Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Journal of a Boss [lulz]

Elthiaos

Moon
father-son-holding-hands-263x108.jpg

"Come on, kid, I'll show you the way..."

Can you really believe it's been 13 years?...​

Gabriel had honestly thought the kid was a little girl until the child turned to meet eyes with him. There was just the hint of an angular jaw and wiry body hidden underneath the mountainous folds of clothes that made his male gender a certainty.
“Hey, kid, you lost?...” he asked, tucking down his shirt more neatly against his chest. He was still pretty sticky from all the construction work earlier in the day and he was sure he smelled pretty rank. The blonde-haired boy looked over at him with a rather solemn face but it wasn’t one of panic. It was more like one of polite curiosity and bafflement.

“No…” There was an accent. Irish maybe? “I’m looking for my g-pa,” the boy said matter-of-factly. He turned away from Gabe and looked up at his surroundings, his wide eyes opening and closing with deliberation as if they were small camera shutters. The kid struck him as strange. There was a very independent, detached air about him that did not match his physical age. Gabe shouldered his worn duffle bag and walked over to the kid.
“What’s your name, kid?”
“I’m not supposed to give my name to strangers,” he said without missing a beat. Gabe blinked.
“That’s true. Well, I know you won’t find your g-pa here and it’s actually kind of dangerous here, kid. This is all still under construction. So, how about this? You can keep your name but how about you follow me out of here and I’ll try to help you find your grandpa,” he said with a small smile. The young boy studied him for a moment and nodded. “Great. Come on. You probably don’t want to walk too close to me though. I just got off of work and I’m sure I smell pretty bad.”

The child shook his head. “No, you’re okay.”
Gabe couldn’t help but smile some more. The kid was so serious it was kind of reminding him of Michael. He rummaged through the outer pocket of his duffle bag and finally found the Kit-Kat bar. It was slightly squashed but it wouldn’t take away from the taste. Gabe tore open the thin package and held it out to the boy.
“You got first dibs.”
“Thank you,” he said as he broke off one of the chocolate sticks and ate it thoughtfully.
“You know, you’re technically not supposed to take candy from strangers either,” Gabe said with a small arch of his eyebrow, keeping himself from smiling. The kid looked up at him in mid-chew and Gabe grinned.
“Nah, it’s okay. I won’t tell anyone, I promise. You want some more?” he asked.
“No, thank you… And my name is Brady.”
Gabe smiled. “So, you giving up your name because of the candy?”
“Yes, I might as well…”
Gabe laughed. “Lighten up, Brady. We’ll find your grandpa soon, I promise. And my name is Gabriel but only my mom calls me that so you can just call me Gabe.”

Brady smiled slightly.
“See, that wasn’t so hard, was it?” Gabe asked with a kind grin as he readjusted the weight of his bag on his shoulder while he crumpled up the empty candy wrapper and stuffed it into one of his pockets. They were exiting the main construction area now and heading more toward the apartments. Gabe was sure he’d find a frantic looking older man soon.
“Thank you… Gabe.”
“No problem, Brady. Not all of us strangers are bad news,” Gabe said with a smile that the boy returned with a hesitant one.

It would be thirteen years until Gabe saw it again.

EEEEEEEEEEEE. MY BABIES. >WWWWWWW< And one of them literally is a baby. ;O; Omg this is so precious. wkejdnwejkdnwkdjnwedjwe

WOMAN. YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME WANNA RP IT. D< SO. CUTE. I CAN'T

And 13 years later they have sex. 8DDDDDDDDDDDD OH GABE YOU PEDO

But watch. Brady's brilliant memory is gonna start to kick in. Maybe like, maybe Gabe should offer him a Kit Kat bar (lol they're eating my sweet Kitten) and Brady will do a double take like holy shit deja vu.

And boom. Everything comes rushing back and and omg. <333 I love them. >w>

And lol Brady's so nice here. How things have changed. |D...

Gabe: ..............................;;
Michael: *LAUGHS and pats his brother on the back.* You stud, you...

And that would be incredibly cute XD

"Wanna share this with me?"
".............IT WAS YOU"
"O_O???"

LOL. And their conversation afterwards would be so sweet... <3

D'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw. *pinches Gabey's cheek* >w> You so sweet~

Brady doesn't believe in fate or destiny or any of that but he'd be pretty surprised. ;D

I doubt Gabe would remember but it's okay. Brady will enlighten him... and then they'll fuck like rabbits. >_>;

Gabe with his monster cock. lol I can just imagine Brady being all:

"If I had known it was that big back then I'd have stayed in Boston." 8DDDDDDDD

Did this make him a bad person?

Fuck.

FUCK.

He had been living in a weird sense of denial for the past couple of weeks but he knew his eyes found Hadley whenever they could. At first, Blake just pushed it off on concern but... he didn't try to find him when he was worried. Blake found himself looking for his step-brother when he wanted to see him smile or just when... fuck. Fuck. Just... fuck.

"Hey, how was your day?" Blake asked, feeling a little winded from his crazy shift. He dropped off his duffle bag with a thud in the middle of the living room while Hadley watched him with a small frown.
"The same. Boring," he replied, staying carefully away from the fact that he really couldn't leave the apartment anyway.
"Get any more art done?" Blake asked with an encouraging smile as he rolled up his sleeves. Hadley offered a noncommittal shrug and didn't say anything. He returned to his room with shuffling steps and Blake heard the door creak to a close. He sighed. Damn. He was telling himself that this sick sense of disappointment and rejection was just... normal. Nothing weird.

Blake put away his things and took a quick shower before preparing dinner.
"Hey, is sandwiches and soup alright?" he called from the kitchen.
"Yeah, that's fine... thanks."
Blake rubbed his hands together as he got to work, grilling up some cheese sandwiches with liberal amounts of butter and heating up some chicken noodle soup.
"Dinner is served, Michaelangelo," Blake said with a smile as he knocked and walked into Hadley's room. His brother snorted and set down his pencil.
"Spare me... thanks, though. That smells great. I'm starvin'," he said as he promptly tore into one of the sandwiches.

"You're welcome. Oh, and you're too hard on yourself. Have I mentioned that? Nah, I don't think so. Way too hard on yourself," Blake said with a grin as he dodged Hadley's swat at his arm. "Anyway, I'll be in the kitchen chillin' if you need me and there's more food on the stove."
"Okay... thank you for... everything."
"No sweat," Blake said. He knew he should leave but his feet didn't want to. He felt like he should talk more but his brain couldn't think of anything at the moment. Blake turned and was about to close the door behind him before he got an idea.

"Oh, hey... mind if I see your latest work?" he asked, lingering at the door and hoping that Hadley said yes.
"Um... I guess. Yeah, sure. I'm just working on this right now. It's not really turning out how I want it, though."
Blake relaxed a little as he stood behind Hadley and studied his canvas. It was a beautiful study of hands.
"No... this is amazing. I love it," he said, stilling the instinct to reach out and touch the paper.
"Well, you should. They're your hands."

Blake didn't know why but this simple comment made his face feel warmer than usual. He hoped that Hadley didn't look up at him. He normally never looked embarrassed or flustered.
"Well, as the proud owner of these hands, I'd say these are a damn fine representation," Blake said, glancing down at Hadley. He regretted it the moment he did considering his step-brother had looked up at him at the same time. Blake took the time to notice how close they were.
"Yeah, damn fine work," he said with some distraction as he looked back at the canvas, feeling his face grow ever warmer. Blake glanced down again and Hadley offered that awkward small smile of his.

Fuck.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Blake hadn't meant to but he had already glanced down at Hadley's lips. His brother seemed to have noticed and his dark-brown eyes studied him with a question in his look. He didn't know when he started to close the distance but his heart began to hammer hard in his chest when their nose barely touched. Hadley's eyes widened with surprise but he didn't pull away. If he had, Blake would have ran. Ran right out of the fucking apartment.

He carefully touched Hadley's chin while he heard his brother carefully and quietly stutter his name.

"Bl-Blake...?"

His breath came out in hesitant puffs of anxiety before he gently pressed their lips together, Hadley's mouth flush and soft. Blake could hear his step-brother swallow loudly but he couldn't bring himself to walk away. He pressed another kiss to Hadley's lips, gently encouraging him and felt a sudden heat jump into his chest when he felt his brother's lips barely grow apart. Blake's hand was in Hadley's dark, curly hair now, gripping it gently as his other hand ran down the length of Hadley's neck.

God, his lips were so soft... just like he had always imagined...

tumblr_lrr96a4W4Z1qhgdxso1_r1_250.gif

richard_sirens.gif

YOU FUCKING TEASE. WHY END IT THERE WHY. WJEKDNWKEDNWKEDWEE THEY ARE PERFECT TOGETHER. @_______________________________@ Blake/Hadley 4lyfe THE TURNER BROS, KILLING LEXIE'S OVARIES ONE SEXY KISS AT A TIME.

OMG MORE. I DEMAND MORE. D<!

He wasn’t quite sure how he had gotten up there.

His mother had asked him to bring some more ice-cubes and, somewhere along the way, he ended up taking a wrong turn and walked up the stairs. The funeral had been a normal affair, something Gabe had seen a thousand times on television. It was this fact that probably kept him from truly realizing that he was supposed to be a participant. Gabe knew he should have paid attention to all the kind words the priest was saying but the only thing he could really think of was the trip back home with Brady.

It was Michael who had called to deliver the news. Their father had gone quickly and painlessly in the night. The family doctor wasn’t surprised. Their father had a heart condition that only seemed to get worse with his age.

“Oh… I guess I need to fly up there.”
That was his only reaction, a couple of numb words.
“Yeah, I should think so,” Michael replied, the slightest hint of sarcasm in his voice. “Mom will want you to be there… You okay?”
“Yeah, yeah. I’ll ask off of work and I’ll be up there soon. I’ll call you.”
“I’ll let mom know you’re coming.”

It had been quick and painless to ask off of work. Thomas and Illena came by his apartment to offer support and Brady… well, Gabe had been hoping to casually bring up the topic with him and imply that he would be going by himself. Thinking back on it, he wondered why he ever thought that would work. Brady had been adamant on taking off of work and coming with him. Gabe didn’t want to burden him but Brady’s determination filled him with love for the blonde and, before Brady could finish speaking, he was kissing him and thanking him softly against his lips.

Thank you… thank you…

Gabe pressed his fingers against the cool glass of his bedroom window. The weather was beautiful and warm. It was strange to be back in his old childhood home. Gabe rarely visited after his fight with his father. Even though his mother called almost every week to invite him back, he knew that he would never feel like he belonged there ever again. There was just too much hurt and anger imbedded into the brick-walls of the house to make it feel like home.

“Hey…”

Gabe turned and offered a small smile that didn’t reach his grey-blue eyes at the sight of Brady.
“Hey,” he said, quietly, not liking how choked his throat felt.
“Thought you might have gotten lost. Don’t think you’ll find any ice-cubes up here,” Brady said with that small smile of his as he gestured to the room. He was carefully leaning against his cane and Gabe suddenly felt a shock of guilt. Climbing the stairs must have been hard.
“Sorry… I… Yeah, I should get downstairs,” he said and, to his shock, he could feel his face getting hot and his eyes stinging. He was… he could feel the tears building up into what felt like a combustible force in his chest screaming to come out.

“Fuck, I’m sorry,” Gabe croaked, turning his face away quickly in shame, trying to focus on the trees outside even though they were becoming blurry. “Don’t know why…”
“Why the hell are you apologizing?” Brady asked, carefully closing the distance between them. It hurt how Gabe turned away and closed his eyes and how the tears traced a silent path down the detective’s face. He was so strong. He had said nothing on the trip or during the funeral. Gabe had just kept silent, his eyes telling Brady that he was far, far away.

“It’s okay, you know…” Brady murmured softly. “Gabriel… it’s okay.”

Maybe it was the blonde’s gentle touch to his face or his words but Gabe suddenly felt his chest gasp as his tears began to fall down in earnest. He felt arms wrap around him but he kept his eyes closed as he pressed his wet cheek against messy, blonde hair. Gabe felt like he was five again, missing his father and worshipping the very ground he walked upon. There had been a time that he had been his everything. Everything he wanted to be and everything that he admired. His father… he had died a broken man with a weakened heart. What had he thought of in his last moments? Was it his family? Was it him?

For some reason, it was his mother’s words that answered his desperate questions: He loved you, Gabriel. I know… it was never that easy between you and your father but… he loved you. I promise…

Gabe pulled Brady harder against him and cried brokenheartedly as a young boy who had only wanted his father.

Back
Top Bottom