Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Group RP idea

V

Ven Chaos

So either I am looking for players to do a DnD 3.5 (Not Pathfinder) game, which is pretty self explanatory so I will not go to far into it. If that is the route people want to go, I would be DMing, and I would tell people what to expect, and what I would be going at for the story. Drop me a PM, and pick a class, and I will tell you how I plan on doing it.

DM- Ven Chaos

My other idea is a more free roam RP where I get a total of five other people, I would prefer 3 girls, and 3 guys, and if we get more better. Each person creating a story behind their character, and everyone else playing along with it, on the go type of RP. I think it would be fun and interesting if we get creative enough people. So if your interested drop me a PM, only get one active ability till you role play its awakening in stories.!

1. Ven
Primary Ability - Summoning
Secondary Ability - Unknown (Can't be used till developed.)
Ternary Ability - Unknown (Can't be used till developed.)

Most of the tabletop savy people that I know (including myself) far prefer the rulesets for Pathfinder over 3.5. I would say that this could be your problem, but there is already a group role play here that is either in the works or already active using the 3.5 rules. That thread may have already grabbed most of BM's 3.5 players.

If you want 3.5 specifically then you might be better served by PMing the person that created that group RP and see if they would allow you to join. You might be a little late, but the more the merrier, right?

Predatory Fantasia said:
Most of the tabletop savy people that I know (including myself) far prefer the rulesets for Pathfinder over 3.5. I would say that this could be your problem, but there is already a group role play here that is either in the works or already active using the 3.5 rules. That thread may have already grabbed most of BM's 3.5 players.

If you want 3.5 specifically then you might be better served by PMing the person that created that group RP and see if they would allow you to join. You might be a little late, but the more the merrier, right?

Well I am not apposed to pathfinder, I have only glanced at the players guide, and to me the only difference is the skill checks, most classes are the same and they did not even try to mess with things.

So unless there is a group looking for someone to DM pathfinder willing to deal with someone new to the system, I do not planning on touching it, that is also why I put the second idea under it, in case I could not find enough interested in it.

Pardon me Rudeness for this edit:

Thank you very much for letting me know. I will not expect too much from it, but still can hope!

Nothing that you wrote came across as rude anyway, so you are certainly pardoned. There are a few differences between 3.5 and Pathfinder so it is probably best that you not want to touch the subject without having the proper materials to review. I do wish you luck. Though i am not interested in playing a 3.5 role play, I may still very well read it if I see it pop up somewhere.

Ive been playing since they printed books, so I will look into pathfinder, I liked 4.0 till I got to 6th to 11th level and it tanked hard for me, so I guess if this is where most are going (Including my friends who have all the books+ multiples lol.) So I will look into it and if I like it I will try it out.

Back
Top Bottom