Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You are my Heavan(Wolvenrogue and MoonlightRomance)

As Charlie put an arm around her, Karen could feel her muscles tense a bit, not because she was scared of Charlie, but because she could remember the last time the two of them were together: when they were in the Intensive Care Unit of the children's hospital, waiting on the results of the tests the doctors were running that would tell them if Roxanne was deaf or not. The two of them had been arguing and yelling at each other the whole time. It took a few minutes but she relaxed in his arms. "Hillary won't be mad, it's Roxanne I'm worried about. You and I both know that, in her eyes, my leaving was her fault. She thinks I left because she became deaf." She said with a sigh, hoping Roxy would forgive her. "Lunch sounds great." She said, smiling weakly at him.

As Bob brought his hands up to Roxy's face she moved her hands on top of his, stopping them from moving just for a minute. "Bob, shh, it's alright. I'm no Hillary and I'm not freaked out that you asked. I'm not going to run away because I'm scared, either. I'll stay here as long as you want me to." She said before releasing his hands, hoping it had helped to relax him, if only a little. She closed her eyes as his fingers ran over her face, studying the ways it had changed in the eight years since they had last seen each other. When his fingers reached her hair and ran through it all the way down to the end, where it stopped just before reaching her bottom. When his hands reached her shoulders she felt him stop when he realized it was her soft skin he was touching and not the material of the shirt she was wearing. "Yes, I'm sure it's okay." She said, leaning in and giving him a peck on the lips. "You aren't going to offend me, my wolf."

Charlie smiled at Karen, "sound good, I'm hungry, lets go." He took her hand and they walked out to his old pick-up. The same one he'd had when she left, but well cared for and still in good shape. He helped her up into the seat as he had countless times before, the familiar motions coming back to him in an instant. Karen like Roxy was tiny and need help to get in the huge four wheeler. Charlie hoped in the other side and they headed to the restaurant. There was only one in the small town, but it was nice enough. He helped Laura down from the truck, realizing she was still as slim and shapely as she had been a decade ago. He walked he inside and they were seated.

~~~~~

Bob moved his hands slowly exploring her shoulders and arms. the were soft but firm it was clear she was in shape, and had not let her deafness effect her love of fitness. As his hands found hers, he felt the tiny fingers and smooth skin... so delicate. He move his hands to her hips and then slowly up her sides. Here was the most over sign of the change that had occurred when he had left she was stick straight, but now her body had a distinct hour glass shape, and though thin at the waist was well padded at the hip and the breast. "Are you sure its OK?"he asked one final time.

Karen smiled back a Charlie, still finding his smile as charming as she had the day she met him, when they were both in high school. As he took her hand she moved her fingers so that they rested in the gaps between his, lacing their fingers together. As they walked out to his pick up it made her smile to see it was the same one Charlie had been driving when they had met. Karen remembered Charlie's passion for cars and how he took care of them. "Thank you." She said as he helped her into the cab of the pick up. Feeling his hands on her hips as he helped her up into the truck brought back memories. She watched him as he went over to the drivers side and got in without a problem as as he drove she watched him, finding herself captivated by him and finding him just as sexy as she had when they were teenagers. In the back of her mind she wandered if he felt the strong connection between them that was still there, too. When they arrived at the restaurant Karen smiled upon getting out again. She wanted to take a hold of Charlie's hand again , but decided against it. She wanted to make sure he was ready. When they were seated she smiled at him from across the table, though she was unsure what to say.

Roxanne smiled as Bob continued to use his hands to explore her body. Without him saying a word she could tell he was pleased to feel that she hadn't let her "disability" effect her love to stay in shape. When his hands found hers she held his hands for a moment before letting them continue to explore her. Roxanne felt shivers go through her when his hands moved down to her hips, but they were good shivers. "Yes, I'm sure." She said as his hands moved up her sides. As odd as it was, him using his hands to find out just how her body had changed in the past eight years, it made her feel connected to him, more so than she had felt with any other man.

Charlie looked at her across the table. "Remember the crab they have here?" he asked. " its still as good as ever, and they've added a "lover's special" with the crab and steak. How does that sound?". He hoped she would remember, not just the food, but the times they had enjoyed it and each other in just this same spot. They were in fact sitting at "their table" where every friday night while they were dating, they sat and held hands and talked. Back then they couldn't afford crab often, but it had been their favorite.

~~~~~

Bob's hands shook as he contemplated what was next. He slowly placed his palms up and cupped the bottoms of her breasts feeling their considerable weight and firmness. She indeed was a woman now and his thumbs lightly moved across her nipples which stood out even through her bra and shirt. He leaned closer, and his hands moved behind her back. "May I kiss you? He asked, expecting to be denide.

"Yeah, I remember." She said, smiling weakly at him. "That sounds great." She said. Indeed, she remembered both how great the food was here and all the moments and memories they had shared at this very table. Karen found herself thinking back on the time they were dating, when they could hardily keep their hand off each other. "Are our initials still carved in the bottom of the table?" She asked, remembering that one of the first times they had come here together they had carved them into the table. Karen was hesitant but she reached across the table and gently took his hand. "Charlie, I've missed what we had so much." She said, looking into his eyes and she hoped he missed it, too.

Roxanne couldn't help but let out a soft moan when cupped the bottom of her breasts. She let out another moan as his fingers ran across her hard nipples which were standing out from her bra and shirt. Then, as he ran his hands over her back she could feel her muscles relaxing. She nodded at his question. "Yes, you may." She said with a smile.

The old cople held hands like school kids as they ate their meal when they had finished. Charlie renewed anoother old tradition by walking Karen to the park and staking out their favorite bench. They sat down and he wrapped her waist with his arm. "Why did you wait so long, honey? he asked. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her with an intensity they had'nt felt since they dated.

~~~~

Bob leaned toward Roxy and extended his lips and was met by Roxies as they melted into one another. The kis was not a brief one, but full of passion and understanding. Bob pulled Roxy into his lap and held her close. His shoulders began to shake and soon tears were falling. he held her to him as he slowly recovered.

Karen was glad to see that he didn't pull away when she took his hand, gladly continuing to hold hands as they ate. After they finished and payed he lead her out of the restaurant and walked her to the park. Once they sat on the bench they had claimed as theirs years ago and she could feel Charlie's arm wrap around her waist she looked at him. "Part of it was fear, fear that both you and our girls would hate me and the other part was I figured you might have just moved on to another woman, in which case I didn't want to come around and make everyone feel like was here for the wrong reasons." She replied as she felt him pull her into his arms, just before he kissed her able to get the words out. Then, when their lips met in a passionate kiss it seemed as if all had been forgotten; like they had never been separated. Karen moved her hand to the back of his head, running her fingers through his hair as they kissed.

When Bob first leaned forward and his lips met her's, Roxy wasn't sure of what to expect, but she was pleased when their kiss wasn't just a brief one, but one filled with passion, but as they kissed, in the back of her mind she wandered if he was pretending she was Hillary. As he pulled her into his lap and held her close she moved her hand so that it rested on his chest. When his shoulders began to shake Roxanne was confused, but gently broke the kiss although she didn't pull away from him. "Shh... What's wrong, my wolf?" She asked, although she guessed it had to do with Hillary.

Charlie broke the kiss and put a finger to Karen's lips, "no more talk he said mysteriously." He walked her back to the truck and lifted her in still amazed at how slim and light she was. He got in and drove home without a word. when hey got to the house he lifted her from the truck but this time kept her in his arms and carried her into the house and straight to the bedroom. Again he put a finger to her lips and slowly began to undress her. kissing her softly as he did. When she was naked before him he took off his clothes and helped her into the bed, climbing after her....

~~~~~~

Bob sobbed softly for almost an hour. Finally, he raised his head, and whispered in her ear. Ive loved you all along, eight years now. Everyone thought it should be Hillary, since she was older, but in my heart it was you. I missed growing up with you and now I'll never see you as you really are, my one true love.

When Charlie broke the kiss, Karen had a confused look on her face and was about to ask if something was wrong when she felt Charlie putting a finger to his lips. She found when he spoke in that sexy, mysterious voice, it turned her on. As they walled back to the truck she walked beside him, holding his hand. Although they had only been around each other for a few hours now, Karen found that her body ached when it was separated from him. When they finally arrived to the truck where they had parked it and he helped her in she looked down at him before closing the door, silently thanking him. She then closed the door and watched as he walked around the truck to the other side and when he climbed in she leaned over and kissed him. Karen thought about suggesting the two of them make love in the back seat on the truck, but decided against it and as he drove home she sat right next to him, hardily able to keep her hands off of him. When they got to the house she looked up at him as he picked her up, expecting to be sat down on the ground, but when he began to carry her into the house she rested her head on his chest, presently surprised that he decided to carry her. Upon arriving in the master bedroom upstairs she was sat on the bed, looking down at him as he slowly began to undress her. She smiled against his lip as he kissed her while she did and watched as he took his clothes off, standing up to help him even, kissing him as she did. She then climbed into bed as he helped her and watched him as he followed her. Karen wasn't even able to keep her hands off of her husband and she saw sure he could feel the dampness between her legs as well as see the mixture of true love and passion as well as lust in her eyes.

Roxanne was glad when he finally stopped sobbing and when he finally raised his head she could read his lips, despite him whispering into her ear. She was shocked once what he said had finally registered and she was sure the look on her face. "Shhh.." Roxanne spoke softly, trying to calm him as she looked into his Sapphire eyes, despite knowing he couldn't see her. "Just because you can't see doesn't in anyway mean that you don't know who I really am. You are the only one who understands what it is to live with something that makes you have to relearn how you do everything." She said before kissing him. "And you knowing who I am inside means far more to me than you knowing what I look like ever could." She added, kissing him again. "But if it was always me why did you stay with Hillary for so long?"

Karen and Charlie had been apart a long time, they quickly found that separation had in fact made their hearts grow fonder. Their bodies entwined and passions rose, Charlie found that even at age 56 he had plenty of passion left for what they were doing. His cock was hard and his trim, well toned body performed perfectly and and Karen at 45 was every bit as energetic and then some. The stayed awake most of the night driving each other to distraction and then releasing the pent-up energy by filling Karen with another dose of Charlies seed. By morning as they lay totally exhausted in their bed, they had made love 6 times, and neither one was quite ready to walk, so they rolled over and slept until noon.

~~~~~

Well when we first met you were 9 remember? what would any one have thought. Even now your jail bate, unless were married. The only way I could be near you was to date Hillary. In the end we just didn't know how to call it quits, but then one day it just happened. Suddenly she was just gone, like your mom. I was never really sorry.

Each of the six times they made love during the night Karen had reached climax and each time they finished she couldn't even keep her hands off of him, touching him, trying to tease them as they kissed in between their passionate love making. By morning her hunger for his seed had been sated and she lay beside him, their bodies close enough that her chest was touching his back and her head rested on her pillow just behind his shoulder. She fell asleep with a smile on her face.

She nodded. "I remember, Hillary brought you over. At the time I knew you were her boyfriend by the way she hung on you. She claimed you two were going to study, but my dad wasn't home so I knew what she had planned to do. She got so pissed that you were spending time with me. You were the first person besides my dad to actually understand what I was saying and the only one to try and converse with me. I remember Hillary telling me you knew how to sign because you took it as a foreign language." She said, leaning in and kissing him. "Look," Roxy began, taking one of his hands in her's. "My dad isn't going to keep me from you or go after you just because of age. He understands that you understand me in ways no other man could." She said before kissing him again. "You never cared that she left because you never really loved her. It was always me you loved." She said, realizing just how long he had been in love with her.

Charlie work up only an hour late which was amazing considering his activities the night before. He was a bit wobbly legged at first but soon felt great and like a new man having ahd sex for the first time in years. It felt good to know he could still perform as he used to. He let Karen sleep and went downstairs and prepared bacon and eggs which he brought to the bedroom on a tray. It was a simple gesture, but one he hope she would appreciate.

~~~~~

Bob's passion and arousal was rapidly growing. He knew that if he let it continue he would lose control of the situation. At the same time Roxy seemed to be encouraging him. He was torn, but ultimately caution was thrown to the wind. He got out of the chair and moved next to Roxy on the bed and finding the buttons of her blouse slowly began to unbutton it. he pulled the tail up out of her skirt and reaching behind her unclasped her bra. His fingers now explored as before only this time with nothing between them and her skin.

Although Karen was in a deep sleep she could feel Charlie get up from the bed and felt lonely when she no longer felt the warmth of his body next to her. She took comfort in the fact that she could still hear him inside the bed room, though. Upon Charlie leaving the room she got up and walked over to where she knew Charlie still kept his t-shirts. She took one out and slipped it on before getting back into bed. She could smell the food that was cooking downstairs and knew that Charlie was probably cooking breakfast for the two of them like he often had when they were younger. When he came up to the room with a tray. "The food smells great." She complimented with a smile, wanting to make sure he knew that she did indeed appreciate the gesture and although Karen didn't say a word she could smell the sex on him and she was sure she smelled like sex, too.

Roxanne watched as he got up from the chair he was sitting in and moved so that he was sitting next to her on the bed. She didn't know how but even before he found the buttons on her shirt and began to unbutton them she could tell his passion and arousal for her were growing. As he undid her shirt she took the bottom of his t-shirt and slowly took it off of him, a bit shocked to see that he was every bit in shape as the last time she had seen him. As he worked on getting her bra off she ran her hands down his chest. "I missed you so much." She said in a whisper and as his fingers explored her body again she could feel his touch sending chills through her body, but good chills.

They sat and ate breakfast together, and then Charlie cleared the dishes and set the tray aside. "How about a shower sweety?" Charlie asked as he took her hand. He lead her into the bathroom and he stripped the tee shirt off of her and tossed his robe aside, while the water warmed. The climbed in the shower and closed the door. The shower cabinet was small, really only made for one person at a time, so it made for lots of interesting poking. Roberts hard cock poked Karen in the belly, ahd her nipples constantly rubbed against his course skin. Robert took the soap and began to wash her. he loved the soft slippery feel of her skin as he washed her clean. He handed the soap to Karen and let her wash him when they were finished he pressed her tight against the wall of the shower and took her again.

~~~~~

He playfully pushed her back on the bed and took her pert young nipple in his mouth. H moaned with pleasure. He had just crossed a border and it would be difficult to go back, and he was in no mood to try.

Karen looked over at Charlie as he asked her and opened her mouth to reply but before she even had a chance to get the words out she found he was taking her hand. As they entered the bathroom and he stripped the tee shirt of his off of her she lifted her arms up for him. Then, she couldn't help but stare at his rock hard body as he took the robe off of his body. "God, I missed being in my sexy husband's arms." She said, glad to see that he was just as in shape as he had been when they met as teenagers. When they climbed into the small shower cabnet it was close quarters but Karen didn't mind feeling his body against her's as she was sure he didn't mind that her hard nipples would rub against him with each move she made. As he washed her body she looked up into his eyes, seeing all the love for her in them that had been there when they were younger. When he handed her the soap after washing her she cleaned him, doing it slower just to tease him a bit. Then she washed the soap away. Once they were finished she was taken by surprise when he pushed her tightly against the wall of the shower, pinning her there before making love to her again. She moaned and as he teased her a bit when trying to get her as wet as possible she gazed at him with a look of pure lust in her eyes and even would start to hump at the air. "Please... Don't tease me." She said, begging. It was almost like she had become a bitch in heat.

Roxy was shocked when he pushed her back so that she was laying on the bed but could feel the playfulness behind it. As she looked up at him, she could tell that Bob wanted her, though. When he took her already hard nipple her her mouth and began to suck and lick at it, teasing her, she was hardily able to hold still and began to squirm beneath him. Surely, if he hadn't know she was aroused before she was making it clear now.

Charlie picked Karen up by the ass and lowered her quickly down on his hardened member. he held her in his hands and slid her forcefully up and down his cock taking her with abandon. He was already near to cumming and groaned loudly as he jammed her down on his cock once more. His body stiffened and convulsed and he filled her yet again. it was more than her body would hold and it ran out of her all over their thighs.

~~~~~~

Robert's passion was now in control. His hands shook as he worked at the buttons of her jeans and it was only moments before they were sliding down her thighs. He kissed his way up her inner thighs and then hooked her panties with his thumbs and slid them off as well. he kissed his way up her thighs a second time, but now nothing stood between him and the object of his affection.

Karen couldn't help but moan as Charlie picked her up, supporting her bottom as he did before quickly lowering onto his hard member. It was hard to explain but after almost twenty years apart feeling her husband, who she had missed so much inside of her, feeling him touch her and seeing that all the same love and passion he had had for her back then was still there, made her feel whole. Then, as he took her bottom in his hands again and slid her up forcefully before lowering her back down quickly, she felt herself about to have her own orgasm. Then it happened, he slid her up forcefully one last time before lowering her back down again but that wasn't what sent her over the edge. What finally had made her reach orgasm was as her hands rested upon his shoulders she could feel his body stiffen. Then, when he climaxed it was almost as if they were in sync because she climaxed, too, moaning as the orgasm that ripped through her forced her to relax. She was sure his member was covered in her juices and even after her climax was over she moaned, loving the feeling of his seed that wouldn't fit inside of her run down, all over her thighs.

Roxy could tell Robert's passion for her was now in control and as he worked at the buttons of her jeans she could feel her muscles begin to tense up and she was sure he could sense it, too. As her jeans slid down her thighs she looked down at him, to see what he was doing and she saw his head was between her legs and moments later she felt his lips brushing up the sensitive flesh of her thighs. As he did this she couldn't help but moan. As she felt him stop she knew her panties were the only thing keeping him from what he was after and though he was blind she was sure he could both smell and feel just how wet her panties were. As he hooked his thumbs on her panties and slid them off Roxanne felt her muscles tightening with tension even more. It wasn't that she was scared that he might hurt her or that he really didn't love her. The way he had used Hillary just so he had a reason to see her had more than proven that he loved her, really, she didn't know why she was becoming so tense. Maybe because she feared that once he had a taste of her juices, that he would only see her as a good time. As he kissed up her thighs a second time she moaned, the feel of his mouth against the sensitive flesh earning moans from her, which she was sure was music to Bob's ears and her vagina was still producing that sweet nectar of her's, making her thighs wet.

Charlie and Karen washed up and got out of the shower. The toweled each other dry, and then got dressed. "What do you say we take a ride down to the college and see how Hillary is doing? Roxy is too far away for a visit at the moment." Carlie asked.

~~~~~~~

Robert licked her gingerly enjoying the fact that it made her squirm. He couldn't see her face, but he knew from the motion of her body that it was getting to her. he pulled back a little and she arched her back trying to maintain contact with him.

After washing themselves up again after making love once again and towel drying each other, Karen dressed in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Of course, she wore a thong and bra underneath, deciding she wouldn't tempt Bob any more with her body, especially if they were going to visit their eldest daughter at college. "How do you think she'll react to me moving back in and us getting back together?" She asked, sitting on the bed once she was dressed. Truthfully, she was more worried about how Roxanne would react to her being back. Hillary was of legal age, away at college and if she didn't want anything to do with her mother, she could completely cut her out of her life. Roxanne on the other hand, couldn't and on top of that had blamed herself for years as the reason why Karen had left. "Babe?" She asked, watching Charlie as he dressed. "Maybe moving back in isn't such a good idea. I mean, our girls probably hate me after all I've done." She said.

Roxanne couldn't help but squirm underneath him as he licked at the sensitive skin of her inner thighs that was now becoming covered in her own juices, something Robert was surely enjoying the taste of. When he pulled back a little, so that she could no longer feel his tongue on her inner thighs she arched her back, whimpering as she tried to maintain contact with him. She didn't recognize this feeling but she guessed it was how dog in heat would feel like: her thoughts and emotions revolving around this insatiable lust that only her mate could even begin to fulfill, her body going through withdrawal like symptoms, his seed like some kind of narcotic for her.

Charlie and Karen headed south across Illinois in Charlies aging pick-up. I was a long, flat, and boring ride, but it made talking or some other activity important, if you didn't want to drive off the road. Charlie was not near so concerned about Karen's moving back in as she was. He looked at it as his business, and felt the girls, especially Hillary would just ave to get used to the idea. He and Karen discussed, really argued the concept for about 300 miles.

~~~~~

The more Roxy squirmed, the more Robert liked it. He was teasing and he knew it but he was loving it. She was so wet that she was soaking his bed linens but he didn't care a bit. When he finally ran his tongue along her slit she was moaning like a lovesick cat. Finally he covered her pussy with his mouth and drove his tongue inside.

As the two of them sat together in the pick up, Karen looked out the window as Charlie drove. She trying to think of a way to try to get him to understand how she saw things without it turning into an argument. "Charlie, I'm not so worried about Hillary. She's not living at home and if she doesn't want me to be a part of her life she can easily act like I don't exist, but Roxanne is still a minor and lives at home and given the way I ran off and abandoned all of you before, I don't think making her feel forced to become used to the idea." She said, looking at him she spoke. Karen was sitting about as far away from Charlie as the pick up would allow, though she wasn't doing it intentionally she didn't want Charlie to get the idea that he could easily change her mind.

Roxanne couldn't stop moaning by the time he finally ran his tongue along her wet slit. In fact, she was so taken over by her lust and desire for him to make love to her that she hadn't even realized that his bed linens were soaked in her juices. "Please don't stop.." She begged, not wanting to be without his touch.

Charlie looked at her across the truck. It reminded him of the days just before she had left. She was backing away, just like before. He swung the truck around and headed back toward home. He wasnt going to let this happen a gain. Either she wanted him or she didn't. Karen, I'm going to take you home. No one is forcing you to live with me, but I'm too old for a girlfriend. I want a wife. If you cant be that I understand. Thanks for the nice evening, but I'm in for the long haul or not at all. I've lived almost 8 years without you, I'll be fine that way again. But if you truly love me, You'll get over your fears and commit.

~~~~~~~

Robert stood before her and unfastened his pants and let them drop to the floor. He stood over her like a giant, and his cock stuck out 9 full inches in front of him. " Are you sure?" he asked, being sure she could see his lips. He kneeled between her thighs on the bed.

As he swung the truck around she looked over at him with a look of confusion, wandering what in the hell he was doing. "If I was simply looking for a boyfriend I would've stayed home and we would have divorced a long time ago, Charlie. I never filed for divorce because I hoped one day, I would be good enough and I thought yesterday was that day. I didn't come back to just have some fun with you and then leave when I got bored. I came back to commit to be your wife and our girls' mother again." She said, looking at him as tears started to fill her eyes. She was being genuine and now that she was, she understood how hurt both him and their daughters must have been when she left. As she awaited a reply from him, she looked at his left hand, seeing that he still had his wedding ring on, even after all these years of her being gone, but she didn't have her's on. She had given it back to him days before she had left. That was when the fighting had become unbearable and it was because she had removed her ring.

Roxanne watched as Robert stood before her and unfastened his pants before letting them drop to the floor. In the lustful state she was in, Roxy couldn't help but stare at his hard, nine inch member as it was revealed before looking at his face. "Yes, I'm sure. I want you to be the first and the last man to make love to me." She said.

Charlie pulled the truck off the road and stopped the truck. "Karen, I still love you, I never stopped loving you, but to stay sane, I had to learn to live without you. I will take, you back, I want you back, but it can't be temporary, and it can't be unsure. It's all in or nothing. No worrying about what might happen. If something happens, were in it together and we'll get out of it the same way. If your gonna pull away, do it now and we will say goodbye as friends. I can't take another break up. So whats it going to be shall I take you back home, or are you all in like me?"

~~~~~~

Robert was a bundle of hormones and nerves. He leaned over her and kissed his way up her chest and neck. Just as lips were about to meet hers, the head of his cock met her sopping wet pussy. He moistened the tip in her juices, and gave a little she was so tight he got nowhere. He looked in her eyes. "Its going to hurt. Are you sure?" he said

Karen looked at him as he pulled off on the side of the road an turned off the truck. "I think you learned to deal with me being gone the same way I did. From the day I left, up until yesterday I kept telling myself that I would be back. That when I left you and our two beautiful daughters, it wasn't the ending we were meant to have. I didn't come back because I was unsure about wanting you back nor did I come back only for use to be temporary." She said. "I don't want to say good bye, I'm all in." Karen said, taking her seat belt off, she leaned over and kissed his passionately.

Roxanne's body was beginning to tense in anticipation of the pain that she knew would come if her and Robert did indeed make love tonight, but as he leaned over and kissed his way up her stomach and chest to her neck she slowly relaxed, but was still quite tense. When he pressed the head of his cock to her pussy she moaned, wincing some as he just got the head moist. As he looked into her eyes she looked into his, despite knowing he couldn't see. "Yes, I'm sure my wolf. I want you to make love to me."

Back
Top Bottom