Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This is what I'm looking for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicialynn

Star
It would be nice and lovely to do this in IM, and in first person. That is easier for me, but I'm flexible. The things I'm not into are: bodily waste (urine, feces), doing anything sexual with pets and no underage. Looking for males to fill these roles at this time.

1. I'm looking for modern things, and plausible. Possibly a story of a hero and a girl that find themselves in a bad situation. A little sex, mystery and adventure.

2. Zombies??

3. What about a mass disappearance by the human race, only leaving some to survive...now they must figure out why. Help me come up with a good story!

I'm sure there are more that I will want to try down the road. Feel free to PM me, or you can IM me at leesha_lynn I'm on yahoo messenger. Look forward to hearing from you. This can be a quick or rather long, I'm ok at continuing. It would be great if we could try to be on at the same time so we aren't waiting long between replies.

I'd really love to try #2. I'm open to trying different things. Another RP I thought about was doing a threesome of sorts, with 2 girls and 1 guy. Please contact me via PM or IM. The worse thing I can say no and I haven't yet!

I'd love to do plot 2 with you, maybe even as a threesome, that a guy captures 2 girls, maybe sisters, but I don't see the PM option with you for some reason.

You've got Private messaging disabled, it sais, look at your options/

go to private messaging, look at the right, a button there should say edit options, then click the box which says receive private messages from other users (PM me if it's done.)

There is another person and I that are interested in doing a 3 way chat as well as a three way plot. Must be a female. If you are interested please PM me or add me on yahoo.

Ah ha! I have figured out a new rp I'd LOVE to start asap. For some reason, I'm craving it. It won't be for everyone, but I'll explain anyways. I'm looking to rp with a guy for the zombie apocalypse. There will be lots of fighting, blood and gore. A little sex and a little love. I have a great plot idea and would love to hear yours. Really REALLY would prefer IM. Thanks!

Wanting to get more involved in a plot. Not that sex or love or whatever isn't ok in said plot, but need something more right now.

Alicialynn said:
Wanting to get more involved in a plot. Not that sex or love or whatever isn't ok in said plot, but need something more right now.

Sounds about like what im looking for. Expecialy since i have never done RPing before. I just prefer to get me feet wet before i try anything sexual.

Pm me if you dont mind working with an inexperienced player

Ok people, I'm going to say this as nice as possible. My offs are small and please...please don't sit and argue with me when I say no thank you. I'm just not into the idea..no big deal. There have been plenty of people that haven't cared for my ideas. I didn't sit and yell at them. Anyway, I'm really looking for a LONG plot...with meaningful posts. Please IM me. leesha_lynn on yahoo. Thanks.

Come on people, I need blood/gore/violence and sex. Help me out...lets play zombies...or hell, even Dexter...*shrug* I'm open. ;)

Alright...well I'm in the mood for some romance...call me a sucker...I don't care lol. I really don't have any ideas, just want it to be nice and sweet. Also, still looking for longer RPs. Seems people poof. If you must, just let me know and we don't need to continue...just don't leave me hanging.

Also...I'm done with the rape for awhile, sorry :( Played WAY too many of those. Like I stated, romance, zombies (long RP), a episode of Dexter or anything that involves blood/gore/violence...but not directly happening to my character...perhaps involving someone else. Anyway, message me here or on yahoo messanger. leesha_lynn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom