in heat. "Why don't we just have one more night to ourselves before I take you back?" She purred into his ear. "We can get a nice hotel room and have some fun. You can tie me up like I'm your naughty little slave girl and hypnotize me, making me believe I'm your little horny slave girl." She purred, leaning down and kissing at his neck.

Robert was shocked by her sudden display of animal-like affection. The heat of her body pressed tight against him, made him almost immediately hard. He kissed her ravenously, and slipped his hands up under her short skirt and held her ass in his hands. "Are you sure my dear?" he asked. Feeling her passionately returning his kiss, he grabbed her panties tight in his hands and ripped them, pulling them off and away. She had awakened an animal within him now, and it was hungry for her. " We'll need some supplies," he said. can you find a Walmart of something he said asked, grinning.

She couldn't help but grin as Robert almost instantly became hard upon feeling her body heat as she pressed her body tight against him. As he slid his hands up under her skirt and held her ass, it became obvious how aroused she was when despite there being no room in between them and having her body pressed tightly against his already, Roxy tried to get closer to him. When he grabbed her panties in his hands and ripped them, she was sure that he could both feel and smell that the crotch of them were soaked in her own juices and now that she had nothing on under her skirt her sweet nectar was dripping down her thighs. "Before we do why don't we sate this hunger and play a little, Master?" She asked, if he wasn't blind Robby would have surely seen the lustful look in her eyes.

He couldn't believe he wanted to play right on the side of the road, but he was in no mood to turn her down. He un buttoned and unzipped his pants and pulled them down his thighs and let his long hard cock free. He lifted her by her hips and sunk her hard and fast on his rock hard cock and let her play atop him at her will. She was so wet that he was becomming wet with her juices beneith him. He laid back his seat and stretched out, letting her ride him like a cow girl if she wanted. He groaned at the feel of her soft wet pussy, as it gripped him.

Roxanne watched as he freed his long, hard member from his pants, her eyes seeming to fixate on it as if it were some narcotic that could give her the fix she needed. As he lifted her by the hips and quickly lowered her onto his member she moaned, this time clearly feeling no pain when he entered her. Then, as he laid the seat back she began to ride him, moaning in pleasure as she did.

He held her breasts and rolled her nipples, pulling on them gently. His body stiffened as she rode him like a pony. It wasn't long before his body began to give in to what her hot tight pussy was doing to him. He cried out to her and thrashed in the seat then filled her again with his hot sticky cum. As he lay in the seat panting, he looked up at her and smiled, a satisfied man.

"If you still want to be tied up and hypnotized, he said, we need a few things, he said. Are you up for that little shopping trip now?" he said.

As he held her breasts in his hands, rolling and pulling on her nipples gently as she continued to ride him, her moans got louder. When his body began stiffen right before he filled her with his warm, sticky seed, her body stiffened too and as he came she did too, her own nectar covering his member. I was like the two of them were in perfect sync. "Yes, I'm up for shopping." She said and kissed him.

Robert laughed, "Ok my pet, are you feeling up to driving or do you need to catch you breath first?" He could feel and hear her breathing hard as she sat there still impaled on his cock. He was still breathing hard too, bot all he had to do was ride. They were a slopy mess, and had nothing to clean up with. He knew they would be looking forward to a hotel room and soon. "Maybe we should find a hotel and get a shower first," He said.

Back
Top Bottom