Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plotbbunnies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aludiana

Moon
Little Red Riding Hood meets the Big Bad Woodcutter: Pretty self explanitory. When I originally came up with the idea Little Red was a wolf kemonommimi, and the wood cutter was human. The plot is pretty simple; a young woman packs up a meal for an ailing family member and meets a seemingly nice man in the woods, whom she tells too much to. Later he tracks her down and kidnaps her so he can do naughty things to her.

Summoner: A summoner summons something (demon, mythical being, dragon, monster, demi-god, god or other fantastical creature) and attempts to make it submit to her, but finds she can't really control it and the tables end up turned on her.

The Lab Rat: In a large castle atop a hill there lives a wizard/mad scientist. In exchange for relative safety from him, the villages that surrounds the castle sends one girl every year to help him further his research. But nobody knows what happened to the other girls...

Generic Dragon Storyline: Lone female adventurer encounters dragon in spooky treasure filled dungeon. Adult storyline ensues.

I may add more over time, but for now if you see something you like, PM me or leave a reply.

I like the summoner one and would like her to try to summon a Dragon god, pm me if interested, if not, contact me anyways just to let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom