Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cordinating Russian men

daethesub

Super-Earth
okay this is just so we can work out who is doing what where etc.

A copy of my bio and intro

Name: Andrei
Height: 5’11
Appearance:
Ice blue almond shaped eyes with pale skin his face is oval in shape with rather sunken cheeks. He has full lips which are normally somewhat flaky and dry due to a habit of biting them with a definite and permanent downwards turn to the corners of his mouth.
He has Shoulder length Strawberry Blond hair which falls in gentle waves around his face.
Specialty (real job): Thief
Profession (cover job): Non as of yet just out of jail on parole
Languages Spoken: Russian
History: At twelve he forged his birth certificate so as to make himself ten years older so that he could get a job. The reason for obtaining this job was so as to pull of a theft. His partner snitched on him leading to the owner of the store being killed by him just before the police arrested him. While being interrogated he never admitted to the truth of his age and so he was placed in an adult prison. Where due to his small size he was raped repeatedly and forcefully tattooed with the eyes. He killed the men that had done that and in so doing came under the mentorship of a man well known in and out of prison for killing a high ranking Party member with his bear hands. To this man he finally admitted his age and he was the one to suggest or gift him with the other tattoos. 8 years after he entered he has finally been let go and is looking to work for the organization to which his mentor was an honorary member the Sem’ya.
Tattoos:
Eyes on the lower back (jail bait)
(written above) Ask Me Or Die
Double sig runes (won’t confess tell on others)
Rose (teen bday in prison)
Kitten pierced butterfly skull on one wing
Heart ankle
Five small skulls in the small of his back going up his spine.

Andrei looked around the bleak grey courtyard one last time knowing he would never miss the place but that he would, not that he would ever reveal this to anyone, miss the man who had become like a father to him. He had long since disowned his birth father for being a government lackey. He stepped past he guards and through the gat out into the real world tasting freedom with each breath of air as he walked down the street even if the only thing he had to his name was his birth certificate a document about his release and the clothes on his back, well and his tattoos of course they and his life mattered most to him. Grigori Mstislov had told him that he had tried to arrange for someone to pick him up if no one was there he had a hand drawn map of where to go and memorised lines of exactly what to say.

Starting with that there are alot of thigs that can happen I could get picked up by Pyotr or Your chari Kisses or I could make my way to the restourant which is going to be the main base.

Pyotr smoothed back any stray hairs. He quite enjoyed his cover job, it was fun, but in a different sense, here he got to see the family behave somewhat like an actual family. Fathers, mothers, sons and daughters all gathered here to enjoy some time off. Pouring a quick shot for himself and downing it before being called to take orders and bring food to some of the most prestigious members. Moving back behind his bar he poured another shot and sighed.
This was going to be a long day.
And downed the shot.

Moving this to the 'interest/coordination' section of groups. Also, profiles now belong in the 'profiles' section of groups. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom