Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominate Futa Mistress Looking For Some Slutty Pets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

futakitty

Star
Hello!

As I said in my introduction thread, I am a DOMINATE futa neko woman who loves to play with crossdressing males and cute females. I understand that characters cannot be under 13. Which is fine because I normally play with boys and girls that are 13+

I also can play submissive characters as well.

For Yaoi, I like to play a submissive cute male. I can dominate too though.

For Yuri, I only play a dominate futa woman. Being submissive is just boring for me in this situation.

And Hetero...I like to play a dominate futa woman that sometimes switches from dom to sub.

I am fine with either one-shots or long shots, plot based or non-plot based.

I LOVE just pure smut roleplays, but plots are awesome too.

I am a mirror poster so I try to match what you give me, but to be honest, I am not looking for roleplays that require me to type more than 3-4 paragraphs. For the smut ones, I am fine with a single paragraph.

I am NOT into cocks that are over ten inches. They look weird to me..

Also, I would like to roleplay in threads. I prefer it. But I can roleplay in PMs. Not IMs though

So! This is just a short list of pairings that I have. This is by far not a complete list. If there is a pairing that you don't see on this list, go ahead and PM me your ideas. I'm pretty open. For the most part.

Demon/Angel
Vampire/Human
Human/Neko
Slave/Master
Brother/Brother
Elf/Drow
Guardian Angel/Human
Angel X Angel
Angel X Anthro
Angel X Demon
Angel X Elf
Angel X Human
Angel X Vampire
Anthro X Anthro
Anthro X Demon
Anthro X Elf
Anthro X Human
Anthro X Vampire
Demon X Demon
Demon X Elf
Demon X Human
Demon X Vampire
Elf X Elf
Elf X Human
Elf X Vampire
Fairy X Human
Full Angel X Half Angel
Full Demon X Half Demon
Full Elf X Half Elf
Full Vampire X Half Vampire
Guard X Prisoner
Human X Human
Knight X Peasant
Knight X King
King X Servant
Vampire X Vampire

This is a full list of the things that I am into
http://www.f-list.net/c/naochan

Here are some pictures: Just Remember That I Play Futa Girls!
YC=Your Character
Angel and Demon
Wet Pussy (YC)
Cute School Girl (YC)
Window Sex I would be playing a futa woman instead of a man.
Wet Pussy 2 (YC)
Neko Girl(YC)
Three Pissing Girls(YCs) They would end up being slaves.
Peeing Bunny Girl(YC)
Peeing Maid(YC)
Peeing Girl YC
Peeing Girl2 YC
Peeing Girl3 YC
Public Peeing Girl YC
Peeing Panties YC
Futa on Female
Futa Demon
Male on Futa
Futa on Male
Futa
Loli Futa
Neko Girl YC
Neko Girl YC
Futa
Public Peeing YC
Futa
Futa kitty
Angel Futa
Public Pee YC
Crossdresser Boy YC
Crossdressing boy YC
Crossdressing boy YC
Bus/Train/Subway crossdresser
Peeing School Girl
Public Pee

RE: Futakitty's Request Page (Dominate futa looking for Yaoi, Yuri, Het) Open to Post!

Bumpie

RE: Futakitty's Request Page (Dominate futa looking for Yaoi, Yuri, Het) Open to Post!

Wanna do an Anthro futa x crossdressing human with me?

bumpies

Bump!

hiya, i'd never even heard of futa until i joind the site but i must admit i'm curious, if you'd like to play with me i'ma versatile writer with a thirst for experimentation. pm me i you have any ideas i may be able to work with you. bye

bummpp

I am interested in playing a submissive male demon. Maybe go for an angel x demon pairing? I am up for anything though so let me know if you are interested and we can discuss through PM's. I can also take the dominant role if you prefer that more.

Hello, I was interested in your Female Futa character, I have read some of your role plays and am very interested. Moreover the topic I wanted to ask perhaps if youd like have human/lycan, Imm extremely submissive and am comfortable with any form of bondage, I also am very fond of mistress/slave roleplay as well. Please contact me if you are interested.

Damn. I'm interested, but I don't really fall into a category. >,,,<

I am very interested in roleplaying with you.~ Shall I contact you to sort out the details?

Bumpies

I would love to Rp with you :) How about it?

RE: Futakitty's Request Page (Dominate futa looking for Yaoi, Yuri, Het) Now with Picture

Bumpies

RE: Futakitty's Request Page (Dominate futa looking for Yaoi, Yuri, Het) Now with Picture

bumpies

bumpies

bumpies

bumpies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom