Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You are my Heavan(Wolvenrogue and MoonlightRomance)

Karen watched her daughter as moved across the room to the young man that was clearly not her boyfriend but more like a slave to her and for the first time since reuniting with Charlie she felt insecure, like she was competing for Charlie's affection. Hillary reminded Karen of herself when she was in college, willing to flaunt her body if it meant getting what she wanted and if she decided she wanted her father, nothing would stop her. As Charlie put an arm around her she tensed.

Hillary couldn't help but laugh at her father. "Daddy, you are a fool. I'm incapable of loving the bitch who left because we weren't the perfect family she wanted. She left as soon as you two found out Roxy was deaf and now that her youngest is almost grown she is back wanting to make amends?" She asked, unable to keep herself from laughing again. "Why not leave her and come to my bed, I can make you very happy, Daddy. Then again, I'm sure you remember." She said, trying to make her mother jealous. She knew her parents could tell she was high, but she didn't care as she watched the rage in her mother's eyes she pulled on her slaves hair again and grinned when he moaned. "Such a good submissive boy you are."

"Yes, Master." She said, moaning like a lovesick cat in heat like she had been earlier. As he tickled her more with the feather Roxy couldn't help but to hump at the air as her pussy got wetter."Yes I do." She said as he untied her but she took his arm, trying to keep him from getting dressed. "But I want Master to fuck me." She purred.

Charlie stepped between her daughter and the sissy boy she had with her. "Why don't you go on home son. NOW! " Charlie said with authority. The younger man trembled "Yyesss ssirrr!" and left almost tripping over his feet. He then turned to his daughter, an angry look in his eyes. "You may get away with that with sissy boy, but don't you ever try that with me! I don't deserve it, and I won't tolerate it." You try something like that, you better be willing to stand completely on your own. I haven't seen that yet from you! You walked out on a good man. Why? because he couldn't see? what makes you any better than your mother? At least she has seen what she did, and changed her ways! Don't you dare lecture me! I've accepted your mother back and if you want to see me again, you will accept her also. Were a package deal. You got that?" Hillary had a shocked look on her face, she hadn't expected that from her Dad. A tear escaped the corner of her eye.

~~~~

Hush! he said... all in good time. Right now be a good pet and do as I say. He knew she wanted him badly, but he wanted that feeling to intensify.

Hillary was shocked by the way her father had just yelled at her, but it didn't mean she was going to just let him pass judgement on her. "No, you don't deserve it, but what has she done to deserve my trust and respect, Daddy? She had one foot out the door when you two were told Roxy was deaf." She said, glaring at her father as she spoke. "I hardily remember her and Roxy doesn't have memories of her at all, really. She just knows all her life this woman, who walked out on her because things go rough, is her mother." She said, pausing to glance at her mother; to see her reaction and she couldn't help but smile when her mother looked hurt. "As for Robert, open your fucking eyes Daddy! He never loved me, hell he never even wanted me. It was all an act for him just so he could see Roxanne. If you saw the way he looked at her, or how he listened to every word she said when she talked and even went as far as learning her language just to talk to her... Then you would know she is the love of his life and with the way her eyes light up when Roxy talks about him, he is the love of her's too." She took a break, taking a deep before looking at Karen. "I don't care if the two of you are some kind of packaged deal. My advice is for you to be gone when Roxy returns from visiting Robert because she will feel like you've chosen her of your daughters and she'll pack her stuff and leave, running into Bob's arms and you will never see her again, Dad. "

Karen was hurt by what her daughter was saying and she was sure that Charlie could feel how tense she was, with his arm being around her and see how upset and hurt she was. But, at the same time, Karen couldn't argue with any of what she was saying. By Hillary's last comment, Karen came at her eldest daughter and pinned her to the wall by her neck. "I came back because I'm still madly in love with your father, even after all these years. I'm not going to leave any of you like I did before." She assured her and she could see Hillary grinning at her even as she was being held by the neck. "What are you smiling about?"

"Yes Master." She purred before going off to get dressed. Roxy knew exactly what intentions were: to humiliate her in public. She dressed in a skirt that didn't even reach her knee caps and a form fitting tank top.

"Karen! come over here now." Charlie said it with a firm voice. "Hillary stop baiting your mother, don't think i don't see what your up to. Dealing with Roxie is my problem, not yours, I'm asking you you to forgive your Mom, If not for her for your own sake. Forgiveness is a good thing. It frees you from hatred. You'll learn that someday. You are always welcome at the house, please know that. But don't expect me to drive off the love of my life for you. I love you too, but I love her first, I always have. Tell me I'm blind if you like. But love is blind. Remember that." He kissed Hillary on the cheek, and headed out of the house with Karen in tow.
~~~~~~~~~
"Come over hear Pet" Robert said." I want to see your outfit" He ran his hands up and down her body feeling her clothing, imagining what it looked like. He stood up went to his desk and got a pair of scissors. "Take off your skirt, and cut eight inches off of it, and take off your blouse and cut 6 inches off the bottom of it."

Karen growled at Hillary, but didn't question Charlie. She glared at her daughter one last time before letting go of her neck and returning to her husband's side. Sure, she knew that her daughter was just trying to highlight the very qualities that had made their relationship fall apart the first time around, but that didn't mean Karen was immune to reacting to it.

Hillary looked down at her mother as she was held to the wall by her neck, glaring right back at her. When Karen let go, returning to her father's side upon him calling her name, she was revealed and was able to catch her breath. When he came over to her and kissed her cheek, she turned away, looking both hurt and like she didn't understand why he was putting her and Roxanne both through this. As the two headed to the door she watched. "If you love her so much why isn't she wearing her wedding ring, Dad? I know you two have already been at the house, so if she's changed so much and is ready to commit why does she not have her's on while you've worn yours all these years?" She asked, while Hillary had her own selfish reasons above all she just didn't want to see her father hurt again.

Roxanne walked over to him without hesitation and watched as he ran his hands up and down her body, feeling the clothing she had just put on. "The top is a dark blue in color and is tight fitting and the skirt is white and more.." She paused for a minutes, trying to think of a word that described it. "Flowy." Roxy explained, hoping it would help him get a better vision of what she was wearing. She then watched as he stood up and went to his desk, keeping her eyes on him as he returned to her with scissors. She nodded, taking off both her skirt and top and cutting off what she had been told to. "How is that, Master?" She asked, kissing him upon finishing.

Charlie kissed Karen softly as they walked out. "well it wasn't pretty but could have been worse. he said. She will come around. You need to try and not let her tweak you like that though. That didn't help.
I know you love me and that is enough. He kissed her passionately as they climbed back into the truck to go home.

~~~~~~~~

Robert smiled when he felt how short the skirt was. and how much of her slim waist was exposed. He was hard in an instant. Before this night was over she would have no doubt that he was not ashamed of her. Come on pet.. we have some people to see. He took her hand as she lead him out to the car. As they drove he put his hand on her thigh and slid it under her very short skirt and played with her pussy. He had her drive to a house in the country, where some of his military buddies were having a party. he didn't know, but it was arranged in her honor, for Robert had told them all she was coming, and had bragged about her all week long.

Karen kissed him back, but her short temper got the best of her when he stated speaking. "No, she made it pretty clear she doesn't want a damn thing to do with me, Charlie and she made a valid point, if we're back together why am I not wearing my wedding ring? And if she reacted this bad how is Roxy going to react?" She asked, clearly she was letting Hillary's words get to her. "I'd like to see how you react when your princess doesn't like that we are together." She snapped, now getting defensive as she referred to Roxanne. When he kissed her passionately, it shut her up though, and she kissed him back. Feeling sorry for the way she had snapped at him as they climbed into the truck.

Roxanne looked around as he lead her out to the car, she hadn't really taken notice of anything when he had led her to his room upon her arrival, too happy that she was finally getting to see him. When they got out to the front of the hospital she unlocked her car, and lead him to it, opening the door for him and making sure he was in before getting in and starting the car, driving off. She followed the directions he was giving her, having no clue that at the house they were having a party for her. As he played with her already wet pussy she moaned. "Stp it, my love, or we won't make it there."

"You and that temper have to part company!" he said laughing at her antics. "Haven't you known me long enough to know i can handle my girls, all three of them? Just leave that to me sweety. For now what I need from you is to be a good girl. You think you can do that we have a week or maybe more before Roxy comes home and I'd like to be settled in when she gets here. As for your ring, If you know where it is, and you want to wear it put it on. Don't do it for Roxy or Hillary's sake. Its a symbol of our love, let's keep it that way. We have nothing to prove to anyone, not even our kids.

~~~~~

Robert continued to tease.. He wanted her wet and horny when they arrived at the party. Wet and horny for him. As they pulled up to the house he heard the engine shut off and unbuckled his seat belt. He waited for Roxy to lead him in. When they walked in the door 20 guys yelled "Surprise Roxy!"

"Thought my quick temper was one of the things you loved about me." She said, leaning in and kissing him to stop his laughing. "As for my confidence in your ability to handle 'your girls' I know you can, at least in most situations. But in this case they both feel abandoned." She said with a sigh. "Since when am I ever good?" She asked with an evil grin. "I can try, all I want it for them to eventually come around and accept it." She said. "About the ring, I don't know where it is. I gave it to you before I left and don't know where you put it, but as for putting it back on, when I put it back on it will be for you; for us." She said, leaning over and kissing him. "Hey Charlie, I have an idea and you can say no if you want, but what would you say to renewing our vows?"

Roxanne couldn't stop herself from humping as his hand and moaning as she drove. When they arrived at the party she was indeed wet and horny, so much so that her nector was dripping down her inner thighs and all she wanted to do was have him make love to her in the car but she turned off the engine and got out, walking over and helping him out before leading him in. When she walked in the door with him and turned on the light, she jumped when when all twentty of the guys yelled at her in unison. She was clearly shocked.

Charlie looked at her. I would do that for you my dear, but I don't need it myself. I never stopped loving you. You know that and it is good enough for me. It might help our girls to see it though. I know they are doubtful, and if it will help you feel better I'm all for it. When we get home we'll look in the jewelry box for the ring. Its been a long time. I wouldn't have gotten rid of it though so it should be there.

~~~~~~

Though they had planned it to look like a stag party the women were hiding in the kitchen, and came out after the surprise, Roxy though was clearly the guest of honor. Each couple came and and congratulated Robert on finally getting the girl, and playfully warned Roxy about a coming family. It almost became a theme. It was clear that Robert had desires in that area, and had made that known to his friends. A couple hours into the party they were lead into a bedroom, and the door closed behind them. The room wad a large bed, was equipped with all manner of sex toys, and had food and a bottle of champagne provided. The party continued outside the locked door.

"You may not need it but I think you would like to have another ceremony." She said with a smile. "Plus, it would help prove to our girls that I am here to stay and that I am serious about us." Karen said, leaning over and kissing him. "It would help me feel better too, feel more at ease." She said and smiled weakly at him. "It's probably in the jewelry box, then, along with most of my other jewelry." She said, unable to keep herself from thinking what if one of the girls had gotten rid of it.

She smiled when the girls came out from their hiding place in the kitchen, part of her thankful that she wasn't going to be the only girl there all night. Roxy leaned in and kissed Robert on the lips, glad that he had finally gotten the girl of his dreams and as all of them playfully warned her about the kids they thought were sure to come soon, Roxy didn't think much of it, although she did notice it had almost become the theme of the party. She was completely a where of his desire to have a family one day, but she didn't feel that either of them would be ready for kids for at least a few years, though. For the first few hours of the party, Roxanne stayed close to Robert, making sure he had anything he needed or wanted. Although she didn't know any of his friends she felt a need for her to have their approval. When the two of them were lead into a room where the purpose of it was clear and locked in she looked at him. Roxy was still horny from all the teasing earlier. She was normally shy but went over to him and started kissing him, wanting him to know how horny she still was.

Robert went to the bedroom when they got home, and brought out the Jewelry box and handed it to Karen. 'There it is just like you left it" he said. He got out his cellphone and sent a text to Roxy. " Hi Roxy its Dad. Hope all is well with you and Robert. I saw your sister today. You'll never guess who is here at the house."

~~~~~~

Robert had no idea what was in the room or why they were there, not being able to see. He only knew it was quiet with the door closed. "Where are we he asked?? "At that moment Roxies cell vibrated. "Your phone is ringing he said."

Upon arriving home she followed Charlie up to his room, sitting on his bed as he went to retrieve the jewelry box. While she waited she looked around the room, realizing that very little had been changed. Really the only noticeable thing was the absence of her clothes and all her lotions and body sprays and things that used to take up most of the space on their dresser. When he brought the opened jewelry box over to her she smiled when she saw her wedding ring was there. She took it out of the box and slipped it on her left ring finger. It didn't feel weird, even after not wearing it for so long. Actually it made her feel complete; like she was where she finally belonged. Karen silently watched as Charlie texted Roxanne, hoping she took the news better.

"In a room where the intention is very clearly for us to make love." She said, kissing him as she pulled out her phone. She saw it was a text from her dad but for a moment ignored the phone and took Robert's hand, leading him over to the bed, once he was seated she sat in his lap and flipped open her phone. "It's Dad. Says he hopes we're doing well and that he went to see Hillary today." She said, all of a sudden when she read the last line she tensed up. "Who?" She replied before sending it.

Charlies phone beeped, as Roxy replied to his text. "your mother, I still love her my sweet daughter, Please be happy for me. You have your love, I need mine too. Please try to understand, and forgive her if you can. Love Dad. Charlie closed the phone, and breathed a quiet prayer that his daughter would understand.

~~~~~

Who what? Robert asked. What are you taking about?

Karen sighed, closing the jewelry box and moving over behind her husband. "She may not be as accepting of me as you want her to, my love and I do see where they are coming from. I did kind of steal you away from them." She said, moving her hands and beginning to massage his back. "She may need a little space for a while and want to stay with Robert longer." Karen warned him before kissing his shoulder.

"He says I'd never guess who was with him." She said, leaning her head back so that it was rested on his shoulder and looked up at him. "I love you." She said, sure that he could tell that she was tense. In the back of her mind as she awaited his text, she wandered if how her dad had known about her and Robert being together, however he knew, he seemed to be happy for her, though. When his next text came she lifted her head and read it. As what he had sent finally registered, Roxy tensed up more. "It's my mom.. She's back and he took her back." She said, all of a sudden feeling abandoned by both her parents. She closed her phone and threw it on the other side of the bed, out of her reach.

"Roxy, I'm here for you. It's not so bad is it? We have each other." he hugged her as she sat in his lap. If you need to cry, its ok. Your Dad still loves you. Did he ever fail to love you?

He loves your mother the same way. Even when he has been wronged by her. Your Dad hasn't left you and he never harmed you either.

That's real love sweety, don't despise him for it.

"I know we have each other." She said, feeling her muscles relax some as she felt his arms wrap around her in a hug. "And I know he still loves me and that he has never wronged me or Hillary." Roxy added, resting her head in his chest and closing her eyes, feeling like she was about to cry. "I'm not even sure why I feel this way, I can't even remember what she looks like, really and I have maybe one or two memories of her. But, the things Hillary has told me that she did to him, I just don't see how someone can forgive even their soul mate for those things."

"Don't let your sister manipulate you against your Dad." He said. "She is very good at it, and used to getting her way, one way or another. She dated me, to keep me from you. In the end it didn't work. That's why she never saw me again after the war, not because I couldn't see, but because she couldn't control my life. Don't let her control yours. I'm sure your mom hurt both you and your Dad. Give your Mom the courtesy of dealing with her directly, not through your sister. Do that for your Dad's sake.

I love you sweety, just remember, I'll be here with you no matter how it all ends

"I know she's good at manipulation, but every bit of what Hillary told me about her was true." She said, clearly Hillary's opinions of their mother had already worked their magic on Roxanne and now she thought the same things. If he could see, in her eyes there was a look of hate for her mother and she seemed to take everything Hillary had said about her as the truth. Clearly Hillary had taken on that Mistress role at a very young age and had turned even her little sister into some kind of slave. I love you too..." She said, but sounded unsure. "Maybe I should go spend some time with Hillary." She said, not knowing that what Hillary had done to her was being made obvious to Robert.

Robert looked down... his face grew sad, his voice empty. "See her if you must." My love for you won't change, but please try not to let her poison you any further. "Take me home please", he said dejectedly. His evening ruined. She had managed to come back and stab him again from 1500 miles away.

~~~~~

Charlie waited for a response from Roxy, but when none came, he knew it wasn't good.

"She hasn't poisoned me. She simply opened my eyes and told me what Daddy wouldn't." She said with a giggle, clearly over the years Hillary had done something to Roxanne that messed with her head and had changed some of who she was. Roxy kissed him, this kiss more lustful than romantic. "Come on, babe. Let's play a little before I go." She said in a soft purr before moaning into his ear, clearly she wasn't herself.

Hillary was at her home, a man at her feet, licking them as she had ordered him to. She was flipping through a magazine of some sort as he did, letting out soft moans. This one had a foot fetish and she had used it to break him. "Soon we'll have a new addition." She said to him with a grin, clearly she had been waiting for this day. When Roxy found out their father had taken their mother back and she felt the need to come running to her. After all, that is what she had conditioned her baby sister to do. Hillary laughed as she thought of the things she would be able to get Roxanne to do once she had fully poisoned her mind with her lies. "The funniest part is, Robert won't do a damn thing to stop her." She said.

Karen was still massaging, whispering into his ear. "Shh, my love. Our girls will come around but for right now why don't you just forget all about them and relax for your wife?" She purred, kissing him.

Robert pushed her away... "look...I am not a toy. I had enough of that with your sister. You better choose now. If you go back to her you won't be coming back, I Know better than to think you will. I know her, and I won't let her hurt me again, even for you. I love you, and I want you, but you have to want me. Go back to her and if you do come back I probably won't be here later. I've been in love with you eight long years, I won't let her spoil that now if i can help it.

He went to the bed and lay down. Go if you must, one of my friends will take me back.

Roxy looked hurt when he pushed her away, but kept looking at him so she could see what he was saying. Really she was innocent in all this, she had no clue that on the subject of her mother Hillary had already got her to believe she was such an awful person and it was clear she didn't even realize that if she left, she would come back thinking Robert was just as bad. "I know you aren't a toy, babe." She said, tears in her eyes as she spoke and her voice was unsteady. "So you think I'm not strong enough to to fight her." She said, the hurt clear in her voice. "I do want you, but it seems I was stupid to think any guy was willing to fight for me and what do you mean 'I probably won't be here?" She asked, her hand was on the bed, close to him and he had the chance to grab it if he wanted.

"Roxy, your sister has poisoned my life once already, and she wants to do it again. If you go to her she will do whatever she can to turn you against me just as she has against your mother. Your father will be next, she wants you alone in the world so she can punish you. She blames you for taking me from her, but the truth is she never had me. I was always yours. So I said what I honestly believe. By the time you see what I am saying is true I will probably be gone, and probably be dead.

"So what, if I were to choose her you plan on killing yourself?" She asked. "Maybe I get what your saying but the truth is, she is the only one who ever told me the truth about my mom. She left when I was two years old and all I remember about her is what her voice sounds like. I don't remember what she looks like or anything her and I did together. Hell, even the memory of her voice is starting to fade." Roxy added, finally stopping her effort to hold back the tears and beginning to cry. "Look, I know what she's does to men; she's tried to do the same thing to me and I know she never had you, that you always loved me." She said, laying on the bed next to him. For a few minutes she said nothing and all that could be heard was her crying. "But how am I supposed to turn my back on the one person who actually told me who my mother was?" She asked, sure that Robert could hardily understand her words for all the crying she was doing.

Back
Top Bottom