Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thief in the Moonlight (1-2 people needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was late and Angel was sniking through the moonlit forest a bag of inkering trinkets slung over her shoulder. She was happy with her latest looting and she gave a giggle as she did a perfect cartwheel into a hiden clearing and a lake bathed in in the light of the full moon. Making sure there wasn't anyone nearby to spy on her, Angel decided to strip out of her travel clothes and slip into the clear cold water. She proceeded to clean herself and relax in the cool water just floating around on her back until she could feel herself dozing off and decided it was time to get out. Angel was just walking out of the lake when she heard a twig snap and instantly went for the small dagger hanging from her bag, "Who's there?" she called out calmly draping her discarded travel cloack and standing her ground.

AngelSilverOrion said:
It was late and Angel was sniking through the moonlit forest a bag of inkering trinkets slung over her shoulder. She was happy with her latest looting and she gave a giggle as she did a perfect cartwheel into a hiden clearing and a lake bathed in in the light of the full moon. Making sure there wasn't anyone nearby to spy on her, Angel decided to strip out of her travel clothes and slip into the clear cold water. She proceeded to clean herself and relax in the cool water just floating around on her back until she could feel herself dozing off and decided it was time to get out. Angel was just walking out of the lake when she heard a twig snap and instantly went for the small dagger hanging from her bag, "Who's there?" she called out calmly draping her discarded travel cloack and standing her ground.

"You think you can keep stealing stuff, and get away with it?" The young soldier says, walking into the open with his gun on her "you had to know what this would cost you one day." The soldier walks closer to Angel, keeping his gun trained on her, "Drop the blade...and the cloak."

From a short distance, a mysterious man smiles as he sees the young soldier engage thief named Angel. "This is interesting..." he said to himself.

Angel watched the soldier and pulled her cloak tighter around herself, "Who are you to tell me what I need to do?" she said keeping her calm voice. She held her dagger up in front of her and crouched slight preparing to act if she felt the need to defend herself. She wasn't going to allow a simple foot soldier to take advantage of her. Her ears twitched as she listened to make sure her was the only soldier and her tail swayed back and forth as she looked for a way to get away.

"Make a wrong move... Just one..."

The mysterious man's blood flows through his veins like a race car taking on a hairpin turn.

He is ready. He is just waiting for the right moment.

Is it an ambush? If yes, to whom?

An inhuman growl comming from his vocal cords confirmed that the soldier wasn't human. "I work for the people you stole from, they want me to teach you that stealing is bad" He says, keeping his gun pointed at angel "They want me to make sure you remember that stealing is a bad thing" The soldier approches the thief, keeping his gun on her, a tent was quickly forming in his pants. "You know that older girls and women are cautioned from entering the woods at night during a full moon." The Soldier said, using his free hand to unzip his pants "because the odds of them making it out without a sore body are non exsistant." while he was talking, the Soldier's hard dick pops out of his pants, with a little pre-cum on the tip.

He is ready.
For some reasons, he feels different this time around..
It's been awhile since he had this much desire on him.
Without a word, he swiftly leaped off a tree and with a soft landing behind angel, grabbed her from behind and covered her mouth with the palm of his hand.

All of this, without noticing Alex.

Until now.

"what the?" With a surprised look on the mysterious man's face, he face Alex, Angel still on his arms and said:
"I am Zeo. And I need her. I want her. And for some reason, I want to ask her if I could take her."
Zeo is pretty much aware of the gun pointing at them but he still seems to be relaxed.
He asked Alex
"what is your purpose?" He looks at his hard and dripping rod "It seems it's pretty obvious to me now"

king_bakal said:
He is ready.
For some reasons, he feels different this time around..
It's been awhile since he had this much desire on him.
Without a word, he swiftly leaped off a tree and with a soft landing behind angel, grabbed her from behind and covered her mouth with the palm of his hand.

All of this, without noticing Alex.

Until now.

Angel tensed when she felt the new guy place his hand over her mouth and her ears layed flat to her head. She didn't like it when someone came up from behind and knew that something bad was going to happen by the way her insides went cold. She glanced down at the opening in the soldier's pants and almost smirked behind the new guys hand. He might be a soldier but there was a reason men didn't mess with her. She could be considered very dangerous if she was cornered and she was not afraid of cutting a few things off to keep herself safe and even though she could feel the new guys arms around her frame she knew that she could slip free easy...All she needed was the right time to do so.

Zeo could feel her tensed. He knows that anytime soon, she'll try to do something. Then, there is this soldier with his bulge. He realized that at this rate, asking "nicely" is not an option anymore. Zeo could sense that she is different from others, that he could end up like minced meat if he does not play his cards right.

He is ready. All he needed was the right time to do so.

Alex stuffed his dick back into his pants, and zipped them back up, shrugging sheepishly. "Sorry you had to see that, I wasn't expecting company." the Soldier said, not taking the gun off of Angel "Do you want to share her?"

This is the timing that he is waiting for. She is powerful. He can sense it. She might not realized it yet. Yes, Even the soldier may be at a bad position if he goes solo on her. Why not share her? The more the merrier? Those are things that ran through Zeo's mind.
Zeo started to rub his palm on his right breast. His other palm still covering her mouth.

"I don't mind at all. You think she'll be cooperative?"

Zeo praised the soldier's confidence. "If only he knew" he said to himself
he knows the reality behind Angel. Zeo is not a cyborg for nothing. He can sense her hidden power.
"Well, come here then, and join" he said to the soldier.

"Don't worry miss, we'll be gentle" Then he softly licked Angel's left ear.

MS-21H said:
"I hope so." Alex said, frowning "I don't want to risk breaking her."

She was listening to the two's conversation and bidding her time untill she felt she could find the right moment to strike. Suddenly feeling that if she waited too much longer, she opened her mouth as wide as she could and chomped down on her captures hand. Hearing him scream out she slipped from her cloak and his arms and jumped as high and far as she could. When she landed on a nearby branch she didn't wait to get her balnce before she took of for another tree and a higher branch. She knew if she could get far enough and high enough she whould be safe. he sighed at the fact that she left her loot behind and knew that her employer wouldn't be too happy with her but she was hoping that her boss would understand her situation and not be too mad at her.

AngelSilverOrion said:
MS-21H said:
"I hope so." Alex said, frowning "I don't want to risk breaking her."

She was listening to the two's conversation and bidding her time untill she felt she could find the right moment to strike. Suddenly feeling that if she waited too much longer, she opened her mouth as wide as she could and chomped down on her captures hand. Hearing him scream out she slipped from her cloak and his arms and jumped as high and far as she could. When she landed on a nearby branch she didn't wait to get her balnce before she took of for another tree and a higher branch. She knew if she could get far enough and high enough she whould be safe. he sighed at the fact that she left her loot behind and knew that her employer wouldn't be too happy with her but she was hoping that her boss would understand her situation and not be too mad at her.
Alex started focusing all his rage, and eventuall let loose an Inhuman howl, before transforming into his werewolf form. Alex's form tore out of his clothes, his Hardon was even more prominent and big now.
"And here I was thinking I was done with this tree climbing shite after the last family reunion..." Alex said, before climbing the tree after Angel [/b]

Sense that she was in danger, Angel sped up a little and jumped down from a branch. While she was falling she took liberty to tranform into her wolf form and look for a mud whole she could roll in. If what she was sensing was righ, then the only way she knew how to get away was to lose her scent. When she found one she slipped in and rolled around until she was good and covered in mud and just to make herself blend in better she found a nice and leafy place to do the same. When Angel felt she was good and covered she looked for a nice and dark cave to curl up in.

