Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In heat help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrex

Planetoid
Currently craving smutt!!! I Just want a juicy smutt with a little background maybe. I am looking for a short term rp that is mostly sexual. I would also like to say that I want to have gun in this rp so when you are playing with me, dont just post whatever you want. try to make sure what you post will be sexually entertaining to me as well. (i only say this be ause ive had some really bad partners.)

I want to play a cat girl suffer from being in heat. Your character would see that she is in heat and "rape" her.(it's basically sex without permission and I will make this easy for you) She isn't really going to resist, since she is in heat and desperately needs something inside her. Heck she will totally play along after awhile and you'll feel like your character is getting raped. My partner can play as anything he wants. Human, demon, animal; it doesn't matter. Make sure you are going to play a sexually aggressive (but not physically controlling) character.

Extra craving: I like a little dirty talk. Not the usual stuff(no name calling or talking to much about body parts) stuff like "I thought I was raping you, but look how wet you are" " you say you don't want it, but look how hard your nipples are" ect.

You wanna play a cat girl? Well this fox is about to have his way with that pussy. I like roleplaying an orange fox, and I can guarantee that I'll leave you satisfied and begging for more. I've role-played a lot on other forums a lot, and lets just say I know how to be very, VERY, descriptive. If you want a preview PM me. I'd love to play with your little pussy cat.

reginalux said:
Currently craving smutt!!! Sorry but not really looking for a detailed plots/stories. I Just want a juicy smutt with a little background maybe. I don't want just one liners. I want juicy details in the smutt. like I want super juicy details, "he puts he stuff in her and moves"is not really enough. " he takes his extremely harden and excited penis and prepares to violently ravash her cute pink virgin pussy...ect" is better. Quality and quantity ( though, you don't have to be a pro). I want to play a cat girl suffer from being in heat. My partner can play as anything he wants. Human, demon, animal; it doesn't matter. Submissive but can be quite aggressive to conceal her timid side. He needs to be willing to at least start out the dominant one and not hesitate to make a move. NO RAPE Basically, some hardcore smutt action! =^-^= pm me

I love RP's like this! I might fall a little short on the detail until I get warmed up though. But this sounds like a lot of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom