Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lady Isabella's School for Sluts

Cheesecake

Star
This was an idea that I posted as a request in the solo boards, but it got so much attention that I figured it might also work out well as a group game. I will be playing the headmistress of the boarding school, Lady Isabella Saint-Germain, a strict dominatrix, who believes that women should be taught good housekeeping skills, immaculate mannerisms, be well-spoken, obedient but the main thing of all... shameless whores.

Her teaching methods are unorthodox (although so are her beliefs to begin with). She particularly enjoys giving her students regular over-the-knee spankings, and prides herself on always getting A+ results in the end.
School chairs with large dildos and being fucked in front of the class are common practice in Lady Isabella's school.
Students are tested weekly, with exams made difficult by answering Maths and English questions whilst receiving orgasm-after-orgasm from a relentless vibrator.

I will also be playing various background students, as well as a student of my own. Obviously, I am looking for plenty of women to be turned in to whores. Secondly, a couple of staff members would be nice (these can be male or female) although realistically we don't want them to outnumber the students.

I am hoping to start this as soon as possible. I am fed up with group games taking almost three weeks to start.

The school is now open!
Profiles
Thread

Greetings.. I must say, I love this idea, and I would love to tag along, with a few female characters to act as students or staff members, depending on what we need.
This could, effectively, also work as an open roleplay. This way, you would of course not get to pick and chose between the participants, but it would be a good opertunity, to maybe get more along.. Just a humble suggestion.
Either way, I would still love to join in..

hi there, sounds like a great idea, i'd like to play a role a role in this one. Can try any part needed i'm open to anything. let me know?

Just let me know what role(s) you're wanting when you say you're interested, and I'll get a character profile made up soon.

I would just like to say that after careful thought, I have decided to turn this in to an open group game. You can find the opening post here.

Back
Top Bottom