After climbing the tree and seeing she wasn't thier, Alex jumped down, and started to follow her scent. When He lost her scent at the mud, Alex privately lauded the thief's ingenuity, before looking for signs of her passing. Alex saw a trail of prints and broken twigs, and followed them, eventually reaching the Cave. In the cave, Alex stayed as silent as possible as he approached Angel, and finally clapping his hands onto her midsection and thrusting his dick into her pussy.

MS-21H said:
After climbing the tree and seeing she wasn't thier, Alex jumped down, and started to follow her scent. When He lost her scent at the mud, Alex privately lauded the thief's ingenuity, before looking for signs of her passing. Alex saw a trail of prints and broken twigs, and followed them, eventually reaching the Cave. In the cave, Alex stayed as silent as possible as he approached Angel, and finally clapping his hands onto her midsection and thrusting his dick into her pussy.

Angel gave a very deep growl and dug her claws into the ground undereneith her. thinking as quickly as she could she tried to wiggle free from his grip. Reaching out she took a handful of dirt and threw in the soldier's face trying to get him to let go of her and give her a better chance of escape. When she'd done that Angel twisted around as much as posible and bite into his shoulder in another attempt to get away from her assalaint.

Alex shrugged off Angel's attempts to get him off, before switching holes, and plowing into her ass as hard as he could. Alex latched onto Angel's sholdier with his werewolf teeth. Alex started using his right hand to torture and grope the thief's breasts and nipples.

MS-21H said:
Alex shrugged off Angel's attempts to get him off, before switching holes, and plowing into her ass as hard as he could. Alex latched onto Angel's sholdier with his werewolf teeth. Alex started using his right hand to torture and grope the thief's breasts and nipples.

Angel bite through her lip to keep herself from screaming and took his hand away from her breast. He might have been able to take advantage of her but she wasn't going to make it easy for him. She growled out loud and tried to crawl away digging her claws into the ground and trying to pull herself towards the entrance of the cave.

AngelSilverOrion said:
Angel bite through her lip to keep herself from screaming and took his hand away from her breast. He might have been able to take advantage of her but she wasn't going to make it easy for him. She growled out loud and tried to crawl away digging her claws into the ground and trying to pull herself towards the entrance of the cave.

Alex slapped angel's right breast as hard as he could, and growled possesivly in her ear, keeping on top of her. As Alex continued raping the thief's ass, he grabbed her head and slammed it into the ground, not hard enought to knock her out, but enough to disorientate her. Alex's hand wondered back to Angel's breasts, making sure to cause as much pain as possible. Alex wrapped his arms tightly around Angel's mid section and stood up, hilt deep in her ass, and slammed her into the wall. Alex shortly resumed fucking her ass as hard as he could, using one hand to finger fuck her pussy and the other to hold her tightly to himeself.

MS-21H said:
AngelSilverOrion said:

Alex slapped angel's right breast as hard as he could, and growled possesivly in her ear, keeping on top of her. As Alex continued raping the thief's ass, he grabbed her head and slammed it into the ground, not hard enought to knock her out, but enough to disorientate her. Alex's hand wondered back to Angel's breasts, making sure to cause as much pain as possible. Alex wrapped his arms tightly around Angel's mid section and stood up, hilt deep in her ass, and slammed her into the wall. Alex shortly resumed fucking her ass as hard as he could, using one hand to finger fuck her pussy and the other to hold her tightly to himeself.

Even though she was slightly disointated, Angel gave a scream of frustration when her attempts of escaping did nothing but fail. She leaned her head back and took a deep breath. She was taking out all the stops now and allowing all her fer wolf deamon power to flow from her. She was going to show him the exact reason why the other wolfs didn't mess with her and she was going to enjoy every minute she could ripping him apart. With all her strength she pried the Soldiers arm from around her waist and his hand out of her pussy and placed her feet on his thiefs. With a mighty shove she jumped off of him and landed right in front of the cave. Her tail had gone stiff and her eyes a solid black in color, "You might have thought you could handle me but I'm afraid that the tables have turned..." she said her voice not the calm tone it used to be but a had cold inhuman growl. (sorry that took so long I was mopping the floor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom